Umpteenth-Annual Ian and Karl Appreciation Thread

IAN AND KARL
Zig Forums's FAVOURITE YOUTUBE GUN STARS
Can we have a thread to appreciate these two fine lads and their entertaining, informational, and insightful content? There newest video titled "Best Guns for Men" pokes

Nah just kidding, they released a shitty video that features, yet again, a tranny (or two, I'm not sure of the gook), and pokes fun at the
of the firearms industry. Men are naturally inclined to guns and weapons in general compared to women you fucking Cuck autists.

Also general Ian and Karl hate thread; I hate Ian's voice and wish to strangle him and take his place at RIA and/or Julia's auction house to talk in front of a camera.

epic video

I'm annoyed they went to shot-show but didn't do any coverage on it. Some asshole had a semi-caseless prototype or something and they didn't give it a single look. The whole thing seems like an excuse to find random faggots in the gun industry and suck their dick. Last year it was the hudson guys, now it's trannies.

Attached: orc chieftan.PNG (622x419, 513.37K)

Fuck off, Karl

Attached: karl3.jpg (531x588, 25.79K)

This. They posted one video, looked at an MG, and used the rest of their time for circlejerks and this shit.
Did they get yelled at for actually criticizing products last year or something?

All I saw was karl trying to be funny with some kind of inflatable dildo grip for the AR. Luckily it was less than a minute (at least of actual footage that mattered).
Really does suck ass with how they started getting political that wasn't purely gun related

though i'm pretty fucking certain that one was a tranny just based on voice.

Attached: 00bac8e61470bf9c130aa3062cdfe967d4858d323c7f4a3b726a5abf4b12d366.png (591x717, 152.46K)

Attached: 7c8f095b1465197b644bd7301bd463a272d9550e296969f83dbec595eb28a28a.jpg (323x559, 38.38K)

Looks like they are moderating the comments again as well, lmao.

the faggot ass vol/bo will delete this thread.
8/k/'s bo/vols are literally cuckchan ian mccuckold fanboys
brainlet

that's what liberals do. virtue signal. ian and karl are signaling to everyone in the (((gun community))) they're kosher, nazi hating, tranny accepting (((gun lovers))).

they came off crude and unrefined. boiled down to heckling. not professional. sure the products are sometimes fucking stupid, but it came off as cringe inducing for not only the dumb sales rep but ian mccuck as well.

that piece of shit failed so horribly. i don't know what the designers were thinking, they were mr. and mrs. browning. fucking brainlets all they did was make a 1911 unreliable.

soon enough they'll lock the comments. not even MACfag does this shit when he's being cyberbullied and he's a pro tavor goodest goy.

Attached: eeee23e25edc4ba50079c52d1efb2fc53be1751a1358e6c41071580ea55bbed3.jpg (675x1200, 145.04K)

Never ever.

That's entirely necessary when SHOT is a huge fucking hugbox, though. Everyone starts sucking off the sales rep when he probably just got the job the week before and ad libbed his pitch.

Embed related - it's the only SHOT video they've done the entire time there.
Swear to christ they shouldn't even be invited if they're just going to jerk off trannies and give half-assed joke reviews.

I fucking hate Karl so much

Attached: 2016-11-24_13-40-53.png (689x640, 816.73K)

anyways. if you have any sort of charisma you can interject without looking like an aspie.

they do that for their retarded (((gun loving))) audience. you know who.

I look at it this way - they call out the retarded startup company selling a muzzle device meant to trim your own nosehairs and their crippling autistic fits have a chance of getting them thrown out.

i've never seen that either. have they ever met the chink cutting up glock 19s and parroting them as the ultimate CC weapon?

Attached: 9a2ecbc43faebe297c0826d3d300b6c1487d6c054fdf8314ba87e53f425edb76.jpg (720x718, 56.44K)

We were warned.

Attached: f4a5cb1ad2298be2d0ce0befece1fcf518958d46fb9bdbad674668fa1b4402d7.jpg (800x800, 189.94K)

This. My woman knows how to put holes in paper and not muzzle sweep and enjoys a range trip now and then but I don't expect her to start reloading or go through hundreds of rounds in a trip.

Last year's video when Ian talks to the Mossberg rep about the Shockwave was cringey as fuck.

Best gun for men? Surely the Hudson H9!

Attached: karl3.jpg (546x662 28.67 KB, 29.28K)

These guys are such faggots they don't even deserve a hate thread

Now what the fuck. Were Ian and Karl always pozzed, or did they have a descent into faggotry?

They always were, they just never brought up politics, until Karl got more involved and created InterRacialTV separate from ForgottenBorders. I think it started from that fucking racewar video they did.

AFAIK they were fine for years and years but as the divide grows and more and more people are forced to choose between being a soygoy or going to the right, it's inevitable that some will choose the soy.

You mean this one?

Attached: inrange racewar.webm (854x480, 2.33M)

Racewar video, Ian censoring out the swastika in his Forgotten Weapons videos on Nazi firearms (I think there was some reason involving YouTube's hate speech metrics for it, but he got REALLY into it for some reason), censoring comments on Rhodesian FAL video, whole bunch of shit.
Karl's always been a giant piece of shit, ever since his Q&A video with a literal cuckold and his whore wife from Seattle about viruses he's been on the no-go list.
For all his tough guy postulating, he's literally just a dickhead IT "cybersecurity expert" that couldn't hack a CSCI class at a community college and wanted to be like John Connor from Terminator 2.
Also does really gay crossfit and it shows when he's huffing and sweating like a pig whenever his beloved 3-gun matches involve horizontal or vertical movement.

how can you still defend them?

Attached: you.jpg (645x773, 56.13K)

But, they are all tranny's. Which means they are men pretending to be women. Which means, uh. Someone help me out here.

It's worth bringing up that hot pink guns are stupid and shitty products pandering to women are a waste for everyone, but this is too much. Anyone who tries to make a political point by "reversing" the dynamic is committing some of the most lazy arguments possible. There are smart ways to talk about this, but some dumb 12 minute parody panel is a waste.

Throw them in the bog?

YouTube bots latch onto the swastika on the flag in the thumbnail and demonetize it. Blurring it out avoids that.

They aren't from a position that would be in control of the industry in their made up universe. :^)
At least they're arguing against pandering even if there's other shit thrown in.

Now if only they weren't (((moderating))) the comments.

this is the cringiest shit i have ever watched

final straw for me. I grew really tired at their shit attempts at humour, karls annoying interrupting and constant "well actually" manner of speaking which is irritating. Rarely posting content that counts, constant shilling for their buddies and long drawn out bullshit without anything of merit. On top of the signalling which was subtle in the past, now they don't care to keep that in check.

yeah no. his excuse was that you wouldn't be able to watch the video in some backwater european country. probably poland. yet he provided no proof to his claim. he has liberal arguing tactics.
reminds me of a stupid ass teacher more than anything.

I don't know about his argument, but YouTube does demonetize shit with le ebin national budhism cross. Oddly enough, they don't do shit about sickle and hammer or any commie symbol, who knows why… :^)

Anyway, they are both retards, I stopped watching around the time those stupid mud tests started becoming a common thing. That alone is proof that they are too retarded to be taken seriously.

It might've been both but I remember something about demonetization.
Anyway, it's YouTube. If we applied logic we wouldn't have these bots and rampant demonetization in the first place.

they did their mud test, and disabled comments. what the fuck?

Ian is what most of Zig Forums wants to be, Karl is what most of Zig Forums is.

Karl has been a bad influence on Ian I think shit like the mud tests are much more his type of thing.

Nope, we have swastikas on youtube here.

If I remember correctly his videos on full30 had the flags uncensored.

Yeah that pisses me off the most. Just let the fucker talk and you can say your piece but it's more like he wants to ensure the last moment the video ends (where ever it may be) with you hearing his voice. I'm amazed we don't hear loud ass mmm hmm from karl when he doesn't talk

I really used to like their content, but now that they're really popular, they don't seem to care to make the content actually interesting like it used to be. The humor was always cringe (Karl especially), but they used to keep it minimal or as a little shitpost after the credits. Now they do it almost constantly. I liked the competition shoots when they used actually interesting weapons that were cool to be seen compared alongside each other. Now it's just videos of them competing for the sake of competing, which is boring. Also the Hudson cock sucking is truly appalling. It was a sobering experience watching Hickok45 shoot that thing and give it the unremarkable judgement it really seems to deserve. I would definitely agree with the other user that Karl is a bad influence on Ian, considering Forgotten Weapons still has 99% objective and interesting content. I think Ian isn't really that political, but goes along with Karl's bullshit in videos like OP's because he's a beta and just wants to get along with him.

Attached: Ian glaring.JPG (407x389, 20.27K)

This. Ian did nothing wrong. He's just weak.
Karl has to go

He explicitly stated it was youtube's policy and that he has it uncensored on other sites. In fact it's the reason he swapped to ((patreon))) donations instead of youtube advert money for funding. I'd agree with the leaf though that Karl is fucking with Ian's politics in a bad way.

Having to mortar kick an AK to clear it alongside an AR15 going through full mags after being in mud was the greatest contribution they've made.

Attached: AK butthurt incoming.webm (1920x1080, 2.51M)

aren't rifle-length ARs inherently more reliable than carbine/midlength systems? or am i a homosexual for thinking that?

Attached: the longest ar.jpg (1280x720, 105.69K)

Well rifle length IS the original thought out gas length for the AR line. Dissapator came along soon after in nam when smiths would chop a 20 down to 16 (more accurately the very front of the FSB) and issues popped up like crazy. Carbine length became a thing as having a "field expedient" carbine creates massive fuck ups since the gas port is right at the end. It was soon discovered that carbine length systems/short receiver extension with spring would run way faster sometimes causing the bolt to fly forward before the mag spring could fully push up the next round to get stripped off so the solution to that was the M4 cut outs allowing the cartridge to ride up the larger longer ramp.
However carbine gas was built for a 14.5 inch barrel. When slapped onto the legal 16 inch it became over gassed meaning the gas stays flowing through the tube longer and with more force this is somewhat of a saving grace for manufacturers as the over gassed system along with fuckhuge port holes basically means it'll run any shit under powered ammo you can throw at it making it seem reliable. This comes at a bit of an issue in that your rifle is no longer working as intended because the internals are no longer being impinged by the gas more like being truck of peaced rearward until it smashes into the back of the buffer tube causing more felt recoil and a bit more stress to parts.
This created many band aid fixes like extra power spring, ham beast weight buffers,reduced weight carriers, which if you don't know what you're doing you will guarantee fuckups my personal favorite combo I've seen being skeletonized carrier with a super heavy buffer. Mid length is the answer to the above retardation as mid length does not have such an over gassing issue and definitely smooths out the action I can't say for certain that mid length is less reliable than rifle length however 5.56 was built with 20 inch in mind.

Attached: 5316742733_df0f4ce443_b.jpg (1024x768, 246.09K)

I'm willing to bet Karl was a Zig Forumsommando at one point up until his first and only thread was the target of shitposting.

you are god. thank you.

Attached: cool.png (325x322, 86.35K)

I'm pretty sure he got on here once but there was too much truth and left cause problematic

I wish more manufacturers sold intermediate-length (not mid) 18" barrels.

it's not just Ian's faggot voice pitch, the way he speaks to is gay as fuck, he stresses the last word he speaks in a sentence, always chirp chirp chirp chirp CHIRP, like a little faggot bird, I wish a big dick was rammed up his ass so he would shut the fuck up already.

Karl is just the classic example of a pretentious douchebag.

Attached: hRhcEQy.png (620x348, 219K)

speaking of that

HEY MODS, FUCK YOU

Can't forget the ponytail.

It has the combat relevance of filling the gun with indian feces and checking If it works. It isn't a realistic situation, the gun is open as shit, you don't even need to do the test to see what happens, it is like modern Discovery Channel science
[All of this in slow motion, of course]

The gun does well with airborne small particles and requires less frequent lubrication. Two things that are far more relevant in combat than the "what would happen if I go scuba diving on mud while carrying my gun". Getting enough junk into the chamber stops everything from working, the more the gun, the easier it will happen.
Inb4
The fuck I care about slavshit. I don't like stupid shit, that's all.
Ian made a small test with AR, MAS 49 and a garand or something like that. It was a simple test, crawl around mud and fire. That makes sense, you're exposing the gun to real elements that might affect the gun in a real scenario. Then they went full retard when the fat fuck started to get more involved.

Sage negated

Karl is known to be THE most hung guy in the desert, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Ian's boipucci.
they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting himself wet enough just so he can take it. i can just imagine him begging for it, with Karl barely able to force it past the knob, and Ian moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. he would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to his small intestine.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with his colon muscles clamping down on Karl's throbbing monstrosity, his whole body quivering in euphoria..
i bet he still masturbates to the memory of it

Mod confirmed

Karl, circa 2024.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (900x488, 647.01K)

Didn't they do a "sand test" with the AR and the M-14? That was slightly less retarded.

The sand test they did was the same testing done by the Aussies when adopting the Owen.
A proper Military mud test would involve completely submerging the gun and coming back in a few hours to fish it out.

im impressed bo/vols. you're finally learning.

Attached: yfw.PNG (271x241, 152.12K)

yes. but they were blowing fucking big pebbles into the gun that would fuck any gun up. this is not gaza tier sand particles, this was huge fucking pebbles that flew into the action of the m14 and fucked it up. most militarizes care about fine particle dust, not so much fucking pebbles.
an FN2000 would pass all the test

Attached: 1515430600656.jpg (960x758, 110.73K)

This for fuck sake. Like 60 years ago FN was importing the right sand from different shitholes in the middleast and north africa just to properly test their guns. That's how you test shit.
Now we have retards in YouTube pretending to be savvy scientists when their test scenarios have no co-relation on real world conditions.

Also not on that type of mud and not burried. You won't shove the whole thing into the mud unless you're indian and/or or retarded; you could have dropped the thing over a muddy surface, the surface might have water or it might be drier but under no reasonable conditions you would get the whole thing dipped in *mud* (muddy water is not the same).

It's fucking habit, nigger. They're all mods in my eyes, and my eyes are the only ones that matter.

Attached: UyDJPPg.jpeg (623x622, 67.32K)

fug

Attached: 1506700774389.jpg (444x566, 250.89K)

20" is where it's at.

Yes, buried. That's what the US Military does for testing.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (680x421, 583.13K)

Because every American army testing procedure is good, amirite?

They're filthy commies, though.
>>>Zig Forums

Scholagladiatoria just came out with a cucked as fuck video the other day, too, after years of being mostly apolitical. Not that Ian and Karl havn't been slowly getting worse, it's just something I noticed. I wonder if weapons channels got some sort of ultimatum from Jewtube.

If you couldn't tell Ian was a liberal with that gay ass voice and obvious ponytail, then you're a moron and should be gassed tbh.

Karl shitposted his way in the Youtube comments into Ian's channel.

b-but I like forgottenweapons, I just wanted to see cool funs

Attached: 1455910692232.gif (312x205, 496.73K)

Yeah, it really bums me out that Ian is an SJW. Someone post a webm of that cringey racewar they posted. ONLY ONE RACE DA HUMAN RACE!

*racewar video

never fucking mind

gas yourself

someone should move him to Occupied Rhodesia, south africa or at least detroit.
Either he sees the truth, or he gets enriched, win-win

Does it bother anyone else that Ian always tucks his shirt into his pants? It's like he wants to be bullied.

Attached: get_a_load_of_this_trooper.png (600x321, 341.55K)

I have't seen that and don't intend to but I don't think Ian is that bad.

I like the detailed weapon breakdowns and such he does. The only problem I would have is that he is quite biased towards certain things and will flat out ignore evidence that goes against his view. For example he has long been an advocate for intermediate rounds, he will do a review on Japanese WW2 rifle or some such which was chambered in 7.7 up from 6.5 because 6.5 was found not to be powerful enough but he will not mention this even though he is bound to have seen that and instead will just mention the caliber was changed briefly and move complelty on. And he has done this numerous times.

Early italian-tier 6.5 jap is pathetic. The moment it was upgraded to use a spitzer round it was fine but by that time they were already looking at japanizing the .303.

Its like you want your clothing to get caught on stuff. Baggy is fine, free flowing is not.

Attached: Baggy clothing.jpg (720x960, 96.41K)

You're not supposed to tuck your shirt in unless you're wearing a jacket or anything over it that'd make you look retarded when poking out.

he's a weirdo faggot with a gay ass voice and obvious ponytail

>>>/reddit/
>>>/nyc/

t. hippie in sweatpants

What the fuck happened to them? At least two or three years ago they just kept the politics to the side and just talk about funs. Is it because Grumply Humpf won? Is that why they are showing their true colors?

Attached: 1421616144861.jpg (500x332, 24.07K)

Combination of Presidrumpf, freshly redpilled autists screeching at the top of their lungs, and realizing they're becoming somewhat popular, so they want to appeal to normies despite guns being largely the subject of normie hate.

Which is weird, because on some level, they have to understand this is bullshit. See the 'DefCON Range Day' video, where Karl talks about the 'culture war' between the Armed and the MSM.

You cannot expand gun culture by appealing to normie values. The philosophies and tenets fundamental to the Right to Keep and Bear Arms are incompatible with normie values. You can only expand gun culture by changing normie values.

Listen nigger do I need to post a minute long video of people walking by a camera for you to realize what's wrong with your implication?

lol

Attached: ian rhodesian FAL comments.png (502x212, 11.75K)

>war between the Confederacy and Nazis
That would be a fun anime.

Karl is an autist, Ian is an idealist who genuinely wants to improve the world in general and the public perception of gun owners specifically: this latter point is because he's intelligent and well-read enough to know that the battle for firearms rights is a long-term one based on feelings rather than facts which is also why he looks down on channels like demolition ranch (you can tell from off-hand comments).
It's not hard to see how Ian was led astray by Karl's ideas and genuine - if somewhat misplaced - enthusiasm. Throw in the cancerous state of youtube comments, anons literally emailing him memes he doesn't understand and is likely to misinterpret and there you go. Luckily it's mostly confined to inrange and not forgotten weapons.

Thing is, I checked the comments and there were no such posts. Why do lefties always do this shit of "OMG, LOOK AT ALL THE NAZIS IN THE COMMENTS!" when you can have a look for yourself and realise that the comments don't exist. It's the same with the "muh death threats" meme

Same reason as to why they do everything else.
To crawl into positions of power and make themselves into vcitims.

What a faggot.
brb

There were maybe two pro-Rhodesia posts and absolutely no arguments.
Honestly I would have disabled comments to keep halfchan's Zig Forumsindergarten from commenting on it, but I would have told everyone that.

That squeaky-voiced dork isn't a chad, user, don't fool yourself.

Daily reminder that Ian is a pipsqueak voiced, pencil-necked sissy liberal faggot with an obvious ponytail.

Hicock is a chad though