QTTDTOT

Old thread will no longer bump back up to the first page, creating a new one.
Old thread >>530956

Attached: 48F18B58-E4AB-478E-A59A-C4B8A1F44467.jpeg (800x600, 103.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

canlii.ca/t/h3qzw>,
topclassactions.com/lawsuit-settlements/closed-settlements/592508-eotech-holographic-weapon-sights-class-action-settlement/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

An AR. Personally speaking go to a range and play with both. You might not like the mag release on the AK.

Could get a Zastava or an AMD for ~150 bucks cheaper off of classic firearms. What exactly are you looking for in your AK? Learn to shop around negro, a WASR for 700 bucks is like a hi point for 500 bucks.

Any ARs in particular? I'm not in the position to pay for a Daniel Defense right now and would consider others more in my price range(I know it's a bitch). Been researching firearms for a while and looking to get my first(in college, it's time). It's strictly for life and liberty purposes. Thanks user.

Attached: 78a5bf9171813db7a79aa32c61ad8d97f0d797a73afe122375edc8d623d2a68f.jpg (278x278, 33.28K)

From what I've seen a wasr isn't all that bad but why is a zastava less than the wasr. Is it because the serbs shit out tons of zastavas recently? I remember about a year ago they were basically the same price.

For pre-built check out S&W or Ruger they put some out at about 600 so it'll leave you with just enough to buy a 500 case of cheap Russian gatteries and go blasting. For home builds check out psa or just browse around various websites selling pre-made uppers or build kits (usually around 4-500 for a kit with complete upper and all lower parts without the stripped lower). Honestly I believe a pre-built lower and combining it with a complete upper is a much more hassle free way to go especially if you don't even have a pair of groove joint pliers and hammer with punch set (based on your being in college I don't know maybe your not like the majority I know)

Attached: bc5ad1ad270ec05e42ad09dd9eb50f0d5b9e938ed5c7fb3b2e990ab7664a38d8.png (1242x1128, 210.19K)

I was kind of wondering the same thing but the opposite, why are WASRs suddenly more expensive while Zastavas and FEGs ebin are the same?

Attached: 1467452262649-2.jpg (1200x1500, 212.76K)

Oh I got tools. Thanks for the suggestions and information. I considered building from parts kits, etc. a while ago but everywhere I read people seemed to discourage such an act for a first rifle. Thanks again, user.

Attached: gondolanight.gif (535x660, 21.75K)

Had a M&P 15 that worked wonderful, although it might be 100 or so above your budget, if you can save another 300 so you can get mags and ammo.

Zastavas are different, as in they've got a thicker receiver and their stocks have different mounts.

Most who discourage it are mainly referring to building an upper a lower can be monkey fucked with wood, c-clamps, tons of tape and the previously stated hammer and punch set. An upper needs a torque wrench or at least tons of confidence in good-n-tight arm strength, some kind of bench vise and usually a vise block (maybe moly-grease/aero shell too but that depend on how much you want to be anal gaped when you swap barrels).

I wonder if vepr bans and AKOU had anything to do about it since he recommends it so much

So people are paying a "premium" for the more normal like AK?

Attached: 4f7.jpg (1155x935, 311.02K)

For a chromed barrel, non-snowflake stock and standard receiver, I guess though most aftermarket has a serb option. Mind you the serbs crank those rifles out as fast as they can and they can have QC problems like rust under the scope rail mount and such, most of which can be fixed easily. They don't fuck around with the mausers they build though.

Is a stab in the head immediately and inexorably fatal as I've been told?

Attached: slight headache.jpg (250x250, 24.69K)

Usually disabling, yes, but not ALWAYS fatal.

Attached: Phineas Gage.jpg (872x543, 76.51K)

if you do it yourself probably not
you just need to pay someone to stab you repeatedly
I'd do it for $20 inbox me

What are Canadian/Ontarian laws regarding firearms and leased or rented property?
I know there are some things landlords cannot ban tenants from keeping on the property, such as pets. Does anyone know if landlords can ban you from owning and storing guns in an apartment you rent?

LTB landlord and tenant board, call/email them. I presume if the lease/rental papers don't say anything in regards to funs you're good to go.

I think I'll have to call and see, because the Residential Tenancies Act seems to state that even if the lease agreement prohibits guns, they are not actually permitted to evict me for not complying.

Meanwhile I decided to look for precedents or related legislation and found this gem.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (818x173, 44.2K)

Is cold steel a bad blade company? Been think of getting the 2 handed machete 97 from them.

When i go to a gun store to buy a gun, I do a background check. Is the gun registered to me?

What do you do if your target is smaller than your iron sights? I can hit a target that size no problem, but the difficulty of aiming when it's only a fraction of the size of your sight is fucking bullshit because there are basically no points of reference, and if aligning it to the center of the front sight horizontally is manageable, making a proper vertical offset is fucking impossible. I know sighting so that bullet goes exactly to the top center of the front sight is an option, but then the sight becomes extremely obstructive so I don't want to do that.

Well shit. It's even worse than I feared. According to prior rulings of the LTB, even when it has not been mentioned in the terms of the tenant agreement,
===Keeping a firearm in a rented apartment is ALWAYS grounds for eviction in Ontario==.
According to an order issued last April TSL-82034-17 (Re), 2017 CanLII 28593 (ON LTB), canlii.ca/t/h3qzw>, storing a firearm in a home is in and of itself a serious safety risk. The conditions of storage, and whether or not they are considered unsafe by the standards of the Firearms Act, are not a factor whatsoever.
It is the mere act of keeping a gun in the nuit, and not the details of its storage there, that apparently constitute a safety risk. And by section 66 of the Residential Tenancy Act, such a safety risk is grounds for eviction:

Is the Mosin Crate reputable? Do they usually overcharge/lie about gun condition? Does anyone here have experience with them?

First level of what the fuck.
Second level of what the fuck
All of my what the fuck. I doubt the dude with a Fuddmaster 742 had any 2 Bore rounds.

Unless your state has their own bullshit, the 4473 is not registration. The ATF just gets the basic info you put down, and the type of gun (Rifle/Handgun/Shotgun/Receiver, etc). It goes through the NICS database right then and is supposed to be autopurged. If the ATF wanted to know the actual gun you got they'd have to physically go to the store and either get a warrant or bully their way in and check the physical form. If you live in a state where your pistol permit/CCW permit qualifies for a NICS bypass the ATF doesn't even get called, the 4473 just gets filed.

Of course E-Check is bullshit, and an entirely different ball of wax. I don't doubt they auto-log digital 4473s.

They're fairly spot on. They wouldn't be in business as long as they have been if they weren't.

Head wounds are an extremely complex topic. The fatality of such depends on multiple factors:
Depth of penetration
Place of penetration
Fragmentation
Shock
Blood loss
Blood clotting
neck injuries

Depending on where and how deep the skull was penetrated different areas of the brain get damaged or even destroyed. The brain consists of many smaller parts, which all have different functions and interact with each other. An injury caused at a young age may be "worked around" by the brain, which simply finds a way to circumvent the severed connections and restore proper function.

Fragments of skull or other materials may enter the brain and cause further issues, even infections, which are usually fatal in the brain region unless discovered and treated immediately. More fragmentation also causes more injuries to the brain itself.

Shock is another factor. Going unconscious from a head wound can have positive and negative effects. An unconscious body pumps less blood through the body, and thus less blood is lost in the wound, however an unconscious man will not be able to sit upright by himself, and may choke on his own vomit. Laying with the head as the lowest part of the body is adviseable to allow vomit to flow out of the mouth freely and prevent choking, but this also means that most blood entering the wound is immediately drained out of the body and lost.

Blood loss is a huge issue, because the brain needs blood to function. Depending on how much blood you lose and which position you are in, your heart may not be able to supply your brain with blood (and oxygen), which may cause certain parts of your brain to die. The more of your brain is dead, the less likely a full or even partial recovery becomes.

Blood clotting is problematic as well. Blood clotting occurs, when blood inside the brain comes in contact with oxygen of the air. This stops bleeding and bloodloss, but can also clot up veins supplying certain parts of the brain, leading to further loss of brain cells.

Neck injuries are also important to consider. A blow to the head can also injure the neck, which contains part of the brain stem, which is responsible for functions such as breathing or bowel movements. Being unable to breathe means certain death, unless someone performs CPR on you until you are connected to a breathing mechanism. On top of that, your entire connection of brain to body and body to brain goes through your neck. If that gets severed you will become physically disabled.

And that's just injuries of the skull and brain. Facial injuries (such as injuries to the eyes) may be just as "disabling" as a stab to the brain.
Going for the head (if you can hit it reliably) is the best option.

You can file down your front sight post to resemble a triangle, or just thin it down. It will still work, and as long as you do it carefully and prescisely (and your front sight is adjustable for windage/elevation) you can readjust it to perfect zero anyways.
Aiming wise, you can place the front sight post over the target and then use the outer edge of the post and some objects next to the target for left/right alignment. It's not a perfect solution, but you are basically pushing the weapon beyond it's design parameters anyways.

I want to know about the American Civil War.

But how disabling are we talking? Does a victim of a head stabbing still retain enough presence of mind to scream or jerk in place, or does the shock render any action impossible?

Its something you learn to live with or you get fancy optics.

That is some bullshit.

Feds exert power, southern states don't like that and say fuck it, SHTF, south is eventually destroyed beyond recognition in some parts and folded back into the union. My state didn't exist at the time so it was some cowboy and indian stuff with a whole fuckton of lynching people who couldn't be assed to be decent.

Depends on were you hit him. Go for the back of the neck and sever his CNS or the brain stem and hes good as dead.

Someone is making AKs in my state!? Who's doing it and are they any good?

depends, any injury that is not traumatic enough to render someone unconscious could leave them "in it" enough to start screaming or even fight. people get shot in the head and later try to avoid getting in an ambulance cause they think their fine. if the brain stem is severed you are a dead mother fucker.

The north and the south had been politically fighting since we were still colonies, the south demanded to keep slavery as a requirement to join the union. the south didn’t modernize the way the north did and remained almost entirely agrarian, so when northern controlled govt's raised revenue by issuing tariffs that hurt the south which needed to import a great deal so they were salty about that. the big cause for the war was the issue on slavery, or the spread of slavery to the new states which both the north and the south tried to manipulate to their advantage (the majority of settlers to California a big battleground over this were abolitionists from the north and bleeding Kansas happened). animosity continued to build and the south eventually seceded, West Virginia seceded from Virginia, Maryland got occupied by the feds to prevent them from seceding, and South Carolina threw a bitch fit and shot first giving the north an excuse to try and zerg rush the south which couldn't compete with the north's population or industrial output. south gets shit stomped after holding off a horde of Yankees, demoralized they surrender. after the war lincoln wanted to be lenient with the south and rebuild the country but an autistic sperg shot him in the head and the abolitionists got to go through with "reconstruction" which some areas never recovered from which in turn has allowed for animosity to thrive. you can still find people who can point to a wall in their family home and point to the wall that evil Sherman put a cannonball through.
if you want to know more about the war itself you can try to find a copy of "Why the South Lost the Civil War" and "Civil War Command And Strategy: The Process Of Victory And Defeat".

Attached: bombs away... WAIT FUCK NO.webm (320x240, 5.74M)

Can you please elaborate on that? I've seen Zig Forumsacks claim that yankees encouraged freed nigger slaves to tape white Southern women but I've never seen a citation for that. In my experience, niggers don't need much encouragement to rape.

Attached: tmp_5931-e7bjh45665640103658886156.jpg (980x607, 236.72K)

Was slavery as important in the war as made to be?

Does anyone have some information on unarmed combat with multiple opponents?

It's called running away.

Kill or Get Killed - Rex Applegate. Its a decent read.

There is actually a neat technique that works 99% of the time and ranges back to the middle ages.
It is called dirty fighting, and can be easily combined with escalating the conflict unexpectedly.
Gourge eyes, bite fingers off, use stones, grapple like a motherfucker, choke everyone, but by all means, make sure they never have time to batter your head in. It takes only one or two men to hold you town, and then a third one can spend all the time he wants to crack your skull.

Attached: doyouwanttobattleme.jpg (1280x720, 272.29K)

Come on down here and see the Whites in poverty and the niggers riding the gibs train. Look at all the yankee cucks that come down here to control our elections and run for our offices. We're still in reconstruction. On the bright side we are our own nation and retain the most distinguishable White culture left in this God forsaken country.

Best murican options for 1911?

Depends. How much money do you have?

Attached: 1911s.jpg (1950x2400, 326.77K)

Depends on how fancy you're looking. RIA makes a pretty base model that needs to be broken in.

Given that the US defines the militia as all men between 17 and 45, don't all men between 17 and 45 have the right to bear arms, by the Second Amendment?

None. Sig if you want to overpay and have something that will probably work. Kimber if you want to ridiculously overpay and have something that won't work. Nighthawk or Les Baer if you have more money than sense, STI custom if you have a lot of money but still some sense.
Rock Island with some small parts replacement and smooth and tune if you have enough sense not to buy american.

If you are up against 2 or more people they have a signifiant advantage if they work together but they generally won't. The leader of the group will act first and the rest might only move in to finish, but you don't want to wait for that. It's better to be aggressive and strike first at their leader or the biggest guy there, after that you could imminently move on to another target before they can properly react or it may be that taking that guy down was enough and they will leave you alone.

This is all assuming you are a competent fighter and they are not, fighting numerous competent people becomes much harder.

Also never let them get a hold of you, even if there are only two of them and they are they are terrible, once one of them has got you the other just needs to hurl hay makers or tackle you as well and you can't do much about it.

Since all big-bore rounds for the AR-15 are either painfully mediocre(.450 Shrubmaster) or a forced meme(.50 Thirty-round-mags-for-Canada / .458 Never-recognized-by-SAAMI) is 6.5 Grendel my best option for durr hunting?
inb4 upgrade to an AR10 - I'll get one when people settle on one set of specifications thanks

What state? There's a lot of difference between Montana, New York, and Alabama deer.

Bullshit excuse when it's the easiest it's ever been to build one to your personal specs.

How would one clean a SKS gas piston of cosmoline without dipping the wooden part in mineral spirits?

I also can't get the wooden part off.

Just wipe it off, shoot it then wipe it off some more. That wood is to the point of impregnated a railway tie would blush.

Where is the pro-gun and defence political party in Queensland?

What did Rhodesians think about AKs?

Enough money to buy a 1911.

Zero fantasy. I want something dull that will work. The only thing I'd want to mod it with soonest is some front cocking serrations. Whatever your answer, and I'll ask if they chamber it in Luger.

Fuck you, Jim. I'm not endorsing your shit country.

They captured enough of them to start calling x39 7.62 Short.

Attached: 1443279595775.jpg (534x768, 99.68K)

The inside of the gas piston. Not the wood.

Would a welding mask/goggles protect your eyes from muzzle flash? Would regular sunglasses? And where can I buy or commission custom-made sunglasses made with polarized welding lenses?

have you ever fired a gun?

What are your guys' thoughts on the S&W M&P Shield and the SD9VE. I was thinking of one or the other since I like the Shield for its lightness whereas the SD9VE is $80 cheaper.

Attached: gun.png (280x340, 134.69K)

SD9VE is a budget gun in every way, feels very cheap overall. Shield is pretty good and the 2.0 fixed the main flaws.

308 or 6.5 Creedmor for my Ruger American buy?

Using it for Hunting, Bench shooting, and eventual race war monday killer.

Attached: ruger.jpg (4032x3024, 547.69K)

Don't pay attention to 6.5 creedmore enough to know but since you can get .308 in every single store that sells ammo I would go with that

Are you trying to smack a target out 800+ and willing to get some glass that is suited for such range? If no go with the .308

.308 it is.
Thanks

Have you ever worn sunglasses before?

As I have blue eyes, I find I need to stick to very dark sunglasses in the summer. A phrase you may find helpful in your search is "shade 5" (sometimes spelled 5.0 … but while there's a formula, you usually just buy shade 3, or 5, or get a welding helmet for shade 7 or darker).

A brief web search implies nobody combines polarizing, with shade 5 darkness. Don't arc-weld with them though, they say right on their packaging it's not dark enough for that. I ignore the part about driving though … you get used to how green everything is within a minute.

Why'd the imperial nipponese navy churn out so many A6Ms even when it was utterly shat on from every angle by Allied fighter aircraft?
Why didn't they put more focus on plane related by the time Hellcats showed up?
I find it difficult to comprehend that the IJN failed to get the A7M into production while the IJA had 4 distinct frontline fighter aircraft types not counting the Ki-45 in service at the same time by the end of the war.

Attached: question!.jpg (1280x720 90.91 KB, 160.72K)

The letter "g" turned on its side with an upside down wifi signal placed on top

A6M2 had a simpler construction and didn't require modifications to carrier air wing, and Japan had a resource shortage at the time. Also A7M was over twice the cost and twice the size, and it couldn't be in two places at the same time like two zeros could. Jap carriers needed eyes, so a smaller more numerous aircraft won out due to capacity on carriers.

What would have helped more were better and more numerous radios.

Mostly the same reason Germany never fully transitioned away from their early airframes, demand for airframes was outpacing supply even in full-out production and they didn't have any spare capacity to take up slack while they retooled lines for a few months. For Japan it was even more difficult both because they had a smaller industrial base and because they had a sharp focus on winning a decisive battle to force the US out of the Pacific for months or years while they consolidated their hold on SE Asia, and by the time they were able to admit that it wasn't going to happen they were already on their back foot in attrition, especially pilot attrition.

Japan knew they'd lose a long war, stopping the production lines now to prepare for a long war was doubly unpalatable.

What if make a B I G B O Y rifle grenade for put over a 50cal on a technical?

bigboy thermobaric for buildings
bigboy hollow charge for armor/hard cover/other technicals
B I G HEFRAG
imagine

Attached: BIG RIGS ON CBS.jpg (654x1000, 117.94K)

So wall construction has begun.

The finalist is the wall is the third from the left. It features an anti-grappling hook and anti-ladder measures at the top, a see-through cage bottom to spot spics before they approach, six feet deep reinforced concrete base, and tremor sensors to locate tunnels. It's 2x bigger than the previous wall, and 3x bigger than the kike border wall, another campaign promise kept. They may use different wall types for different environments.

I like the far right, it looks more like a big flat solid NO to any illegal approaching it.

Attached: LI-61-Border-Wall-Test-620x407.png (480x300 263.34 KB, 33.96K)

Good lord I didn't know I wanted to know more till I saw your post. If you could make a bullet trap strong/small enough, I don't know why it couldn't work.

Big, BEAUTIFUL wall when?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1600x1071, 3.23M)

(cheched)
It might be able to launch a complete 81mm shell.

We might just erase all 60mm and 81mm mortars and just issue a hundred thousand pic related, because they're lighter and can shoot and scoot way faster, as well as being able to take out people as a normal sniper.

Come on you can do better than that pic.

Attached: Leader_50_BMG_Semi-Auto_Bullpup_.50_BMG_Anti-Materiel_Sniper_Rifle_at_SHOT_Show_2011_2.jpg (1500x1000 178.79 KB, 63.94K)

I just grabbed some shit off GIS but anything's better than white featureless concrete.

My sides holy bantz I'm choked

Attached: 248f75e4ad95f7e4826ee3b0147b6295843c10ea041c78234a7ffa127c98a13f.png (255x127, 7.97K)

Is it better to just imagine having weapons like the xm-8 and g11 rather than having to deal with all the costs involved with them?

t. black belt

Kill the biggest one first and if you aren't able to get away put your opponents where they have to go to a hospital to meet the cops.

Attached: 845f3da14e294d99eae30ac25b623651b90e61a35c034d9b6f18b6cf267af142.jpg (1000x1282, 492.56K)

You can imagine having all sorts of glorious wunderwaffe but in the end reality has to intrude Unless you name it the F-35 and you are forced to consider if the tens of billions or more dollars you're going to have to sink in to the project for something that under combat conditions might be slightly better than current issue is actually worth it.

Got a question about eotech sights. These are the defective/recalled models
If I buy one of these models now it shouldn't have any problems correct?

source on defective models:
topclassactions.com/lawsuit-settlements/closed-settlements/592508-eotech-holographic-weapon-sights-class-action-settlement/

Why have gun prices skyrocketed since Trump took office?

They dropped quite a bit actually. They rose because of Vegas and that Florida shit.

They shouldn't if they're post recall models.

sweet thank you

What's the cheapest AK 47 I can get? Can't spend more than $1k but would like to get one for $850 or less if possible.

Zastava. Serb made and usually around 650-700.

What color of duracoat should I paint a Glock 19 slide I'm going to marry to a "totally not Tiffany Blue" blue 80% frame?

Can you get an AK in australia? If you're going black market, the answer is still this

Pastel pink. Go with an easter egg theme.

What are the downsides of a free-floated barrel?
Can any weapon have a free-floated barrel? What are the factors that would prevent a weapon from having a free-floated barrel, either by original design or from having it as a post-market modification?

I can't think of any downsides except cost, maybe lack of heat-sync but those are almost unheard of in small arms. I don't think you can freefloat something without a fixed barrel, which means most pistols are off limits.

Does anyone have any sewing templates of smock variations I have some rhodi camo that I want to sew into a smock

Attached: download (1).jpg (197x256, 8.22K)

Oh boy, you're getting into some smock autism. There aren't any templates out there for most repro smocks aren't exactly to pattern while others are spot on minus being matching and not made from scrap in some ghetto. While I'm at it your basic sewing machine isn't enough for them. You'd be better off getting a good smock and attempt to recreate it 1:1 by destiching the entire thing.

why would a regular sewing machine not be good enough

Bar tacks, and two needle sewing everywhere, the latter actually requiring a specialized machine to get the two needle stitch fold right.

Just sew them twice without the double needle.

I've been noticing a lot of surveillance cameras with constant flashing police lights posted up all around my area usually about 1 mile a part. Has anyone else been noticing this and is this a part of some mass precrime system?

So I'm gonna be building my first AR and I was curious if there are any brands of parts that are good/bad or any tips for a first time ar builder?

Is there something close to the Type 81 coming to Canada?
I want an AK style gun that isn't made of Chink meme steel

Attached: type81.jpg (2000x569, 150.13K)

Well you picked just about the worst time to do that.
Freedom Group, Colt.
PSA is good as a budget brand. Faxon is top quality barrel if you're not going for a pre-built upper. Brownells mags and bolt carrier group are supposed to be the best in their class, but I haven't heard much about their other parts.

Local PD has one that was donated to them by one of the oil companies. It gets moved around quite a bit around shopping centers. They even park an empty cop car beside it. My guess it’s meant to deter auto burglary. Looks like they’d make great target practice.

what fucking handguard is thisssss

Attached: p27o7eM30q1r4zl7m_540.jpg (1440x960 47.63 KB, 364.27K)

*makes a ruling that the little ridge on that handguard counts as a vertical foregrip*

psssshh… nothin personell… citizen

Attached: ATF-Agent-generic.jpg (400x380 114.78 KB, 258.18K)

Can someone post the 3-3-3 ham radio graphic with the channels and frequencies etc. I checked wrol