Zig Forums religion

In the Mormon thread there was discussion about creating a Zig Forums religion

Thread's for discussing that

Attached: 1454618087694.jpg (800x791, 134.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gutenberg.org/ebooks/12096?msg=welcome_stranger
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Zig Forums is more about spiritual journeys of Streloks going to purchase firearms, who own firearms and in the future will give firearms to their heirs. The Zig Forumsube may or may not be essential to this, but to all true Streloks out there (GTFO if you browse cuckchan), you know who you are.

Also if you don't plan on reproducing and being a (((MGTOW))) fag go kill yourself.

Time for a Council of Nicaea Hitler.

Attached: Zardozian Heresy.webm (640x272, 7.59M)

Go be a bitter virgin somewhere else kid.

you dont want to cleanse the earth of brutals? pic related
YOU DONT LIKE GUN VOMIT?

Attached: yummy-leg.jpg (580x435, 39.29K)

If you aren't praising the Zig Forumsube, praying for the removal of all kebab and hunting spoops to appease the Zig Forumsube you've done something wrong with your life. Hey what do I know, I mean sure I got physically removed from where the Zig Forumsube is stored.

I want to be able to have a few children of my own to help me cleanse the world and to inherite my firearms when I die.

Nothing because you're a fucking leaf.

See this is the problem with starting a religion. Your fundamental tenets are going to be used and abused by your followers. If the proposed foundational scripture says:
You gotta anticipate what heresies or conflicts might arise. For example, does the scripture as given:
> Support the manufacture of firearms by Streloks in a fashion where nothing is "purchased"? What about trophies seized in battle? Those are technically stolen, not bought.

Or how about heresies?
> We Bloombergians support the scripture! We encourage all Streloks to take the Haj to the Freedom Group armory. There after appropriate fasting, prayer, and tithing they shall see their own personal gun placed on permanent display in the Museum of the Gun where they, or any of their descendants may view it at any time. Any reading of the scripture demanding that a Stelok actually use a gun for any purpose, kube forbid in anger or to kill, is completely backwards and uninformed. Only backwoods zealots think that way.
(Serious gun control idea I once read BTW. Can't find the original article though.)

Gotta be tricksy when writing scripture man. Because I guarantee you that your sneaky successors will worm their way through the tiniest loophole or contradiction to warp the faith to their own purposes.

You can prevent all Jewish usurp-ery by simply allowing the public execution of heretics and violent infidels. A Strelok should pass his genetic line as far as possible, ensuring our race has better chance of controlling the surrounding territory through a passive invasion. Essentially you should be concerned with cultivating a generation of Firewarriors.

No

Attached: 07f4c6d4e633dd6a327bbc5111dcbb3b0c6bf5fbd9b9a4a05a22944ced3b6e4b.png (767x188 620.59 KB, 28.54K)

Instead of creating a new religion you could just create a cult (the old fashioned kind not the kool-aid drinking kind), you just focus on a specific person in or part of a religion and use the ideals they exhibit as rules for the cult. Like St. George or Qutham b. ʿAbbās.

Dude it is like you want us to be BATFE bait

You don't say cult/cultists specifically, like how hookers on craigslist ask for "donations" so they don't sound like hookers.

You're going to get heresies no matter what, it's only a question of how long it takes - you could argue that Fudds are already a heretical movement of Zig Forumsommandos. Human beings have never created a rule system that someone couldn't break or misinterpret. If you want complete orthodoxy you'll already find about a dozen different positions on any point of doctrine you cared to propose. I believe the most long lived and resilient form of Zig Forumsubism would involve a relatively short creed establishing belief and morality in clear, unambiguous, language rather than the poetic or allegorical texts you see in most religious documents.

Once we have the Zig Forumsommandos creed up and running individual Zig Forumsommandos can begin to write their own texts and submit them to the church for approval. As long as these texts do not contradict the core creed or disgust the assembled Zig Forumsommandos Pedofags would turn up eventually, even if it wasn't a religion then individual believers may believe as they wish, so long as they hold to the core creed. This more flexible position would allow for unity within the church well past the point that a new start up faith would have splintered into a dozen different splinter-faiths, and also mirrors the flexibility, initiative and improvisation expected of most military officers. Keeping Zig Forumsubism as a closely aligned collection of similar and overlapping faiths with no central leader would introduce some instability and lack of direction to the group, but it also prevents any retards becoming a Zig Forumsommando pope and acting like a fuckwit or harming the faithful.

So something like-
"We, as the followers of the Zig Forumsube, must keep, maintain, train with, trade and buy and sell weapons and ammunition and accessories of all kinds including nuclear, and reject all laws and proposals of laws that restrict the keeping, maintaining, training, trading, buying and selling of weapons, accessories and ammunition as being utterly immoral and heretical, and preferably punished with execution if they cannot be converted by reason, for the name and form of the Zig Forumsube is holy and just.

It'd be better to distil it down to short, targeted, bullet points, that way there's even less room for arseholes to fuck up the intention of the text. If you think I'm being overly cautious there consider how far the US has managed to fuck up something as simple as 'shall not be infringed'. Also, 'must … trade, buy, and sell' could be read to mandate constant trading, purchasing, and sale of weapons by the faithful - in theological language any possible interpretation will be tried at some point if you look into some of the shit theologians pulled in Christian history you'll see what I'm on about.

I'd suggest something along the lines of

It is the will of the Zig Forumsube that every Zig Forumsubist must:

Even with such stripped down language there's still all kinds of potential pit traps and room for interpretation in that list. There's a reason that existing church councils often take years to work through the most basic point of doctrinal change.

Zig Forums summed up in one vid

Every bullet is a prayer, every bullet must hit is mark. A miss is a wasted bullet, and a wasted bullet is a wasted prayer. Wasted prayers are sin, and the atonement is more prayers.

The part I have a problem with is this:
The laws of men should not dictate the laws of gods, and the will of the Zig Forumsube is that war is the way of man, and he who makes war upon the innocent and suppresses their means of making war through laws and enforcement unrelated to private property are debased heathens and an offence to the Zig Forumsube.

Let me have another go.

It is the will of the Zig Forumsube that every Zig Forumsubist must:

Attached: 144466a3ad4a5570ccfd69176e693625f164f95210ea177edca139790b7ba907.webm (1280x720, 3.5M)

What about steroids?

I think having a philosophy or theology to base it on would be best to avoid at least blatant reinterpretation.

Otherwise, if you don't want new theology, cult of Mars sounds good.

I think saying weapons instead of firearms is better.
What will happen when there is no literal war to fight?
I think that saying that life is conflict, and that man should strive to perfection by struggling with internal and external conflicts. I like the idea that a Canadian formulated in the other thread, that all men have enemies, the farmer the pests and seasons, the fisherman the sea, etc. But also the internal enemies, sloth, complacency, vice, etc.

Yeah, in my opinion the Zig Forums religion is less about god and more like Bushido or 'way of the warrior'

We should strive to improve ourselves, be ready for anything, and hold certain truths like strength of will, a sense of community, and the knowledge to maintain in a disaster.

Agreed. Individual fitness and health, skill at arms, knowledge of tactics and self reliance.

Yeah, this thread should be about writing ching-chong level texts like Art of War for the modern era or whatever yipyap japs read when they stare at their great grandfather's rusty katana waiting to unleash that 1/16th mongolian blood.

Cult to gods and gods themselves can be the exoteric part of the religion, with the philosophy the lessons given by the stories.
Gods and stories of gods make for good symbology.

The reason I added the 'in line with legislation' line is because Zig Forums is at most one step away from being declared a terrorist group by most 1st world nations. You know that we're all already on a couple of lists for posting here don't you? Adding overtly religious elements to Zig Forums would have as declared a terrorist cult as soon as MI5, the FBI, and ASIS could type up the report.

That's a good point, thanks m8.

Didn't von Clausewits kind of beat us to that?

Plenty of boards have autistic religions and they always end poorly, at least Bushido kinda fits the board bill and doesn't risk stupid ritual crap, as funny as it can be. Some super christian folks (not me) might even say its worshipping false idols and I'm pretty sure there's some crossover there when it comes to Zig Forums

Never heard of him but it's Zig Forums. We can do it better.

I think that due to the nature of Zig Forums it should be more individual centered instead of around a centralized clergy. All heresy is thus impossible because the only criteria for participating is following the philosophy. Someone that follows the philosophy is a klergyman

God or gods can be either new or from old religions, Zig Forumsube or Mars.

If the only criteria is following the philosophy then why wouldn't just bushido work? It's literally the spiritual guidelines of a warrior but it isn't a 'religion' and there doesn't need to be a god. That could be incorporable, like buddhism, or connected, but only by those who wish to.

Or we could personify the different parts of the philosophy as different entities. The drive for fighting, the temptation to let go, etc, can make good divinities.

Explained here
Personifing the concepts as gods makes the religion, being devoted to the good gods is just following the teachings of the philosophy, as an example, self discipline and abstinence.

Different entities of the human spirit, which should come from within not above. Willpower, wisdom, intelligence, fitness, etcetera.

Also, not directly bushido but an adapted version of it to the west.

Bushido updated for the realities of life in the modern world and simplified into more atomised principles would be a very good way to go.
A heaping helping of stoic virtue would be of great help too. There's a reason Mattis lugs his Marcus Aurelius with him everywhere he goes.
And I think spiritual mumbo-jumbo should be kept to a bare minimum.

Attached: kot_blini_kachalka.jpg (480x384, 30.77K)

And speaking of whomst've, time to dig.
gutenberg.org/ebooks/12096?msg=welcome_stranger

Attached: Houghton_Hearn_92.40.10_-_Bushido_cover.jpg (1095x1693, 1.17M)

Wouldn't be a religion without gods. Having something to keep to and make sacrifices (killing enemies in their name, perfecting all abilities, training, keeping chaste, etc) would be good.

Yeah I'm in agreement, spirituality is good for humility but usually for when you've got no hope left. It should never come to that point for a warrior, you ARE the last hope.

Definitely starting with physical grit, procuring your rations and eating well, seeing it as premium fuel for a well-trained body not a time to pig out and enjoy yourself. That should be kept to a minimum.

Then willpower, you should be ready to handle an emergency situation and answer a call with whatever skills you have, and you should practice the basic skills of defense and war. First loyalty should be to your country and family, to protect people you care about and be like a fucking brick between them and danger.

Intelligence, not just understanding that something works but how and why. Knowing how to properly modify and repair your raifu so you're never caught unarmed, how to make basic traps and hunt, etcetera. Even shit like repairing cars and building could fit in there, people just need to have handy skills that don't involve operating an office cubicle.

I personally follow a philosophy of asceticism in real life but I won't force that here. Eggs and mushrooms once a day, tons of water, no heat and no comfy beds, but that's just because I'm weird like that. Not sure how hard into stoicism we can go because I tend to cut out EVERYTHING that I couldn't find in a disaster just for the kicks.

Building shrines to gods and all of that, besides following the philosophy.

What about religions centered around ancestral worship?
Gods may be present, but the focal point is the memory of one's predecessors. Extended on to a national or cultural level, the objects for admiration and imitation could very well be the generals and warriors of old.
Physical functions like building shrines could be taken up this way.

Attached: Lettow Vorbeck, the little guerilla that could.jpg (362x496 123.32 KB, 69.99K)

Ooh, sounds like a rich culture to adopt. I'm gonna go check Library Genesis for some PDFs of bushido and see where it goes.

I like this, I often pray to my late father or praise my grandfather for his service in the war and sort of think to myself that he's behind me with a hand on my shoulder whenever rough times come.

Like roman religion?

I think gods as personificated virtues is a good idea, with ancestral worship as a personal thing, kind of like what the romans had.

I think partially basing the religion on roman's is a good idea.

The other day I had an idea for a religion called heroism, based around praising the different national heroes as gods. It would have the most external, heroes related by race, then nation, then country, etc.

Read through a little of this myself and I think there's a lot useful in that book.

Cunning, I think. As bushido isn't about wantonly throwing your life away like a 15 year old anime protag. All Rectitude signifies is cunning, or having the faith in the self to act when the moment is right and not let it pass by. You could even call it criticality, going for weak points at the precise moment necessary.

Obvious, not to back down from a situation when you're needed, to believe in your own ability and keep your head about you when times are tough. Awareness, level-headedness, and self-control over fear and doubt are key in this virtue.

No sense in being a lonewolf or taking revenge too far, I personally always believed you should deal with a problem efficiently, torture or beating a corpse out of anger is a waste of resources, so maybe some sort of comraderie could take place in this virtue?

Classic don't be a dick? Don't look down on others because you protected them, be selfless and kind to those you do for.

Seeking the truth, I think would work more. Everyone has their secrets, but we should strive to find harsh answers and face them, and never lie to ourselves. I think that would be a better individualistic virtue.

Honor is sort of a catch-all of bushido in your reputation for bushido, really not sure how to ascribe it to Zig Forums. Maybe something like loyalty or pleasantness? Don't be a hardass all the time, be social and spread good information maybe?

Any other ideas here?

Hang your head in shame. Once you have finished hanging it get hold of a copy of On War and read it.

John Cooper's Principles of Personal Defense might be worth taking as inspiration.

I'm not sure but isn't
(((witz)))

He was from before the time the tsar threw the kikes out of Russia proper.

No need for such threads. The Eternal Teutons already created a literal Zig Forums religion when Odin, the god of war, replaced Thor as the main god. Any normal Indo-Europeans at the time were mostly worshipping their gods of thunder, Thor analogues.

Enjoy your eternal damnation because of your silly internet meme religion

Attached: 4a0001082c60509e8813e4cf8aada08c4113125e72d2ef400822305947dd523f.png (900x900, 863.31K)

Stop trying to create religious D&C Mordechai

Attached: 1463010231442.gif (550x400, 171.8K)

This is precisely why I advocate for a 'bushido' rather than a religion. Religion is often already instilled, but a way of the warrior can be picked up by all faiths.

Unless it oposes the religion's teachings

…and welcome to the imaginarium.

Why not a religion based on the way of the warrior, but the way can be adapted to other religions, Christianity as an example?

He was a Prussian who served as an adviser to the Tzar for one year during the Napoleonic wars.

Meh, I'm already a non-believer, so if your god is real and there is an afterlife I'm completely screwed with or without the silly internet meme religion.

Hail Mars?

A religion with a cult Mars, or an adapted version of him, as the central god exoterically, and stoic/ warrior's way esoterically

Guys, this is both obvious and simple:
the Zig Forums religion is whatever flavor of one's local religion is most warlike:
for Amerifats that's Muscular Christianity
For Catholics and Orthobros its the knightly orders
For Japs its bushido
For fedoras its hardline NatSoc
Chinks have the militant sects of chinkshit
There's always a militant order associated with every nationality or religion OR THAT NATIONALITY/RELIGION WOULD HAVE DIED OUT LONG AGO
*that* is the central truth of Zig Forums.
We persist because we fight.

I think it shouldn't be centralized, but something you do alone or with close friends

We shouldn't have a "religion" per say, more like a code of honor like that japs did.

Damn straight, and it's exactly what we're doing. Bushido is #1, it works with any spirituality- though I'll admit the idea of revering ancestors is good

NEWFAGS GET OUT
WE HAVE A RELIGION
REPENT YOUR SINS TO OUR GOD
AVE NEX ALEA
AVE NEX ALEA
AVE NEX ALEA
AVE NEX ALEA
AVE NEX ALEA
AVE NEX ALEA
AVE NEX ALEA
AVE NEX ALEA

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (350x323, 239.89K)

There's already a religion, you uninitiated scrub.
See
If you do not hail the dice of death, you are a fucking scrub who does not deserve funs.

Nex should be in genitive
AVE ALEA NECIS

ave nex alea means hail cube death

Nex should be in genitive
AVE ALEA NECIS

ave nex alea means hail dice death

Heresy - the internal religion is a trap. Why do you think that Buddhism or any of those religions have never inspired men to truly rise from shame? There is no cause to in their religion.
The Gun shoots. Maybe you can swing your katana around with no actual effect, but the Gun performs its action with only the guidance of the individual.
is correct. Shooting is not a solipsistic action, and Zig Forumsubism must not be made solipsistic. The operation of the Gun must be a sacred duty to all streloks, and must not be taken lightly. We are for The Gun, not the other way around.
All other weapons must be subject to the Gun, and those who are denied the Gun must be considered to be incomplete, even if it is no fault of their own.
The body must be trained so far as to not impede the Gun, but to work with the Gun. To do otherwise is disrespectful and blasphemous.

Halfchannic paganism… admirable, but mistaken.
You worship the dead guns, and ignore those that still live. That is an error. We must discard the idols of the dead guns, and focus only on The Gun.

Right…

Attached: a fucking weaf.jpg (800x522, 42.93K)

honorary ATF

The maple meme flag knows no civil disputes syrup-slurper.

This, leafposting is an international affair. Our rapefugees citizens know no borders, so our shitposters don't either.

THE GUN IS GOOD
THE PENIS IS EVIL

Dead board.

see

You restored my faith, brother.

Nor does my VPN, 9gagger.

Either way you're a faggot.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

This is how schisms and reformations start.

Zig Forums here. How do I accommodate Zig Forumsubism with Kek? Make it a polytheistic religion?

Maybe base it's morals around the character of Mars. Martialism sounds good.
Maybe a bushido, so it can be aplied to other religions. Maybe do it so that it's based around an ancient religion.
Maybe just Zig Forumsubism with a moral system.

What do you actually believe?

Not sure. I'm tired of being an atheist and find myself leaning towards traditional European paganism. Since Kek is official deity of Zig Forums I might as well praise him over there and when I'm on Zig Forums to praise Zig Forumsube

With dumbass newfags wanting to do their own shitty idea rather than the ideas that have been handed down since long ago? Yeah pretty much.

OK, so we have our Zig Forumsatholic already in this thread. Will anyone stand up and take the place of the the hereti/k/?

ok yea I am very proud of you all and you got it absolutely right and no one in this thread is cancer but me.

Who's gunna write the ninety-five theses? SpicAnon with his inability to use a chan board?

I think the honor should go to Spergkraut. With his vast autism deposits, persecution complex and love of throwing shit all over every thread he would be a perfect Zig Forums Martin Luther.

The options I can see for Zig Forumsubsims very own Martin Luther would be
Once we've got our Luther up and running how long should we wait for our St Ignatius of Loyola?

Attached: Martin Luther before & after -pol-.png (830x500, 525.67K)

How does Hungary fit into all this?

Attached: hungária_kapitány.jpg (500x559, 94.95K)

You tell me

We already have a religion.
All praise the murder Zig Forumsube
AVE NEX ALEA

But bonganon, Spergook IS Spergkraut.

Attached: 0f252a30c31c1e1a26115f0708596be7c3ff186ad372c079584d74453e26616e.jpg (219x230, 12.94K)

That's the same as saying that all christians are identical because they all believe that Jeshua ben Joseph was actually Jeshua ben Yahweh. It might seem obvious, but best of luck actually explaining that to the Christians themselves. Historically speaking people have been tortured to death for less.

I refuse to believe this without a notarised confession signed in triplicate.

AVE ALEA NECIS

No one gives a shit.

Zig Forumsatholicucks cannot into latin

Can we go back to serious discussion now?