Couldn't they just drill him out? Or use some explosives?

Couldn't they just drill him out? Or use some explosives?

Attached: hEqLy6T.jpg (1280x720, 234.17K)

another Strelok browses KC too, I see

So how did they get him out?

Muscle and ropes, basically

They didn't, his body is still there. Sealed the entrance with cement.

Ah right.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (445x352, 6.2K)

Damn.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (886x194, 33.81K)

Question is if they could couldn't have just used drills or explosives to get him out. Some plastic explosive to hollow the space.

Attached: john_wedding500.jpg (720x960 38.48 KB, 156.76K)

Couldn't the debris suffocate him?

Then use some kind of system to catch the debris and extract it upwards. Theres no other way you're getting him out.

Second to a mudslide, that's one of the worst ways to go.

According to the news article, they got him out of the hole but the equipment came loose:

Damn, that's sad.
But if the rock is so fragile that it came loose, it shouldn't have been hard to just make the hole a little bigger with some drills.

what would be so particularly horrifying about dying in a mudslide? Suffocation seems like it would take you pretty quick.
This on the other hand is awful, your basically being hung upside down until the toxin that pools in your blood kills you from inside, all the while you can't even get a full breath of air in and your in almost complete darkness.
At least he'll make an interesting anthropological find for some civilization thousands of years from now.

It's when you're trapped and not instantly suffocated that's horrifying.
The difference is that when you get stuck in a cave, you're come to the earth. When you get trapped in a mudslide, the earth is coming to you.

Zig Forums is basically /int/ at this point with all the flag based shitposting.
I wish flags were disabled, even though I will miss hungaryanon.

Jesus christ, id rather saw my own leg off. What a miserable way to die.

Get that man a Darwin award

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Attached: 1377459140757.jpg (500x400, 161.69K)

It's called an archemedes screw. They use it for wastewater and mining.

I am sure Bikini Bottom is mourning to this day.

This. Couldn't they feed him meth or something and then pulled him out without caring about collateral damage? I'd rather lose both legs than die like this.

It wouldn't exactly be hard to spot him, just look for the crazy user suggesting we weaponise giraffes or something.

Sometimes I get the feeling that Hungaryanon is just Spergook in a different dress.

Or suggesting replacing virtually every MG with AGL

Oh, sorry. All of my information came from the same KC thread. I guess Bernd isn't a good spelunking authority.
What a rotten way to die.

This can be voluntarily done by hiding flags. It's a prisoner's dilemna, because the flagfags shitpost doubly when somebody noflags.

That doesn't seem like such a bad idea. Would you rather put a grenade on the enemy or a bullet?

I like shooting grenades, but I don't particularly like carrying them in similar quantities as boolits.
Belts are really nice too, especially when it weighs less than a small artillery piece.
Also:

Actually I've never shot a fucking grenade because my God-given rights are infringed, so insert "the idea of"

Well, a few dozen 40mm frag rounds per minute is likely to suppress a lot better than a few hundred rounds of 5.56 meme rounds in the same time. They'll probably have a much more significant effect on the target unit above and beyond suppression. An AGL is basically a 'fuck you and everyone even vaguely near you' machine after all. Fortunately, even without checking my flag, you can tell I'm not Magyarbro - as I'm not suggesting mounting them on the backs of specially trained llama and having units of 2-300 llama cavalry advancing on the enemy firing on the trot.

It's like you want the enemy to win, user.

drr drr drr
Drr Drr Drr
DRR DRR DRR
DRR DRR DRR

When I speak about replacing MGs with AGLs I apeak about replacing both GPMGs and HMGs on tripods, and also light (60mm) mortars, so crew served weapons only. And I mean the Russian stuff, either the AGS-30 or the AGS-40. They can be used both for direct and indirect fire, and they also have smoke grenades. In theory you could develop HEAT or HEDP too. Yes, the grenades might be heavy, but only compared to GPMG cartridges, HMG boolits and mortar shells are in a different category.

I'm positively sure that I never advocated for using trained animals, therefore I have no idea what you are referencing here.

You've become something of a meme my friend. It doesn't have to make sense.

Ground transmits force near perfectly moron, he would be crushed.

I think a mix is always best but the fact is that 60mm mortar, HMG and LMG are grossly overused in US arsenal, to the point where were having coverage gaps.
Need more rifle nade, AGL and GPMG.

And need to improve tech of all of the above, we are using ancient shit and our adversaries are kicking our ass in RD,

Hungary would fit in well on deviant art. I'd wager he has some autistic fan art up there.

Anyone who does these things should not be surprised when they die

This is why you take up hobbies which kill you quickly if you fuck up. There is no way in hell I ever go into a cave that doesn't have tour guides and a gift shop.

Stop

Attached: 2016-11-24_13-40-53.png (689x640, 816.73K)

THIS IS MY SPOOKING
IT WAS MADE FOR ME

why the fuck do people do this? crawl from tiny space to tiny space like a fucking mole for what purpose? There's not even treasure down there.

Attached: 377.gif (640x480, 1.76M)

or is there?

wager there's some fetish aspect to it
people have died trying to act out their encasement fetish in sinkholes
but this is sad

i can understand that. its a tight, wet hole after all

tbh who wouldn't

Attached: top treasure.jpg (1200x712, 234.27K)

It was his hole. It was made for him. Let's just leave it at that.

Attached: Screenshot_168.jpg (600x600, 97.33K)

>THIS IS MY HOLE, IT WAS MADE FOR ME

What would compel someone to climb headfirst downward into a hole smaller than their body? If you want to get your name on a piece of paper for mapping a tunnel drop a $50 camera down on a rope instead of suffocating to death like a fucking literal retard

?

This would have to be one of the worst ways to die.

I can't help but think of this…

They're probably going to make a movie out of this.

They already did. It's called The Last Descent.

Checked
And the hole he was searching for was called the birth canal. Not shitposting, but he really was looking for it.

Not really, both rely on displacing material into a gap and in this case there is a guy in that gap.

Best bet for saving his life would be having a good medical team and chopper on hand while you pull him out with brute force. He's going to be all kinds of fucked but it's his best bet.

best bet is to poor maply syrup down the hole until he dies a sweet sticky death cause only a retard would go down there to begin with

did he really go head first into a tiny as fuck hole?

proper term is caving, not spelunking, by the way guys

it's a funny community where it's primarily volunteer funded and supported. SPAR (small party assisted rescue) contains tactics to help get someone out of a cave like this dude.

explosives and drilling is a last resort today (look up floyd collins to see how, in the past, both were used without discretion) as a manner of preserving the cave, a major ideological tenant of the community.

Cause its cool
T.guy who goes in storm drains barefoot

Who's to say he would have to lose the legs? Just cut them off and reattach them once you got him out of the hole.

I get the storm drain part, I do it myself, but why barefoot?

He has a poz fetish involving rusty needles.