Brit/pol/ #2034: Filtered Edition

Troops keeping UK safe, PM says in Christmas message
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42468209

Crisis warns of rise in UK's 'hidden' homeless
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42464904

UK headed for mild Christmas Day as parts of the country set to be as warm as Madrid
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/23/uk-headed-mild-christmas-day-parts-country-set-warm-madrid/

Attached: FILTER.jpg (640x480, 60.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Mastering-Astral-Projection-Out-Body/dp/0738704679/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1514071326&sr=8-2&keywords=astral projection robert bruce
amazon.co.uk/Astral-Dynamics-Out-Body-Experiences/dp/1571746161/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1514071337&sr=8-1&keywords=astral projection robert bruce
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good lad

Attached: BSFslii.gif (500x300 775.52 KB, 996.88K)

Second for BUXOM ANGLO SLAGS

Attached: Samantha-Fox-15.jpg (570x428, 65.07K)

Good lad.

Good lad
How do troops all the way on the other side of the planet keep us safe?

Fifth for hernias

He brought it from the back of a lad mag IIRC

Cheers fam. I was going to make new bread as well

lesbo tbh

The way I see it lad the more you drink the stronger your liver gets, it's the same principle as training with increasingly heavy weights to make your muscles stronger. Getting shitfaced therefore epitomizes the ideal of self-improvement.

Attached: malvinas-30-anos-despues.gif (2232x2298, 102.73K)

I mean the ones in the Persian Gulf with ships that breakdown or the ones in Iraq.

love R+M

This tune made me think of Grenfell tbh

good rationalisation lad.

Oh yeah that's bullshit

I was the lad that started posting that here,
R&M is patrician, as well as Morecambe and Wise

Attached: 1476633946538.jpg (680x598, 54.42K)

Aye lad, but only 10% of Spain was under Christian control once, and they beat back the tide of the muzzies through sheer will.

I would love to get this tune and do a montage of Grenfell photos. Got no editing software tbh

Fucking salt mine

I thought the whole climate change agenda was fake by the leftards. Were they actually right about something for once?

Anyone else connected to the astral realm recently? I want some good anecdotes tbh.

Climate change is real, global warming and the coinciding alarm-ism is not. What I think is interesting is that the West is attacked for polluting yet barely a moments notice is given to the third-world.

kek

Only the dreams of a drunken stupor tbh which is just nothing but the yawning void. I like to think of it as fast forward mode into tomorrow.

Morecambe and Wise are shit tbh. Aren't they both members of the tribe to boot?

Third world won't willingly do anything about it because "hurr the west got rich off of our backs whilst polluting the planet, so now it's our turn to go through an industrial revolution and do twice as much damage as they did"

didn't the whole frankish empire have to fight them off tho?

*imprisons your soul*

Attached: e09.png (645x729, 68.74K)

i get sex dreams tbh smh

*sends you into a draw knob*

Yea the 3rd world aside from China pollutes like a son of a gun. Read up on their smog problem over there and it chokes their own people out of whole areas.

Every nation will eventually go through the same stages as 1 another as technology speeds up. It's like a race through time, some are slow as hell some are fast as the wind.

Lad, I'm the brainiest person I know, you piece of fucking shit.

The answer to that is: "Oh dear, we've accidentally taken over your country and killed you all.". I've never understood this argument anyway as if they ever went through an industrial revolution it was when they were colonised and brought to the same or close to level of Europe. If anything they are in deindustrialization revolution.

Remember when they tried to re-classify them as the developing world forgetting that for something to develop it doesn't remain stagnant?

I don't think any African nation will ever go through such stages tbh. They're just too stupid and disorganised - even with whitey running the show.

iirc China has 7 of 10 of the worlds most polluted rivers, yet we're the ones told to cut our hands to pieces cleaning out our bean tins.

I never get that

I did have a dream once where I was watching Jamie Oliver on the telly doing some cooking program and a big fuck off tenticle smashed through the window and dragged him outside to his inevitable doom, then turn the telly off. The end tbh!

Attached: 1513964749282.png (401x366, 12.08K)

That's true, I don't really ever think of them cause they never built anything to begin with.

Probably one of the most powerful moments in TV/film for me desu. Go on, call him a hack. I dare you.

the first ones to go through it are slow because of patent protections, etc.
the 3rd world staying at that stage is because its cheap, so they can afford to do a lot of it with their numbers
they wont change because of muh pollution, the govt. will keep the status quo because of taxes and inflation

I miss him, lads.

Attached: 5c644f03a064119977bcd69489b985850a0706ec1af48b06af991b1d8c856209.jpg (389x550, 34.85K)

I always assumed 'developing world' was a politically correct term - and a hopeful guilt trip (from the usual suspects) to get whitey to hand over money and resources to Africa - through a (((middle man))) of course.

mine flip between vivid and lucid sex dreams and ones where its like trying to move through treacle when something random is happening

Who's Billy Connolly lads?

Attached: ijj1aSW.png (485x443, 21.59K)

The new series was shit, lad, and no amount of "YOU JUST DONT GETT IT - YOOOV BEEN LYNCHED LOL!" is going to change that. Get over it. (Actually the penultimate episode was alright)

10 of the most polluting rivers are in third world nations, the Nile in Africa, two in India, the ganges unsurprisingly and the rest as you said in China.

The middle man of course being the UN, which because we have a veto on it can stop it from stopping us. All the foreign aid that this country sends only serves to continue a failing system and allow for corrupt leaders to stay in place.

yeah the lucid sex dreams you get with an entity called incubus is a demon or something.

I've done astral stuff before. I got a few manuals on it and meditation but it freaked me out at one point and never bothered with it again. Bloody good books tbf.

Yeah, degenerate cuckservatives deny climate change because they have no meaningful policy other than propping up crony capitalism and promoting endless economic growth (need mo houses for dem immigrants) which is eradicating social, cultural, and environmental structures; having abandoned actual conservative principals (which include environmental conservation).

Thank (You)s

Yes tbh but all their attention is misdirected at most western countries. With the exception of the US, pollution produced by most individual western countries is nothing compared to that of China and India, to say nothing of other big Asian polluters like Japan. Making 'green' cars the standard in the UK like the government wants to isn't going to do anything to stop it, but getting countries like those four to stop spewing out so much pollution might.

Honestly I wish we'd just safeguard the natural resources we need in Africa, turn off the taps and let it return to its natural savage state.

Do you wear a lot of purple? Do you live in Totnes?

The problems with that is China is already there and whilst the population dwindles we will lose the wildlife that inhabits the land.

the mind is a powerful tool lad, but delving into stuff like that and the medium stuff is a bit too far for me. I dont need to explore my unconscious mind, my imagination is good enough.

r-really?..

It was all a dream though, as evidenced by its utter absurdity and the superimposed PUNISHED COOPER stating it to be so. In fact the whole series was Laura's dream; concocted as a means to project her father's evil onto some non-existent demonic entity, thus absolving him, whom she wanted to love, of guilt, and creating an idealized heroic saviour in DC to free her from her hellish existence.

Post them

Wouldn't the people dying off in their droves actually ultimately benefit the wildlife?

Get out Mike

Attached: 13956943_1570958599874833_350376910_n.jpg (600x300, 13.22K)

When did PUNISHED COOPER (I assume you mean evil cooper) say it was all a dream? Where are you getting this from?

Is there a noticable difference between lucid dreaming and astral? You ever ask someone in a lucid dream if they know they aren't real?

Nah, I'm black Country born & bred look at my flag m9

eh? don't have anything in that colour lad

correct. It's fringe esoteric stuff and can fuck you about on a emotional level. Been years since I have dabbled in it.

amazon.co.uk/Mastering-Astral-Projection-Out-Body/dp/0738704679/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1514071326&sr=8-2&keywords=astral projection robert bruce

amazon.co.uk/Astral-Dynamics-Out-Body-Experiences/dp/1571746161/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1514071337&sr=8-1&keywords=astral projection robert bruce

I used to dabble in it too but lost interest… I need to get back into it.

I also read a bit of pic related but it overwhelmed me somewhat and I never read it since,

Attached: 200px-Crowley_unicursal_hexagram.svg.png (200x220, 4.56K)

I was mocking you for stuff like this, lad (which is typical of women who like purple and live in Totnes and other 'new age-y' places):

Bloody hell, lad.

I would've thought that they would finally hunt everything to extinction first.

Attached: 1440664891320.jpg (680x700, 61.73K)

IIRC astral projection is the state where you have full control of your dreams and where occultists to rituals to embed thoughts into the subconcous mind.
Lucid dreaming is just the dreamstate where you can expierence more physiolocial senses than you normally would expect in a dream state.
It's all about control.

Don't bother with Crowley. It took me years to figure out he was a piss taker.

Was cheaper years ago

Never

*Physiological

CROWDER IS SO BASED

The meta-Cooper in the scene before he enters the door to another dimension.

That's enough for you know it isn't real, lad.

Attached: TwinPeaks_SG_093.R.jpg (1200x675, 90.6K)

I M A G I N E

Attached: Shock imagined.mp4 (1280x720, 5.97M)

Crowley is far from a piss taker lad, do what thou wilt is one of the most apparent truisms of life.

In the book of the law then yes.

But most of his practices force the reader to look in between the lines. I have read Book Four, Liber Aba and a lot seems to be about a personal journey than a fixed dogma. Still interesting nontheless.

ABA was the one I was reading most recently, but the ritualistic self-harm portrayed in it was what made me stop reading for a time.

Interesting meditation tips and theory though.

sex

Attached: sd-aspect-1502645435-charlottesville2.jpg (480x360, 53.09K)

That's what I got the book for tbh. Not too keen on the cocaine value of self exploration but rather learning about the complexes of belief structures and the mind as a whole.

I also have Crowley's Hellfire Club facsimile version of the Goetia which I'm thinking of selling soon. Most occult books I have got are usually for resale value tbh.

what do we do about the dream-thots succubi lads. Do priests exorcise them or something?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1280x720, 1.34M)

Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even in death.

Attached: 1436791864315.jpg (804x802, 70.25K)

i like them its your brain rewarding you for a long day of toil with a qt dream lass smh dont fight it

Attached: 1464755512621.jpg (544x397, 36.04K)

Got my dad's girlfriend's daughter a couple of books for Christmas. The Black Swan by based Taleb and Beyond Good and Evil by some German nutter.

Fucking spooky tbh, used to be a tall man at the end of the bed who was so dark he was essentially a silhouette, I could get out of it after a few seconds by trying to move my fingers and toes. Sleeping with a pillow below by knees seems to have stopped it tbh.

Attached: 1493303075483.png (344x273, 140.17K)

she'll hate it tbh, he is very open with his contention of female inferiority.

lad are you grooming her?

but then you have to wake up again

dreams are the best escapism but i hate them because they always end so soon

onto another day

Most people who claim to witness ghost are usually in sleep state.

I get hypnagogia so bad that I feel things pulling on my legs and I also get loud bangs or zapps inside my head along with temperature changes. It usually happens between midnight and 2am (witching hour).
It took me years to confront visuals of ghosts to the point where I would get out of bed and threaten them up close before turning on the light.

Life is good though the fresh breeze and a cup of tea in the morning mm

Chad

They're already dead, what are they going to do spook you too death?

Attached: smirk emoji.png (1024x1024, 49.78K)

Chads don't get hassled by ghosts in the first place lad

yeah, those are pretty fucked up. I've seen an old woman looking at me in the doorway once, and silhouettes, i woke myself up trying to yell for help one time.

Attached: 4dbc011be2071e87995e3fca4a52ac37569c33c3ccc0c1f906c2e567f129293c.jpg (570x304, 26.32K)

HEATHCLEEEEEF

Could keep that one for myself tbh

I don't believe in ghosts in the literal sense so I just take a deep breath and call them a cunt then turn the light on, It's the only way to way to wake up. Go for a piss and back to bed.

If I saw something fly across the room then I'd shite my pants tbh. Never happend to me thank god.

Attached: Experiment IV Kate.jpg (500x312, 22.14K)