Would ballistic shield issuance to schools put an end to the effectiveness of the autistic shooting?

Would ballistic shield issuance to schools put an end to the effectiveness of the autistic shooting?

Not like the autist would be able to handle heavier calibre weaponry or aiming accurately.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (820x450, 506.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC_eTxaRpZYu0n64VspF07qg/channels
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why not just give the teacher a gun? A slaughterfest isn't as fun when the propaganda officer shoots back.

Attached: 082614_guns.jpg (780x439, 43.32K)

Because teachers are limp-wristed faggots that can't shoot straight. Give shields to the football team and have them tackle this sad virgin down.

Why not just arm every studend and autist would keep other autists in check…sorta like MAD but on a highschool level?

ofcourse im not serious,the thoothpaste user has a point tho,

Attached: 9f24ea543a18e2b0504335498902185eeb6f9e97e0e32c833d87790325c12ceb.jpg (233x255, 11.79K)

This. Just get the teachers some cheap 380s to keep in a locked safe in their pocket and have them go to a range atleast once a month. That should be enough to do something.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (541x472, 26.23K)

Have a tall one that manlets can't reach over so you quarantine him in a hugbox.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x700, 703.2K)

Not against you but.
Is basically never ever. We can't even get cops to certify properly and you add a teachers union into the mix and we have the same shit but with more quivering homos.
I like this though. Like a fire extinguisher but a fun to extinguish hot heads for some reason I like poorfag defensive tool lists or "loadouts" like the Zig Forums poorfag guns guide. I wish the poorfag militia one was updated though, the one that says to buy a flak jacket and east german helmet and it being available easily, everywhere, and cheaply. obviously that's outdated info

Why not just give them the guns. Hell make hall monitors or whatever the fuck there is a free(ish) pool of potential security guards.

Attached: 5360108 _08a0f555a9021ffe77042b48a7f27f84.jpg (500x628, 71.38K)

Bring back basement rifle/pistol ranges and start school shooting clubs again. They can double as a reaction team.

Don't talk about effectiveness in this case. The sign, just like airport security, is purely psychological. Just knowing there is an obstacle will make the dude 1000x times likely to go there.

Attached: pro-gun-sign.png (271x398, 69.77K)

I don't think you know how this works. As far as I know, none of the school districts that have adopted a policy where firearms are present on campus have been involved in a mass shooting.

Clearly it is the 'gun-free zones' that enjoy the statistical advantage here. Let's advertise that no one has the ability to respond to an armed attack.

Teacher's week's are pretty much filled with constant grading. We could have them do a pistol course over summer break down time and give them a bonus for every school week they go to the range.

Why do burgers have so much of school shootings? Is it cultural thing? We too have
mass-murderous spergs, but none in school.

Attached: gypsy_remover.jpg (318x159, 6.05K)

High density of people
Schools are also gun-free zones, so no-one is armed

Give them guns + shields. Then they can kill the shooter with impunity.

Multiculturalism and a general culture of encouraging psychopathy.

Actually, would ceiling mounted gun turrets work?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x361, 200.47K)

Lots of possible causes. Some Alex Jones tier and some are just the hard truth but on being able to prevent these shootings, I'd say people just aren't vigilant or have no situational awareness. Apparently the Aurora Colorado shooter sent an entire manifesto to his school counselor who didn't bother doing his/her job of paying attention. Supreme Gentleman had a very specific video on YouTube that no one paid attention to so definitely intelligence agencies are too busy being balls deep in a thai trap.

That could work. And it might encourage teachers to not be hoplophobic faggots.

With that much rape the chad guards might get aids or crazy on their dicks

There might be… acceptable casualties. Someone that I knew was in the Navy, they were top deck smoking a cigarette and just walking back and forth when they noticed that the destroyer in the berth next to them was testing their Phalanx system… by tracking him. Every time he moved left or right the Phalanx would track him.

Eerie.

And, I think, downright demoralizing to anyone that was thinking of doing something stupid.

or since those can be hacked, an MG nest.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (300x226, 143.75K)

Actually, why have it be stationary. Patrol the halls with MG mounted Spot Minis.

A shield is bulky and not as easily accessible as a firearm. It would just be cheaper and more effetive to just assign cops to schools/let certain teachers carry.

We will likely start seeing them in Europe the more demographics get fucked up.

Attached: omlfwthlAK1tw58h4o1_540.gif (540x436, 2.96M)

Would never happen, just like firearms in the hands of teachers. (Don't forget, the Left tried to ban private ownership of body armor on the national level just last year) Just look into the schools that have adopted teacher carry; it's Independent School Districts, Charter Schools, and Private Schools all controlled by a parent lead majority…public schools? Fucking forget about it, the Left has their roots running deep into public education via teacher's unions and academic influence. The unions themselves would heavily oppose the idea because they're Leftist unions, while the union memberships and other Leftist anti-gun groups would screech in frequencies far beyond that of what the human ear can hear that it would fear the promotion and fostering of "gun culture" by reactionaries to toddlers and infants, cause teachers to act out in unstoppable violence against problem students, create a "Wild West" type of environment where everyone shoots eachother, ect, ect, ect… The issues we're facing are societal and social (parents note parenting, the allowance and encouragement for mental illness to flourish, no impact mental health assistance that doesn't result in an individual eternally being label mentally defective, and so on) the Left knows this, because they're the one's that have put us here. They have the system and country right where they want it, as more and more bodies hit the floor, the more and more calm, ration folks will start to become frantic and irrational primary from Leftist gaslighting and the constant headlines and footage of dead children paraded by Leftist media over their living television sets. Eventually, just like with the 94' AWB and every other piece of firearms legislation since the NFA, something will get pushed through, because the limp dick NRA will cuck-over like always and just enough fudds and retards will support it, "fur da chillins" of course. This will be a win-win for the Left, it grants them their most prized of achievements, banning/restricting firearms, while also granting them the over-arching, all-powerful daddy government they so desperately want when fuckhead Republicans pass vague, ambiguous legislation concerning mental health that empowers Federal agencies (even more) with the unending means of mission creep, to preform readily and unabated abuse to the citizenry (as they've always done, shit, they'll have it so if you have insomnia you'll be raided because you own a Crossman CO2 pistol). You'd better be thankful as fuck that Trump passed the Executive Order limiting the execution of regulatory power and directive documents by Executive Branch agencies and departments, that will really short-dick their abilities, but I'm sure any day now we'll see some fucking progressive shitheal judge in the 9th Circuit in either Hawaii or California file an injunction against the order, thus nullifying it's power until the case can be heard, then judged…which I'm sure will result in a ruling of Presidential overreach or unconstitutionality. Don't worry though, nothing the Left will do or is doing will handicap or in any other way cease the carnage in schools, it'll simply be more fuel they can dump onto the fire when they stoke the flames of public opinion to come for what piddle-shit we'll have left to be taken; fucking break-actions and revolvers by that point. Then, the real fun begins.

not as effective as banning the news from stroking their p ps

Over 300 million people and plenty of media attention. Autists used to burn down the temples/city for attention, now they go for the highscore. SSRIs and poor genetics play a strong role. I have no doubt that all the chemicals leeching into our bodies play a part as well.

That sounds like the premise of a Japanese cartoon.

Attached: tacticool_winter_clothing.jpeg (600x1100, 113.55K)

This and checked.

false.

Attached: ae92e1ffaffcae4471f107e6a9dd3c8ebcd9f847b480295f7de7be23bf5a17ae.png (1787x735, 171.96K)

The normalfag cannot compete with the robot when it comes to intelligence and planning.
No matter how much the normalfag is trained , the intellectually superior robot will always win.
School shootings are nature's way of killing off the worthless normals. Niggers, roasties and chads are useless, and so nature needs to find a way to counter them. And that counter was the robot.
Mentally superior, his autism and attention to detail are unparalleled. Even the weakest of robots succeed in killing at least 2 students or teachers. The normalfag fears the robot.

Guns, training and shields will only make the robot stronger. It will force the robot to plan even better and find ways to arm himself with weaponry carried by the school staff.

Attached: BETA UPRISING.jpg (1200x1237, 338.22K)

There are 3 million unemployed veterans in America, most willing to work for food.

Just put a couple of twitchy paranoid vietnam vets with M60s in every school. They would probably murder every drug dealer too.

but what if they armed the students with the tactical battering rams instead so in case they were locked or barricaded in during a shooting they can be able to help each other escape and plus carrying the ram around school all year will help develop the core so theyll be hellthier too.

Attached: Metal Ram - Copy.jpg (448x316, 25.42K)

Many cities barely have enough cops on the street let alone enough to place inside schools.
Teachers don't have time to go to the range with any regularity, and it's a stupidly stressful job when Jamal is throwing chairs and desks around the room because you told him to turn down his music.
n

Best solution is hiring private security, but even then - public school districts are known for mishandling money. There's no way it could be sustained.
So instead, the final solution™ is to simply get rid of public schools.
You can't shoot fish in a barrel if they're not in the barrel. Public schools are absolute shit and even after dumbing down testing and lectures year after year kids are coming out retarded, obvious racial demographics aside. Hell, even college is becoming worthless since, there, teachers don't give a shit.

How much more powerful does Jackie Chan need to be!?

Unironically this. Put a retired infantry "recruitment officer" in every high school and let him have an AR15 locked up in a safe. If he manages to ventilate a beta upriser, I guarantee that you will have a few dozen kids looking to enlist the next day.
However, we really need to fix the core problem of sending our troops to die in some shithole on Israel's behalf.

You might as well cut the crap, and push soldiers on home soil to the point where it runs just shy of violating the constitution.

Armored ladder
Assault rope
HE chair that goes up
Babby seeking babby
Recently deceased armor piercing relative/mentor
With these he would become a god.

Form militias to defend schools then.

Stop sending your kids to public indoctrination center school all together.

Let's do it. We Starship Trooper now.

Attached: slav rollin.jpg (1920x2115, 884.91K)

Or just privatise them.

Constitution says we can't go to war without approval of house and senate. Guess how many times that happened since WWII.

This is the correct response.

The militia could also observe the curriculum for any instances of sedition and promptly send the guilty teacher to the gallows.

Dima pls

It happened enough times to show just why it needs to be upheld.

Why is nobody talking about arming counselors?

I was more useful than our school counselor and actually got pulled into the office at one point for "guiding" students in which classes to take and shit the counselor was supposed to be doing.

Counselors are fucking useless. Or at least they were five years ago.

So I think I may have found the YT channel of the Floridian that was too pussy to an hero and it turns out he was subbed to a lot of little kids channels. I wonder what his view history looks like. Does this indicate that he may have been up to some other shenanigans before he went apeshit?

youtube.com/channel/UC_eTxaRpZYu0n64VspF07qg/channels

90% of school counselors are middle aged cat ladies or soccer moms. Also if its known that one particular staff member is the only one armed it would be trivial just to take them out first.

A better idea would be to allow staff to volunteer to carry. You would then vet them and have them undergo training that would cover everything from basic safety to effective concealment, psychology and scenario simulation drills.

Also I remember my highschool had two full time security guards and it was a majority white school in an average middle class area. They didn't carry guns obviously but I don't see why you couldn't just have armed uniformed security personnel at every high school particularly in "high risk" areas.

Just make everyone wear ERA plates. Nobody would dare shoot each other ever again.

The education system and frankly general American culture encourages and even rewards bullying, only the nips have that shit worse in the developed world.

WE DON'T HAVE MANY SCHOOL SHOOTINGS
It's a fucking forced mass media meme. Even using their own insanely inflated numbers school shooting deaths are on the order of fucking lightning fatalities. It's like everyone being terrified of children being killed by poisoned Halloween candy; it's a mass hysteria created by the media. Break the conditioning people!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: BREAKING THE CONDITIONING.mp4 (709x524 216 KB, 97.33K)

Are you baiting or retarded?
Western (((culture))) is now diseased and school shooters are encouraged by media because they're pathetic beta males at a cognitive dissonance with being told "everyone's a winner for participating!" while still being losers with no girlfriends, in addition fighting back is seen as worse than bullying because you're supposed to be a little bitch who runs to daddy government for everything

I perceive school boards being in favor of assault proofing the building rather than inviting more guns that they already hate in the first place. It wouldn't save students in the immediate area because most school shootings as I know are sneak attacks, but it would create a vacuum to contain the shooter in the halls until they run away, get killed, or kill themselves.

I read an article the other day about two 7 and 9 year old Missouri students who were voting with their sports club to sell an AR-15 to raise money for the club. It may catch on that some schools in the southern states, particularly suburban ones, begin advocating faculty to train and use firearms in case of another r9k happening.

Attached: charlie'sangels.jpg (1280x720, 106.33K)

Yeah, bullying isn't punished with any severity until it gets into crippling or fatal severity.
One of the more notorious of my highschool's bullies got Valedictorian despite doing jack shit and almost getting placed in special education. All of them were basically best friends with the administration. If drugs were found it was brushed aside and blamed on someone not involved who would have to fight the charge for themselves.

Artyom is my man.

phew that was a close call.

Attached: charltons_large.webm (280x160, 11.76M)

I happen to know teachers who are instructors and go hunting….sooo

Simple solution ban schools can't shoot up what doesn't exist

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 599.27K)

This man is a forward thinker.

I've seen the USA's 'education' system first hand user, it really does encourage bullying. For whatever reason physical/sporting excellence is rewarded with special treatment, for example. The difference between that and how it's done in bongland was rather a shock.

Hi. We're out at St. Johns Elementary so bear with any screaming you may hear in the background - In light of recent events in Florida, many have been talking about the optimal caliber you might bring to a school shooting…

10/10

Attached: thinking.png (5000x5000, 412.19K)

Underrated post, don't try this at home, I'm what you'd call an expert.

*I'm what you call a professional
And thanks for watching this correcting an user's mistake video

Bullies are a social watchdog.

Schools are not only forcibly saddled with niggers and mestizos, but are forced to treat them exactly like, in some cases better than normal human beings. Thus academic improvement is impossible, but the schools still like money. The big money is in the bread and circuses bullshit like football and basketball, so of course the entire point of the system becomes funneling physically fit (especially non-white) students toward these outlets and raking in those shekels.

Don't forget, teachers' authority is removed so they cannot use any form of discpline starting at scolding or booting the stodents ending with violence.
Now what happens when you force a mestizo/negro child into a facility where there's nobody with an authority to keep him there
modern pedologists don't consider that, neither the effects of "sex-ed" on children's psyche

I agree that bullying does serve an important purpose in curbing weird behaviours and toughening up softies, but the way burgerland schools actively encourage it at the expense of everything else is just strange. The idea of "zero tolerance" is probably most at fault - there's an artificial surplus of bullies, but the victims are punished for fighting back (a vital part of the process). It's no wonder that beta uprisings are a semi-regular occurrence.

Is that supposed to read 1000x less likely? Because school shooters are typically the autists who use cheat codes in vidya games because they're "too hard." Notice the clear differences:

Chad Gun Man:

The Virgin School Shooter:

Attached: 4da598ed8a2433662319b5d3cedcef21d3dcadb7ac075995743bee66dbdfbc5a.jpg (720x998, 39.12K)

Attached: 1431483906205.jpg (600x449, 38.67K)

The spread of zero-tolerance policies was the strangest thing to watch. I was in elementary school about twenty miles away when the Columbine shooting happened and the initial local response was pretty measured - principals in the area all met up to talk and coordinate, the local sheriff's department did an assembly to introduce themselves and explain what happened, everyone seemed to agree that there wasn't much of a lesson to learn except don't fuck with people. No crackdowns, very little hysteria. That lasted like three weeks until the broader national reaction started to filter back in and coastie transplant fuckheads went into hysterics about how little school administrations were doing to protect their babies and suddenly the thing we had gotten over a week ago was the end of the world.

Maybe it was because nobody here was really surprised. Columbine CO is bad in a way that I've only felt in some parts of California. The people are a diseased combination of small-town social ladder games and yuppie striver moralism, the town is a spiritual parking lot, the whole place feels like a grave. The reaction I remember was "I can't believe kids would do that, but of course it would happen there."

Attached: dark fanto.PNG (256x619, 350.38K)

Whoops I am little bit drunk.

I would watch that movie. Surely there can be no US alphabet group that retarded, right? :^)

Attached: 58ec501d494bd82bfb1a790ad9daaceddd69ef9cc648876618d458735ab15953.jpg (2560x1920, 300.23K)

Jamal is probably going to fucking listen to you if you are carrying though.

It won't stop the people from shooting. The solution is let the students defend themselves from the bullies, stop favoring or ignore the bullies, don't drug them to make the jobs easier for the teacher. All of the state government need to privatise the whole schools and offer the welfare to the students with 110 IQ and below to sterilise themselves.

He says expert as well, you autist. Thanks for ruining the joke.

Students are a bunch of godless commies ready to give up all of their rights. Is it really such a bad thing to let them sleep in the bed they've made for themselves?

I think you used the wrong picture strelo/k/

Attached: death dealer.jpg (747x933, 156.79K)

I've never heard him say that

I don't think you understand how IQ is calculated user.

That or a gun deal gone wrong is essentially what vegas was and probably other false flags too.

Like other anons have said the numbers have been fucked with to make then 10 times bigger than they are.

In all honesty the real thing schools should try and have instead of fucking gun control or shitty (((secure))) systems like
or even arming teachers would be to focus on the things that actually matter and that have worked in the past. 1. Preventative measures and 2. efficient connected defense. For the former you can find a ton of examples of kids that should have given off a lot of fucking red alarms like that Cedric Anderson dude that shot his wife and a kid in his class, Dude was charged with assault by his wife and confessed to a guy that she made it up and must have been clearly unstable but the school ignored him like there was no problem. Or Kevin Neal that was going fucking bonkers with paranoia or the William Atchison daily stormer kid that got spotted by the FBI. Hell the fucking florida kid was spotted TWICE by the FBI and got a shit ton of complaints, warnings and years of documented shit yet no one did jack shit all. Want to know the real reason? They either A. Do not care or even want more shooters for gun control or B. There is so many fucking kids with the same warnings and problems due to how fucked things have gotten that they can't even afford it. Now the defensive shit is pretty obvious as to A. put some security cams all around the school and the front with some guards and well repeated drills. The whole basis of a cohesive effective defense would be quick, organized and routine with the security, students and overwatch. You would need someone on the cameras to overwatch and organise the defensive strategy in order to know if to lock or unlock outside doors, tell security exactly where the shooters are and transmit that info outside to the cops as well. We have already seen effective defensive measures to shooters like with how Kevin Neal that killed and injured more outside people with his car than his ar-15 hurt kids in the school through the quick and effective defense, William Atchison might be seen as having only killed two due to the quite lockdown of the school Or because he was just a dumb kid that IRL larping was a fucking horrible idea and you bet your ass those systems will be improved through learning what they did wrong at florida, meanwhile all the fucking survivors will campaign to take away the rights of innocent americans and act like spoiled little shits. I could make a damn good anti-school shooter program with the right funding but that overwatch shit is likely to never happen as you would need too much funding and too many drills that would piss off the kids trying to look at girls tits on instagram during history class.

due to the quick*
dumb kid that realized too late that IRL*

True, but after you hospitalise the first bully they tend to get the message and move on to easier targets.

Wouldn't we be more likely to see that story ending with headlines like

I threw my pre-teen bully down an 80 foot ravine breaking both of his legs, then everyone just treated me like a psychopath for 10 years until I moved.

(He hit me first)

That would be rather hillarious but I'm sure one jock Chad with a shield is enough to take down any would-be shooter.

Attached: detailed chad.png (211x249, 89.37K)

Because you don't get shot by the people you're trying to shoot if you shoot up a school.

Attached: 1443301968595.png (1130x849, 2.23M)

Just turn back to a School System in which the kids don't want to murder each other and the teachers.

Team Alpha:

Team Bravo:

If you're going to distract him surely lolis are a superior option.

Generally this. Every mass shooting we have here in the states is at a place where you are legally not allowed to be armed. Which is always the perfect comeback to anything a gungrabber says.

Attached: 1455817818276-0.jpg (547x363, 63.23K)

Wow, I'm not the only one who had that thought. If it's a last stand, why not?