CZ 75

Aight Zig Forums, school me on the CZ-75 and the models currently in production.
Pros/cons/differences in current variants.

I've fulfilled most of my handgun purchases I actually want and only have a couple left I'd consider. Commonly a Glawk or Rex Zero, but then I saw a 75 and thought "man, that is some sex".

Attached: 75.jpg (1024x768, 371.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imfdb.org/wiki/CZ
grandpower.eagleimportsinc.com/grandpower/firearms/x-calibur
gunsmidwest.com/p226-r-enhanced-elite-40sw-15.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have you considered CZ P09?
This ex Delta oper8or says it's his new go-to gun

no thanks, m8

This isn't going to be completely scientific, because I fucking love the CZ series (Even the old 82/83 not quite mak's that blew the pants off any other combloc makarov).

The main thing is the full length slide rails, like on your higher tier Sig Sauer's. The way CZ does it is set the rails high on the slide, so the mass is lower and the bore axis is as well. This means less muzzle flip and (to me) a much more controllable grip as compared to a Sig pretty much anything else out there. The downside is that you have a smaller gripping surface on the slide serrations. I've never found that to be a problem, but I acknowledge that in amurrica with our severe obesity problem it might become an issue.

Unless you get an SA or a custom shop gun of some sort, the trigger's will be good but not excellent out of the box. If you're used to a DA/SA trigger like on a Sig or a S&W autoloader I think the CZ's beat them. They can definitely use some fine-tuning out of the box though.

Most of my experience is with the CZ-75 SP-01, a heavy steel beast of a 9mm. It's one of two guns I have that has never failed me. It's more accurate than I am most days, feels fucking great in the hand, the balance is perfect on it, especially with a light/laser mounted, and you can beat a motherfucker to death in between reloads and I doubt your POI would shift even the tiniest.

You're welcome
imfdb.org/wiki/CZ

I have one, and the only complaint is that it almost doesn't fit in my butthole and the pic rail is rough. Great for shooting as a secondary use if you're into that sort of thing.

I own a Sig SP2022 if that's a good reference point to use.

I'm not 100% sure but I think they're only currently making Shadows 2.
Which is a fucking nice gun, but it's pricey.
Tanfoglio makes near 100% CZ-75 full steel clones that are as good as the original for a decent price.

Obligatory

Attached: g156.jpg (1024x1449, 206.79K)

Help me Streloks I can't choose.

Attached: 15z_CZPCR_L_91194_01194-500x372.png (500x350 56.64 KB, 55.77K)

Get the P-01.

they're all just so aesthticc….

My LGS has a CZ 75 for $599, is tah ta decent price?

P-01. Especially the OD Green with NSN. Hnngggg.
The PCR is sex too, but no rail and different sight configuration can make it a bitch to find tritiums.

Attached: ODGP012.jpg (4608x3072 1.26 MB, 975.25K)

meme gun
if you want the best DA/SA gun, buy a Sig p229.

Yeah, no, SIG is overrated.

Not really. It is a good gun with steel frame that sells for ~$600 and has an okay aftermarket with pretty good custom work options available. Factory mags won't kill your wallet but mecgar mags can sell for $18 if you keep an eye out. Trigger has some slack (I believe that's what you call it, about less than tenth of an inch once you hit the wall to trip the trigger) in SA mode but the DA is smooth (then again DA/SA pistols tend to have these and it can be fixed with custom work or splurging on their fancier models). Especially at about half the cost of the p229 you get a reliable tried and true pistol that makes a purchase definitely worth it.

If you look around you might find some for about $50 less but it isn't that great of a deal nor is it a rip off by any means.

Who the fuck are you shilling for Sig every goddamn pistol thread? Do you even own a CZ? I compared my SP01 Phantom to my P250 and not only is the Sig less accurate at distance, it's far more snappier and heavier than my CZ. The only think I like about it is the fact that the trigger pack is the only part considered a legal firearm on the gun, that's neat, beyond that it's a high bore axis firearm with a mushy, non-adjustable DA only trigger. Fuck dude.

The more expensive the higher quality, but to be honest unless you are using it for IPSC or similar you don't need something like an Orange. The SP01 like in your pic is probably the apex of aesthetics vs practicality vs price for the 75 series unless you want something a little shorter like the P01. One thing to note is that the decocker models have *slightly* worse triggers.

They all have good magazine capacity, all have great triggers from the factory (for a production gun), some have better sights than others but the 75's have really good aftermarket support so finding a set of sights you like wont be hard, plenty of holster choices available.

Aside from the CZ75 have you considered the CZ97? aside from some minor differences its basically just a CZ75 scaled up to .45acp.

Attached: 15z_CZ97B_L_01411-500x359.png (500x359, 49.87K)

I shot a PO-9 and felt like though the controls were large and accessible were stiff as hell and the gun was in general far less accurate than my Hi Power. that may just be bias due to far more rounds through the HiPower

Are there 97s in 10mm?

I'm going to leave this here:
grandpower.eagleimportsinc.com/grandpower/firearms/x-calibur

Attached: Grand-power-X-Calibur-arme_petite.jpg (1333x1000, 774.12K)

These days you can get Sig p229 and p226 for $550-700 dollars.

gunsmidwest.com/p226-r-enhanced-elite-40sw-15.html

Sig is straight up the best DA/SA pistol because they have the smoothest DA/SA trigger.

it's really not a problem

What the fuck is that

Top heh

Well, unless basic physics don't apply to you, it should be -at the very least- an inconvenience when compared to similar guns with lower bore axis.

A very nice DA/SA with a rotating bull barrel. Goes for about 700 ameribucks. There is a cheaper version too.

A factory prototype exists and you can see it on YouTube but cz has stated they have no intention of producing it. Tanfoglio makes a similar product

$50 isn't a huge deal to me, just wanted to make sure it wasn't a straight up nugget tier ripoff.
They've recently been being harassed by gun grabbers too, so I don't mind tossing an extra few dollars their way.
I'm sure it'll get worse because of the recent muh chilluns incident.

Attached: a38f8f9baaf55ee517125ea7dd8a9f017f877bf3d82b1c9aa0ad1b39b6193d6f.png (1024x1024, 553.97K)

I have a CZ-75 compact and it is the smoothest shooting gun I've ever shot. Trigger only gets better with use, and it's by and large my favorite handgun. My only complaint is that it is heavy, and having to CC it every day becomes a bit tiring. The P-10 C is also very nice. CZ makes good stuff, for the most part.

So what's the deal with the Omega trigger system? I understand it's supposed to have fewer parts and be a lot easier to work with from an armorer standpoint, but does it sacrifice trigger quality at all to attain this?

get this

Attached: CZ Shadow 2.jpg (600x406, 38.54K)

Superior aesthetics imo

Attached: DSC_0197.JPG (3840x2160, 1.91M)

Why are SIG owners such massive faggots?

Because the only not overpriced one is the SP2022 and they know it.

Elitism towards your own brand? This is a new strain of autism.

I know you, you always have good taste for shit. The Italians do know how to make shit look classy. Same with Pardini stuff.
Apparently it is pretty either and price tag is similar to a comparable CZ (or even cheaper in some countries).
My only criticism would be the limited area of contact between recoil spring and frame, looks like something waiting to be get worn down for no good reason whatsoever. Not even sure if it is a real world issue, but it doesn't look good to my autism.

'Merican SF picked their gun as side-arm some years ago and now they think it is the ultimate pistol.
Not to mention they also believe it is an actual premium/boutique gun (when in reality it is an ok pistol with a considerably inflated price tag).

Because they're buying a brand name not even realizing military guns comes from Europe (Germany, which themselves already aren't as good as proper Swiss made ones) while SIG-USA is forking them out to a much lesser standard…

Some are worse than others though. The one shitting up this board reminds me of faggot related.

Do you think people who have to pay for jamals stuff can afford modern LEDs?

And at that price, you can just buy a Glawk brand Glawk and call it a day.

The irony behind this is that a Beretta that hasn't been trashed around by Lcpl. Schmukatelli is actually a premium pistol. Didn't a lot of SOCOM switch over to Glocks recently?

I have never been impressed by SIGs. It always seemed that for the price, there were so many better options out there that felt worthy of the tag. Also, they never seemed to match up to some pistols that are cheaper. I once heard a guy say in a condescending tone "I hate Glock, I'M a SIG man.", which caused some hearty keks all around.

Anyway, OP buy the CZ-75. CZ makes some quality pistols. I have a CZ-82 from 1987 that still functions flawlessly.

You have no idea how much that gun costs

Many brands have their budget shit
Anything will jam if you get it dirty enough. The Sig is just a straight up nicer gun for the same price.

900 USD, not that expensive. The 1892 I got for christmas was probably more.

Thanks expat user. At the time, the CZ shadow didn't have adjustable sights, and the Tanfoglio Stock 3 came with LPA sights. So they came at about the same price point. I've since sold it, because I wanted a workhorse instead of a show piece.

leaf me alone lad :^)

I don't know about that, I still haven't shot a CZ that I disliked or thought could be dramatically improved upon.

god YHM is obnoxious. and gay.

I got a CZ RAMI for my CCW. Just need to actually get my CCW license and a holster.
Pretty good little gun that shoots well. Essentially a sub-compact CZ 75.

I've a hard time understanding how his fan base cope up with all the cross dressing… Or how on earth he has a fan base to begin with.

aren't there 80s surplus berettas from the italian carabineri being surplussed now? Those look nice, I just cant stand the beretta decocker/safety

I think someone on gunbroker is dumping Israeli surplus Beretta 84s for $260-300. I just recently bought a Beretta 84F, and the decocker doesn't bother me. It's kind of novel given the rest of my pistol collection.

Is the Jericho just a Cowboy Bebop meme gun?

I think you mean Black Lagoon?

No, I mean Cowboy Bebop.
I don't know what exactly the kikes changed about the CZ aside from visual appearance, obviously.
Haven't heard any negatives so far but I'd like to know if one of you guys owns one.

Attached: bang.jpg (764x595, 67.93K)

I have long hands that make it hard to force the slide back with my palm facing to the right. I'm right handed. If I ever want my trigger pull to change all I have to do is change the grip angle of my index finger and i'll get a straighter pull with much more strength required to do so. Recommend a CZ compact to me.

Not sure If this changed down the line, but initially the jews weren't even making them, it it was all Tanfoglio.
As far as I know, they are just CZ with a different look. Kikes care a lot about how the gun looks, the Tavor was designed from the outside to the inside, the whole thing is a marketing piece.

As long as it's just as reliable, I don't really care.

the all steel fullsize ones have a heavier slide and the barrel linkage is beefed up so you can shoot +p+ for longer without going out of spec.
Only the very very first jerichos from back before they were doing the 9mm/.41ae models had subcontracted tanfoglio parts and iirc there were no italian parts in the jericho by the time the commercial guns were being produced.
The major difference besides the looks, ergos, and, +p+ capability is that they have polygonal rifling as opposed to conventional rifling. So you get more muzzle velocity and barrel life among other things.

Cool, thanks. I'm probably going to get one because my LGS only seems to carry Jerichos as opposed to CZ models that aren't single action only or really small. Long fingers means bad trigger pull on smaller handguns, like
It costs a bit more but I think it'll be worth it.

Is there any reason to get it chambered in .45?

Does anyone know of a source for a threaded barrel for a CZ-97? I want to suppress one of my .45's and I just don't want to do it with my basic bitch 1911 like everyone else on earth.

You're gonna have to have that custom made.

On that note does anyone specifically do custom CZ barrels? I've been flirting with the idea for awhile of getting a .40 cal SP-01 to go with my 9mm and swapping a .357 Sig barrel in.

If you're willing to invest that much effort into making a special snowflake gun best to go all the way and rebarrel a 9mm pistol to take 6.5mm CBJ rounds.

Attached: reallydude.jpg (480x360, 26K)

It's not "just as" obscure, of course 6.5 CBJ is further out there. But if you're going to do custom work with necked-down cartridges, why not go as far out on the spectrum as you can? Don't you want a necked-down round that's also a sabot round, with better penetration than full-size rifle cartridges?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (262x366, 170.67K)

It uses tungsten though, so of course it has an absurdly good penetration. A steel dart wouldn't be nearly as good. Look up .223 Timbs though, it's a saboted 5.56 in a 7.62 Tokarev case.

Attached: 7.62x25mm Tokarev, .223 Timbs, 9x19mm Parabellum, 5.7x28mm SS197, and .22 TCM.jpg (660x371, 21.84K)

That looks like it would suck ass against soft targets.

Yeah, no.

Attached: 1465694680538.png (1078x794, 38.02K)

one complaint I have is that the ejection port is so small, I don't mind it that much though, I love how the CZ looks

Are their any parts kits for the CZ like the glock 80%s I want one but im not 21 yet.

Attached: F4210D54-68BA-4028-8215-8B9A6E971B6E.jpeg (1114x759, 428.68K)

If you're in a non cucked state then just do a private purchase from some guy.

You're unlikely to find an 80% frame for anything besides Glocks and the 1911. Like the other guy said just do a private sale. Or if you're browsing gunbroker have a friend or relative make the sale for you, then do a private sale with them.

No, it's not a straw purchase. A straw purchase is a purchase for someone unable to purchase a firearm themselves. You're not legally barred from making a private sale so it's not a straw purchase. If the ATF bursting in and shooting your dog is that frightening to you just wait a couple weeks before making the official transfer of ownership.

i live in California

Are the Sphinx 3000 pistols worth the effort of tracking one done,and worth the price?

Get out of there stalker

Taxes are the most Jewish thing ever invented

Attached: 1492275141957.png (446x367, 43.37K)

Get a tangfolio

They're even more expensive with the exception of some shitty "Force" handguns, one of them being .22
Perhaps I used a shitty site, but I didn't find any other store selling tanfolios here.

I have an sp-01. It's my dedicated ccw/shtf sidearm. Haven't been counting but I have somewhere between 1000-1500 rounds through it so far. So, for what it's worth, heres muh two pennies.

Pros:
>big assed pistol but can definitely carry innawaist I do every day, so comfy I forget its there sometimes the tail end of the mag will print but its barely noticeable. Ive never had anyone notice it
>stock trijicon sights are pretty sweet Ive seen them get shit on in forums as not lasting long but I keep it under my shirt all day long and it stays there til it gets put on my nightstand for bed and the sights are still shining bright if something goes bump in the night.
>after a couple hundred rounds you unlock the slight of hand perk seriously there is some design flaw in it that after a couple hundred rounds the slide release breaks, just a bit. And the way that it breaks is when you empty a mag and the slide locks back when you slap in a new magazine the slide will automatically release and chamber a round.

Cons:
>fit leaves something to be desired. You need to take some sandpaper to the contact points and polish it up if you want it to function flawlessly. its really not a con but as is out of the box the fit is a little off on the slide and various contact points so if you dont polish it eventually you will start having double feeds (which you can fix by polishing it up)
>cleaning it is a pain in the ass. Field stripping it is very easy, but if you want to clean the firing pin or the action. wew lad make sure you have all the correct tools they left literally no room for 'ah this punch will work fine'.. no you need the correct one or you are going to break shit

TLDR; its a dank as fuck duty sidearm, I bet my life on it. It needs a slight bit of work out of the box. It's not designed to be a competition pistol its designed for combat, and for that role its damned fine.

fucking hell I paid $490 for mine, new.

i ordered mine for deguns if that helps.

I think that's something in all CZs user, my 75 did the same thing but only with Mec-Gar mags.

I have the P01, love it.

Just buy all of them.

Attached: 6QpzHlr_d.jpg (2892x3023 257.54 KB, 1.27M)

Attached: 1451232745487-0.jpg (400x329, 49.07K)

Can confirm my 85 Combat does the same thing with Mec-Gar mags; honestly thought it was just a feature.

I don't know if it was an intentional choice or not (I'm guessing not), but I've always seen it as a plus.

My favorite full size 9mm pistol. I have no idea how you conceal carry it though. The thing weighs about 10 pounds with a full mag.

A belt made for a man.

Sounds like you need to get some weights and do some training.

I just looked around for a good CZ clone and bought this baby a few minutes ago for $376. Best part besides the ridiculously cheap price in comparison to most CZs on the market is the interchangeable parts. Slide assembly, mags, sights, and grips depending on the model of course. Everything aesthetic about CZ is in these pistols. I've also looked at video reviews on youtube of them being fired and I can say from personal experience the recoil management looks pretty much like how it would be when I fire my full size 75bd. Fuck me for not discovering these things sooner. Why the fuck aren't CZ fags all over these? Any major issues that everyone is overlooking, or is it just brand fagging as usual?

Attached: tristar_p100_pistol_1457213_2.jpg (738x640, 39.61K)

I want a T-120 but I heard they are kinda sloppy compared to a proper CZ. Plus I wish it was a decocker.

Is there any noticeable worse finish or slop compared to a regular CZ?

Nothing that justifies $200 more.

Mainly because it's Turk shit and "it's just like X" isn't enough to sway people from a brand they enjoy.

I'll post performance updates when it arrives.

…….impossible…like i have fukd most of the pussy i want to fuk lol

b4 quality went……try hk DE made and you won't feel that way but consider lem with safety is like sig dak

but u right my friend i thinking pick up a few myself metal i like for recoil for recoil sensitive people