Anti gun retardation thread

so after wendsday there's a bunch of anti fun people getting mad, post them here

Attached: ClipboardImage (1)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/09/19/just-three-percent-of-adults-own-half-of-americas-guns/?utm_term=.7662daa2d86b
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/19/us-gun-ownership-survey
thetrace.org/2016/09/harvard-northeastern-gun-ownership-survey-research/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here are them making fun of a father who lost his kid in the shooting.
These are the monsters that moralistic asshole in the other thread wanted us to use kid gloves on.

Attached: DWGmSQZVAAAPBPK.jpg (923x1200, 96.65K)

These are the people that need a helicopter ride.

You mean camp reeducation.

Sure, if we’re dropping them off at camp 200 miles out to sea from 300ft while they’re wearing a lead lined vest.

Alright folks, I'm that guy who posted the counter prop thread a while back. Handling these guys with kid gloves is precisely what they want you to do- alinsky says to hold your enemy to their own rules whilst completely flouting them yourself.

Here's the thing- it is actually quite logical to point out that calling for gun control enables rapists and murderers by disarming victims. I will repost my thread (wrote it on my phone, never got around to deleting it)

——————————–

We're gun owners. We're invested in this expensive lifestyle. You know exactly which length and grain bullet to send down the pipe of your 1-9 twist Sako, or how high to hold your AR over at 350 yards, or how much powder you can stuff under a 147gr 9x19 JFP. It's forms of pleasure are many, and we love them all.

But every damned time some amoral cunt opens up on the crowd, you as a gun owner are expected to shoulder the blame for his behaviour, as if you handed him the rifle and told him to go nuts on those people. You'll get all those side-eyes, the avoided glance, a prematurely ended argument to stop you getting "angry", until those who you know get enough spine to start asking questions and try to get you to lay down your arms.

Here, I'll try to cover the most common in my experience (running counter-prop on twatter) and easily debunked rhetoric and arguments.

Start with the fun aspect first. Mention how lovely it is getting outside and doing some exercise, then mention things like self defense.

So have cars, they kill 30k per year on average. Note that this is a lead in for another argument; what people want in these debates is not a solution, they want your social consent to disarm- cars being banned would affect them, but some "fringe" thing they know nothing about is perfectly ok to strip down and shackle up.

Not all killing is bad, or else why arm cops?

Several problems with this statement can and should be addressed-
-It's patently false, as most cops don't train anywhere near as much as your average concealed carrier who blows through boxes upon boxes every payday versus every 12 to 18 months. If they doubt this, show them a stage in IPSC. This usually diffrays concerns about static shooting. I've heard it said that some depts here don't give their members more than 30 rounds of live fire training.
-Cops will be at your house at the quickest time of…10 minutes. A home invasion is already done by then, and it's even worse if you're rural. Most often in my country, they don't get to you until an hour and a half after the fact.
-This statement also leaves the implications that only cops have the right to self defense, as they are apparently the only ones qualified to operate a gun, whilst you are trying to run from the axe murderer.

We all have heard this one. The question asked here is an admission that the person you are speaking to has no idea about guns, and wants the quickest (if completely immoral and ineffective) percieved solution.

Explain how criminals can still get guns in countries with total bans- Honduras has an embarrassing murder rate with them and has a total ban. A great example is how motorbike gangs in Australia pay jewellers and broke machinists really nice money to make stens, owens and luty submachine guns, not including the porous customs service that only checks one container in fifty. Search bikie gang submachine gun for examples.

Spree killers strike about much as you have a chance of getting hit by lightning on a clear day.
No amount of spree killing will ever trump your right to self defense. EVER. Banning your gun means that you are left toothless and no safer, as spree killers can still get guns.

This is where you follow up with real world examples such as the gun owners self defense corner. They are not interested in "hypotheticals", no matter how much you know they are true. You're a liar trying to defend his/her hobby according to them. Show them.

-It's worth mentioning how gun control enables criminals by disarming victims. I actually use this as an opening line to an overt gun control supporter, as it's a great way of breaking the facade they had when they thought nothing can go wrong. It suddenly happens that you had the nerve to question their moral "superiority", all the while tying up valuable mental resources at the back of their brain fact checking, attempting to counter and assuaging their injured ego. On the surface, this may look like a simple inversion of "why would you give a criminal a gun", but this one has some logic behind it.

We hold the individual responsible for a crime, not the group. But if a group acts in such a way as to use force to deprive someone of something - legally or otherwise- they are responsible for it's absence. Thus, a granny who dies to a home invader and was a gun owner had her life taken by both the murderer and the people using force fo make her disarmed. Voting for gun control is an initiation of force.

Demonstrably false on all counts. Australia had the Sydney siege and university shootings, alongside near daily gang related shootings in Sydney and Melbourne. Both UK and the EU have suffered horrific killing sprees despite being under strict gun control- the worst of which didn't even use a gun.

This statistic is dishonest as it lumps 21k suicides alongside murder in order to puff the numbers to something comparable to car and pool deaths. Additionally, the statistic in the US is biased heavily by gang on gang activity in gun controlled states.

No, we're not, you corporate stooge.

I like this. Figure it’d be a good idea to keep articles on hand of defensive shootings to present in arguments.

Show them real world examples where when citizens were armed, the killer was stopped long before the police were called. Note especially very low bodycount ones like the texas waffle house shooting and the uber driver stopping it dead. You can actually go the high road and dictate with absolute certainty that they do not have the moral right to strip you of property unless you also get to steal their car. Works especially well on those who actually have a shred of decency in their soul, and lets you spot who doesn't.

Guns purpose is smashing objects at other objects at high speeds, water guns, paint guns, nailguns

Do you even hoppe

Thanks.

Attached: 868223bef40a58bf27272a4815afdae123011d92081866ec8c1f69dd8a034ff3.png (206x274, 95.1K)

This one gets dismantled quickly if it is not backed up with rhetoric, and should be linked to pieces such as "So are olympic trap shooters training to kill or win medals?"

What the hell makes you scream over your hamburgers, when I suggest not wasting fuel and metal on wasteful killings? If you want them dead so badly, then punch their skulls in with compressed air.

Thanks cunt. Your'e alright

Got a bunch of them.

Attached: 1414254944747.png (1252x950 831.35 KB, 158.46K)

Attached: 990a529a75188d18f6443b07a322b8b097ed04ba55862960f7f5743683e9e220.png (1260x514 213.24 KB, 82.17K)

Attached: d3a84c2baa2085e27c82d6b690f142cdff464fbb37079e34240b4e1ed979013d.png (1256x600 94.23 KB, 85.7K)

Attached: 4a789b4d9348adba51fb07df7404d645960d5cb71d36457de6c8098d0aa50cca.png (1262x496 177.79 KB, 68.03K)

And the last of the set.

Attached: c50e015a473536e7a6f0f17c82ff7090e70c39a5cce424dceeca87809f914894.png (1258x654 218.68 KB, 105.13K)

That's still unacceptably cost ineffective, the equipment required (and the industrial requirements needed) to mass produce air compressed to a sufficient pressure to kill will get pricey if you have more than a few hundred executions to get through. Granted, it's a nice quick death for them, but does granting them a graceful exit really warrant that sort of cost and effort? You're in the USA, you have some nice huge deserts or Alaska to dump them in (without water, food, or appropriate clothing/gear) let the problem take care of itself out in the middle of nowhere in approximately 5-7 days.

Was meant for

Ayy yo hol up serious question here. If you have 1000 tards to kill what would be cheaper. The compressed gas/air thing or to take all 1000 on some kind of mass transit into the middle of the desert or sky? Or how many fags to kill before you end up with diminishing returns or a certain option becomes more cheaper than the other.

Are those people

because being prepared for a bad even is racist and stressful.
My mother had Defense Classes when they ran around the school until the teacher yelled "FLASH FROM BEHIND" as an order to fall on the ground and cover neck with arms in case of nuclear strike by either Russia or NATO

It's a joke. Physical removal, at least the kind defined by Hoppe, does not actually entail throwing people out of aircraft. Then again most of these memeing fucks haven't even read Hoppe, so maybe they're not joking. And Hoppe approaches freedom from the monarchist perspective, so making fun of him for being a subject of the crown is equally stupid.

Those people always parrot the same talking points, it help them not to think about the world around them. No one offers a solution only the same mantra. They're vapid and pig like, their attention span only last 2 days before the next thing take their retarded brains, which did happen, now they have trump to bitch at again. Once the greedy merchants are pushing the smart gun meme on to the public place.

Can anyone answer this? Where exactly the "only 3% of America owns a weapon." stat is coming from?

The infinite source of wisdom known as myass

Fuel costs can be cut dramatically for transporting the 'deceased to be' as you don't need to be concerned about passenger comfort or even if some of them are crushed/suffocated to death in transit. An ISO-6346 (22G1) standardised shipping container should be able to hold a few dozen people pretty easily, if you can get a crew to pack them in nice and tight you might be able to get up to 100 into each container, and you can fit a fair number of shipping containers onto a truck for long distance transport at relatively low cost. As an added bonus, you'll suffer a fair amount of breakage (rising with passenger density within the container) during transport, meaning that a number of convicts in each shipment will arrive pre-executed (which can only boost your efficiency numbers).

Hitler was one stupid fucking autist for using gas.

Isn't the claim '3% of the US population owns 50% of the guns in the US'? It's not at all unusual for the progressives to start embellishing their claims as they repeat them over, and over, and over.

It is done every day to kill animals at the slaughter. If it is so efficient for killing livestock that outnumbers Americans by the millions then it would be most cost effective for capital punishment.

Yeah, that the actual claim, but I want to know, where is this claim coming from. It sound like something misquoted or willfully taking out of context.

It's funny how the left just assumes that the NRA is funded by some billionaire sugar daddy. The NRA gets nearly all of its funding from small donations.
I guess it's because the left's rent-a-rioters and media matters astroturfers really are funded by billionaire sugar daddies so that's all they know.

To delouse prisoners? I'm afraid I don't follow you.

You'll never find a source, prog statistics come from quoting other progs with each successive prog exaggerating the statistic it a bit more than the last one.
I think they're up to 70% of college women being raped now, it started at 20% and even that was horseshit.

Fuck off

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/09/19/just-three-percent-of-adults-own-half-of-americas-guns/?utm_term=.7662daa2d86b

Washington Post cites the Guardian

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/19/us-gun-ownership-survey

The Guardian cites an "unpublished Harvard/Northeastern survey result summary, obtained exclusively by the Guardian and the Trace"

thetrace.org/2016/09/harvard-northeastern-gun-ownership-survey-research/

The Trace just says that they have seen the survey and that you can trust them to represent it accurately. None of these publications mention any name or title in their reporting on this survey.
So, that'll be fake news then.

low tier b8 m8. I r8 0/8.

But zyklon B is a powder

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (730x800, 295.26K)

So in order to remove 1000 sjw you need at least 10 shipping containers (at a cost of ~$1.500 for used) and at least 5 trucks using those ganged beds. Average MPG for 18 wheelers is ~6 MPG and ~$3.30 for a gallon of diesel. The average walking distance for a burger is apparently about 2.5 miles (assuming the progtard is in a shape no not in shape A shape) for safety reasons I'll assume 100 miles is the minimum distance for abandonment with low rescue chance making the round trip cost of one truck is $110 so times 5 is $550. Now I wonder if building a train line into the Mojave will "pay for itself" in under one year.

note there are BIG ass assumptions

Attached: jdNF2Wv.jpg (495x600, 60K)

Where'd they get six million from, user? You got some ashkenazi heritage you wanna tell everyone else about?

I could get those shipping containers for 2/3's the cost.

So the survey is also suspect.

Alright Zig Forums. Be honest. How many of you are russian bots? I know only Russian bots are defending the second amendment, the news, twitter and reddit all told me so!

Attached: damage control.jpg (650x650, 101.14K)

привет

иди нахуй CNN

I'm getting arrested for it,lol.

хахаха

ботов здесь нет, только гиро

beep boop cyka blyat boop beep

cheeki breeki, vodka vodka

I wonder what Russian sounds like with an Alabama accent.

da comrade, I am russian bot here to promote 2nd amendment rights and remember promised weapons for texas if it tries to secede

Attached: ca230132fdd68e4f3928439a5da3923ed5d4b2fc37c26a375679b84ac2a33402.jpg (1024x683, 182.39K)

Just imagining it makes me giggle

Russian bots you say!

Attached: Drcossack.png (614x1179, 595.92K)

I don't give a fuck how many kids die. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 It can be all of them and I still won't give e up my guns. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

In a way Russians are rednecks though.

1. Like guns.
2. Alcoholics.
3. Poor.
4. Live in shit houses.
5. Instinctive engineers.
6. Pools at any cost.
7. Boinked a family member.
8. Love cars but never clean them.
9. Weird lazy hairstyle by mom (russian bowl cuts vs mullets)
10. Bad health generally.
11. Take insane risks.
12. Love hunting.
13. Enjoy guns.
14. Big machines are cool.
15. Sweep house with a rake.
16. The entire country is one rural area without roads, even Moscow roads collapse often.
17. Religious, racist, white, and proud of it.

Attached: 1 (3)

Whops that last one…

Attached: 1 (14)

Attached: 1 (12)

Attached: 2 (3)

Attached: 2 (7)

Half of those traits are intrinsically Slavic, not just Russian. Also, you're wrong on the bad health one, you have to be fucking immune to the plague and everything else to survive in these second world shitholes.

Is that Chris Christie? Did he get exiled to Russia after he ate all of Trump's donuts?

The general disarmament of the Russian people is a real shame. I can only imagine the awesome hijinks they'd get into and the cool shit they'd invent if Russian law would let its people have a proper gun culture.

This is the greatest thing I never knew I wanted.

What's wrong with the mechanization of meat grinder?

You know who's at fault

Attached: DSC_0725.JPG (1376x2157 196.76 KB, 714.4K)

Or a nice free rubber necklace.

Bring back the sword

Attached: headsman's sword.jpg (750x511, 22.76K)

Ooga booga, go back to Africa.

just like vegas everybody. this shit is getting pretty obvious.
pic semi related

Attached: ae92e1ffaffcae4471f107e6a9dd3c8ebcd9f847b480295f7de7be23bf5a17ae.png (1787x735, 171.96K)

Fuck off. Marxists, and their talmudic masters do not deserve clean deaths. They have inflicted too much suffering upon the world to be killed with fucking air guns. Thousands of years of bloodletting, sodomy, miscegenation, sacrilege, and subversion warrants more than a hiss and a thud.

Why would you use a sword to behead these people? Traditionally anyone of direct Royal descent had the right to be beheaded with a sword rather than an axe, but that's not going to apply to anyone in the US these days.

Control yourself man. The important thing is that the executions are as low cost as possible, they've sucked enough money out of the people already :^)

The fun thing is that you pay for the removal by the fucks not taking welfare.

It's probably more expensive than that to get a regiment or two of men to force march them out into the desert. I also imagine that the helicopter fuel, parts, and pilots are going to add up to a lot more than ~$110 per person.

Attached: 1518846996-3.png (1258x640, 159.52K)

Does he think that is clever? I do not understand.

Was?

Attached: wyihg3bswwdy.jpg (900x773, 71.63K)

We're reaching levels of pathetic that shouldn't be possible.

Attached: What the fuck am I reading.jpg (600x342, 33.69K)

Attached: 8347CCA0-FBA2-4448-A8A7-D9CE4EC53082.png (750x1334, 1.27M)

When Zig Forums makes a conga line

Attached: FP79639.jpg (600x485, 37.4K)

There's money to be made there.

If the Kremlin is willing to pay people to shitpost and troll leftists then why wouldn't they be recruiting here? After all, we'd do it for free.

So I'm curious, Zig Forums, why shouldn't we have better background checks? :')

Shall not be infringed.

I don't know, ask my albanian smuggler. :^)

I'm in favor of ocular pat-downs and background checks.

Because the government will inevitably abuse them to restrict the rights of law-abiding citizens to bear arms, while simultaneously shipping guns by the truckload to ISIS and Mexican drug cartels.

It's the same reason I oppose laws banning gun ownership by people who are insane. You just know that the minute those laws become commonplace, the government is going to add "distrusts the government" and "disagrees with the powers that be" to the list of things that classify someone as "insane."

Because we don't need them. A gun shop owner's judgement is a strict enough background check, and if a gun shop owner doesn't give a shit, it inevitably comes to bite them in the ass. The only reason this doesn't happen more is because they can currently say "w-well I gave them the extortion paperwork and it went through!" If they couldn't use the current background checks as an excuse to not do a basic character check, they'd be more liable and thus enforce their own private checks before selling weapons to strangers.

Also this. It's like how rape victims aren't allowed to own a handgun to protect themselves from rape in most blue states.

define "better". Still won't change anything.

Are you referring to concealed carry laws, or is this some other blue-state retardation I haven't heard of?

Attached: DBKoUHpXoAYJesF.jpg (906x680, 96.64K)

Partially concealed carry laws, but most rape victims go and see a therapist/sometimes a psychiatrist. In many blue states, this is grounds for denying a weapon (and definitely grounds for denying CCW) because they use seeing a therapist because you were raped as an excuse for "mentally ill," nevermind that owning a firearm would probably make them feel safer and help integrate them back into society.

What part of "out of my cold dead hands" do these faggots not understand?

We already have background checks. They still don't prevent people who can't legally own firearms from getting one.

Attached: Squids.gif (640x400, 448.95K)

What do you mean? Guns can be only found in american gun stores, sold by racist fascist bigots funded by the NRA :^)
If you ban something it ceases existing.

The only thing that needs to be banned is miscegenation

Attached: nikolas-cruz-mug-shot-credit-broward-sheriff-office-and-instagram-v1.jpg (343x430, 40.63K)

What is he anyways?

Mexican.

hwhite American

la creatura…

He's a white jew.