Russian Mercs and Syrian Army BTFO

While attempting to attack Kurdish forces in Syria US controllers directed airstrikes against the advancing group

redstate.com/streiff/2018/02/20/video-u.s.-attack-russian-mercenaries-syria-warning-graphic-violence-depicted/

Other urls found in this thread:

isis.liveuamap.com/
syriancivilwarmap.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I preface this footage that it could be fake though it's backed up with other footage

Attached: 9kUvR2F7zNXkxYZM.mp4 (288x176, 1.69M)

Here's the ground footage

Attached: eTdcFLiuAfiakh0e.mp4 (326x180, 5.46M)

Correction might not have been Kurds. I'm seeing some sources saying it was SDF

The mercs were attacking an ISIS/SDF stronghold, which guarded an oil field that ISIS used as a cash generating machine, shipping oil to their allies in Turkey and onto Europe and the West.

America "mistakenly" labeled the ISIS oil field as a Kurdish affiliate hospital. Likely someone in NATO chain of command or maybe even European political sphere was paid off by whoever keeps bying ISIS oil in the West /coughsocoughros/ to pass on flawed intel to Americans.

Either way don't worry there won't be nukes exchanged, the mercs were genuine mercs not secret Russians. The Slavonic Corps draw from all East European countries but speak mostly Russian. They used mostly chink weapons which is funny.

Not to say that there won't be a conventional payback. You would be surprised how much counter terrorist intel comes from Russia, and it would cost them nothing to just be silent and not warn us about some Jihadi asshole who bought 10kg of semtex in Grozny. So expect a major attack, bombing or truck of peace no later than April. Screencap this post.

This is fake. A single impact isn't what we see when we look at after action report. It's likely an unrelated strike in Iraq or elsewhere.

That is 100% fake. See this footage notice final position of trucks and sedan cars that aren't even present in
Also their physics engine is garbage.
This is the only real footage ITT.

Apologies then. Lots of disinfo out there. I thought the second one looked a bit too CGI but wasn't sure.

That's by design.

Hold the fuck you nigger you've trying to pull one over on me after I got turned around. SDF *are* the Kurds. ISIS fucking hates the YPG. What the fuck are you smoking? Official release is that Mercs and SA were approaching a military base with US personnel on site. Only people accusing SDF of being ISIS is Syria. Get out of here you fucking shill.

SDF has cooperated with ISIS. They're both shits that need to be wiped.

Since when? They've been fighting each other since 2014. Give me evidence.

This is the same level of bullshit with you fucks supporting Russia during their incursions into Ukraine. I don't even know why I should listen to you fags anymore.

Maybe he is talking about unusualy fast landgrab of oilfields when SAA captured Deir ez-Zor.
I have no evidence of collusion though

Letting what was left of them in Raqqa leave with all their gear is another as well not to mention letting captured ISIS fighters go free and/or recruiting them. Real strange ain't it. Besides that they're communist bastards and need a good removal.

nigga is u srs?

You tell me why they're letting captured fighters go, let alone letting ISIS leave Raqqa with truckloads of equipment and personal. Honestly it makes no fucking sense but if you look at it as a divide Syria up thing then it does.

hes probably talking about the time they negotiated a retreat for Isis so they didn't have to assault entrenched snakbars. isis took guns and ammo with them so the assadaboos are pretending this is some grand conspiracy to prop up isis or some shit.

Attached: rapid RIDF deployment system.jpg (498x321, 20.64K)

SDF is Syrian Democratic Forces, which is 99% not Syrian (or kurdish) nationality.

SDF are the moderate terrorists America supports, the foreigner people CIA trained in Turkey and inserted during Anti-Assad protests to cause a rebellion.

They are renamed ISIS for political reasons. SDF even includes Al Qaeda, but because theyre "moderate" CIA still air drops them TOWs.

SDF has nothing to do with kurds, its just a CIA rebranding attempt.

My sides still haven't recovered from all the autistic screeching coming from government shills and cuckservatives over russia in syria. The american government does this shit daily, the double think is real.

Attached: 1427078644266.gif (482x800, 28.66K)

This post is bold faced lies. It was a group of green berets sitting on an oilfield in the US occupied part of Syria. The mercs chose to do a super dumb fucking thing and try and take the oil field and got BTFO.

US has no rights to be on the Syria's territory.

I know. I'm not defending the US as an occupational force but saying shit that just isn't true isn't right either. Nothing I said was wrong a US occupational force of green berets took fire from the Russian mercs and then reigned hell fire down on them. It wasn't ISIS or any other goofy bullshit you want to attribute it to and the reason its being widely reported on is because the US can smugly and safely say they killed a much of Russians.

So in other words, a bunch of green berets were aiding terrorists.

Attached: James Woods.webm (1280x720, 612.03K)

Whatever you have to tell yourself to make you feel better about the situation

Actually it's true, but your info is an interesting addition.

What the hell are green berets doing in Syria, sitting on ISIS held oil fields?

Again you are full of shit. This is the part of Syria officially occupied and held by the US. It's near the border and is officially occupied, Mattis commented on it.

This is a current map of the Syrian war. The "opposition forces" near Jordan's border in southern syria is where the Russians became a pile of corpses. "Opposition forces" are US and Israeli military

Attached: 16028745_G.jpg (800x552, 32.41K)

I don't know much about the Kurds besides that they let women fight for them. Are they trying to get a cheese monopoly in Syria? What's their endgame, a Greater Kurdistan?

Attached: Chive (9)

No. Opposition forces is code word for Syrian Democratic Forces, which is codeword for ISIS.
isis.liveuamap.com/
syriancivilwarmap.com/

But yeah you're right about Israel providing aid to ISIS.

Yes and it was taken from ISIS without ONE FIREFIGHT, at some point you had US convoys driving through ISIS defensive positions perfectly unhindered.
It's still ISIS holding the area they just threw their black flags for SDF ones and are now the "local arabs tribes of the SDF" (despite the fact that the SDF was just Kurds commies before that).
Or do you really believe that the hobo trucks militia and a handful of green berets somehow got most of the oil productions centers of ISIS in a week, when SAA/Russia/Iran had to wage full fledged combined-ops with massive air-support for every inch of ground?

I know you guys have a hard-on for Mattis because he's the moron that pointlessly led all those marines to their death in fallujah, and you think he's Patton somehow (but it's totally not because of the gigantic amount of propaganda you've been fed by the MSM, unlike all the other BS the MSM feds you that you're perfectly capable of recognizing), but anyone with that amount of stars in the US is an evil motherfucker.

How does Ramzan Kadyrov, the Iranian gov and North Korea rank on your list of evil?

Attached: Ramzan_Kadyrov_December_2011-1.jpeg.jpeg (1024x682 282 KB, 94.31K)

Kurds are just taking the opportunity of a weakened Iraq to land grab. No Saddam to gas them back where they belong this time.

Yet more American crimes, they aren't even legally allowed in Syria.

Good goy.

Filthy gaijin. You think the second amendment is just an American thing? No. The entire world has a right to keep and bear arms. Just because you sit there and applaud your government not recognizing the rights you were born with doesn't mean the rest of us should and I applaud the sandniggers for exercising their rights in their own lands.

Huh? I meant the Americans aren't legally allowed in Syria…

Attached: kek.jpg (500x334, 84.17K)

Listen here you little shit. You think you can run your mouth telling disgusting arabs they don't have rights? Fuck you. Yeah they are retarded and yeah they are violent but they were still born with the same rights as you and I. Don't like them being terroristic assholes don't let them into your country, that way they can have their rights and actual people can keep their head. This is Zig Forums m8, you can admit that the RKBA shall not be infringed or you can get the fuck out.

You too, traitor leaf. Only thing you have different than America is that you sucked the dick of the old world so long you became a shithole like the old world.

Listen here you little shit. You think you can run your mouth telling disgusting leafs they don't have rights? Fuck you. Yeah they are retarded and yeah they are violent but they were still born with the same rights as you and I. Don't like them being shitposting assholes don't let them into your country, that way they can have their rights and actual people can keep their head. This is 8ch m8, you can admit that the RKBM shall not be infringed or you can get the fuck out.

Attached: kek6chosen.jpg (233x205, 9.09K)

Damn I hope my retarded shitposting in a designated shitting thread becomes a copypasta but I doubt it, not long enough

Attached: 1513967010.jpg (617x692, 377.61K)

This looks an awful lot like one ambush from the Ukraine war (involving the Rusich norvegian-russian ultranationalists), but I can't find the video to compare.