Was he the good guy with the gun or was he paid off by the deep state?

Was he the good guy with the gun or was he paid off by the deep state?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (812x504, 672.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_resource_officer
archive.is/8MfoN
archive.is/nVaOu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He was a piece of shit that didn't do his job regardless.

Yes.

Attached: image.jpeg (480x336, 87.22K)

kinda like vegas with that one guy who responded first but didn't do much huh?

Castle Rock v. Gonzales

That just proves you cannot leave your safety in the hands of the LEO's.

He'll have the same excuse that every cop does when they shoot people that aren't any danger to them: "Hurr I have to make it home at the end of the day."

That's the reality of it. Police in the US are completely corrupt parasites. Now, there are obviously good cops, but they seem to have gotten a habit of covering up for the bad ones or being cowed into submission to them. The institution of police is broken in the US.

It's another data point that shows the "you don't need guns because police men" argument against citizen gun ownership is flawed.

the shooting lasted 4 minutes, took 3 minute setup time from entering campus to the 2nd floor bathroom(?). took the police and it was 30 minutes for them to arrive. and the fbi was there, go figure.

He's a normal guy, he's probably not prepared to kill or be killed himself.

Sounds like he's in the wrong line of work.

If the police functioned more like the military do you think that would make things better or worse? The way the military is suppose to function I mean.

He was a School Resource Officer. He has a gun specifically to shoot people who bring harm to anyone in the building.
He's not a police officer.

Most police officer or even soldiers would do the same thing. It's all very well to criticise him from your chair but if you were standing outside a school and knew that if you set foot in their you could be shot or have to shoot and that any moment the police would arrive you would easily decide to wait outside and let them handle it, it's partly the bystander affect and partly the very real notion that you may die if you go in.

The school officer was a POLICE OFFICER, he wasn't there because he was called away by the sheriff. The same Sheriff (((Israel))) that's railing against the evils of a fucking inanimate object. The people in this fucking thread that don't know what a reasource officer is….
AND THIS IS THE 8TH THREAD WE HAVE HAD ON THIS TOPIC
They aren't getting any better.

The resource officer is a police officer. That's what resource officer means, you blithering idiot.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_resource_officer

And he was radio called away from the school several hours earlier by the sheriff.

Sauce?

The Serif's department sent men to the shooter's house 40 times. FL has laws that would have enabled the sheriff to involuntarily commit the shooter.

Question. If you were pulled over by this same sheriff,and refused to do a sobriety or drug test. How likely is that he would have you be brought in to do a test, if needed by blood?

The military has more rules and regs regarding shooting someone than the police does, to be completely honest.

Fuck you, if I specifically chose the job of carrying a gun to protect a fucking school than I'd expect to get shot at at least once in my life. If you aren't prepared to make that commitment, don't join the police/security force god damn it!

Then how come he was meeting with a female student at the time and decided to "take a defensive position"? He was right outside the building. There are no claims that he was called away that I've seen. Take your conspiracies elsewhere nigger. The man was a pussy who decided not to do his job when shit actually hit the fan.

He was fucking the girl.

Funny, coming from a guy who's entire nation was cucked by a gaggle giant birds. Maybe it's acceptable in the penal colony for a sworn deputy to hide behind cover like a fucking bitch as students are gunned down (I forget, you all just cuck over even more and give up your guns), but we do still have some standards around here in the freed colonies, as fucked as our society has become. Any LEO or soldier with a sense of duty and moral fortitude would ingress and moved toward the sound of gunfire and neutralized the shooter, regardless of the risk. Wait for the police to arrive? bystander effect? He was a fucking cop, tasked as the schools resource officer, a first responder at that, the fucking first line of defense against criminal threats to the school and he bitched out. Stop making up excuses for fucking failure.

An SRO is a cop.

I'm not saying what he did was right I was just saying it was expected because it is.
I wouldn't go attacking my country about it either, during the civil war it was common for soldier on both sides to desert and hide from the battle, often with hiding with each other. Do you think these men would have gallantly rushed in to save those students?

It's basic human instinct, people don't want to die and don't want to kill, if they are alone and can convince themselves of a way to avoid it they will.
Put that same guy amongst the police response unit and he would have rushed in with them, because he is amongst his comrades and there is no way to convince himself of a way out. He can't tell himself that his position is fine and the police response will be here soon and to wait for them if he is the police response.

>not even considering the "it was intentionally let happen because (((they))) fucking wanted it to happen" option

Not really. I've given it a lot of thought, if a school shooter came to shoot up my college. I decided that, either I die by getting shot as a coward or I die in a gunfight like a warrior. There's the chance that I don't die, living knowing I cowered in the corner knowing I could've done something or I live as a hero who stopped the gunman with my own conceal carried weapon. 50/50 to die 50/50 to be a hero, I'd take it. I don't mind dying in a gunfight. That's just as a civilian, as a police officer who's job is to stop these shooters, you bet I'm charging towards the gun fire. Chances are I'd catch the guy off guard, and if I didn't, these people don't go to schools or churches expecting a gun fight, their mindset isn't there, mine would be.

I mean, cops are fucking pigs but that whole example is fucking retarded user.

Then stay the fuck away from the police force, private security, firefighting force, and military. It's pretty fucking simple given the millions of jobs out there that have nothing to do with those professions.

Don't attribute to malice what can more easily be explained by cowardice. The guy was a typical cop, more concerned with his own safety than "protecting and serving" the community.

Well people want an easy paycheck with a nice pension. This cop is no different, assuming that it (((wasn't planned.))) And I think my statement holds weight, he's getting fired but he's going to be eligible for his retirement benefits. Seems like a sweet deal to me.

Okay larper. Honestly though, you may do that I don't know but the average person is unlikely to.

What? Human beings in general should stay away from those professions?

Also fucking this. School shooters are the most weak-willed beta cucks who will commit sudoku at the smallest provocation of being shot back at. I'm not saying pull a gun like a retard while you're being aimed at, but for fuck's sake, the last thing these virgin faggots are expecting are someone to shoot back and they virtually zero self-awareness to the point where a student throwing a trash can at them is usually enough to make them cease their actions in amazement that someone fought back. School shooters act like they have special cheat codes when they didn't realize that they misentered the immortality cheat code.. See

Attached: 633.jpg (553x600, 31.88K)

No he wasn't. He was right outside the school at the time and refused to do his job because he was afraid of getting shot at. That's a normal reaction for an unarmed normie but this guy was a cop and there's no excusing his cowardly behavior.

Unless they're willing to face the worst case scenarios, yes. I face more danger running power lines than any military faggot, and you don't see me complaining.

You can call me a LARPer, that's fine, but it's the truth. If I'm going to die either way, why not go down fighting? No doubt that the average person is unlikely to do so, I don't disagree, but people who volunteer for military combat MOS and police work in the field should realize, one day they may have to grow balls of steel and run to the gunfire to save some motherfuckers.

Yeah, you got that beta fedora tipper in Texas that shot up that church, he ran away like a bitch when a civilian came and shot at the shooter with his own rifle. It's basic logic.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1400x569, 320.06K)

Then why did he sign up to be a cop?

Do these people realize that they're job is to forfeit their personal safety for the public if need be?

Maybe he was in on it.
archive.is/8MfoN

Attached: clairvoiant cops.png (737x139, 9.07K)

There is nothing to argue about, it was this fag's job to protect the school and he ran away like a little bitch the moment he was needed. He should not only be fired and stripped of benefits, he should be thrown in jail. Typical cop, only cares about his paycheck.

holy fuck, I just got a great idea for a meme, sadly I have no artistic ability

"The Virgin Cruz" v.s. "The Chad Zodiac Killer"

I'm American, wtf

I'm sure you are, putin. Your ruse is over commie.

Problem with your VPN, Ivan?

Cyka blyat, it's anuddah Barbarossa!

I'm in USA using a Netherlands IP. Don't get why the flag is Russian.

Attached: 400 pound election hacker pepe.jpg (1500x1000, 274.27K)

Muh russians infiled 8ch is why.

It may be expected on the penal colony, but we have standards here, which is why this guy is being lambasted to no end.

Does it offend you? We all know how your country handle and reacts to these kind of events…

Let me get this straight. Your rationale here is to reference, without cite that "soldiers" during the Civil War, men who had no professional military training or careers, pressed into service without consent, fighting on massive sprawling battlefield under constant cannon and volley fire, would sometimes hide? That is you rationale for this? That a deputy hiding form a single gunman is equal to soldiers during the Civil War going AWOL? Do I think those men would brave a situation in which someone had forced entry into their schoolhouse and was executing children with a Sharps Carbine? Yes, yes I fucking do think they would have killed in the door and kill the fucker.

No shit, everyone over the age ten knows what "Fight or Flight" is, doesn't make his will to "Flee" was right.

Well I'm glad you brought this up, because FOUR other officers also sat outside the school and did NOTHING as those students were gunned down, so much for theory.

Which complete contradicts the active shooter training he's received.

Stop making fucking excuses for cowardice, Auscuck.

The Auscuck is trying to generalize away his and the deputies cowardice by strawmaning that "everyone" is just like them, cuck, fucked, and chicken shit pussies.

The answer is the cops assigned to the school were nothing but warm bodies hired to look the other way while students committed increasingly more serious crimes, all because the school district had a program to stop the school to prison pipeline to get more money from the state. I don't feel like going through all the specifics. Suffice it to say that the people doing this job are not paragons of virtue and probably think very little of the students there.

I hear this all the time, the cop is supposed to forfeit their safety or some shit. This is pants on the head retarded, for the simple reason of depersonalizing the cop. The cop is a human being just like you are. If you care that you survive, so does the cop. And if you make it a policy that you only hire people that don't give a shit if they live or die, how do you think that will impact effectiveness of police force and collateral damage they inflict during operation?

Also for good reason there exist a saying "better be judged by twelve than carried by six". If you kill an innocent bystander, worst thing that can happen is that you go to jail for 25 years. But if you hesitate to kill someone who you think is a threat to you, and they kill you, then it's over.

All that said, not at least trying to sneak up on the perp and shooting him in the back deserves a firm kick in the teeth.

That's happened to me on Zig Forums before too. Zig Forums specifically. I was using a German IP but I got an Italian flag.

You give the police to much credit, they aren't special force, clandestine, kill squad operators.

Are you retarded? You literally quoted me saying that it was not right but expected in the begging of your post.

Experienced, armed, wearing body armor, license to kill shooter, would have been hailed hero dead or alive…. nah them kids got this yo

You're from Russia, you should know.

This thing stinks like hell, I refuse to believe it's real or worse, not staged.

As in the kids are really fucking dead and they let it happen just to push gun control.

Get fucked, scrub.

archive.is/nVaOu

The claim offers no proof, but clearly points to proof that could be obtained. It's consistent with known information and similar scams have already been done at other places in the country with other demographics, so it seems worth investigating.

And yet with the corruption of the FBI this will never be proven

Zig Forums is actually banned in Russia.

Why do have police at all then?

Unbanned a while ago, IIRC.

In Russia, you can't get hired as a cop without having served in the military and therefore having military training.

I never implied that people shouldn't own guns to defend themselves, or that the reason cops exist is to defend you in a pinch. Most deadly conflicts are over well before cops can arrive, provided it has been reported which it isn't a lot of the time. Only you can defend yourself. Cops will catch the perp for you, if you survive and press charges.

Your comprehension skills are shit-eating turbo fucktard tier. The entire thread you've been tying to generalize away his inaction as "expected". It's not expected you fucking Emu cucked, roo fucker, what is expected of someone who's attended a police academy and received active shooter training is to neutralize the threat…what is NOT expected is for a cop to bitch out like a pussy and allow students to be gunned down, which is why there is massive public backlash..because his inaction was UNEXPECTED.

Fuck, the Bongs really fucked up the penal colony. Between the radiation and criminal malcontents allowing themselves to be killed off, the Emu only need to bide it's time.

That's the point in being a cop numbnuts. An compensated agent of the state to enforce the law, at the risk of being blown away.

Right, that's the only reason. Could have nothing to do with a moral imperative some individuals feel to provide for the common defense or general welfare of society at personal risk.

Great, not Ivan is fucking trying to rationalize away cowardice.

Or a department could appeal to the segment of society with the moral/ethical imperative I mentioned about.

If cops aren't willing to risk their lives, then they have no purpose.

That'd actually be a good thing in the US given the military has harsher rules regarding the use of a firearm than the fucking police.

I think it should be noted that no one is saying a cop should be stupid about it. It would be retarded to expect a cop to run into a room by himself where there's confirmed 12 armed terrorists, but a school shooter is shit cops are fucking trained for.

Probably has more to do with Russian conscription laws than anything else. Up until recently, not being in the military meant you dodged it entirely.

Resource officers aren't a good idea double scrub.

Where's the webm of the nigger not knowing why his gun ran out of bullets?

Use of firearm = / = knowledge of firearm
Plus, that's niggers being niggers anyways.

Police are required to qualify with their guns once every three years. Military once per year. Private citizens do it every fucking weekend.

That being said, special troops and SWAT train almost as much as private citizens.

See
Also, I was referring to rules of engagement.

I know, but Ivan seems to think there are only to finite extremes in terms of people.

Range qualification is PART of the overall equation. LEO qualify every three years, but RARELY, if ever preform training with their weapons, during those three years a cop may never pull his duty weapons from it's holster and anyone can stand in a stall and plink 9mm at 25 yards every three years to meet the bare minimum.

This is were things differ. The military does indeed only require range qualification annually, however smaller unit range days and tactical training using training aids such as MILES/Simunitions/Simulators is far more frequent. FTX are never ending, much of which during you'll be toting around a rifle.

This rings true, but there is variance. Some shoot at paper targets, other actually participate in training events that simulate scenarios.

This depends on the unit and personnel. SOF and other "special" units have much more flexibility, but aren't out banging the gong every weekend, they have a far more robust schedule that revolves around a myriad of skill other than just shooting.

As far as SWAT goes, that is entirely department dependent. On an individual level for each member is one story, but some departments run similar quals to that of the military for non-combat MOS, annually. However, in that sam vein they have far more tactical training than their beat walking brethren, but not nearly as much as say an 11B or 0311.

Would playing SWAT 4 be more training for a cop annually to handle tactical situations than their current schedule?

You should be over 18 to post on this board.

The cop is just another guy, you're correct. Let's abstract a bit, ignoring his training, his job, his expectations, and picture a regular citizen in that cop's situation. There is a school shooter. You are the only one with a firearm around. You either choose to run away or try to save some lives. This guy chose to run away, and no matter how you look it, that is cowardice. Saying 'hurr underage' when anyone disagrees with you just makes you look retarded.

If i am ever such a chicken shit coward i will commit sudoku

Yes.

Aww, why so weepy, Ivan?

Chair Force you shoot 25 rounds in basic and after that the only required range qualification is another 25 rounds before you deploy, which can be far, far less than annual depending on just how Chair Forcey your job is.

i have a theory. they were told to stand down to not risk any cops being killed during the shooting. this is so the focus is on the dead students and teachers, not the heroic brave officer.