Turned 18 last month

I waited 18 nigger years to build my fucking AR and just like that a fucking boomer who often falls for false flags decides we gotta solve the issue of Americans arming themselves. God damnit.

Attached: angry.jpg (600x458, 37.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

primaryarms.com/anderson-manufacturing-ar-15-stripped-lower-receiver-ar-15-a3
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-ar-15-lower-safe-fire-1728.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just go 80%. Might cost a bit more because of the jig but at least you'll get what you want as long as you don't fuck it up

Attached: don't do this.jpg (660x704, 107.37K)

What's the process involved in milling out an 80%? I don't have a drill press or lathe.

People have done them with hand drills and routers

Start buying parts then, faggot.
Not like you couldn't get the parts (receiver) beforehand, but like the sheep you are you waited till big daddy gov gave you the ok

Attached: American-militia.jpg (900x733, 286.34K)

Kind of hard to buy a lower without being the minimun required age to do so, faggot. Do you even own guns?

Wouldn't the age to buy ammo also be increased if the age to buy guns is? Still buy 80% receivers in case something fucky happens with those in the next 3 years.

First, match sure you exercise your right to vote. Secondly go back to halfchan faggot

You know you don't have to be 18 to buy gun parts right? The only thing you would need, and that you could buy atm, is the stripped lower.

a drill press was the "old" way … it was a little clunky, but the 'jig' to hold the drill in place was less expensive. also, technically you wouldn't need a jig you just don't drill too deep, and keep drilling until everything that isn't a part of your vision is gone, like some sort of 7075 bonsai tree.

I prefer the 'new' method … requires a fairly spendy jig (I recommend 5D tac. as I've used theirs and it's as easy as they say it is) and a small laminate router.

For their very new router, you have to know what router you're using because they're now selling an adapter instead of a bit. Having snapped a bit in twain (and gouged the inside walls of the lower doing it) I can appreciate the problem they're solving.

Or if you have access to: a stripped lower, some clay (I think? Modelling sand?) a forge, and about two dozen pop cans, you can just cast your own. Might need some pewter handy to fill in any voids left by pouring cold aluminum.

It's just the new recipe for aqua fresh a lot more saltier than before

At least in the case of pistols yes an 18 year old is prohibited from buying something like 9mm or .45 and in some gay areas/stores the guy might get carded like with buying beer. It becomes really retarded when you have some fudd faggot cashier who doesn't actually read the law just hears it from his other faggot friends then prohibits you from buying a box of .22 LONG RIFLE just because he also sells .22 handguns. So it wouldn't be surprising to find that an 18 yo can no longer buy durr gun ammo if this bullshit happens. not like straw purchasing ammo won't happen, It's not like kids won't go to their dad's, brothers, or older friends they met at work/neighborhood if their family are cucks

primaryarms.com/anderson-manufacturing-ar-15-stripped-lower-receiver-ar-15-a3

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-ar-15-lower-safe-fire-1728.html

Here OP. Buy 10 or wait till summer sales kick off and buy 20. Don't be a nigger and buy poly lowers the savings don't actually save shit, same with polymer %80 lowers.

Attached: 16585438_234025970391073_937745330999394304_n.jpg (900x600, 45.7K)

Just buy your pistol ammo in bulk online. You tick the box saying "I'm 21 and over" and you're good. And if you're willing to trust reman ammo (freedom munitions is pretty reputable, some of the others less so) you can get that shit for almost nothing.

You have to mill out the trigger pocket and drill a couple of holes. Most people rough out the pocket drilling holes on the drill press (which is fine) and do the finish pass with a small diameter end mill mounted in the drill press or a router (which is stupid). The only reason they get away with it is because it's aluminum, you're running the spindle at stupid high speeds anyway, you're just doing the cleanup cut, and you're only doing it once.

If you're really hard pressed, you can get the job done with a hand drill (and I do mean a hand drill, not a cordless electric), a file, and a chisel. Except by doing so you're only making it harder on yourself, and for a first project done by someone not particularly mechanically inclined thats the last thing you want.

Just buy your starting build right the fuck now. Who is going to stop you? Nothing has been passed right now.

Attached: You think you can stop me.jpg (160x600, 46.98K)

Hasn't happened yet, so hurry up. It would probably be 'age to purchase', not 'if you're 18-20 we'll Ruby Ridge you'.

I wouldn't want to trust my life on one of those, just get a blem Anderson stripped lower at your local shop. Cheap, quick, easy, and no reliability or durability issues.

receivers are 21, learned when I tried to buy one at 20.

just work a minimum wage job for a month and you can buy an AR15. I don't recommend the 80%, it's more of a hobby fun thing, not a serious thing.

Attached: sihd98a893ydiuhsayged7h39updyas.png (225x225 52.13 KB, 96.59K)

Enjoy life while you are still healthy. Go innawoods, throw yourself in the mud, camp in the snow.
Do all the things you want to do, you don't have much time in that body of yours.

a-are you an oldfag, user?

They should spend their youth in a factory. It's good for them.

Youth working in a factory. I've never been in worse shape in my life. But at least I get weekends and evenings off to do what I want.

As an 18 year old who just had a tree fall on him at work and shouldn't be alive I wholeheartedly second this.

lol nigger that isnt even enough to scratch the surface

dank underrated bread:

Attached: stg 57 modern furniture.jpg (1920x1080 1.89 MB, 381.35K)

Use gunbot or freedom munitions.

Attached: 1352053959261.gif (266x400, 14.75K)

Most all age related problems can be solved by blatantly breaking the law and realizing the fact that the chances of being caught are really fucking slim. If sixteen year olds are buying beer then eighteen year olds can get guns. The same methods are actually quite usable.

Just buy a receiver second hand. Are you in a state with shitty laws? If you're worried about bans or whatever get the receiver first. There is no current legislation in the pipe going after the non-firearm parts. Those can wait until you have the finances.

Not if you private purchase. Hell, have somebody make you up a fake ID to get the fudds at the gunshow off your back if they ask for it. So long as you don't buy from an FFL you'd be golden. Asking to see ID is the best a private seller can do in my state. If your state laws suck and all private sales need a background check or some shit (has any state passed that yet?) have the fake ID made up for a state that doesn't suck and drive there.

What he said, lie about age online or just buy from a private seller who doesn't give a shit. You could also buy components and reload as the age for powder and primer is 18.

Let me introduce you to the great state of California.

What is this about california making receivers hard to get, as far as i know all they did was make a law that you had to register your ghost guns which people are totally going to do

Found it, guess 80% uppers age going to be a. Thing too

Attached: 6826BD37-E26F-4B96-A67E-FDF72647940A.jpeg (1536x147, 77.53K)

Fuck kevin deleon

Attached: 2ED083B5-A683-4D8D-AE12-BAAC250B3B40.jpeg (1536x126, 76.86K)

What the fuck

At some point the argument is going to to be you have to be a 100 year old tranny nigger to legally buy a gun.

Attached: __chaika_trabant_hitsugi_no_chaika_drawn_by_hews_hack__sample-2da0b0b34eca4ff58d7e67d04246bb27.jpg (850x503, 104.7K)

Because they are trying to kill gun ownership entirely, and ever little bit helps.

Start reloading!

Uppers are easy, it's pressure bearing parts I'm worried about–barrels/bolts/etc. Where does it stop? It's arguable that springs are essential, do they plan to restrict those as well? what about shoestrings?

If I were under 21 and wanted to get a pistol, and went on a site for face to face gun sales, would I just have to take a chance on the buyer not being some moralfag who refuses to sell a gun to a guy under 21, or is there a way of knowing by without sending them an email saying, will you sell me a pistol even if im under 21?

Attached: question_gril.png (963x720, 602.03K)

Just don't act suspicious. Be friendly and personable. I bought a cobray M-11 from a guy when I was 19 without any problems. Act like this with confidence as if it's nothing out of the ordinary. it isn't. You'll be fine as long as the person selling isn't a cuck.

new bill, nobody below the age of 85 is allowed to own guns. and when he dies they get cremated with him. (^:

How'd you fuckers buy your beer in highscool?

I don't even know anyone pro-gun in real life, let alone someone willing to break firearm laws. I'd have enough trouble finding people willing to give references if I applied to get my gun license, because according to the general population wanting a gun is evidence that you're psychologically unfit to own one. I certainly couldn't find someone willing to be an accomplice to a felony to that end.

It's not like an underageb& can just start hanging around the city's range getting to know pro-gun people. He'd need a license to go there in the first place.

I didn't, despite the repeated urging of my parents. It would have been a complete waste of money that a student can't afford to spend.
It's not a reasonable comparison anyway. To most people illegally trafficking firearms is a crime done by hardened criminals, gangsters, and Hollywood villains, not something you'd do as a favour for the neighbour's kid. Meanwhile they consider underage drinking to be completely normal and harmless, so of course some will help supply it.

Washington also states all private sales have to go through an FFL. 80% builds are still under the radar, though.