Trump says concealed carry for teachers

All eight blackpill threads posted by absolute cucks were absolutely wrong - AGAIN - about what Trump intends to do.

Please.

Please.

PLEASE!

Remember this the next time someone starts shilling about how Trump is evil just because he says some leftie shit to throw the media off their narrative.

Other urls found in this thread:

military.com/daily-news/2016/11/21/dod-releases-plan-allow-personnel-carry-firearms-base.html
shareblue.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So when can I get my Vepr? That was just a fakeout and he is going to bring back both molot and kalashnikov right?

So he definitely won't try to pass any kind of gun control? (increased background checks, raising gun ownership age, banning bump stocks are all forms of gun control)

Scream at Congress.

First of all Molot is to blame for selling in Ukraine which put them under sanctions that OBAMA signed, so Trump had fuck all to do with it.

Second of all don't worry he'll do it, be patient and quit throwing tantrums. The Dems have contrived another investigation into Russia via NRA this time, when that's over or Trump is in second term (which ever comes first) he'll have a more free hand with Russia. Depending on how Putin plays Trumps new latitude, the sanctions could drop entirely.

He's expanding CCW to teachers, and killing "gun free zone" bullshit in public schools AND military bases. So basically no, Trump will do absolutely nothing.

Fuck compromise.
Especially the age limit compromise.
We've been dealing with almost 100 years of this shit eroding away at our 2A rights.
Fags act like the original AWB not being renewed was a victory, but it wasn't by any means.
It was the government telling us they'd be using lube for a few years before going back to dry anal.

I just realized you're the little martian fuck that's desperately trying to justify Trump's backstabbing.
He promised during his campaign he would not fuck around with second amendment rights (among many other things he already compromised on), but here we are you fucking retard.
But no, we can't criticize the "god emprah" even when he blatantly betrays his constituency.
Good job being part of a personality cult btw, faggot.

GoA email claims this is a result of feedback. Given this would be consistent with behavior during the campaign, I believe it. Remember how he pushed no fly no buy then never mentioned it again when people gave him shit for it? Trump is libtard as fuck, but knows why people vote for him.

Why is it that EVERY TIME that Trump does something retarded shills show up. Half of them with unknown flags.
It is the step in the right direction though. Maybe Trump is finally realizing that he can never please his opposition, and will start focusing on his base again.

Attached: 1441649161102.gif (256x188, 1.97M)

Attached: qties laffin.jpg (1200x943, 124.42K)

See above you. If he mentions it again he's done in 2020, but this is hardly the first time he has backed down and (hopefully) never mentioned something again after negative feedback.

Even though he backed down on that and was like "nah I didn't mean what I said". Your 4D chess argument isn't working anymore.

He's not raising age, which he can't constitutionally raise. Can't ban bump stocks because they're literally a spring, any retard can make one.

Trump literally says he's not going to ban guns and you desperate cucks still keep trying to shill?

I bet you believe in cyber bullying too leftycuck.

Didn't do any of those things lol.

Your propaganda is collapsing.

I supported Trump from the moment he announced his candidacy until the gun control tweet. It's over, he has betrayed us, and was probably an Epstein-pizza controlled opposition shill from the very beginning.

We need to move on, regardless of Trump, the whole election cycle and aftermath was a big shitshow that got us all distracted from what really matters and amounted to absolutely nothing. The fact of the matter is that no genuine pro-white, nationalist figure will ever attain political power through the democratic system because it is controlled by bloodsucking Jews.

The fact some of you thought a New York business man would help defend our 2nd amendment right are beyond help.

Sanctions that Obama signed and Trump has the power to undo. Even defending him on the muh russia narrative ignores that there are multiple antigun EOs made by the Bushes and Clinton that he could get rid of with a stroke of the pen but he hasn't. I am not going to wait until 2020 for him to magically start giving a fuck about my rights, either the fucker starts doing some real progun shit or he can take a hike in 2020.

It's not even that, it is that we voted for the devil we don't know and he turned out to be the same as all of the devils we do know.

He's giving more guns to authority figures, not to ordinary citizens. It doesn't interfere with any of his actual proposals for gun control, it means jack nigger shit. In other words, fuck off shill.

Attached: indifferent orc.jpg (1024x742, 77.88K)

Well, I don't really give a shit about import bans, they do serve as a form of trade protectionism for the domestic arms industry. Why would I want some unreliable Slavshit that takes overpriced gypsy ammo you could never find in SHTF? But yeah fuck Donald Blumpf the gun-grabbing kike, I honestly can't think of a single thing he's done since he got elected and it's been over a year.

Your flaw is in thinking that because it helps trade it is okay to have your rights trampled on. I hate ARs but when Obama's BATFE came knocking for M855 I did my part in telling them to fuck off. I made calls and sent letters, etc. Bump stocks are a stupid gimmick and everyone who likes guns know it but I would't let myself succumb to apathy if I were you, because at the end of the day these laws aren't about anything other than nibbling tiny little pieces off of the rights you were born with.

not even a year from his "your 8 year assault on the 2nd amendment rights are over" and he turns full reagan on us.
don't act like this is okay you fucking t_d shill

Attached: ee8bd80f7df5aa780091eccadd3fe5a406dd44818801488dd4661dcf38361105.png (579x591, 58.66K)

???

Attached: img_4999a.jpg_thumbnail0.jpg (800x600, 342.57K)

CHECKED

Attached: meme_magic15.png (1440x2160, 3M)

lol

Oh what do you know retard lied.

lol

What the fuck was the point of that? You want a few weeks of Molot sales in USA? The retards should have kept their business out of a conflict zone they KNEW was on the sanctions list.

Obama banned people who go bankrupt or have too much debt from owning guns. Trump reversed that.
Obama signed into law that anyone who gets a court summons is banned from owning guns. Trump reversed that.
Woodrow fucking Wilson banned hunting at night or on certain public land. Trump reversed that.

That's three off the top of my head.

Trump has also moved to make silencers more affordable, and make CCW universal so if you get it in one state it's valid in all states. That's not counting the stuff he said at CPAC.

How is this "authority figures"? Are you 12?

Truth tripatrips never lie.

Wall is being built and I'm feeling no pain.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-02-25 at 08.57.45.png (660x282, 126.95K)

really

>israel shill to the max wanna bet in a few years holohoax denial will be a federal crime? trump will say LOOK ALL THE OTHER NATIONS ARE DOING IT HOW CAN WE DISRESPECT OUR GREATEST ALLY

Attached: 1474982673743.jpg (1620x599, 224.19K)

ITT:

Attached: CREW SAMPLE-18.png (517x181, 44.99K)

lol

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (405x474, 61.42K)

Bravo, lad

Any politician that infringes upon the rights of the majority is a traitor to the constitution and the american people. Even suggesting it is wrong; he offered the left a treasonous carrot. Watch as they run with it.

He promised to sign an executive order on day one to allow military members to carry, and he's yet to do that, so forgive me if I don't have much faith in him regarding this issue. I don't think he's evil. I do think he's incompetent, though.

wait wut, you cant be serious
thats a thing?

Yeah, the government is pretty paranoid…

Were a republic not a democracy. The majority can be wrong hence why we elect representatives. I don't want to be enslaved by the majority and the masses because they will elect the candy salesmen to be the doctor because the doctor brings bad news and pain. And when the mob throws out the doctor he will say "I hurt you to make you better!" and the masses wont understand.

All Trump had to do was literally fucking nothing on this issue. He could have went after the Sheriff for telling all 4 deputies on site to not go into the building, he could have went after the FBI who refused to do their fucking job, he could have went after the sheriff again for having a deal to NOT LOCK UP KIDS AT THE SCHOOL IF THEY MAKE TROUBLE.

Right now he's trying to please a bunch of faggots who would never vote for him in the first place with trying to raise the age to 21 and the waiting period.

Because no matter what he does, they'll be mad at him because he wears a fucking red tie and he makes more than 400 grand a year.

tl;dr Trump needs to stop

it ain't but the ATF went after shoelaces before and bumpstocks before for the 10/22 did have just a spring.

based trinigger & tobagook

fuck blumbf the gun grabbing kike

So the state will take away more weapons and further solidify control by militarizing every facet of our life to "protect" us. You trumpcucks are dumb

Either you're misinformed, dumb or a shill. Pick.
military.com/daily-news/2016/11/21/dod-releases-plan-allow-personnel-carry-firearms-base.html

As far as I saw it we had three options:
1. Someone who tells the truth about wanting to hurt us, and hurts us. (Democrats)
2. Someone who lies about wanting to hurt us, and hurts us anyway. (Republicans)
3. Someone who lies to the media, and so far has done nothing but help us. (Trump)
If we had a 4th option I'd like to know about it, because it would really be nice.

He's not trying to please anyone, he's cautious of the liberals new tactic of brainwashing children, and how it's going to affect the 50 invertebrate morons in the senate that Trump does not control. He flexed with the liberals attack, absorbed it, and in the last few days has reflected it at them. Now public opinion and more importantly congressional opinion has been swayed pro gun. The only problem right now is liberals going after NRA funding, but that's not Trumps problem, or our problem… and it might not even be NRAs problem.

Attached: chad_jew.PNG (174x188, 81.12K)

t (you)

wtf are you talking about. There is literary no difference between Trump and the average GOP member.

Attached: TrumpIsraelWall.png (780x438, 560.47K)

Attached: stupidpeople.jpg (452x602, 115.44K)

the better way to flex the liberal attack is to do fucking NOTHING and call out the people that were supposed to protect those kids for doing nothing.

Gen Z is already growing up to be rightwinged because of the left winged politics that have plagued the past 2 generations.

All he has to do is stand is ground and tell them to fuck off.

He has the Senate and House and Governors, he doesn't have to do this bullshit, the DNC has already burned themselves to the ground because they're still going to back Hillary in the next election.

All this will do is piss off people in states who voted for him in the first place.

But he wants to, he's a zio-con.

How does promoting gun control "sway public and congressional opinion pro gun"? He basically gave Congress the green light to pass harsh gun control laws, that he will sign them if they do. He made being anti-gun more socially acceptable.

What kind of mental gymnastics do you have to go through to believe that by supporting gun control he was actually just trying to start a debate about it which would inevitably cause gains for the pro-gun side? He should have done what said and stood his ground regarding this very important issue. It would start a debate either way, but now pro-gun people are on the defensive, with the POTUS being part of the attack.

Nah. Trump made a choice and it worked. Doing nothing is what brought about the original AWB. The NRA stood back out of cowardice and let Clinton write the narrative, turned public opinion, and turned congressional opinion. Trump inserted himself into the liberal narrative which let him take control of it. That's why the Florida AWB failed.

20/20 hindsight is not helpful, we didn't have solid intel that FBI visited his house and did nothing, or that the Sheriffs deputy was there and did nothing. Trump can't act on information in the future, which you have the luxury of knowing well after the fact.

No, he fucking doesn't. Democrats have 49 votes they can depend on to vote as a block, 47 actual Democrats and two "independents" that are Democrats. That means a SINGLE Republican breaking rank can completely fuck up any plans Trump might have to do ANYTHING! Can you think of a SINGLE Republican that might do that? Because I can think of five off the top of my head, giving Deep State 54 and sticking Trump with 46.

Attached: 2 (2)

That's not what happened. He threw some unpopular borderline unconstitutional ideas out, which turned everyone against gun control. If the price for that is peoples childish hatred of Trump, so be it, there is no gun control incoming so it's worth it.

The Deep State pushed for an AWB. Trump took that push and instead of standing in front of it rigidly he pulled it even more by adding unpalatable shit like age ban, video game ban etc to the original idea, which turned everyone against it.

The fact that he doesn't want it is plainly made clear in OP post, when he was free to speak to his own people after the plot had succeeded.

the only thing I think we can maybe agree on is that none of us has an actual clear picture of what Trump is doing here and the truth is likely somewhere in between the two more polar opinions.

Personally, I'm disgusted by how he even considered the various restrictions/bans discussed, but I also remember how he's manipulated the narrative and deflected focus off topics before. He towed the line very close on this occasion and may have lost real support. However, I think it will work out as time goes on.

You still trust in that guy?

Yeah, that's not what he promised. He promised carry, by EO, full stop. This is not that.

no. AWB passed because it was a massive bill that was basically a rider on Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994. all other bills that specifically focused on "assault weapons" never made it past committee or the house. the reagan and bush sr years of two big heavyweight (in the sense of impact to your liberties) gun bans showing it's possible (and the best way to get guns banned is having it be a rider legislation).
i've gave the original 1994 bill a looksee, i see quite a bit of provisions for grants in the bill. a reason why maybe it was supported by law enforcement in the 1990s.

what made that time different is they were pushing the meme of "the new millennium that we need to head towards as a nation." (a new world order, etc) that mindset doesn't exist anymore. i dont want to give them ideas, but if they throw grant money at local and state governments + clarify and add extra laws in the books they can pass another AWB. I'm pretty sure that 9/11 shifted the focus from secular self control to self defense which is why now we've seen a uptick in people believing in the 2nd amendment for it's original intended purpose of self defense. the idea that there is trouble and you need to defend yourself.

what you are claiming is trump is adding more ideas to the original bill that'll make it unpalatable with no malice at all. we'll see about that. the less the gun control bill is a rider, the more contested it'll be in the committee, house, and senate.

a good way to stop this forever is to clarify what gun statistics they're using. when they throw around numbers, you need to dig for the truth. don't excuse trump for his words though. he needs to know. there is no need for blind loyalty when they count on you to make the decision as a whole voice.

Attached: c3bf2eb3ba3de7047eaa86f24a00891ba5c48f20b4db00a79f4b32c3f3baf99e.jpg (552x737, 37.89K)

Do you mean just a blanket carry for all military personnel federally? Because that's not what he promised. He promised the bases would stop being gun free zones, and cited the terror attack there as a reason why.

Oh by the way?
Considering I just informed you… misinformed is off that list. You are either dumb or a shill.

Purpose of 2nd is a guard against tyranny. Hunting and self defense are important, but not the reason for it.

Until I see him DO something bad, he's not a bad prez in my eyes. He can say whatever he wants, I don't care.

So far in his presidency he's done nothing to deserve the absolute hatred for the guy I'm seeing in this thread. He has either kept every promise or moved to keep it in the short (1yr) time he has had in office. No other president in HISTORY was required to keep this absurd standard of literalism in their behavior.

Can you think of one promise Obama or Bush even kept? Can you imagine democrats viciously attacking Bill Clinton because he only did 80% of the shit he promised to do in his first fucking year?

You people are unbelievable, I refuse to believe a person with decency or intelligence would sink this low.

You don't play chicken with the Second, especially not in the current political climate. Even if it was 100% keikaku it doesn't make it OK.

He's supposed to be different. We won't get fooled again.

Kek, it's okay that Trump is a backstabber, because king nigger was a backstabber too!

?

What did Trump actually do thats supposed to be this mysterious evil backstab you are alluding to, Mr. Corbyn supporter?

Attached: wut.gif (500x367, 904.79K)

You do realize that he still could have done this by EO, day one, right?

FBI had two tips about Cruz, one in September before the shooting through YouTube comment in which the uploader called the FBI. Another in January of this year, from someone close to the family. Police visited his house 39 times in the last two years, he actually went though a threat assessment and was found not a threat because he had his mother, who died like last year. He had multiple instances of mental health issues, examples being him mutilating himself and harming small animals. Trump couldn't act on shit, the ball was not in his hands, it was in the FBI's and they have dropped the ball numerous times.

Who should have they vote for?

Who should they vote for in 2020?

Overnight he decided that he would repeal the 2nd amendment and send in the ATF to kill the few remaining straight white cis males in their sleep, basically.
>universal, strict background checks with an emphasis on "mental health" meaning unless you've been a nigger-loving liberal and have been your whole life they won't let you purchase a gun at all because you're a "threat" to (((society))), reduces number of people eligible to buy guns by over 90%, effectively repealing the 2nd amendment
Basically, he admitted that he never supported the 2nd amendment to begin with, he just lied to get people to vote for him to serve as a controlled pressure release valve for white anger because the social unrest for electing Hillary would have been too much. There's no actual difference between Trump and Hillary, both will ban guns and the internet while enforcing non-white immigration and race-mixing until whites are a hated minority. Both are race-traitor pizza-lovers that serve the same (((master))).

There is literally nobody to vote for in any country, the democratic system is completely controlled and no legitimate candidate would be permitted to run if they had the slightest chance of winning. Greece and other eastern European countries are the only potential exceptions.

why are you his personal fucking cheer leader?

Kek

Like Obama? And have the EO repealed by the next Dem president? Very wise of you.

The president isn't a king.

Whoa whoa whoa, fuck off. That did not happen, the 2nd amendment is still very much in effect, no vote has been taken to repeal it.

Why are you trying to prevent gun owners on this board from voting?

Why are you judging a person before they do anything? You're acting like he already repealed the 2nd, some retard I'm responding to even said it. REPEALED THE SECOND AMENDMENT! You're out of your fucking mind.

Your posts ITT say everything about you that needs to be said. You aren't interested even in discussing this, you're just here to make people angrier for some reason. Do you get off on it?

Attached: Step 2- Analysis Identify the argument.jpg (960x720, 61.33K)

Exactly. That's why there's no point to bitch over Trump's "betrayal".
In regione caecorum rex est luscus.
Trump is the least harmful option and has many upsides, like constant flow of liberal salts, especially compared with all the other available candidates.

I think he's so used to hating presidents that this one, who is less hateable, is somehow irritating to him even more than all the others.

Attached: you.jpg (673x748, 153.75K)

Attached: MUH 6183751095D CHESS.mp4 (640x360, 579.81K)

Attached: 4d596e3510460082942e962438f0f20d07f97ed172bae6d80308856de6df2683.jpg (620x372, 49.27K)

What dimension of chess is this now? I seem to have lost count.

it has to be over 6 million at this point. imagine being backstabbed this hard. i feel bad for anyone who donated to him, lmao.

Attached: trump_cries_as_he_strikes_you.PNG (640x360 44.71 KB, 4.89M)

It's alright magapedes, Based Trump is only pushing for this based gun control to disarm niggers and jews and keep leftists from passing their own bad gun control. We don't need the 2nd amendment anymore anyway, Based God Emperor Trump would never betray us.
t. the_donald

isn't that the truth of it. you have this dork the_donald drone who hasn't stopped to even think what is going on.

Alright real talk, I think we can safely say the only reason Trump would do something this fucking horribly stupid is A. Its actually his plan all along but we don't see it which is very unlikely. B. He went completly retarted (which is also unlikely) or C. He cucked or Jewed out in some way to the (((real powers that be))) So I think its safe to bet C until further action is done to ponder why he did it. Some say its because of money, others because it was his jew handlers that let him fuck around all election and 2017 for some reason, or some aren't retarted and see that this is serious for some really important reason that we don't see at all. Like kill a saudi prince important or shoot 52 tomahawks at an airfiled important. This shit might just be Trump at the end of a barrel either due to something that has been on his plat or due to the threat of the continuation or increasing of such (((school shootings))) and he is forced inbetween a rock and a hard place. The only thing we can do know is either A. Cry about it B. Re use shitty memes that were completly ironical back in 2015 that became unironic due to sheer mass shilling use or C Find out how and why this actually happened.

lol

This isn't 4D chess, it's 2D chess, you're just retarded and can't see it.

Trump isn't pushing for gun control. Saying he will push for it, and then not doing it, instead pushing for gun rights, is not pushing for gun control.

Oh god how will I ever recover.

By the way Trump approval rating is over 50% and still growing, how does that make you feel?

CTR doesn't even exist anymore

Yeah, really makes me think, almost as if that increase is coming from somewhere
Sage for doublepost

First off I want to look at all the school shootings when Trump took office (only accounting for the multiple homocide and not suicides):

April 10, 2017 San Bernardino, California: Cedric Anderson, age 53 killed his wife, an 8 year old student and injured a third with a revolver (looking into his story the guy was fucked by his wife hard recommend looking it up)

November 14, 2017 Rancho Tehama Reserve, California: Kevin Janson Neal, age 44 killed his wife neighbours and some strangers after going on a rampage and also injuring some students all in all killing 5 and injuring 18 with 2 pistols and a semi-auto "AR-15-type" rifle. (also an interesting story here)

December 7, 2017 Aztec, New Mexico: William Atkinson, age 21 killed 2 students before killing himself with a glock 9mm (This one is the most intersting and I would be surprised if you didn't know about him already but still seeing a dumb IRL larper darwin himself is always fun)

January 23, 2018 Marshall County, Kentucky (being generous on this one due to high injury rate): Gabe Parker, age 15 killed one student and injured 18 of them with nothing but a handgun. (not much on him but for a 15 year old he did a pretty good job yet got almost no spotlight)

February 14, 2018 Parkland, Florida: Nikolas Cruz, age 19 killed 17 students and injured 14 of them with an ar-15 with an ar-15

Now we can plainly see that there haven't been many "school shootings" at all and that most where just murders or suicides with a handgun and shotgun. We can also see very clear stories and motives for the first four as well as their methods of doing the deed. We can also see that the success rate for school shootings is very low with few the best only getting actual kills with an ar-15 out in the streets with his car. Not even looking at the crisis actor stuff, the weird things that happened during the shooting nor the weird things surrounding Cruz and his backstory we can see some very clear differences. He used an ar-15 and only an ar-15 for the deed, killed and injured a fuckton of people, and had numerous counts of people around him being suspicious of him with the FBI getting tipped twice within a year of the attack (The only other on the list tipped was Atkinson once which he later tried to get the FBI off his back long before the shooting). I'm no scientist but this stinks to high heavens and even if it isn't all crisis actors there is something here for sure.

Fuck but Il try to keep investigating

aka shitposting

Fucking seriously, I have no horse in this race other than my lulz, but still, you can at least fucking try.

Attached: big think.jpg (777x704, 35.74K)

Just like the wall is under construction because there's been a few prototypes built.
FUCKING BASED!

come on now, illuminati, you know better than that

I don't think the budget for trying is there anymore.

Attached: Do you see the shit I have to put up with every day.jpg (800x524, 56.91K)

Heil'd
But they can literally print money (^:

the mental gymnastics is rivaling that of libtards. congrats.
you've been disproven time and time again. face the facts, democrat in disguise turncoat that is now stroking the agenda of the jewish elite.
?????

Attached: MUH 6183751095D CHESS.mp4 (40x37 579.81 KB, 172)

Attached: get_this_destiny_off_my_chest.jpg (544x400, 28K)

Inflation friend :^)

Funny ain't it.

Attached: 2eeb12d01994e579f1ecb19e5b4b08d72f02e64f500aba52b0d62655f5bb5b7d.jpg (450x656, 35.09K)

Attached: 37486317_p0.jpg (800x800, 249.66K)

Posting entry-level normalfag anime really makes me believe you. Why don't you post a picture of hitler, or a blonde girl doing a roman salute next?

You say that while posting fucking ubishit memes?

You're right, he's at least 14 points ahead of what the media claims. But I didn't want to start yet another point of contention with the trolls.

Hatefact: Trump didn't betray me in real life.

You're crying about twitter posts retard. Twitter posts he went back on later once the ploy worked.

Yeah it's called Shareblue.
shareblue.com/

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1114x660, 878.01K)

This chess shit is getting extremely old extremely quickly.

The heretic Serb is right in this one.

Attached: smug nazi girl1.jpg (744x1052, 597.89K)

Goon spotted! Quick, spam shitty anime pics to scare da goonz! Imkikey told me it works! It's totally not a CIA ploy to get more reaction pics to use on chans as revealed in the vault 7 leaks!
Tokyo Ghoul is reddit: the anime, I just like the reaction pic, smh