What happens if I hypothetically just ordered a bump stock and trump hypothetically bans them with an executive order...

What happens if I hypothetically just ordered a bump stock and trump hypothetically bans them with an executive order? What do I do with the bump stock?

Attached: 10-0110-00-06.jpg (1000x1000, 55.26K)

Use it once then regret your purchase. Same plan applies regardless of any ban.

Go out on a boat trip and lose it; if your neighbors claim that they heard machinegun fire say that you're good with your fingers

Attached: serveimage.jpeg (986x555, 511.03K)

nothing, property you already own is constitutionally protected from seizure. this belonged in QTDDTOT.

Keep it.

Same thing with any ban. Keep it.

Keep it
t. Jew Yorker

Government 101:
Don't Talk To Police

Government 102:
Don't Talk To Friends

Let the authorities have it after you give them your stocked up ammo

AND FUCKING WATCH THIS IF YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN IT

lmao what fucking universe have you been living in for the past century?

Yeah, this. Really give it to 'em, OP.

SHOVE IT UP YOUR UGLY ASS

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (761x528, 343.78K)

just return it either way. Bump stocks are shitty gimmick toys.

what's most likely going to happen is they're gonna contact any and all distributors and track them down, take their logs, all to take away the "bumpstocks". they'd be reclassified as "machine guns". just look what they did last time to the "bumpstocks" when the original inventor put springs in them (although the ATF said it was totally legal). they forced him to hand over all the seller sheets and tracked down every single person, probably pointed a gun to their head and/or raided their homes.
and trumpcucks will defend this

ATF will fucking raid you. they're that fucking gay.

Attached: MUH 6183751095D CHESS.mp4 (640x360, 579.81K)

what are you going to say next fudd faggot? no one needs 30 rounds?

Considering that bum stocks are so inherently inaccurate, wouldn't they still kind of work for room clearing with "submachineguns"? After all, those are meant for glorified spray-and-pray.

FUCK YOU BALTIMORE!

you're better off doing the belt loop/rubber band/etc trick than using a bumpstock. hell it's just better to use semi auto than working with it, but regardless this is all one way to go after semi autos. an user from Zig Forums several years ago said this. it's to go after semi autos, absolutely.
mark my words.

Attached: jew killer.png (866x759, 279.02K)

Semi autos are still better for that too.

The only thing fully automatic firearms are ever used for is covering fire.

Since this exists, how much did y'all pay for bumpstocks pre-Vegas? Only ask cause I saw one for sale on a local trader site for $375. Just trying to gauge the panic.

FACE FACTS

Attached: ezgif-5-660b0ac012.gif (480x270, 1.75M)

it's worst. the previous scare doubled the price of the stocks for 2 weeks then dropped down back to normal price, now they're quadrupled.

Nice.

Hey can you be less of a massive gaping diseased anus with sores around the rim and actually respond to what I said instead of the thing you're paid to talk about?

You guys do get breaks right?

Attached: ec866249b34b7e3beffcefb2a3bbc648d14808981ba82ecc7d377976e0d0bc81.jpg (622x448, 44.91K)

HOME OF CHALLENGE PISSING

Honestly, if you're already going to be a felon, you might as well go all out and make a full auto. If we're going down this route, even semis are eventually going to get banned.

Tell me where he said he wasn't going to ban bump stocks, with no grandfather clause.

Where did Hillary say she was a criminal?
Oh she didn't?
Checkmate Drumftard!
That means she's not a criminal!

Politicians statements aren't gospel truth moron.

Like pottery

The loss of accuracy from a bumpstock is worse than the lose of accuracy from a gun with an actual automatic firing mode. I'd take semi-auto over a bump stock any day.

Yeah, my bad, they'll never seize anyone's property. They'll just make it illegal to own badwrongthings, and "encourage" everyone to get rid of it voluntarily. Get your head out of your arse, chesscuck - he played you.

You know you can simultaneously hold the opinions that bump stocks are shitty and that they have the right to exist, right? I don't want them taken away from the people who got suckered into own them.

Test.

Attached: Maddow963.png (827x457, 249.11K)