Can bottles be weaponized?

Can bottles be weaponized?

Implying I'me not creating this thread to post OC

Attached: dagdiggal vodka boddel.png (800x600, 18.15K)

You deserve to be glassed for making such a shit thread. Zig Forums has been shit recently with all these god awful shitposts.

sorry

You could try to make it an explosive by fitting fireworks inside it.

If you promise to repost the file, I dlet

of course they can

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (610x450, 377.41K)

There's a guerrilla warfare manual that suggests tying a bottle full of gasoline to a stick and cutting down a shotgun shell to remove the shot. Then you put the stick down the barrel, light the wick and pull the trigger like a ghetto mortar.

Anyone ever do this? Everyone that I know is too chickenshit smart to do it. Just seems like a great way to OMGWTFBBQ.

Do it from far away behind a barrier using a string you fucking coward faggot take a video too

Are bottles a good throwable weapon?

Too much wasted space, make it more compact

I'm not as afraid of my death from my lungs being seared as I scream in the middle of a fireball as I am that jewtube will ban my account.

How does the gasoline ignite?

It's a Molotov cocktail tied to a stick, you light the fuse… wait are you building one?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (822x266, 18.15K)

Attached: hands off muh waifu.webm (640x360, 2.45M)

How is that supposed to be better than just throwing the bottle by hand, or some catapult?

Hard data is required to make a determination. Make sure that your friends know that we need whatever survives of your journal to be posted here.

I'm assuming the gun is supposed to shoot the Molotov farther than you could throw (I doubt it) and you can carry everything in a duffel bag or just use the shotgun normally with the sticks and molotovs in a bag which should be easier than carrying a little catapult around. It also lets you use it more like a grenade launcher than a mortar if you need that.

Che Guevara would've probably died of terminal priapism if someone had shown him this.

Attached: che guevara m-16 molotov mortar.png (1000x630, 351.08K)

Bottles are neat, especially the small 0.3 liter ones because they fit into mag pouches.

Only if you livestream your suicide first.

Liveleak, or webbum directly here.

Retarded as fuck. Why not leave the shot in the shell and fill the bottle with napalm instead? This way the shot/gasses will ignite the napalm and spread it really far for a poor man's "dragon's breath" round. Birdshot should spread the napalm further.
Or go all the way and use phosphorus instead, essentially recreating the Handflammpatrone.

If you can't into basic rocketry and incendaries gtfo.

Making a crude RPG with fun stuff instead of HE would be safer than blowing a jar of communist melting formula nr1 up at the muzzle of a shotgun.

I think I know how to salvage this thread.

NAPALM THREAD DERAIL!
This thread is now dedicated to the burning of heretics, commies and other vermin. Please report to the Munitiorum for your daily ration of promethium flamer fuel of 1 (one) Liters.

ITT: anything goes as long as it burns your enemies

Attached: F-100D_352_TFS_dropping_Napalm_near_Bien_Hoa.jpg (480x360 553.59 KB, 1.62M)

>Warhead of your choice Parachute
Slug the pipe to be sure of bore diameter and enjoy fucking things up a portable model rocket launching platform for all to enjoy.

To start things off I present to you the Handflammpatrone, Germany's most secretive post war weapon, and tell you exactly why nobody really talks about it anymore.
Have you ever wondered if the Germans learned their lesson after WWI and WWII about the use of flamethrowers, and how to avoid the main problems thereof?
Well, they sure did, and the Handflammpatrone (literally translated as: hand-flame-cartridge) is the answer to 99% of them.
The one percent of issues that wasn't solved was related to friendly "fire" incidents, but let's ignore those for now.
So what exactly is the Handflammpatrone? A more accurate question would be "What WAS the Handflammpatrone?", because it is no longer getting stocked, and all supplies of it have been used up. It was a small plastic tube filled to the brim with phosphorus, that had a trigger on one end, and a propellant charge stuffed in the rear. Pull the trigger, and phosphorus gets sprayed out forward pretty far.
According to official doctrine it shall be used in city fighting and when engaging heavily entrenched enemy positions, or defending the same. They came in boxes of 17, and pouches of 3, each capable of shooting a HOT LOAD of WHITE PHOSPHORUS with an IMPACT/TIMED-FUSE DETONATOR like a motherfucking Napalm derringer, only more HOT and with a range of 90 meters. You would either shoot it directly at an object and it would burst it's load all over it, covering it in HOT white PHOSPORUS, or you would shoot it into the air, wait for the fuse to detonate it, and watch the phosphorus spread over a large area. Of course, this would only be done to blind the enemy or disable vehicles :^)
You can guess why it was such a great secret. Nobody wanted to be "breaking international law" again, so they simply claimed that this device was for illumination and engaging vehicles only, which was of course not true.
Pic 1 always makes me chuckle. It almost looks like a Stielgranate. Not much changed.
Read ZDv 3/17 for more info. Fucking interesting piece of history.

Attached: Handflamm3.PNG (269x617 429.84 KB, 401.23K)

Why not just chuck a grenade?

Because you can't throw that heavy a load of white phosphorus for 90 meters, monkey boy.

Use a grenade launcher.

I don't think your monkey brain understands. It carries a load that of which a normal rifle blank would have problems with.

Use a mortar.

Too heavy, can't use in CQC in cities to clear out houses and frying everything inside.

huh, i had this idea independently after seeing all the wasteful rifles converted in to grenade projectors in sandassistan. didn't know it had been done before. shotgun with a cup makes a good grenade projector.

hoh

Although not glass per say, the Imperial Japanese Navy through sheer incompetence, came up with the idea of using pottery to dish out pain It's a good pun, fuck off; this led to the development of the Type 4 Grenade. Made in various traditional production centers, the Type 4 grenade would be made to each region's pottery's attributes, such as those that were glazed, those that mixed manganese, and it's also speculated there were those that had bakelite infused to add further hardness.

It contained 99 to 130 grams of explosive, and theoretically, it could kill someone, but in reality, the ceramic/porcelain would just disintegrate into a fine powder, thus rendering it next to unless it hit you directly. According to navy records, the navy had tonnes of steel that they hogged up to build ships that they knew they couldn't build in 1944, with the lack of other supplies like copper and fuel. Although these grenades would be sent to the front line in Okinawa, and Iwo Jima, there's very little stories of soldiers using them.

After the war, these porcelain grenades were thrown out at rivers and by the sea near warehouses, and you can find them quite easily. Personally, I find them quite cute, and I'm sure they'd make for a good paper weight.

Attached: a0123462_1547052.jpg (640x360 163.82 KB, 4.86M)

I really like the idea, I think it could have worked if they just used the ceramic as a housing and embedded metal ball bearings into the walls? As long as there are no air pockets they shouldn't explode while being baked.

Wouldn't the Type 89 be a better weapon, and one that incorporates germanons, huebro, and canucks ideas in to one?

It's reusable, its load changed according to the situation, and if the diameter of the cartridge and/or powder was reduced, it could be used as a conventional grenade launcher. It's a mortar and a grenade launcher in one, and it would reduce the chance of a friendly fire incident by a considerable margin because you aren't spraying ==hot burning loads== all over the place.

But I would love to see the Handflammepatrone in action tbqh, sounds pretty sick

Most ceramics in Japan are baked at about 1000°C to 1300°C for hours; although the melting point for steel is 1500°C, I'm fairly certain that subjecting steel, or most other metals would cause issues with heat expansion, and degradation of the metal ball bearings; perhaps they could have done the some thing like the Germans and applied thin sheet of metal to surround the ceramic housing after baking the ceramic. (The Germans apparently used concrete for some for some of their stick grenades, but I know very little regarding that.) but then arose the issue of gas escaping from the parts where the metals don't surround the ceramic

Attached: wunderwaffle.png (600x531 16.72 KB, 366.62K)

I need to get back to reading more English books, my grammar and punctuationis going down the shitter

Attached: KAWFEE.webm (640x360, 1.79M)

This is unrelated to the thread, but ¿Can you explain what drove kamikaze? ¿was it nationalism or some sort of religious loyalty to the emperor?

I think it was also the ZOG Embargo on plane fuel and the fact that one's own life wasn't the maximum or highest value

They were just bad pilots, my fellow chori. They drive like shit even though everyone is going at 80 km/h top and are constantly crashing into each other at very low speed because of low reaction time, bad eyesight and lack of foot eye coordination from staying too many hours at the office making reports for their 社長.

When bombers are killing your family and destroying your homes in the land that you were supposed to defend, I'm sure that more than some people were willing to die for their country by delivering one final blow before dying. I'm also sure, with the very nature of the military, "volunteers" where often influenced by peer pressure and pressure from upper ranked officers.

On top of this, among the seasoned veterans, there was open disdain towards the tactic of Kamikaze due to them perceiving that it would be a waste for them to die. These would often return from missions alive after dropping their load.

The tricky part about trying to understand what drove the Kamikaze pilots to do what they did is that those who succeeded are dead, and those who failed, or chose that their skill could be put to better use by continuing to fight instead of dying get to choose the narrative. Meanwhile, the high command who ordered the attacks would justify their actions by saying that the pilots volunteered, or that it was for a better cause; to be fair, in cold hard numbers, the Kamikaze was a more rational way to fight against the enemy than conventional attacks. I'm sure even then, high command wouldn't have considered these attacks as sustainable.

tl;dr
I personally think it was a tragic but noble act by the pilots, and appreciate their efforts to protect Japan from ZOG (((Western democratic civilization))). But then again the war was hardly winnable for our country at its start; if only we had found the Manchurian oilfields earlier orz

The Cockpit OVA is pretty Zig Forumsool and shows some insight into the kamikaze pilot of the ohka; some of the jokes and dialogues seem to have been lost in translation though.

It's concieved by Leiji Matsumoto, the guy who did Galaxy Express 999 and that one daft punk movie

Underrated post, and checked.

The only good thread, /jp/ GET, was deleted. This board is shit from the top down. Only an amerimutt could moderate a board this poorly.

At this point a beefed up M79 would do the job with a proper long range sight.

If you're going to break a bottle to use it as a weapon, do not do it the movie way. Grab it by the neck and smash it bottom-down on a flat surface.

What's wrong with multiple semicolons in a sentence?

It's not a matter of reading. It is a matter of what you are reading. You are picking up bad habits more than likely from imageboard users. Native English speakers that use conversational grammar and slang as well as ESL who make simple mistakes all influence the quality of your composition when you are excessively exposed to them. Do your best!

Step it up, senpai.

Ganbatte kudasai сука

If only you had INVADED RUSSIA IN 41. For fucks sake, Nippon. You could have bound the far east and Mongolian troops, as well as cut off the bering straight lend lease route.

fix your OP files before uploading them, Argentina

Attached: 12.png (800x600, 78.61K)

Suck my chinchin, kisama.

Shit, I meant to post this.

Attached: gambare.webm (1280x720, 3.34M)

I agree, but you should have put more pressure on the Japanese government; there were two factions regarding Japanese grand strategy, with one being the Hoku-Shin Ron or the Drive to the North doctrine (attack Russia's East), and the Nan-Shin Ron or the the Drive to the South doctrine (attack/liberate SE Asia). The former was supported by the Japanese foreign office and many withing the ground forces, but the latter was supported by the Navy; today its obvious that Japan couldn't have won a head to head war with America, but they could have easily worn them out in the sea, and destroyed the will to fight among the American populace, thus reducing American influence in WW2.

A focus on the North would have allowed for more resources to be allocated to the ground forces, thus allowing for the increased mechanisation of the Kwantung army and tank development to take place.

If only we could have had a cohesive combined operations plan back then

Attached: DVON4baVAAAXO4z.jpg (1200x1200, 155.33K)

It didn't exist until the ZOG enacted McCollum's memo allowing the burger public to swallow the "bloodthirsty dirty japs attack our dindu nuffin peaceful country" propaganda.
I wish Dmowski was mauled by a bear or something in Canada in 1904 when on his way to Japan (following Piłsudski) so he wouldn't shit up talks with IJA

Why not, you Argienigger?

What'cha sliding, rabbi?

Attached: happy merchant.gif (501x504, 10.73K)

This is a God-tier idea

Attached: eend.png (133x137, 2.53K)

Depends, how heavy are they and how fast can you propel them?

NAPALM
Easy to make
Easy to use
Always effective

That negro didn't even add dehydrated soap/liquid dish soap to make it go everywhere.

The cross on his necklace needs to be shaped like this.

Attached: Russian Orthodox Cross.png (500x500, 427.64K)

I suppose I'm making it worse, but thank you. … Every time a copier here at work goes all PC LOAD LETR I recommend napalm.

Nobody has taken me up yet, though.

have you ever tried breaking a bottle?
im not a manlet but if it hits at a weird angle or you dont hit hard enough it wont break
since the glass is thinner lightbulbs are better for molotovs
but you didnt hear that from me

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (236x349, 134.04K)

You want to be able to carry around a molotow without it breaking in your backpack and turning you into a human torch.
You can always tape a fire cracker to the bottle and light it together with the main fuse, or use a file to weaken the bottom of the bottle.
The glas dust you produce can also be mixed into the napalm/ethanol to get into the wounds and cause further damage once the skin is burned open.

Attached: sorry.jpg (2448x3264, 1.08M)

I know a few ways
Get a glass jar and fill it with flour. Then, put in a firecracker and leave the fuse at a length where it pokes out of the flour. Preferably make it combact as possible so after the fire cracker is put it, keep addading flour while pressing down but make sure the fuse is still accessible. After this, your done! Just make sure to only use it indoors so the flour particles don’t just fly off everywhere and up not expanding the explosion. The explosion and the glass will kill everyone in the room and possible completely level it.
Pretty obvious and if you don’t know how to do it already then get the fuck out S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Pretty simple and only slightly useful. Judy’s shove a bunch of glass shards in a shotgun shell and fire away. Not very effective upfront, but when it hits the target medics won’t be able to see the glass for shit.

Wouldn't lead glass be better for this?

Nothing much, Confucius

Attached: The Daijobou Merchant.jpg (501x585, 40.47K)