TRIGGER FINGER CONFISCATION INCOMING

youtube.com/watch?v=JYMRzLaRU_o

THEY CAN KEEP THE MIDDLE ONE

So basically the NRA is 100% fucking useless and is essentially a controlled opposition.

2nd American revolution when faggots?

Attached: FUCK COMMIES.gif (600x338, 2.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nraila.org/articles/20180227/illinois-gun-control-bills-to-be-heard-on-house-floor
archive.is/NCAWu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Soon

wtf why u sage?
well maybe too little info on OP

ok well it turns out the bumpstock ban is actually a billion times worse than imagined because its not actually a ban exclusively on bump stocks!
essentially they want to ban ANYTHING that can be fired faster than X rpm, even semit autos!
so if you can pull your trigger finger faster than X rpm youre gonna go to jail for (((technically))) having an automatic weapon.

THIS IS BULLSHIT OF THE HIGHEST ORDER

and the worst part is NOBODY IN CHARGE GIVES A FUCK
sessions is the absolute most useless sack of shit in this whole fucking administration and dont even get me started on the goddamned NRA.

Attached: RAGE.png (450x234 799.11 KB, 999.67K)

No they give a fuck all right. They are pozitively giddy wit anticipation.

Attached: gun grabbler.png (1020x962, 496.54K)

Better start investing in swords lads

Our only hope is that the whole no grandfathering shit is true and doesn't pass because of that. It would essentially worse than prohibition in turns of crime. That, or the whole "ATF gets to make laws now" gets shot down for being extremely unconstitutional.

How do we mobilize to counter this?
For scientific purposes, how does one make a lightin cl*p 'n' AP ammo?

Attached: 1a098bbe69da49109016f1c3e9e4066ad2096843f683422af486a202626bf5f8.png (1240x1686, 411.08K)

I'm calm, the crescendo of this play is starting to peak its ugly head. Calm hands make for accurate shots, can't be wasting bullets can we? Its about time the 2A gets used for what it was intended for, and you know how many people have been waiting for that day? I got told as a kid that burden would fall on my shoulders.

AP is easy, take a concrete nail and have the fucker in the center of a bullet, or just have something that is high velocity, velocity fucks armor. Lightning links are silly toys.

that rifle needs a heavier buffer, I can see bolt bounce

I forgot to add if you've got a lathe a solid brass bullet will fuck shit up provided its going fast enough.

Attached: 1421077037933-0.gif (598x350 24.5 KB, 67.17K)

Wait, I thought bolt bounce was induced by too heavy of a buffer, or too weak a spring.

too light of a buffer or being overgassed or a weak recoil spring can all cause bolt bounce

If when they pass, I am going to drop everything and go to a nearby state. It's the pussy thing to do yeah but I have hated this hellhole for as long as I can remember and this will be the last straw. Since my job has places all over the country it will be hard but manageable. MO seems nice, get to check out the water people. That or the land of fireworks.

Sauce on these laws?

nraila.org/articles/20180227/illinois-gun-control-bills-to-be-heard-on-house-floor
I know, I know
But they give a nice tl;dr

You're right. Rage must be attuned into serene focus.

My jimmies are serene, only focus now.

AP is going to see lots of use against DARPA's goddamned murderous automatons that have irl aimbots and wallhax.
Not only that but microwave cannons to fry electronics will be needed.
Ive seen some crazy russian guy on yidtube fry a scooter with one he made.
Haxorz for intel and disinfo of course.
Methods or rooting out infiltrators and Alphabet spooks.
In order to defeat the ZOWG we will need quality over quantity.

If not we will all become biotech meatbots slaving away for the technocratic beast-system of neo-babylon.

Translating the legalese in anti-gun bills is the only thing they're good for.

stay away from china its a giant anthill for an ant-race. nothing of value.

Come west of the mississippi where we have permitless concealed carry, constitutional open carry, your guests are protected under castle doctrine, public ranges run by the dept of conservation, and there's even proposed legislation to make the cost of gun training classes tax deductible.

Attached: Mighty MO.png (959x771, 803.17K)

lol. how many guys are dropping trump like a fucking brick? i think at least a few million.

What are the knife laws like in Missouri?

Thi-this is just a bad nightmare, r-right? Soon we're going to wake up and everything is back to normal.

So … Mad Dog 2020?

Attached: Mattis donates blood.jpeg (960x614, 83.29K)

Hilariously on Zig Forums it's the dumbfuck natsoc types that are defending Trump's comments on gungrabbing. Reminder that authoritarian natsocs are nobody's allies.

If you really think about, krauts are the reason ethno-nationalism and gun rights are dead. Why Anglos, why didn’t you take their land after WWI? ==WHY DIDNT YOU ENSLAVE THESE AUTISTIC IDIOT SEVANTS WHEN YOU HAD THE CHANCE?==

Because Wilson wouldn't have liked that very much

Is red texting fucked up right now?
and I disagree

They are, every century or two they decide to destroy Europe.

The Teutons
The Confederates
The Lutherans
The Prussians
The Nationalists
The Unionists

Each and every time they fuck Europe up, religiously, politically, culturally and militarily.

German Philosophers did not even want to be German and said living there made them retarded. They left the first chance they got or stayed very far away from the general population.

Bavarian people still to this day refuse to be called German and German speaking countries take it as an insult to be called as such.

Why people circlejerk about the Germans without reading about their historical fuckups? I don't know, but I think people need to read some more.

Red text needs to be on a ==separate line.==
Like this.

Lead is soft, which is how armor stops it. Use hard materials to make a boolit with. I don't recommend concrete because, while hard as shit, it's also extremely brittle. Try using jacketed steel bolts. Use steel rod sabots in a shotgun.

>>>/b/
>>>/cuckchan/

By my count the west was destroyed by the French

I'll have to agree there, the French Revolution is on some level or another responsible for all of Europe's problems, including providing inspiration for the many shit-tier German "philosophers." So not only are the Germs fuckups, they're unoriginal fuckups.

You wouldn't let us, same with having an empire after WW2.

In reality, it was the Yanks who caused most of what you see in Europe today, cultural destruction so American companies can sell to more and more people through their crony capitalism.

Attached: enoch-powell-1100206.jpg (640x980, 151.36K)

It's bad enough that even fucking plebbitors on The_Donald are worried.
archive.is/NCAWu

Basically most of the posts are

Attached: 1b32c7c76ea990638b89f0ca96b178472e1ece87c6c2f5380d1c6f838e97705d.png (343x326, 26.43K)

lol

To be fair we didn't even conquer you. Churchill just handed your empire over to us after ww2 without a fight. The US put a light amount of political pressure on England and Churchill immediately demanded we bend the collective brits over a table and fuck them into submission. So much for the greatest living briton eh.

>this is normal

is there something in german water?
because world history began with the Holocaust™ and everything before it was darkness and bigotry.

Attached: foundationmyth.jpeg (1122x438, 114.12K)

How the fuck are the mods this stupid? There is like 20 threads taken over by Trump fucks all saying the same shit over and over. A lot with the same wording or pics like >>556620

Either go to the fucking thread about it or say something constuctive about it since I'm so fucking tired of shit heads trying to get anyone and everyone in any thread to either see Trump as a god or a devil with the same fucking lines over and over and over.

Fuck Off