Real 1776 hours, faggots

Guise, it might be happening.

Plate carriers?
Loadouts?
Helmets?
Armor?

Discuss and network, squad up if need be.

Attached: pc.jpg (882x900, 569.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

us.directactiongear.com/vests/hurricane-hybrid-chest-rig#AGR
youtube.com/watch?v=CEUt9cS3eL0&t=11s&ab_channel=GarandThumb
zeemaps.com/map?group=2653404
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who rides the horse to warn folks about the seizure of the local arsenal this time?

Electrons.

Attached: 1d4.gif (524x523, 41.38K)

Got my 4 plate level 3+ vest
Got my 2 highly modified AR-15's
Got a giant AR-10, also modified
Got 8,000 rounds of 5.56, m193 and m855.
Got 1,500 rounds of M80
Got 3,000 rounds of .40
Got my Sig p320 in .40
Got my Sig P229 in .357 Sig and .40
Got my Glock G17 Gen 5
Don't even know how much 9mm I have
Got my Mossberg 500
12 gauge is out the ass, don't know how much
Fucking ready son.

Attached: baermengelehoess.jpg (585x452, 171.8K)

Yut. Meet me on the field.

One of my ancestors was unironically a minuteman. Gimme a good driver and a rally car and I volunteer.

How bout a Ural with a sidecar. We'll go places.

I'm doubtful there will ever be another American revolution. The societal cohesion just isn't there to ever gain and maintain popular support. i.e we have to many brown people and no common cultural or political objectives. The most likely scenario is we just become Brazil 2.0

lets get this show started

Attached: buckleup.png (700x526, 374.21K)

You hang before they do.

Honestly you shouldn't give up. I'm just trying to be real about our situation and keep a clear lucid grounded opinion on things and not fall into stupid shit like Le god emprah Trump twill save us!!!!

Just make the regions that we can get support in ungovernable. We don’t need an insurgency everywhere. Just enough to cause a general distrupeion of internal trade to cause major problems for the status quo and make governing large chunks of the country impossible.

all that needs to happen is for the food to stop flowing from the rural areas to the urban ones, niggers need kfc or they'll literally be killing eachother for their meat

That's more plausible but also favors more towards balkanisation which might not be the worst thing considering what this country is becoming.

>giving a shit about the 65% of (((Americans))) that live in cities

this is why you keep swallowing the blackpill

guess i'll just die

Plate carriers are a meme anyway. Get a chest rig, slickster and warbelt.

tfw physically crippled nogunz that is definitely on a number of lists for my internet hangout locations

Remember me, Anons.

Attached: V0WTetZ[2].png (806x752, 558.8K)

Someone will find you.

слобода или смрт

What disability user? we can figure out a way to or/k/ you up.

In a 'have hope' way, or a 'you're fucked' way?

Multiple. Seizure condition, spinal injury, allergic to almost all commercially produced food, chronic muscle and bone pain, insomnia, resultant mental issues like manic depression that follow.

I'm thinking of going keto. It's sorted out people like me before. Embed related, describes a lot of my situation, even the seemingly nonsensical gum disease and magical no-diagnosis apparent autoimmune disease. Currently the only thing I'd be helpful as is a door gunner, because it's literally "sit here, point and click".

I'm currently sitting here nursing an extremely upset stomach and fighting vomiting because dinner contained soy tonight.

Make sure you have some kind of identifier for when The Troubles come into full swing. I'd hate to accidentally one of you guys.

IIRC, an Eight of Diamonds card on prominent display. 4chan's ID is a 4 of Cloves.

I feel ya, Strelok. Literally anything becomes next-to-impossible with a spinal injury and insomnia (at least in my experience) makes the pain worse for some reason, and no painkiller whatsoever seems to even work.

Give kratom a shot before they make it illegal. It helps me a lot.

That's some shit Strelok, still though door gunner is something. never forget that a free mind is a weapon in and of itself, shitpost the enemy to death. That said, your illness sounds scarier than the government so i bet you can handle what's to come.

Zig Forums patches are highly recommended as said. If you feel as if you need to larp as someone from WW2.

Throw a Zig Forums flag up or obtain a rhodie flag, there is enough Zig Forumsommandos out there. There is enough shit for even a cripple like you can be of use when things go off the rockers.

Attached: b20c3c2579fa239ecb75440ede0411c558fb8b50067a663f980369c7f2abf07f.jpg (1920x1080, 240.37K)

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll give it a shot.

What's happening?

Attached: laughing sks man.jpg (2247x1693 108.28 KB, 545.98K)

There is the very real possibility that a bill is going to be passed that will ban semi-auto weapons and give the government the power to confiscate them. Trump, the NRA, and most republicans have abandoned the second amendment and American gun owners.

Forgot this one.

Attached: k - strelok fights off the popo.png (1072x845, 227.36K)

That's kind of been my philosophy for the past couple years. I just wanted to play my fucking videogames. Now I carefully educate people on (((subversives))) because I can't overlook what I found when looking into who wanted to take over my misery-mitigating escapism. I've managed to turn most of my Zionist Evangelical family against Israel at this point, as well as a number of friends across the entire political spectrum. I figure even if I never get to pull a trigger, I could be one pinhole in the information firewall that prevents people from realizing they may need to.

Make sure you read up on its downsides, but be wary of clickbait. There's a huge disinformation campaign out right now because the FDA and DEA are doing everything in their power to make it a Schedule 1 drug (same class as heroin) because it's getting people off 20-year opioid addictions, dealing with pain with fewer side effects than the Oxies, easing mental disorders like panic attacks and general anxiety, and a whole lot of other "incurable but (((indefinitely treatable)))" conditions. Which is bad for business for big pharma, from which almost all our beloved unelected officials on the matter are pulled from.

I just realized you don't have a flag up, so I don't actually know if you're from the US. Do research on its legality in your area, too. Many countries have already outlawed it.

Please do not let Tupac be right

Attached: 96f3683571e7fc36896b78c458eda87e86c0cf1b840a41e1cb8df8fcf0e79fa7.png (2400x1600, 49.3K)

I thought nanachi was immune to the curse of the abyss

See these threads

No it's just that she can see where the boundaries are so she can avoid it.

Armor is only any good if you intend on getting shot. So, don't wear armor, and don't get shot in the first place. Engage the enemy without being in danger of getting shot. Use booby traps. Use sentry turrets. Use sniper weapons. Most importantly - be sneaky at all times. Always use suppressed weapons.

I hope streloks will use basic tactics, assuming you escape the first round of gun confiscation alive, the next step is to harass the enemy whenever possible. Assassinations, bombings, other acts that will for obvious reasons be called 'terrorism', these are absolutely vital. If the enemy is getting shot to shit and unable to find or engage their attackers, their moral will crumble; they will start acting irrationally, attacking even cucked civilians causing an even greater uprising.

You can also bet your ass China and Russia will be giving you any weaponry you ask for in a full civil war in an effort to keep the fraudulent U.S. government too busy to harass them about their foreign policy. Martyrs are great for recruiting, but becoming a martyr during the confiscation period is useless, it's better to live to fight another day. I'm not saying give them up, I'm saying have a plan in place to GTFO dodge after you kill the first few traitors.

In other words, hide your would-be-illegal guns where no one can find them if they tried. Then, when the day comes, they'll have nothing to convict you for, and you will know the shit is on.

In other words, just join the local boating club.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Attached: 29a2f7e69966a1406683ec61eba9d2940ec4d6365c515bf957fd819d1a48a486.jpeg (255x157, 13.11K)

Attached: private_sales_kill.png (1165x442 66.95 KB, 57.63K)

We're in the same shitty situation it seems.
I've got a crate of yugo m67, if you're anywhere near Illinois we could squad up

Truly suffering. SHTF isn't fun without friends. Hypothetically, you hear that the cops are systematically pulling some Katrina-tier bullshit and confiscating guns. Do you ambush them even though they haven't gotten to you yet?

I would hypothetically think that hypothetically you could ambush them both before and after using caltrops initially to disable vehicles and then hypothetically picking them off from a distance.

How are you gonna identify someone with just a tiny patch? Even with a scope it still would be too small right?

also if anyone brings any unwanted women, I have a specific room for that in my bunker.

Armbands or another form of IFF.

As a non-American I gotta ask why a lot of you Americans are acting like S is about to HTF more and more every year?

Rape dungeon?

Because it is you daft cunt.

oy m8, any oper8rs in the SLC area?

the aussiebro speaks the truth. They've been whittling away our rights each year and the tension only increases. You'll understand someday.

This is a great thread guys, really, but you know what we should really be doing? Organizing! We should all meet up in one place, with all of our weapons unloaded and disassembled and our hands held empty above our heads. That way we can get to know each others faces and names, so there's less chance of friendly fire when battling the communists and [[those guys]]

Attached: diguise-236-hat.jpg (480x480, 25.65K)

>Katrina
Luckily I was still under age when that happened. Don't currently have a plan in case of a repeat now that I have funs.

Since this is a relevant thread

What are some good walkie-talkies? what frequency range should I get?
Decent backpacks?
Chest rigs?
Gas masks?

Baofeng UV5Rs are cheap, and on the low power setting they worked for intervehicle comms on the highway. Not sure how far high power would get you. These are the go to for SHTF budget radios.

Decent chest rigs can be had for anywhere from the cheap Chicom AK ones to the Blackhawk commando ones. Usually around 50-100 bucks. Pic related was my first quality one. Still have it as a spare.

As for packs, Surplus ALICE or similar, Tactical Tailor, Mystery Ranch… there’s loads.

Dunno much about gas masks.

Attached: 606CB02F-4E4D-4564-9ABD-908EDA75B3E5.jpeg (250x250, 27.66K)

If you want a cheap, but decent chest rig that uses PLCE-style tabs instead of velcro, the British army PLCE NI patrol chest rigs are great, there are civilian clones made by mil-tec (I think) too, which might be easier to find in the US. The British ones came in olive drab 90 pattern and DPM 95 pattern, but the civvie ones can be had in tonnes of different patterns.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (550x412, 493.04K)

My AK chest rig was this style. Sold it with that AK to a no guns buddy. My next will be a D3CR or a Mayflower/Velocity Systems one.

hook up the good links. I'm still waiting on some patches from Ivan. Maybe I'll call and yell at him tomorrow

No, in Texas but moving back to Alabama in a couple of months. Just move there, and we can fight soviet conscript style.

most old surplus ones get the job done, but i wouldnt reccommend that 184$ chest rig ivan ins tock ATM. thats new production prices. i cant reccommend any specific chest rig as i had mine custom made (see pic), but ive been eyeing DAG's warbelt, and i hear good things about them in general so theres this.
us.directactiongear.com/vests/hurricane-hybrid-chest-rig#AGR
also check out pappa GT's video on chest rigs
youtube.com/watch?v=CEUt9cS3eL0&t=11s&ab_channel=GarandThumb
but if youre strapped for cash and ALICE LBV will get the job done

what part of alabama

Attached: 1040x1386.jpeg (523x624, 108.45K)

I have seen them recommended quite a bit but at the same time everyone says they are kinda crap and only decent if you are on a budget. I see there are quite a few options which also have GPS functionality in the sub-$400 range, what are your opinions on these?

I haven’t messed with them enough to know. I’m looking at upgrading to a wouxun

Ah thanks, bud. And southwest Bama

Attached: you've got to be fucking with me.jpg (600x432, 40K)

Fair enough. But do you know of a better term for those ones covered in PALS to distinguish them from a slickster?

Which is an EXTREMELY retarded form of logic.

Murphy's Law is always in effect. What you plan doesn't equate to what will happen. Armor is a mission specific force multiple that provides insurance.

If you can engage them, they can engage you.

This is actually the only thing you said that makes sense.

Life isn't a video game.

This actually requires some level of skill and training, again life is not a video game.

Again, something that requires some level of skill and training. Concealment is by far the most useful of tools, but only if you know how to use it and when to use it.

One more time, life is not a video game. Suppressors have a time and place, they also only reduced decibels to safe levels with standard ammo, for a suppressor to be as effective as possible you'll need sub-sonic ammo and it SERIOUS reduces velocity, which means penetration and range are heavily curtailed.

Grey man is best man.

We'll know long in advance before they come. The collective, uncontrollable orgasming by the Left will be your first indicator.

Reading books on topics like the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan, 4th Generation Warfare, MOUT, Civil Disturbance Ops, Low Intensity Conflict/Counterinsurgency (books about the bush wars in Rhodesia, Angola, and South Africa. books about counterinsurgency in South American, Africa, and the Mid-East), Guerrilla Operations Handbook, LRRP Handbook, ect… is something Strelok's should be doing right NOW, if they haven't already.

Acting the grey man is the best tactic of all. Subversively engage maintenance depots, dining facilities, barracks, and other rear-echelon facilities, and other soft targets within an enemy green zone. Being shot to shit on patrol is one thing, but having someone blowing shit up in a controlled area where your taking refuge will crush moral immediately.

Very wise words here, but be wary of their attempts in influence your actions. No reason to end up like the small, independent partizan groups that the Soviets assimilated into their own partizan forces and used as cannon-fodder.

This is extremely wise advice.

You best option may be to flatfoot it for friendly territory in the region (TN, KY, OH, IN). The cucked states are liable to have useful idiots that will turn you in on sight.

Like has mentioned, the UV-5R are "OK" for budget HT, but if at all possible it's recommended you upgrade ASAP, funds permitting. With the UV-5R isn't horrible, they're also not the greatest, they a step up from the Wal-Mart bubble-pack FRS, but that's about it. Personally, I've found the UF-888 to be better for intervehicle/squad comms, they're much more rugged than the UV-5R.

Any patrol or ruck made by a legitimate contract or vendor. SRS, Eagle, ect…

Anything, but the cheap shit. Like says, Chicom, Blackhawk, ect… even surplus shit on a Condor MCR-4 will do you well.

Unless you have the shekels for an M50 or similar mask with a large supply of in-date, undamaged M80/C2A1 standard filters and a MOPP suit, it's not worth it, spend you cash on the more important shit for now.

If we're honest, you're just trading in PALS/MOLLE for a small field of ADAPT and velcro. I mean, it's a low profile carrier, but it's still a carrier.

Expensive shit.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (870x804, 283.12K)

I am not arguing that a slicker is not a plate carrier.

Ah, just that it's less mall ninja. Gotcha.

So let's say you can get one rifle before a theoretical semi-auto ban goes into place. What would you get? Why?

As mentioned before, I'm a noguns, so I'd want something that could do as much as possible in a single package. From what I've read, the FN FAL seems good. Especially if you can get one with automatic, letting it play LMG on the weekends. The paratrooper version has a folding stock, and I'm told if you get it chambered in .308 Winchester then it can safely fire both NATO and civilian .308.

Please tell me why I'm an idiot before I become more invested in the idea.

If you are only going to buy 1 semi-auto then its got to be the most practical gun possible and be something which will last you through SHTF

Main issues with the FAL
Not only is the FAL kinda heavy, but its center of mass is quite far forward. 4kg might not seem like a lot but carrying it for hours will start to drain on you and you will have trouble keeping it shouldered for extended periods.
Ammo weight, availability, and cost, the weight is the same as above, the cost will prevent you from training with the rifle as much as you could with a gun chambered in something cheaper. Availability will play a big factor when SHTF. Also even if you can acquire the ammo for free .308 isn't an ideal training round.
Self explanatory.

If you are going to buy only 1 semi-auto then it should be

Some options which fit the above criteria

Fug. I still really like the FAL, but it sounds like I should get something more practical and then save up for the dream/toy rifle later.

Thanks for your input. I actually one more question, as you seem to know something about the gun. Is it very hard to maintain? I've heard availability of replacement parts and ease of disassembly vary wildly. I think FAL had a good production run, so I'm inclined to think the parts are out there, but I don't know.

the real trouble with the fal is that any affordable model you find in the US will be put together on a dogshit us made receiver to comply with 922r. Only buy a fal made by a respected builder on an imbel receiver

Imbel?

Huehue-land receiver. Apparently not bad.
There is no way around weight balance. Look into AR on .308.

imbel is a company in brazil that used to make FAL receivers and parts for the brazilian military. Despite the hue monkey memes, imbel is one of the few companies that made importable fal receivers that were both of forged construction and kept consistently in spec.

I know you're new so let me clue you into something
In 1989 a law known as 922r was introduced which banned the importation of complete rifles that were deemed to have "no sporting purpose" because of this, no "assault" style weapons can be imported, they have to be imported as parts and constructed here or have to be imported in some gimped way and them modified here. There are pre 922r fals in this country but they are very expensive.

I have only handled and shot them so my experience doesn't extend much past that unfortunately.

There are actually two different versions of the FAL, the metric version as designed by FN, and the imperial version which is what came about when the UK converted the design to imperial units for production. The two types only have some interchangeability of parts although I don't know what exactly those parts are.

Well shoot. Thanks for all the help, guys. I'm taking notes.

there are extremely few inch pattern fals (they came in almost all as LEO imports) in the U.S. There are a lot of metric design (and mixed master monstrosity) receivers with inch parts kits. I happen to think the ergonomics of an inch pattern receiver are a little nicer than metric and inch can take metric mags but not vice versa.

pretty much everything outside of parts that go into the receiver is interchangeable between the two. It is extremely common to see a rifle with inch furniture and such on a metric receiver or sometimes a shitty us receiver that is roughly inch pattern.

You want to be as mobile and light as possible. Go full vietnam shit on all niggers who want to take away your funs

That's a perfectly good tactic if your strategy is to raid others for immediate supplies. If you intend to go full isolation then bringing some medicine and animal traps would be a good idea, armor would still be worthless, and suppressors would still be handy.

Well, you see, just because you suck with basic electronics, survival and marksmanship doesn't mean I suck. I can make a sentry turret out of scrap metal, a raspberry pi, a webcam and a couple of actuators (something as basic as salvage windshield wiper drivers would do the job). I can land a hit on a mile away target. I can hide in broad daylight in a bush that you won't see me there if you stare in my face. Additionally, I can select such attack spot that the enemy won't know what hit them, and won't be able to retaliate. They won't be shooting back, on account of that basically pissing away rounds into the void, and even if they will, it's only 10/360 chance that they'll even fire in my general direction, let alone at me. Those are all pretty fucking important skills if you intend on participating in guerilla warfare. If you don't have them, you should fucking train.
And that's literally everywhere and everytime. There's no such scenario where you want your gunshot to be louder than it's minimum possible volume.

Regarding armor, I'd like to mention that it makes no guarantees of any sort. In a firefight, 80% to 90% of rounds will go to your chest, where your heavy-ass IIIA carrier will probably stop them. That still means that 10% to 20% rounds will go to unprotected areas, such as arms, legs and head. Unless it's a graze, for which you don't need armor anyway, it will disable respective appendage, and there's a good chance that such hit will kill you outright. So if you take 30 bullets, about 5 of them will hit unprotected areas. Which brings us to the main point: using armor is like raising stakes in a gamble. You're already putting your life on the line there, using armor just means that there is a better chance that you'll make it out alive. If you don't do such gambling, your chance of making it out unscratched is basically 100%, and you don't need any armor as well.

Nobody is going to take 30 shots, but there's a high chance you take one in the chest when going through a door or to the back when fleeing, that's when armor saves your ass. I hope Streloks are protected, at least during the first attack on their homes.
I find funny you say "train moar"and then say 370g plates are heavy. Also for armor you want III+ at least.

I can smell the mallninjary from across the Atlantic. That or you are a LEnegro trying to get Streloks killed through misinformation.

You guys need to network, as one man is easily flanked and has limited focus, while one mate (at least) can carry you to cover and apply first aid when wounded, and provide cover fire when reloading. Train squad tactics and defense against being gased/flashed and breaching. Be /fit/, cardio is best, but be strong enough to carry everything you need. Good luck guys, once one loses his freedom he can't call himself a man anymore.

AR-18

Well pardon my ignorance. I meant a vest that's rated to stop assault rifle rounds point blank. Those come in weigths starting at 20 pounds with only vital organs coverage, more if you want better protection. The point I was trying to get across, is that if you need this sort of armor, you're already screwed. This won't be like marines plinking at sandniggers from 100 yards where the armor would be actually pretty useful. Well, not to you, to the government it will be. You will get shot in no time and armor won't do much good to you.

Dunno what mallninja you find in there. Shooting at enemy from large distance AND concealment is nothing fancy, it's just something anyone with half a brain should prefer over getting close enough to attack with your AR-15 but where enemy M4's can also get you. Ditto with camouflage. And making a turret is easy enough with proper know-how and a bit of parts. I can even make you a schematic and describe the computer vision and aiming algorithm to flash the firmware with. To me all that shit is pretty normal, being a hobbyist programmer and all.

Upon closer inspection
This is a sure way to get your whole squad wiped out by sheer superiority of the regular forces. So I think it is you who may be trying to kill these guys.

Don't care what you say, I'm going tacticool lr-308.

Don't forget to contact me when you move back Strelok. We can meet up at the CMP range some time. I hear it is impressive. Cullman Strelok are you here?

Are you on the strelok map?

Don't forget about us Long Island boys

I know its a bit outside the scope of this thread, but streloks shouldn't underestimate the role indirect fire artillery (especially mortars and artillery rockets) will play on the guerrilla side. It isn't that hard to make mortars or short range artillery rockets from scratch. If you can make pipe bombs, you can make those devices. With some reworking, you can make rudimentary RPGs and AA rocket pods that will do wonders on unarmored vehicles and aircraft.

IL strelok here, I'll squad up with ya

Ayy, I've got a bunch of shitty tula I could add to the pile. I'm also the guy from the other thread that is getting ready to make a break for it though. If you choose to do what I don't have the guts to do, do me a favor and make Teddy look like a tree hugging poser.

zeemaps.com/map?group=2653404
tag yourself. or not. I'm not your boss

I'm already on there, nonboss fag. I was asking if you were.

Added myself. Central Florida.

We've got a tactical mage enclave forming.