Clandestine Factories

I'm writing a story about an ethnically diverse and multicultural group of British citizens overthrowing a nasty evil tyrannical rightwing government to re-establish the lovely democracy and protect global financial interests.

Attached: tmp_20609-62b5c295398689d8623698db88084b1581525c725e6f6e1ebf7c51cca5130f3b2956277163715203617.jpg (579x800, 250.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=D_dXVwZb33Q
hooktube.com/watch?v=0NspqeRzgH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think that would be using legitimate businesses as a front. E.g. have a workshop with CNC machines that produces nuts and bolts and whatnot to greater factories, and use it to make some firearm parts inbetween their typical products. Make other parts in a car shop or a similar place. If the firearms have loose tolerances and can be easily assembled, then you just have to make a package of parts with a leaflet containing the instructions to assemble it. Of course it's not foolproof, but methinks it's easier to hide clandestine operations in plain sight than trying to set up a secret factory in a farm or the middle of a forest.
Of course, you should desing the firearm you can produce, so go for something like the Brazilian uru: hooktube.com/watch?v=D_dXVwZb33Q Although I think simple bolt action "sniper" rifles would be useful too. After all, you just need to give on to a brave kid so that he can kill the policeman on the corner of the street and run away. Germans were rather creative with shit-tier weapons in the end of ww2, because lacked both resources and time. You should take a look at their VG rifles, like this one: hooktube.com/watch?v=0NspqeRzgH4
But like always, there is the problem of ammunition. As far as I know it needs rather specialized machinery that you can't disguise as something else. Still, with bolt action rifles you could at least use matchheads for propellant, or even black powder. Maybe use a ridiculously big calibre to hit the policeman with a dumb and heavy projectile? Because if you are willing to go down on that path, then crossbows would work too. Or more like springbows. You could make them out of bicycle and car parts, and you could use them launch grenades too, especially incindenary ones. Set that policeman on fire, and put the video on social media.

Theres stuff in the ark about the fabrication of guns and munitions with common shit, whenever I wake up Ill post stuff

Attached: lbo.png (191x255, 11.8K)

Ahh, you got me.

Most of that shit is intended for hobbyists though. I want this thread to be about slightly more advanced manufacturing. Like how the yids used to make submachine guns underground.

There's an entire pdf-filled section dedicated to guerrilla weapon manufacturing on murderkube, go nuts.

Suck a dick commie scum

I've reached a point in my shitposting career that things have gotten too convoluted.
>spergkraut/gook finally bought a new vpn
personally the former sounds plausible, but we already have the turner diaries tbqh

Attached: thats nice.jpeg (1280x720, 44.71K)

Radios, guns, incendiaries.

Not to start with, same question as SAMs. Rocket artillery becomes useful later, when you're ready to start fighting, and even then only a one-off if there's some specific reason for it. It's possible to fight a clandestine war to completion without artillery or SAMs, and any wasted production capacity just isn't worth it.

What the fuck dumb question is this, put it in their fucking hands.

You can't, you have to take a hit on efficiency in order to have secrecy. It's better to have inefficient factories than none at all.

You don't buy, you make.

No. Concealment and cover are the best armor devised, the military may have forgotten that but criminals haven't.

Dude if you're dealing with light military vehicles to START with, you already lost the fucking war. Don't draw that much attention.

See below. Sinn Fein engaged in arms smuggling, which is both illegal and helpful to their cause.

No until you're ready to pull off a fucking coup. You need the government to think of you as common criminals for as long as possible. That's why you should engage in smuggling, theft, scams and other such low tier criminal work… but not drug dealing, or you might start a war with a real criminal faction.

Martial arts dojo and gym. Add an outdoors obstacle course and you can do 95% of training there. Obviously it would have to be a secure location with as small a class size as possible, because if cops come knocking you don't want them capturing all 100 of your recruits at the same time.

Radios. Radios and communication in general are a huge fucking help. That's why criminals always get caught, they can be faster than a cop, but they can't be faster than a radio signal warning cops in the next county he's coming.

uwotm8?

Wow, you sure are original. Fuck off.

It's like you want the feds to come knocking you dumb fucks.

So you'd transport shit directly? You wouldn't use dead drops or something to minimise risk of police intervention? How would you move shit from the factories to the end users?

Shit and black-on-black violence. Bad rap music?

Do you actually get arrested for mean/non-kosher posts online in Oz?
I thought it was just a Brit/Kraut thing.
What a horrible doublespeak future we live in.

I'm hoping for more than a larp jerkoff wn book series from you user.

Attached: 44f80fc10f35772bc7fa1b39f536e114974b9224e92d0ee4d158de96ddaa462d.jpg (850x1408, 154.37K)

Hardest part is sourcing small parts (springs, rivets, screws, ect) in bulk and of course ammo.

Ah, so instead of putting the guns in a duffel bag and distributing them in a trusted location, like a friendly house or bar, or just delivering it directly into the hands of operatives…. we should just put things in the hollow of a tree or something.

And then some kid finds it.

Or the cops put a camera on the dead drop for a few weeks and find the identity of hundreds of operatives.

bwahahhhaah dead drop, u been watching too many spy movies bro

You realise the IRA used to leave weapon caches for other insurgents, right? The SAS used to watch them.

IRA was a purely hobbyist outfit, they won because at the time were supported by a superpower that had thoroughly infiltrated every level of UK government.

See the UK decided to be tough one last time during the Suez Crisis, when they demanded control over the Suez canal. America wanted control of the canal instead, through islamic proxies in Egypt. America manipulated Canada into intervening and being a sacrificial lamb, basically Canada said "either you drop this UK, or we're going out with daddy America".

The UK didn't know how deep Canadas side deal (PJBD) with America had truly penetrated our way of thinking. The UK didn't know we were basically Americas bitch already, and the UK would lose nothing by calling our bluff and taking Suez… so loss-aversion kicked in and UK dropped the Suez matter. Backstabbing wins again.

After this America was feeling a bit threatened over the burgeoning independence of UK, so the US intelligence community reached out to the taig bastards in America and literally invented The Troubles from whole cloth. Then America used the conflict to keep UK on a short leash during the whole cold war.

Distribution networks like the Vietcong. The factory gives their weapons to a few known operatives, they distribute them to other operatives they know, etc. Of course you run the risk of a captured operative squealing but depending on how far down the rung he is he can only point to the next in line. Hopefully somebody up the accusation chain that actually knows where your factory is won't squeal. However, you must realize at that point it is war and you may be a casualty. Spread production knowledge so you aren't the only one on the block making weapons when/if you should be compromised.

Also spark-gap generators to jam out the opposing sides radios, they do the same to you though

Plot sounds disgusting.

Guys on foot and hard lines tend to reduce the effect to you that provided you've got your shit together.

How soon into this story do the internal divisions and sectarian hatred (not even needing all that much aid from state provocateurs) tear this group apart? Granted the more realistic scenario would have happened before the story started, but you can get some dramatic leeway and postpone it until about half way through the first page, any later than that would start to stretch credibility though.

It's what neurotypicals call 'humour' and 'avoiding getting fucked by bullshit laws'.

Well, aren't you a fucking genius.

Was wondering how the autistic replies to what was clearly said in jest were going to pan out, glad I got some entertainment out of it. Sadly you have the option of humor and being yelled at for being a faggot, or you could ask bluntly and get yelled at with accusations of working for the feds. Have fun with that in the future.