Soccer Moms

With everything going on I thought it'd be a good to time have this thread.
I'll start us off.

Attached: 1455756324457-2.png (889x481, 43.36K)

Attached: 1455757227412-1.jpg (1337x2898, 645.43K)

Attached: 1455757227412-2.png (1080x501, 41.3K)

Attached: 1455759485535-0.jpg (1137x568, 81.69K)

Attached: 1455784254076-0.png (1384x4032, 437.96K)

fuuuuuuuuuuu

Attached: 1466030998182.jpg (1386x667 1.19 MB, 104.34K)

Hmm…I didn't mean to post that but okay.

I think you need CC laws to get good stories from this. While the 'soccer mom' density is through the roof over here most of the stories I've got involving them are just tales of it becoming increasingly hard to maintain a calm while the person who started talking about firearms demonstrates a complete lack of knowledge and apparent inability to hear what other people are saying. Does anyone have a good idea of how to deal with them that doesn't involve legally held CCs or SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED! (as that doesn't really work with the current British legal framework)?

Sure, take a walk with a plastic knife in hand.

Nice cuckchan screencaps, buddy. Anyone who legitimately believes any of this shit deserves to be castrated so they can't reproduce their ungodly naive stupidity.

Attached: 631ce43037137656bf2601436dd82e008a83be6a03483cfde3be926bcd5c8815.jpg (451x463, 20.6K)

Anybody who cares is a nigger. Why don't you shit up some other board?

>>>/cuckchan/

Who said I did you turbonigger? They're just fun to read.

Attached: 1468668326540-4.png (885x629 66.99 KB, 82.88K)

Attached: 1468668668991-2.png (1360x676 78.66 KB, 79.12K)

That's all I got.

Attached: 1469130007769-1.jpg (1296x1592 25.11 KB, 150.4K)

Why are these 'soccer mom'-type women so hysterically anti-fun? I don't understand what goes on in their heads. I don't believe all of these stories, but some must be true and they're all insane.

Yall want OC? Have some OC. First ones not soccer mums but some fucking trans landwhale. close enough
>School be 56% nigs some of which are decent people
>When are you going on a school shooting now with strelokme and annon The actual guy who'd shoot up a school cause he gets bullied as beta cuck (((Autisim))) but hes only got crossbows?
>Black cop face is struggling not to laugh. 3.6 GPA Asian student I'm stupid I know who's also former state level competitor in swimming and never been disciplined and in honors classes vs SJW trans HS grad with no college offers

>Our principle basicly hears nig cop speak and just decides its fake Shes from Richardson and her husband and son are all very conservative, hell I think they are good friends with former local house rep
>MFW you could smell the weed from the class across the room and I can see the restroom door lol I also had picked the locker lock one day after school a long time ago

Next wensday
>Trans kid gets hauled outa the guys rest in morning with those three nig nogs and one white race traitor girl with local PD
>Trans it is screaming an kickin while they drag the 300?? too obese to tell lbs mother fucker to the police van
>Bought the cop a soda during lunch and was talking to him I don't drink soda cause health reasons
>Tell him that a friend of that kid has the jani key to the closet IDK how, just that he go it and many nigs use it to have sex cause it's a secluded part of the school and trade crack I think, but not sure

The other day I heard from that trans friends he still sittin in jail along with some other felony charges.
Also my gramps before he passed at 103 was a 3PLA and taught me most of that lockpicking/observation skills/how to not stick out like an idiot shit, cool guy and I miss him dearly

most the stories are based off of real interactions and observations.

Imagine hearing news reports about the latest school shooting, hot 24hr coverage of the killer, the killed, and what the killer used; alongside emotionally-manipulative footage of grieving families, testimonies, and the next scene of some government official telling the people that, "We're working on (((common sense))) gun reforms that respect the 2nd Amendment alongside your children's safety."

As an aside, a lot of these "people" seem like the type of faggot that would absolutely shit their pants if an actual criminal or killer fucked with them. A lot of these seem to be attacks of opportunity. Really makes you think.

Living in the PNW I'm one of the couple WAfags on the board people out here the closer you get to Seattle absolutely act like this. I live just far enough outside the main Puget Sound that if I travel for just 10 minutes you start to run into white trash. And most people out here own trucks.

Tell me if this analysis is stupid.

Its not stupid, its dead on. Dress up like a gangbanger or cholo and you won't hassled by these kinds of people. Notice how they often act the same way to cops. They seem to respect criminals more than people who won't hurt them.

Is that a low shelf receiver too?

Gangbanger and spics are the oppressed in their eyes and should be left unoppressed by them.

nice stories, but the overuse of spoilers detracts from it

Understood, but my statement is race neutral. Gangbanger may not be the right word. Shady or menacing might be better descriptions.

4th pic is obvs fake. I doubt a random hipster commie would know about the GOA. The media only talks about the NRA

Nigger all of these are embellished at the very least, if you want 'real' stories it's going to be a real short list.
Though that being said greentexts are best when they're entertaining and that one fell short of the mark for me.

I just infer from how liberals and left leaning folk think minorities are oppressed sorts and don't want to oppress them anymore than they are in their eyes. I got your point though.

Had an old man's holster come loose while he was taking a shit and drop his handgun at work once and my coworker went absolutely fucking apeshit. If I got time I'll post the story on Wednesday. Needless to say, I didn't believe some of these until that day, but there are actual faggots out there that freak out over the mere sight of a gun, even in military cities where pretty much everyone owns one. I blame Denver for all the cucks.

I blame dallas/Houston/Austin for the cucks. colorado plates = cali ones is the joke here.

Legalizing weed was a fucking mistake.

Can you give me more soccer mummies stories please?

Yeah sure bro

Why would her kids clapped for? I feel sorry for the poor kids because they would be in foster care until they aged out.

Oh, their granny'll show up in a couple minutes and pick them up of course. See . Actually why does that even need to be explained? first pic . I don't understand, it should be completely believable.

She's old enough to have a heart attack.

Only situation I've been in
I got a real gun for 14th birthday so I didn't really care.

Attached: you_know_i_had_to_be_cia.jpg (2560x1440, 1008.81K)

What happened to my other post?

I used to shoot the bb gun on the tree with the target on it in the backyard in WV when I used to live there. That was fun and sad.

First story always cheers me up.

Polite sage for irrelevant post

This didn't happen to me, but I saw it happen. I was at the local Walmart. They periodically get the bulk Federal XM193 that comes in the metal ammo can and fuck you that's good Walmart ammo. They always jam it in the back of the case though so if you even want to read the label gotta wait forever for one of the clerks to come by and open it for you. And you have to read the label carefully because their inventory replenishment seems totally random. I ain't droppin almost $200 on no steel core 855 shit. I shit you not one time they had a dinged up 50 BMG size metal can full of "223 NATO" stamped fucking TURKEY on the side. No idea how the hell a single container of roach surplus ended up in the states, but some poor sucker eventually bought it.

Anyway, while I was waiting for someone with a key this biker walked up to the counter to check something out. And when I say biker I mean biker. This guy looked like he stepped right out of a movie. Huge heavyset but not fat white guy with a long bushy beard wearing a weathered black leather jacket with the massive patch on the back and a few smaller accomplishment ones around it. And he was open carrying a nice looking revolver. I immediately recognized the Sturm & Ruger Phoenix on the wooden grips, but the particular model was one I hadn't seen before. Based on the grip shape I guessed it was either a Blackhawk or a Redhawk. Could have been a Vaquero, Bearcat, or a Single Six but I doubt anyone would carry a single action only for self defense. Curious, I craned my head to get a better look. It probably looked like I was checking out the guy's ass.

Unfortunately, some crunchy granola lady followed my eyes and saw the gun too. It's funny but I think most people don't even notice open carriers unless something draws their attention to it. Usually that Walmart is nothing but white trash mixed with niggers and chinks fresh off the boat who don't even speak English and haven't fully assimilated to the gibs culture yet. None of those people give a shit about hassling you for the most part. They'd also probably step over you if you were bleeding on the ground but still. Yet somehow this lady had drifted across the commercial strip from the health food store and ended up facing something she had probably only read about in Mother Jones before: a white male civilian with a gun. You could practically see the excitement in her eyes. She was NEVER given the chace to fulminate against this kind of thing in real life. This was going to be so much better than just screeching about it online! She was as eager as a Zig Forumslack who was actually being given an opportunity to gas Jews.

She launched into that biker like he was Hitler reborn and his hands were still wet with the blood of gay disabled negro jewish converts who he had just pistol whipped to death with that very gun. I could barely keep up with everything she accused him of. Racism, sexism, homophobia, misgendering, micro-aggressions, it just went on and on. I think I even head something about Tibet in there. Now the clerk was obviously pretty uncomfortable. He kept trying to calm her to down to no effect. But the biker was just bemused. He had an almost smug look on his face. He must have been over 300lbs of fucking Roadhouse brought to life. What the fuck was this 100lb ethical vegan gonna do to him? I think that was what really set her off. The fact that an avatar of her faith's evil stood before her and he didn't even care that she had just told him "The Power of Hillary Commands You!"

That was when she went for the gun. She never would have made if anyone had taken her seriously. Instead she somehow managed to nab it and, shockingly, was intelligent enough to back out of anyone's reach. The clerk started to nervously ask her to drop it but she just screamed at him to shut up. It took her two hands to hold that massive hunk of Ruger cast stainless, but the barrel was rock steady and pointed right at the biker's heart. Then she got a truly evil look on her face. It was like that sanpaku eyes meme but a hundred times worse. You could tell that she was willing to kill that guy and she would suffer no remorse. She was justified right? He was a bad man. Everything in her moral code told her so. I will never forgot what she said next. It chilled me to the bone and has been replaying in my nightmare ever since. I know for a fact that evil exists Zig Forums. I looked it in the eyes and heard it speak. She looked at that guy and said:

Now this is a story all about how My life got flipped turned upside down And I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air.

faggot

the wall of text above is an absolutely 4chan tier post. it is a ruse and not worth your time reading

This guy's right. Use spoilers less. Hurts screencapability.

Attached: uhh.png (524x362, 16.5K)

You will never have your own.

Attached: s_zipacna3.jpg (504x349, 12.49K)

Unless she wears spats, I don't really care.

I got some second hand nonsense for you Zig Forumsunts
Generation Zyklon at work. Doing you niggers proud.

Ok something for you fuckers this is about how my pal nailed his Zig Forumsrazy step mum

Attached: This will be quick.jpg (1456x1027, 259.16K)

le_doubting_man.jpg

This is from December
>This woman has the gall to grab my arm and yell I WAS TALKING TO YOU
I spend the next eight hours getting shitfaced in an airport.

Attached: Hvala ti Arkane.webm (640x480, 7.97M)

Because you miss it or because WV gets depressing?

okay strelok that got a giggle out of me have a (you)

Doesn't Blackhawk SA?

Not soccer moms, but kinda related.
Continued in a second

Attached: 165fa04337573ebc398732e4a22b2717ba8e7b6887233d3fcc30187493a6a44f.png (680x370, 197.54K)

And that's how I got 20 hours community service and a free pupper, Zig Forums.

Attached: 43bbfba5759914e8420dc6ee246ad3b9f8cc0843471e5885f2df3dfd76404b17.png (915x645, 113.36K)

Attached: doubt.jpeg (600x909, 29.79K)

Good man, Strelok

Ok, the firecrackers might have been a bit of an embellishment and it had only been raining for one day but the rest was true. Gave the pupper to a spic who's half white son had autism last year since my town home is anal about pets- the dog seems genuinely happy other than the kid occasionally getting too rowdy with her when I go over to hang out about once every month or two.

I know the thread is for soccer mums but I have Cat Mother story.

>decided to get .22 air rifle to make a statement

I haven't heard a peep from them since.

Here is their "family" portrait.

Here is the rifle.

Attached: IMG_20180306_231312[1].jpg (960x960 1.42 MB, 2.08M)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (569x506, 56.6K)

>>>/auschwitz/

le man of doubt.tiff

Attached: 1429923023982-0.gif (280x202, 1.99M)

Yeah, the transfer bar model too.

Dude, why'd you fuck a pair of skinwalkers?

Attached: why.jpg (810x867, 57.71K)

You should be banned

Recent one here. Not really a soccer mom story, but more like future-soccer mom exposed.

Is this what white privilege feels like?

Attached: at_first_but_then.jpeg (565x599, 356.12K)

How do you think we get more skinwalkers?

Attached: niggra what.jpg (360x374, 18.4K)

So this is what the new BO's vision is.

lurk fgt

Please, strelok, do tell me more.

Then I remembered my niece is genetically female so there's no way this was her

Attached: 2a7be484c91ce19bb24963ed1945e126a86c102f8fc1a5676d5e355b597ed595.png (1920x1080, 392.68K)

How sure are you of that? His gender could have been kept a secret since birth like my animes.

I had to change her diaper a few times, user. I think I'd know.

How many Indianons do we have? Not so many on the map.

There's your answer right there. Leftists talk about how niggers and spics can do no wrong because muh oppression, but at the end of the day it's about the fact that your average white male gun owner is the least likely person to shoot them, whereas Tyrell and Tyrese are the most likely.

The leftist brain only understands appeasement. Their M.O. is to find the scariest, meanest bully on the playground and kiss up to him, while mocking and deriding anyone they don't think will hurt them. The leftist is the quintessential toady. Hence why leftists create shit like "piss Christ," but you'll never see a "piss Mohammed." They'll happily drag a Christian baker through the coals to make him bake the cake, but they'll never do the same to a Muslim. They'll shriek at Bob and Bill the white gun owners for being evil baby killers, but go to any length to protect Jayqwan since he's just a poor boy. They'll bitch at John in accounting for committing sexual assault by talking to a woman who didn't like him, but never mention migrant rape gangs.

At the end of the day, the best way to get a leftist to respect you, the best way to get them to not only stop antagonizing you but to viciously defend your every action, is to threaten them. When threatened, they roll over like an obedient puppy. If you do not threaten them, however, they perceive your unthreatening nature as weakness and will attack you.

Basically

Attached: CSxHWpKUkAAWcL0.jpg (500x375, 45.56K)

not really related but i read this story on cuckchan's /out/ which by the way is still a pretty great board once about this guy who was hunting and he shot a deer and some hipsters grabbed the deer before he could get to it and took it with them on a truck presumably thinking they were rescueing it, did this ever happen to anyone?

I missed it because I like WV better than california.

I agree with my white friend

how much is a ticket to Indiana?

Attached: thinkegn.png (2688x2688, 173.26K)

leave

Modern Liberal “Left” =/= Actural Left

Attached: LiberalvsLeftist.jpg (719x960, 164.32K)

U dun goof'd

NOT
REAL
COMMUNISM

Attached: 62353e57734f71ddf2f0971323164eca1728d1ba63fd564e458ac9cfd06f4c52.png (369x688, 89.05K)

I agree - no one has the right to call himself an actual leftcuck until he's dead in ГУЛаг because of scurvy, hunger, pneumonia or tortures. I wish there was more actual leftcucks nowadays.

Did you really quote a full three paragraph post in order to respond with a five word quip?
Wherever it is you came from, you need to go back. Here's your (you).

The beliefs of the "Russian communist" would be the same in tzarist Russia, it has nothing to do with being leftist. If anything, Marx would have found his beliefs problematic.

My cousin said something like that happened to him once, but they were homeless people, not hipsters.

lel do homeless people steal kills for food? that sounds almost beastial like they're a bunch of hyenas or something

Attached: 1450062866598.png (409x351, 138.86K)

Do you not realize that intentionally taking the bite is an extension of the joke, or are you just retarded?
Or are we getting meta here and you're pretending that you didn't know people were pretending to take the bait so I'd be the retard for calling you the retard?

Attached: commies are great right leftycuck.PNG (632x316, 137.84K)

Why does it seem like nowadays everyone automatically assumes you're making it up? I remember being bored during lunch break at work once and looking Zig Forums caps on Jewgle this site is blocked, and because of Jewgle's recent destruction of the ability to "view image", it sent me to leddit's r/4chan. I decided to scroll down to see the comments, and they were generally doubting it, even though it very well could have happened wasn't a soccermom-type story and was unique. I get the feeling that this because of the headline of 4cuck's /b/ you know, "you're a fag if you believe this bullshit", and this is them sort of attempting to fit in but not really though you guys because I'm not a racist, sexist, transphobic meanie like those 4Channer hackers!.

Attached: LiteBrite.png (800x800, 94.3K)

Why are you deliberately increasing the number of people who can spy on your internet traffic?

Also,