Jewish owned gun companies

I was depressed to learn that Sig has an IDF officer as their CEO, I'm a big lover of the p320 and p229. Sig does have a disturbing trend of gimmickry in their lineup these days, those "Equinox" p guns, the "Spartan" molon labe larp guns, the "rattler" 300 blackout pistol gimmickry, just a really fluffed up catalog, not to mention the $450 "conversion" kit for the p320, an obvious shekeling. I can at least still take comfort in the roots of Sig as very much white man Nazism.

Attached: SigTour07.jpg (900x600, 105.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sigsauer.de
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It still amazes me that Sig USA hired the kike that destroyed Kimber as a legitimate company.

Sig USA maybe, the real company is ran by whites

I think IMI is Jew owned.

SIG in Europe stopped dealing with guns ages ago, their arms branch is known as Swiss Arms and is owned by someone else.

sigsauer.de
OwO what's this?

Why the fuck am I a Canadian now?

The Canadian illness continues to spread. Quickly Strelok, quarantine yourself. Have you had maple syrup? Only use Vermont maple syrup, Canadian maple syrup when ingested by humans works similarly to ingesting armadillo and now you have the nationality version of leprosy

SIG Sauer is Sauer owned/produced, SIG patents/designs. SIG is just a manufacturing conglomerate. When SIG figured making guns wasn't their deal, some folk bought the arms part of the company and that became Swiss Arms back in 2000 or so. So a SIG 550 isn't actually made by SIG. Its confusing isn't it.

Your furry faggotry has changed your nationality to leaf.

Jesus Christ. Are there any arms companies that are not kiked to sam hell?

Canadians are the largest population of furries in the world.

I thought that was the Germans?

I'm pretty sure ir is either Germany or the US.

SIG makes shit and rides the corpse of the company that name used to represent.
IWI is the most cancerous firearm company to ever exist.
There is one more gun manufacturer in Israel that makes gimmicky guns (double barrel AR and such).

that sort of parasitic brand name zombie is jewsh 101.

i noticed half the people they trotted out at Shot were also tribe, another takeover of coincidence i guess.

it's a shame, they still have real people designing there, that 365 is a decent design. the demonstration models have fucked QC and they tried to cover it up. no chance in hell those things will last their service life.

CZ? Mossberg? Henry? I'm just guessing though

What about Walther, does anybody know about them?

Hahaha, no. Their rimfire rifles (and those goofy 'AR Style .22 pistols' are made by the same brazilian company that Taurus refused to let subcontract for them, Plus they have the most fucktarded warranty and parts policy I can imagine. Rule of thumb, if the company is run by lawyers, it's run by jews.

Don't know about actual jew involvement, but I don't trust any company that farms their .22 caliber guns out to Umarex. It's sad as hell because Walther used to just a step or two under Anschutz in quality.

Thanks OP. I ain't buying Sig then. Knowing what I know how kikes fuck up and sabotage non-pissrael products, I'll make sure not to get the brand.

Attached: b8fcd5720cdfac1980031a1e778a3b617b1e697aee1577bec057e10ea90c7437.jpg (1024x681, 101.04K)

That's not the whole company though. Besides what you mentioned and the Maverick 88 being assembled in Mexico which honestly makes sense because it's supposed to be a cheap-ass gun the rest of their stuff is put together in the states and is rather high quality.

You must have a very different definition of the term 'high quality' than I do, or it has simply lost all meaning. They make good guns. The 590 is your best, though sadly only bet for a solid, american made new production pump, and the 930 is arguably the best bang for your buck for a semi-auto. But they are not Benelli or Beretta, and they're not trying to be.

The Maverick 88 is assembled in Mexico from parts made in Mexico. The Mossberg 500 is assembled in >80% Hispanic El Paso, Texas, from parts made in Mexico. It's made by Mexicans either way, what's the damn difference whether they are geographically located north of south of the Rio Grande?

Niggers what? The 88 is ASSEMBLED in Eagle Pass Texas by the Maverick Arms company using parts MADE in mexico. I see nothing about them being anywhere in El Paso nor are the guns finished/assembled in mexico