Gunshine state no more

Florida just caught the big gay.

The Republican governor and Republican majority legislative bodies just passed and signed the gun control law in Florida.

Gun stores may no longer sell to

Attached: flor.jpg (734x750, 37.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2018/07026/?Tab=BillText
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_gubernatorial_election,_2018
archive.is/z7sXT
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ex_post_facto_law#United_States
flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2018/7026/BillText/pb/HTML
flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2018/7026/BillText/er/HTML
vod-share.com/video/NxToUDVpWy/3058.html
mega.nz/#F!nE4B2QJD!8jStV7SzHMepO0Mz70USnQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So now you can as well put autosear in your AR-15.

this floridacucks, are you just gonna take it?

Attached: 96f3683571e7fc36896b78c458eda87e86c0cf1b840a41e1cb8df8fcf0e79fa7.png (2400x1600, 49.3K)

flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2018/07026/?Tab=BillText

your google-fu is sickeningly substandard

DUDE 4D CHESS LMAO

Attached: a0aa947b439ab059209c39378993cfcb805795af5ef0a1dbed81ef0b0db6bf40.mp4 (480x270, 194.57K)

the only thing this means is that voting will not get us out of this

It's almost like demographic changes mean politicians no longer have to even pay lip service to the idea of constitutional rights. Weird.

At least not voting republican. Democrat is obviously out as well.

It's not so bad Florida, you can be just like us!

Attached: 1518799170037.jpg (1898x2274, 250.19K)

>"Lex retro non agit" doesn't ring any bells to burger (((legislators)))
Why is nobody killing politicians?
t. Certainly not a CIA agent operating in Stare Kiejkuty blacksite.

Embarassing.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHG FUCKING START IT YOU'RE 80 YEARS TOO LATE ALREADY

Attached: tmp_12894-maxresdefault1343086805.jpg (780x488 57.85 KB, 107.2K)

lol you thought anyone here actually believed that? This was just the confirmation we all needed.
But by all means, Eurocuck, stay smug.

Gee, just like in Polin.

Styx has it right

If you're under 21 but above 18 call a lawyer go to a mega store try and buy a gun get denied then sue for millions

…and may god bless your efforts.

Attached: 1518191234255.jpg (736x352, 25.02K)

do it, you beautiful bastards

Bump-fire stocks banned in WA too. Owning one is illegal, no grandfathering.

Wow, looks like gun rights are fucking done in this country in 20 years.

This not a bad idea. The courts can't review a law until an injury takes place. So people need to throw themselves on top of this particular law an injure themselves.

wait how?

I'm not entirely sure but I think that it's Federally unconstitutional. It's a right that the government has to protect. Also all adult males at 18-whatever like 35 are considered part of the United States Militia system.

For instance, if voting were still determined by land ownership but a state raised it so you had to own land AND be 21 that would be violating your constitutional rights.

I could be totally wrong though. I think the NRA filed some legal shit today, let me see if I can find it.

The Bill of Rights? Just a piece of paper. The 2nd Amendment is only as strong as the people supporting it. The gun grabbers don't fear you. And they don't need to. They're winning. Inch by crooked inch. But you keep on ranting and raging. Then stuff your face with cheetos and watch some more tv to forget your total impotence.

Yeah looked it up. Children become adults at age 18. The 2nd Amendment protects the rights of adults to bear arms. That's what the NRA has filed at least.

17-45 are the ages of the legally defined militia

Shit. Well thanks for correcting me on that part.

Are you saying NRA actually bothered to make a stand for gun rights?

get Kraut on the board and it might turn around unlikely but the old timers hate him so it's worth it

Boy, you sure are an optimist.

Remember: Vote for Nelson if Scott wins the primary for senate.

1: Nelson doesn't really have any problems Scott doesn't
2: On the other hand Nelson has the advantage that he far more likely to die in office (As far as I know Scott looking like a Givin has no relation to any health issues). Florida doesn't require a special election or appointee be of the same party, so a Republican governor (likely Putnam) could put an actual gun rights friend on the seat.
3: It sends a message to other Republicans this won't get them votes, while letting Scott win tells them it's OK.

Attached: Florida-Governor-Rick-Scott[1].png (462x544 608.5 KB, 51.89K)

Is it specifically and only mentioned in the bill for bumpstocks. Or does it also include "items that increase rate of fire", which could be used against drop-in triggers, buffer weights, lightweigh bcg's, etc.

It states "accessories" which could be anything from bumpstocks to belt loops.

turn in your guns and report to the cuckshed floridians, you are banished from here forever more

You say that as if everyone should be surprised.

that has a small chance of working against walmart and dicks. Florida just made it mandatory to by law that they not sell to under 21s

the supreme court will not hear a 2a case. there have been multiple circuit splits and they will not take it.

who else is running? beruff?

Try voting from the top of a clock tower or book depository building instead of the polling booth, from what I understand these are more effective places to express your opinion.

florida has an election for governor this year to replace cuck scott
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_gubernatorial_election,_2018
primaries are on august 28 find an /ourguy/ to get in who will revoke the law

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (272x274 102.58 KB, 10.14K)

kill yourself op

>there can be no legal recourse, sir user, so please go justify my job's existence do your duty as a citizen
First day on the job?

so you didn't read like three posts down where I posted the actual piece of legislation?

Burn yourself alive, oxygen thief.

A later addition made it illegal to discriminate in application of Constitutional rights to anyone for any reason. Which means every breathing body in the United States is a member of the militia.

private nuke ownership when?

Is that judge Holden?

a few waiters from an overpriced restaurant are well within capability to wiretap the mansion of the prime minister and collect '600 hours of tapes.

>wanting insanity-inducing forced peace through (((MAD))) instead of a healthy minimum of 1 war per generation to keep the gene pool clean.

Wars are dysgenic, they kill off all the alphas and only the coward betas survive, which is probably why we're in this situation in the first place.

And after that use your millions to buy up full auto funz and sell them for their pre NFA price

20 yo floridafag here. Should this stop me from going to the range without an older buddy? Couple of my friends have written emails, I'll do the same and then some. Any CIA-approved advice you guys got for me?

Despite the flag, I was born and raised, and am currently living in Florida.

archive.is/z7sXT
If you expand the definition of "machine gun", you win. Sessions decided not to recuse himself from something to do this, in record time.

Wasn't the Selective service up until 65 in times of extreme national duress? **ex: Chinese/Russian paratroopers falling out of the sky in doves.

Fucking hell why did my parents come to the US when everything is going downhill? IF the US ever collapses I'm get all you fucks to China and create our own monotonous zone in northern China they lack people there. If you wanna live innawoods thats the place
I wish I was more of a bananna sometimes.

See if you cant GOA or NRA to support you legal and challenge that gun law.better yet, get ACLU to fight for you so the libs stay mad
Or just go ram/snackbar a federal building like Mcveigh or that dude in Austin with a plane.

Sorry, I like my drinking water potable

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ex_post_facto_law#United_States

An ex post facto law (corrupted from Latin: ex postfacto, lit. 'out of the aftermath') is a law that retroactively changes the legal consequences (or status) of actions that were committed, or relationships that existed, before the enactment of the law.

In the United States, Congress is prohibited from passing ex post facto laws by clause 3 of Article I, Section 9 of the United States Constitution.

This bill is HEAVILY unconstitutional.

Tbh, i wish i was a floridian rn. I'd sue the shit out of the state and take it to the supreme court, get my last name as a precedence case.

t. bumpstock owner in GA

hmm, just had a quick glance at the actual bill text, tl;dr ctrl+f 'bump' 'ban' 'possesion' 'weapon' 'confiscate' 'felon' and 'berg' all came up with nothing.

Did find this bit tho, line 615

This bill has provisions for armed teachers. I smell some sort of trick, OP might be a lying d&c kike.

Ah, but the key distinction is in the banning of possession rather than only acquisition.
It it were made illegal to acquire bumpstocks, then to charge anyone who bought one while they were legal with such crime would be ex postfacto application of the law and unconstitutional. But possession is continuous; you are never charged for having possessed the stock before the ban, only that you had it during or after the instant the law was passed. Obviously it's ex postfacto in practice, but not in a legal sense, so it's perfectly allowed from a Constitutional standpoint. Aside from the whole "shall not be infringed" thing, but who cares about the minor details, right?

Oops, i clicked the wrong link.

But it makes it sooo easy to see the kikery going on.

^^^what was proposed

flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2018/7026/BillText/er/HTML
^^^what was passed

how does a bill change so much in so little time

28 authorizing a law enforcement
29 officer to seize and hold firearms and ammunition if
30 taking custody of a person who poses a potential
31 danger to himself or herself or others and who has
32 made a credible threat against another person;
33 authorizing a law enforcement officer to seek the
34 voluntary surrender of firearms and ammunition kept in
35 the residence if the law enforcement officer takes
36 custody of the person at the person’s residence and
37 certain criteria are met; authorizing such law
38 enforcement officer to petition an appropriate court
39 for a risk protection order under certain
40 circumstances; requiring that firearms and ammunition
41 seized or voluntarily surrendered be returned within a
42 certain timeframe under specified circumstances;
43 providing exceptions; requiring law enforcement
44 agencies to develop policies and procedures relating
45 to the seizure, storage, and return of firearms and
46 ammunition;

AND THATS JUST IN THE PREAMBLE FOR THE BILL

There are a few glimmers of hope but it looks pretty bad for you floridians

basically anyone can file a 'risk protection order' in court against anyone, and if they have a good enough argument (he stared at me too long) then they'll send the boys in blue to pick up your steel and lead.

The one little hope you have to keep your funs, is that, during an INVOLUNTARY SEARCH:

486 3. Firearms or ammunition seized or voluntarily surrendered
487 under this paragraph must be made available for return no later
488 than 24 hours after the person taken into custody can document
489 that he or she is no longer subject to involuntary examination
490 and has been released or discharged from any inpatient or
491 involuntary outpatient treatment provided or ordered under
492 paragraph (g), unless a risk protection order entered under s.
493 790.401 directs the law enforcement agency to hold the firearms
494 or ammunition for a longer period or the person is subject to a
495 firearm purchase disability under s. 790.065(2), or a firearm
496 possession and firearm ownership disability under s. 790.064.
497 The process for the actual return of firearms or ammunition
498 seized or voluntarily surrendered under this paragraph may not
499 take longer than 7 days.

The good thing is that the bill kept the legislation I found in
about teachers cc'ing handguns after a training program, its a thing now. They renamed it the Coach Aaron Feis Gaurdian program after the football coach who took a bullet for his students during the shooting. The one glimmer of hope for you guys.

Thank god I'm in georgia.

That's not a glimmer of hope. It's limited to non-teaching staff, has insane requirements and only in if the district wants it.

im saying near the russian border. water okay there.
fuck if you really wanted too we can fuck off innamountain in tibet

Fuck man, I have the worst feeling that VA is next.
We only just barely avoided banning bump stocks a few months ago, I wouldn't be surprised if the cucks in charge pull up another bill soon.

Fuck my shit up. 1776 or bust.

Attached: 45134921-CD05-42EC-85EB-2A64E1BC47CB.jpeg (603x587, 70.3K)

Unironically thinking of a threat/lethal attack or assassination via drone right now. Anyone know how to make a very small IED that can fit on a drone.

Self-defense, user. The moment they "ring" your door, you know what to do.

Gotcha. What pisses me off is I was about to buy a full auto SKS. Been saving up money for 3 months and now that I can afford it this shit happens.

Considering we're entering the world of "shoestrings are MGs" I'd say hold tight for a bit and there will be loads of actual MGs for the taking.

The government should ban fingers soon, my friend can shoot pretty fast without a bump stock. That means it’s an MG

Haven't they tried to pass language classifying all semi-auto weapons as 'machine guns' before?

Really makes you think.

I guess you might as well make one of these

Attached: 5B1E5DC5-1EA4-4148-9E29-D98CFDC74B94.png (1636x1491, 3M)

Pretty much if they wanted to make the law abiding portion of the populous with any interest in firearms disregard the already idiotic gun laws in this country, they did a good job.
I can see people just saying fuck it and convert any semi only weapons (that can take it of course) to have a funswitch, making their own auto guns, and the inevitable captured government weapons if they try to actually press enforcement.
The dumbasses should know from their own research, reports whatever that they'd loose a civil war, yet they come up with these rules that to enforce would make a civil war happen.

I hope it says that since none of the shit they want banned increases the rate of fire. The rate of fire is determined by the operator not any device ever made, added or removed from a semiautomatic weapon. If it is semi auto you can pull the trigger fast slow medium whatever you like without the aid of anything other than a finger on a standard semi auto anything.

where is the proof???

If you weren't a stupid nigger who can't read, you would read the bill text which he linked in his previous comment.

I'm increasingly convinced this demanding of proof when you've already heard it from the horses mouth is just the new magapede strategy now that 4d chess has been put to death.

fug just reddit spaced because I couldn't read the text in the quick reply box

Its fucking gay.. Any form of capitulation is cancer. But compared to what the kikes were gunning for its not that bad.

This faggot law has no impact on private sales. And, also.. bumpstocks are gay, and I'll give it 2 months before some enterprising rapscallion comes up with a way to do with that sidesteps this law.

Obtain 2x4, add a butt and some nails. Fit accordingly to rifle size/spec.

Attached: millionshekelidea.png (888x888, 12.27K)

Time for Floridans to start making there own weapons.

Don't cast extruded material, it's alloyed for a press not for casting. If you want to cast melt down cast parts because they are already alloyed for casting.

Attached: the_more_you_know.png (900x655, 492.99K)

THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

or of you know what you're doing you can add other metals into the melt to get your desired alloy.

also don't make a fucking bullet out of aluminum. this kills the barrel.

what a world

Attached: being an edgy fuck is worse than leaving your child on the side of the road.PNG (750x97, 6.27K)

When they came for the bump stocks I did not care…..
When they came for the can cannons I did not care…..
When they came for the golf ball launchers I did not care…..
When they came for the 37mm flare launcher I did not care…..
When they came for the 30 round mags I did not care…..
When they came for muh bubb'd sks, 15 Mosins and muh Garand I cared but just handed it over because all of those young people and other gains we made in the gun hobby moved on after losing a shit ton of money in banned items while i stood around saying that is dumb anyway I don't care if it is banned.

I was wondering. If civillians could purchase fighter jets and others would loockheeb martin and friends not charge exorbitant sums for their products?

They charge huge amounts and require millions in insurance just to license the likeness of their products.

Do you think that the libtards are gonna go on even more of an offensive now that the video of the robot shooting himself is going viral?

Attached: anime girl with gun.jpg (736x1213, 89.3K)

Wut?

Well I'm 31, so yeah.
No bumpstocks though? That's a shame.

He's talking about this.

Attached: r9kanhero30-sound.webm (644x360, 1.82M)

Attached: wew.PNG (1446x677, 1.07M)

The full video is about 40 minutes and has the mother and someone else commentating over it. Also in the full video the guys family walks in and finds him with his head blown off.

full vid without the gay liveleak watermark?
liveleak removed the video. wtf

Sadly since I didn't watch it live on youtue I don't have it without the watermark, but here is the full video. vod-share.com/video/NxToUDVpWy/3058.html

mega.nz/#F!nE4B2QJD!8jStV7SzHMepO0Mz70USnQ
Seriously, it's not worth watching, but this is everything.

i've seen it all. heard his mommy was about to kick him out and he decided to suicide. instead.

Always wondered what an heroing looked like that close up and how mumblefags would react. Good to know I'm not 100% desensitized.

/jp/sies claim to do that all the time. I think there've been ~7 posts along that line just on 8/jp/ since 2014.

Attached: 1427846915048.jpg (467x413, 25.11K)

anyone got a more HD version of this scene?
im planning something.

This good enough?

Attached: 1521082387419.webm (854x478, 1.98M)

OOF