WHERE IS IT?

WHERE'S MY STURMGEWEHR, THEY SAID THAT THEY WERE SHIPPING LAST FUCKING YEAR
ROOOOOOOOOO
FUCK YOU IAN AND KARL

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1500x993, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

akfiles.org/forums/showthread.php?t=288257
ssd-weapon.com/waffen-historisch.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's a sucker born every minute.
It doesn't even look like a StG anymore kek

It looks like the retarded cousin of the Sturmgewehr. You know, the one that gets locked up in the basement when anyone comes over.

It's never happening I bet
akfiles.org/forums/showthread.php?t=288257

it's an AR 7.62x39 mag, they can't exactly make the original mags and had to do a bunch of modifications since the kag rocking back and forth is integral to the design of the STG-44 which is absolutely retarded since you need magazines paired to a particular rifle

who knows, they delivered their CETME-Ls, they are probably crowdfunding through preorders.

this is why ypu never become an early adopter for anything, you're always the investor and beta tester

The bottom one looks like a STANAG mag for x39.

If you want a Sturmgewehr go to Africa or the Middle East and buy one.

I don't see why you have to buy it if you can buy a G3/PTR instead.

See OP, even the fucking zipperhead has one over on you on this one.

I want a fake StG in 7.62x39 too tbch lad.

Pick one leaf

That pic is the most effective and poignant pice of anti-racemixing propaganda I've ever seen.

The leaf is right on this one.

Are you seriously telling me that you don't know about STANAG 7.62 mags? Do you even fucking Zig Forums bro?

This AK fucked an StG (and its beautiful)

fugg

SERVES YOU RIGHT

YOU TRUSTED IAN AND KARL

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (831x1080, 466.52K)

Only because they didn't actually make them and only about 2 autists in total bought them

Attached: karl3.jpg (546x662 28.67 KB, 29.28K)

Attached: (((karl))).jpg (538x1812, 134.07K)

STANAG is for 5.56x45mm. There is no NATO spec 7.62x39mm mags

You're both right in a way. Sure there's no STANAG for 7.62, but they're commonly known as STANAG 7.62 because it looks like the STANAG 5.56 mags.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (480x312, 322.28K)

It's designed around a STANAG magwell, therefore it's a STANAG 7.62 you utter faggot.

In the name of everything that is Vodka flavored vodka and burgers, this must be distroyed!

Attached: e5b98a4c0ab3849aa8fa2597a54c4b2fe96aef0135b5d491d231f0daec7fdbb2.jpg (600x456, 27.7K)

It fits STANAG compliance, it's not the magazine body that has to fit STANAG compliance, just how it interfaces with the gun and the dimensions surrounding the worky parts, hence why aluminium mags, HK steel mags and P/Emags are all classes as "STANAG".
I don't think STANAG was ever actually adopted or agreed upon by NATO anyway, just proposed and suggested, so it's all a moot point anyway

Attached: 1471461717372-3.jpg (600x800, 54.51K)

E and I are on opposite sides of the keyboard. How does a "typo" like that even happen?

STANAG was fully adopted, the thing is that many nations use non STANAG equipment, because the equipment is older than the agreement itself.
STANAG 4179 was never adopted, though many nations decided to go with guns that accept them anyways.

It's not a regular keyboard, and this program I'm trying out for autocorrect is very strange. Dyslexia is a nightmare.

I have no idea how I did that.

Videogames and consoles have taught me well.

Attached: karl.jpg (531x588, 54.66K)

Ah, yeah, that's what I meant

Kek, thanks

They are waiting on magazines from a supplier
and have been for a few months now

Attached: DSCN1650_zps4b43420f.jpg (800x533 43.18 KB, 107.02K)

So they're stalling with complete bullshit, again. At this rate ATI will probably have GSG make a centerfire STG-44 and get it imported before these faggots get their shit straight.

Fun fact there are 1:1 reproductions of STG's FG42's and MP40's, problem is none of them meet the sporting use clause and are unimportable due to it.
ssd-weapon.com/waffen-historisch.html

The fact this this exists and they don't meet the (((sporting use clause))) and are unimportable fuel me with rage

Attached: 4a1ee2b33e219e029d3f889869b90331b25901e0b211fd17768f52e5fe77bdb3.png (619x333, 271.3K)

Between an original and one of those clones, you cannot tell the difference. The StG's were in leafland for cheap at one point, almost wanted to buy one just to cut up and bring home.

Attached: star kek.png (803x753, 514.33K)

THESE EXIST AND I CAN'T GET THEM AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKING NIGGER BABIES POPPING FROM BLACK CUNTS TO CONTINUE THE ENDLESS BREEDING CYCLE OF THE INSECTOID SOMALIS AND INDUSTRIALLY IMPORTED LIKE TROPICAL FRUIT BY THE KIKES INTO WHITE COUNTRIES NIGGERS ARE SOCIAL AIDS THAT THE WHITE WORLD IS WILLINGLY TAKING UP THE ASS FROM JEWISH DICK I CAN GET SOME NIGGERS TO FUCK UP MY NEIGHBORHOOD BUT I CAN'T GET A GENUINE NON-FUDDED NON-KIKED REPLICA OF A GERMAN SUBMACHINE GUN LET ME HAVE MY FUCKING FULL AUTO YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS I HAVE A RIGHT TO ARM MYSELF HOWEVER I FUCKING LIKE FUCK CUCKS FUCKING FAGGOTS GAYLORDS RUINING OUR FUN BECAUSE THEY'RE AFRAID OF SANDNIGGERS WITH MG42S BLITZKRIEGING A PRIDE PARADE WHY BAN GUNS BAN NIGGERS FUCKING FAGGOTS WOULD RATHER DROWN IN A SEPTIC TANK THAN DO SOMETHING A LITTLE RACIST, I'LL SEE YOU CIANIGGERS LANGUISH IN THE ETERNAL LAKE OF FIRE AND I'LL CUMSHOT ON THE FACE OF YOUR FOREVER TORMENTED SOUL, FUCK YOU

Niggers aren't the issue there. The issue in this case is indiscriminate "protectionism" (crony capitalism under the disguise of "let's protect the local industry guys").

This gook gets it.

When do we get free trade of fun?

Lol, no.

The firearms industry is not a good international market. They'll only care about what seems to help them in the short term, including helping disarm people so potential employs won't get murked (criminals)

Attached: to bad so sad.png (964x960, 491.82K)

What about arms dealers?

Many arms manufacturing companies support "common sense" firearm legislation. Many firearms dealers love the rush for firearms when the thought of a ban comes in. They are choaking themselves while masturbating, willing to risk killing themselves and destroy the entire industry for a few extra bucks that year.

When do gun owners form a gun manufacturer for those that love guns?

Attached: 1440037447353.png (617x544, 27.38K)

Well you have to see it from the perspective of a (((locust capitalist))).
Guns sell bad, because there are so many old and still functioning guns that the people who already have guns seldom need more, which is bad for their adopted style of throw away consumerism operations.
To get rid of this problem, it is just easier for them to push for having all older guns banned and destroyed by the state and also have to have the state become their new main customer, because he now needs more guns to enforce the status quo against the people.
Of course only their newest guns with the newest (faulty) safety feature can be considered secure and non abusable even in the hand of trained government workers and the faulty safety feature allows for them to push out new models every two years, just like your Iphone.

After old Bill kicked the bucket, Ruger became pretty close to that, no? It certainly helps that their market is exclusively civilian instead of being propped up with military or LEO contracts.

oh it isn't just protectionism, it's also mercenary CEOs.

Guys who know nothing about these businesses, going in, either buying or consolidating them, Running them at peak income efficiency all up until their last year as CEO where they run it almost into the ground so the other CEO would have shit to do.

This is why you see CEOs shuffled around like trading cards in any industry.

Think about it, any of the established companies nowadays, do they have the starting stock or anyone related or picked by the starting stock of that company running things?

Which typically means cut and burn everything but your most profitable ventures so your operating ratio looks good, despite the fact that you're reducing your market share and making less profit overall as a result.

They usually fail or get purchased by larger companies.

Exactly, it's about the share holders, not about the company itself

Mine is only a 22 put it is still pretty.

This project was doomed to fail. As soon as they said "you can use authentic STG accessories on our clones" is when I knew a ruse was going on

Hang on, what?

Attached: big_think.jpg (777x704, 35.74K)

ZF-4, ZG1229 "Vampir" and the Krummlauf, I'd assume.

I wouldn't knock on it. That thing is a fucking tackdriver of a 22.

It should shoot well, it's heavier than a target rifle. Still though, GSG somehow manages to make gimmicky shit on the cheap side that still works really fucking well, unlike Legacy/Chiappa.

And for us, it has the advantage for us of being able to legally use a full capacity magazine without worrying about bullshit like the 10/22 affair.

Armi/Chiappa are the kind of guns you need to use for a good while before they do what they need to do. I got one of them 1892's by them and god damn does that fucker need more break in time.

I was thinking more of their little badgers and m1 carbine-ish guns in .22 and 9mm. I swear the first couple I saw looked as if the parts had been cast then assembled without any deburring or finish work and dunked in the bluing tank before being shipped out.

MDR is coming out though. I plan on getting one soon.

if you're gonna spend 3k on a .308, you're way better off buying a JP LRP-07 with that money. i'm not niggering you either. or go with that other .308 bullpup, the tavor, the soon-to-be-coming .308 RDB, or the M17s. if any other company did what MDR did they would be cursed into hell for it.

Didn't Inrange just doe an MDR video a couple days ago too?

Yep, there it is.

irony

Attached: 7d6b65bc557a4219786a332adb560784974b7b0f918cfb925b52ba9184d7139e.jpg (465x437, 26.4K)

I was pointing out their consistency in endorsing underwhelming vaporware you autist.

Attached: actually.png (700x700, 34.61K)

You're a fucking stupid retard, and you're why the gun market is fucked. Fuck you

It's 8% heavier than a scar 17.

Go get fucked.

Go to bed MAC.

Attached: d5f49c9392ecf59fbbf90b9a24923c9ee7205d0b98dc44871de339abda85a7aa.jpg (474x450, 48.58K)

You're a dumb nigger. Fuck you.

I want a 5.56 variant.

Attached: suicidal_nerf.jpg (812x750, 76.53K)

i was insulting you for just even listening to them. their voice cracks all the time, must be that tranny low test shit in their throats.

if you wanted a bullpup in .308 you fucking retarded niggers. read first.

get back on the short bus you cock seeker

user, please.

The StG-45 is better.

>

That certainly sounds like my chiappa in m92 flavor.

I wasn't ready to meet this new level of suffering

Yeah, I'm sure it won't be another 3-5 MOA rifle this time, it's not like that's all IWI makes.

Double holy shit.

For 5.56 you're probably better off with the Australian AUG, they were showing NATO stock already, it is supposed to come out this year.

Attached: 1465226886378.png (667x615, 603.35K)

KEK
I just checked and the video is gone
They had a bunch of their videos removed after Florida and Vegas though, so it might just be that

Do you have any evidence to corroborate this claim?

If I recall correctly, it is kind of shit at feeding hollow points and it ejects in a very inconsistent manner.
For that money you can probably get something better with similar bore-axis (like the Grand Power or the Stryk B, the former works well, the latter we will see).

why not buy the internally suppressed anime gun instead?
It has an actual aesthetic, a working suppressor, isn't insanely overpriced, seems to work well

The action on that thing is really interesting. Reminds me of the Wolf SV (interesting concept).

Attached: pix790689603.jpg (1000x667 60.53 KB, 142.77K)

*Mercantilism (the only option btw)

Its like you didn't see the modernized Fg-42.

Attached: sg 13.jpg (631x255 121.19 KB, 117.53K)

Please tell me this is just a meme.

See:

A fool and his money, user.

I would say it's going to be this generation's 'Where's my Shrike?', but that fucker actually ended up producing a few.
Still hasn't cleared the pre-orders in over ten years though.

You just killed my boner so fucking hard I've got erectile dysfunction.

Attached: 1468964148745.jpg (2000x1000, 207.5K)

Can't argue with those digits.
But first (((merchants))) need to be removed.