Backlash against fake student protest grows larger

So which party will pay harder? School districts and teacher union who used tax money to found and encourage a fake student protest? Or the dying Hollywood child rape industry?
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/14/parents-argue-school-districts-decision-to-allow-student-walkout-breaks-law/

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/03/14/celebrities-praise-students-walked-gun-control/

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

take down names and remember who betrayed us come November

and remember to get rid of cable or satellite since those companies did a blackout of their tv in support with the gun grabbers.

Wait so this whole crisis acting conspiracy is actually real with evidence exposing them plain in sight?

This, we need a stickied shitlist of traitors.
I know I'm gonna be voting against Little Marco and Big Don.

This tbh. Kids are fucking opportunistic bastards. If joining a protest means that you don't need to go to school that day they will go protest for forced castration of all red haired people. Only 10% of them (mostly hipsters, nerds and edgelords) won't come, either because they want to get some goodboy points, or because they "just don't care about your stupid protest, maaaan".

And there are the pro-2A students like me who hate this bullshit. School is for learning and not for politics, but we totally ruined that with the current American education system

Who are you quoting?

old meme

I aint quoting anyone fam. I am a student in HS Yes. I'm 18

Our fucking admins approved it for relections points so we gonna be having middle school and elementary kids being indoctrinated with shit like this.

Teachers these days are feel good retards who don't understand what they're teaching and have no responsibility if you turn into a lemon, there needs to be educational reform.

Attached: 45fded41a95d0d72b515137bbee0d55c203f30bd55bdf68faf680a6d0fd886a1.png (783x752, 13.93K)

The right half chevron signifies a citation, it appears you misapplied it

Sage is for not bumping a thread.
It appears you misapplied it.

It's polite to use sage when you go off topic though.

It seems being schooled by brits is a habit that dies hard

hooktube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg
Yes. Zig Forums isn’t good for much but it’s at least good at finding this sort of shit.

Fuck meant to reply to

My school did that shit. Basically they don’t skip school, they just walk out, make a scene for the media and come back in for lunch.

It's more sky screaming and poosy hats. lefty circle jerk

Yeah this “student march” is just bullshit. Most of the people there treated it like a few minutes not in class and spent the time talking to friends. I spent the time saying “Alluh Akbar” in the middle of some tumblerina’s speech. t Student

What's with this Pedro? I'm gonna bump gun-related political threads, and you can't do a thing about it. N'yeah!

Unfortunately, the media will pay special attention to this, and the government will make quick response to such unanimous consensus.