Propaganda/Posters for Militia

So, one area where the militia and pro-gun folk lack any real standing, is with propaganda and ability to put out leaflets too rattle the establishment. We need to get this shit together before any conflict rolls up.

Post pro-Resistance images, and stuff which can be wheat-pasted on areas where the tyrants will be forced to see em'

Attached: ss and atf.jpg (1213x1566, 214.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webstersdictionary1828.com/Dictionary/Holocaust
breitbart.com/london/2018/03/20/youtuber-count-dankula-found-guilty-in-shtposting-case-by-british-court/
archive.fo/jDaJn
archive.fo/mgmmY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Zig Forums's gonna throw a tism-fit when they see that image.

Attached: 1421393993063.jpg (310x400, 67.8K)

wtf I love the atf now

Jews wanted to have every area that has a a large number of jews in it, to be a jewish enclave with an extraterritorial status, only Third Reich made that wish happen (^:
Getting mixed messages here.

Yeah probs. Either way, we still need to figure out a few poster designs which can be wheat pasted around universities, or even some vector-art that would look good when graffiti'd on walls.

The message should be something that is ominous, but not outright threatening the lives of anyone. Hell, if you really wanted to rustle some jimmies, post the name of notable anti-gun grabbers on the list with a picture similar to the IRA Resistance poster.

Attached: iraresistance.jpg (1231x841, 145.71K)

Oh boy, I have a bunch of simplostic ones lined up for an RPG campaign I am writing.
Post some exploitable PNGs (black outlines of things/people) and I could modify mine to fit Zig Forums's requirements.
This is all fun and games, right?

How lazy can you be?

Fuck Zig Forums. They helped a gun grabbing Zionist zeocon get into office.
INB4 Zig Forums didn’t popularized the alt-right
INB4 Zig Forums dindus doin nuffin

We are just trying to spook the tyrants here in the states.

user from the beginning, the true Zig Forums on this site hated the alt-right and thought they were a bunch retards that were nothing but useful idiots for political players.
The alt-right is a fan of Zig Forums, but Zig Forums isn't a fan of the alt-right.
Also it is cute that you think you have a choice, your upper class wants to disarm the population so they can unhindered do their social corruption and treat the rest as cattle.
The gun grabbers have been in office, are in office and will continue to be in office for decades in you country, unless you remove them the hard way.

Nobody hates Anglos that much. Not even the French.

So the dogs were burnt offerings and the atf was blamed by jewry all this time? What perfidiousness!

Unfortunately, we've put ourselves in a position that makes Nazis exactly who we need right now. Only when the kikes and mudpeople are removed can America be free again.

Reminder:

how do you cut power in towns, what are you supposed to look for and break

You have to have power in your town in order to cut it ivan

The red army also defeated the krauts and raped all their women, doesn't exactly mean that Stalinism is suddenly the best ideology in the world and everyone should follow it.
Same with the CSA being defeated by the USA, what are you gunna do? Start shilling for federalism and shitting on states' rights?
Literally "muh dik mufugga"-tier

Not just funding terror groups, but almost always commie terror groups, IRA, ZANU/ZAPU and even the fucking VIet Cong, during the VIetnam war. All this at the height of the cold war.
And who can forget Lehi/Irgun/Palmach/Haganah?

wtf i love atf now

That’s because unlike you Euros. America has the power to fund groups. Then take them down directly kill a bunch of civilians and have almost no military casualties. We rule the world. Try and stop us.

Attached: greatest ally.gif (359x346, 1.98M)

The choice was, “do you want your guns taken immediately (Clinton) or do you want some lube first? (Trump)”
I also hesitate to call the Cuckchan/Reddit scum that puppet the board’s corpse “Zig Forums“
Not everyone agrees with the Trumptism.
/polk/ and /zenpol/ are evidence of that, not to mention the Zig Forums boards on various other sites. The sad truth is that we may need another exodus soon. This place was fun while it lasted but it went to shit far faster than anticipated.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (299x450, 256.88K)

Another exodus would almost entirely kill us off. This website already allows the creation of new boards, so let's try and work with what we have.

You are two years too late. The Trumptism you speak of is largely fabricated and artificiel, it was created during 2016 and spread all over the site during 2017. /polk/ /zenpol/ /poll/ and other boards are just backup boards or in /polk/'s case a board whose whole origin and BO are shady at best. There has been a massive shift in attitude towards trump on this site yet its not in synch with his own actions and the timeline in which he has done it. This is why there where DACA threads in 2017 with 750+posts to 9-12 threads in a day yet now that there has been gun bans its much less now. The real oldfags left back in 2016-2017 when it seemed that GATE threads to literrature threads weren't coming back, sunshine came out and all the other shit that actually damned the mods. All the Trump shit is just shilling to fuck with the users on Zig Forums and muddy all disscusion and critical thinking to wonder how things got to this point or bring something new to the table. 8ch.pl had a ton of good threads on this yet it might be dead for good so I would look for archives of them to see.

That would be an awful idea, but if Zig Forums wants to leave, I'm ok. I only post on Zig Forums and I really don't appreciate how the Zig Forums migrants shitted up the recent homemade guns thread (or some other gun threads in recent years).

It's not just nu/pol/ and it's not just Zig Forums. Every time something happens over at cuckchan, a new influx of retards swarm in and the post quality on virtually evey board drops, the most recent one being how the quality of every board, even /a/with its vigorous rules and moderation, took an immediate dip after that app came out that merged cuckchan and Zig Forums. Heck, ever since Cock Hungry Games became a thing even small boards with a grand total of 10 posters are not immune to this.
Sage because angry offtopic rant.

For the country that created the concept of "divide and rule" AND whose bitching was the primary cause of Rhodesia going under you sure seem salty about that country you killed. God save the queen right? They put that at the end of their constitution.

That's advertise on facebook tier. Its a great way to get undercovers, useless boomers, and subversive elements in it. A better way is to have a public organization that is inline with what your militia fights for and have a parallel violent component. Its also a good idea to setup a constant and reliable pipeline to new recruits. We already recruit from high schools and universities via liaisons embedded in the facility.

tl;dr don't publically advertise your militia. If you want to advocate the ideals of a broader ideological framework, that's fine. Just don't recruit using public means.

That hacker only revealed Global and /b/ Mods info, he kept the rest to himself.

Zig Forums is the thinking man’s Zig Forums tbh

Don't think he's referring to these parts of what that hacker dropped. He's talking about the other part of the leaks where the content of the messages were matched up to mod IDs, e.g. imkampfy's messages. Anons on endchan showed imkampfy scheming behind the scenes getting rid of mods and banning hotpockets that disagreed with him while telling the BO at the time that others would call him the shill. This is also while in the messages he tried to shape Zig Forums in a certain direction by banning certain content, which is completely unlike what you'd expect from someone who just came from the big exoduses in 2014. The unix date time stamped messages are from the end of 2014 and start of 2015 (right after the original big exoduses from 4chan) and are highly damning of imkampfy's behavior. It's almost like a takeover of the board by some sort of outsider, and if you talk about this on Zig Forums, you get banned. Or the "imkampfy is a turkroach" spammer turns up to muddy the waters.

Dogs were holocausted
webstersdictionary1828.com/Dictionary/Holocaust

How's enchan's Zig Forums? to be honest 4chan's is getting better. Still heavily brain-damaged but more diamonds in the rough than usual

Not particularly. I can see why you'd think that, but whatever power you had is slipping further and further out of your hands every day and has been since the USSR folded. At the moment the only thing keeping you in your nebulous position of 'power' is the US Military, which is dependent on your military budget, which is dependent on your economy, which will not survive the next big economic crash 10-15 years if we're lucky. Once that goes you'll be in freefall, with other nations taking chunks out of you pretty much a they please. The USA, and even the individual states will cease to exist, you'll have no allies or friends to help you out due to you suffering from chronic 'American Backstabbing (Compulsive) Disorder'. You will cease to exist as anything more than a chapter in other nations history books - and all of that in exchange for not quite 80 years of something that's almost as good ruling the world.

I have to translate and change some of the references, but I can start dropping my designs now.

Attached: prop1.png (2480x3508, 146.65K)

Prop3 is supposed to be a two paged leaflet, I wasn't sure what exactly to put on the front, since it was mostly stuff related to the RPG campaign I was planning, but here it is anyways.

Attached: prop3bck.png (2480x3508 81.4 KB, 145.62K)

Zig Forums doesn’t care wether it agrees with their views or not, only if it does its’ jobs and messes with liberals.

Who? Mexico and Canada? Please.

You have to remember as a britbong he's eternally salty that the sun somehow set on the british empire.

More like China and Russia.

Keep telling yourself that.

There an ocrean away. THere’s no part of America they’d want to Annex.

Whatever Alaska is separated from the rest of America by Canada. It’s not even that important.

>americans cannot be left on their own and a country this big can't have anarchy brewing inside, so (((older and smarter))) need to take over it.
Just fucking imagine Mexico telling that before the UN or other scam organization

You go first, pal, we'll be right behind you :^)

wtf Zig Forums isn't shit now

That's China bigest dream is to annex West Coast US and Canada, sadly, they have to get through Japan and Russia first.

Sorry about the bad joke britbong, i hope you took it kinda seriously? Expell the pajeets and dindus in your nation and your prime for setting up WWIII between the EU and russia :)

Prop3 is pretty clever and very demoralizing. It could backfire if the civies got a hold of them, but I think it would be effective against occupying soldiers.

They already have an army in the GVRD that is armed. Also Alaska was important enough to build a highway to the damned thing.

Probably not for a while. The current Dear Leader is having enough trouble trying to look like she's trying to appear credible and tough in front of the EU. Even with Putins latest PR stunt in Salisbury she couldn't do much better than dusting off the 'Pointless Cold War Posturing' playbook.

The hell is she trying to do? Is it the BBC making it sound like it's fucking the Canto XIV's third ring. I can't tell if she genuinely is trying to make brexit possible or trying to fuck it over harder than Bill Clinton did to Monica Lewinsky's mouth in the 90s.

She campaigned for remaining in the EU during the referendum. She only got the job because she was the last name on the list and everyone else had already said 'no' at least one of them refusing after death threats were sent to their children and relatives. As much as she has been trying to play the part, shouting 'Brexit means Brexit!' at the news crews etc. I have absolutely no faith in her desire, never mind her ability, to deliver on what the people voted for.

Her political career so far, once she left the back benches, was as Home Secretary and running various campaigns along the lines of "Your freedoms are dangerous and we need to take them away"; she also has a track record of covering up child rape on an industrial scale this isn't conspiracy tier either, look at the response to Telford and the other 17 or so Muslim rape gangs, and the paedophilia enquiry into Parliament. Nobody wanted her in Number 10, not the electorate, not her own party. She's what we've got though and at this point all we can do is pray she doesn't fuck things up too badly.

The referendum victory was a real boost for me. "Finally" I said "it looks like we can actually fix this". I've been staring at this screen for half an hour now and I'm not sure what to say after that. Looks like I was wrong.

Wew lad, the delusion is real.

Attached: What Even Is This.jpg (2200x1467 108.22 KB, 485.08K)

They were never going to let us leave lad, they have too much invested.

Attached: His smile and optimism gone.jpg (848x900, 245.15K)

Too bad Ireland wants to stay in the EU, England is beyond saving right now and the dindus can just move north.

Not until we're all dead m8. Feel free to nuke the place once that happens though.

You may as well be at this point. Even shitposting's illegal now in Great Britain.
breitbart.com/london/2018/03/20/youtuber-count-dankula-found-guilty-in-shtposting-case-by-british-court/

the original (((EU constitution))) had a clause about never being able to leave, but the beaurocrats were reminded that UK and France had nuclear weapons so they can, in fact leave, the question is, if they need to burn all the bureaucrats in nuclear fire to do so, or use less civilized methods.
If UK wanted to leave, they'd just say:
May actually made threats of launching a first strike nuclear attack "should the situation get dire enough"

I hadn't heard that and honestly don't think she's capable of even threatening it, do you have a source?

Perhaps you'd like to move to burgerland to remove kebab?

archive.fo/jDaJn
archive.fo/mgmmY

Ah, thanks. I thought you meant that she would fire nukes on Brussels though. That was her scoring political points when Jeremy 'I love Marx' Corbyn (the main opposition leader) refused to say he would retaliate with nukes if Britain was on the receiving end of a first strike. I thought, well hoped, she was ready to swing the Nuclear stick if the Brussels negotiations went south (if only because that would make certain we left quickly with a fantastic trade arrangement). Oh well, it was fun while it lasted :^).

I also wished she made a threat of nuclear strike against brussels as a brexit bid, and optimally brussels not believing them so EU dissolves melts overnight.

Publius Horatius - The Lays of Ancient Rome: Horatius - T.B. Macaulay - 1842

Glassing Brussels would be pretty God-damned beautiful. As a consolation prize though we get to watch it slowly rot.

善恶有报,天道轮回。 多行不义,必自毙。
Of charity and hatred have retribution, for the cycle of earth and sky are infinitely revolving.

One who is not upright in his ways, brings upon his own downfall.

Putting the weebshittery aside for a moment remember that this stuff was put in motion, worldwide, decades before any of us were born.

Get off my board

Cuckchan is still cucked, I’ve seen people unironically tell people to go back to Zig Forums for simple banter, calling people gay for posting traps/futa, people getting offended over casual racism, things that pre-2014 4chan would have taken as a matter of course.

traps ARE gay you closet faggot

This. Also,
What the fuck

Attached: anger.jpg (500x738, 58.31K)

All it takes is a few shipping containers full of ammo and ar15's to liberate the UK. You can drive the entire North South distance in about 7 hours. If the Whites were armed in the UK they would annihilate the shit skins and kikes. This is why the UK has such strong anti fire arm laws. It would be very easy to cause a rebellion and massacre those filthy kikes and their pets from the UK. Believe you me there are more then enough Americans of UK and Irish descent who want this to happen and would support it financially.

Attached: ar15-tw-m15-ruger-682x382.1426183524.png (1024x1276 297.64 KB, 96.82K)

I know that, you double nigger.
I’m saying halfchan is so full of faggots that calling traps gay leads to Tumblr tier autistic screeching.

Printer friendly version, feel free to improve upon my MS paint creation

Attached: Freedom.png (1240x1752, 45.62K)

I like it. Simple, and cheap.

too bad only muslims and jews get sent free gunz bullets freedom and heavy ordnance.

well, on the upside, there's an influx of muslims in britain!

Zig Forums is ever the victim of its own success. Inevitably it attracts attention which brings a fatal combination of establishment involvement and low IQ schizophrenic psychotics into the mix. An anonymous imageboard is the least bad vessel for wrongthink to propagate, but it's far from perfect.