>Broward Deputy Scot Peterson seen standing outside during Florida school shooting in new video

Was he a big guy?
archive.fo/flt3w

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (612x344, 233.02K)

American cops are always so macho when dealing with your regular no threat citizen, but when it comes to it, they're fucking cowards.
The only one you can rely on is yourself.

No wonder they want to ban guns.

Jesus fuck, what a coward.
At least our police have an excuse, they're unarmed and they could be sacked for 120 million microaggressions if they're not careful. American police can get away with anything and they've got decent weaponry.

If this in combination with the memestock ban doesn't get some movement out of the American people to reverse gun grabbing this country is done and we need an outerhaven.

it doesn't mean jack.

Just this morning on the radio were interviews from local 16 year olds who were "feeling energized" as they went on strike, as arranged ahead of time by the teachers, for a couple class sessions because there are too many guns.

T. Ory Gone (so very gone.)

He was also seen with a teenage girl lol.

This guy was ordered to stand down by his sheriff, who was a confidante of Hillary Clinton. Their plan was to let a bad kid shoot up a school, and then pass some legislation. They likely had this plan before drumph was even elected, the shooting was supposed to take place during Hillarys presidency, when she could use it as an excuse to neuter the 2nd entirely.

The sheriffs name?
ISRAEL

By simply standing there, preventing the shooter from leaving, he did more than any strelok ever would. Blue lives matter, so stop bullying the poor man. The real fault is with the politically appointed sheriff, who told him to stand down, not the officer who was simply following orders.

I've seen the T.[relaventname] before. What's the T. stand for?

If school shootings were a Deep State operation, they would have shot up one of the walk-outs as everybody was in a group.

lurk more, don't post again until you figure a few things out

Obviously the Jews are dropping hints for red pilled individuals such as yourself and this wasn't just a shooting by a crazy person. No sir. It's not like the gun grabbers can take advantage of an actual mass murder.

Honestly I don't know myself. I think it's "thanks, …" but it might be "Today? …"

What I get for being proactive

That's my best guess. I only bring it up because after being here for a few years, and not being able to learn through osmosis, I figured I'd ask. Might just put it on QTDDTOT. Thanks

Attached: hurts.jpg (302x481, 20.76K)

Lurk some more.
t. knower.

It's a Finnish meme. "T" is for "regards", which is from a game. I think it's from Age of Empires, Finn version.

Most cops don't, to be fair. But that's because most of them understand it does fuck-all.

Natural selection is telling you to leave

Israel is a quite common latino name.

Do we know if he had orders to stand down or this is just what you think that happen. It would be interesting to hear those communications (If there were any)

Did you learn that from the same place that told you Americans can get assault rifles easily, what future Americans will look like, and it's beautiful?

drifting off topic, my neighbor is named Jesus (the latinos pronounce it "hey, zeus!) … also a common latino name.

He's fat, too. How the fuck does somebody like that live with themselves? Honestly, Fallout 3 had the best justice system. Somebody fucks up, literally everybody spontaneously fights them to the death. Peak efficiency.

The word for "regards" in Finnish starts with a "t", so "t." is an abbreviation for 'regards'. I don't think it originated from a video game, I think it started with a Finn posting something on an imageboard and saying "t. Finn" at the end.

user, i figured out the context without realizing it was a finnish thing, and i'm not exactly the quickest person
i'm sorry you're that oblivious

Would you quit mentioning that game?

Christ, the election has destroyed what remained of cripplechan.

well there's the problem, he should have just posted spurdo

a) lurk more
b) lurk more somewhere else

Attached: 809A2D37-11C1-4112-8DC1-F4381406F5CC.jpeg (655x578 34.75 KB, 126.54K)

Not even a 56% he was a spic kike hybrid.

Ahh. So 50/50 then.

Yep, half n half of two non-white groups.

Hoggs is the glow in the dark. Gonzalez was the 56%er.