Arm the homeless

Is he /ourguy/? Would it be reasonable to hand out 20 gauges to homeless people provide they have no criminal history, mental illness, or drug habits?

archive.is/ZeJe9

Attached: img_1806.jpg (2048x1536, 610.98K)

Poor person spotted.

I don't believe in handouts. I believe that anybody should be able to walk into a store, buy a gun with cash, and walk out with it, but only if they have the money because nobody should ever get shit for free.

Is this the part where people who actually have to deal with homeless people call you a retard and then you call them kikes?

no

They would sell it to the first nog for $20

I've always wondered if it randomly lost my home what would happen to my firearms, no other issues, just no home.
Store n' lock? Or do those not allow them.
Move them to a subterranean PVC condo?

even assuming the kikes fucked them over they probably did so with drugs and crime you dummy

That being said, I really can't find any faults with arming the homeless exclusively. The crazier the better. (Keep in mind where the highest populations of homeless reside.)

wow, I'm a lolberg now!

The city of lolbergs

Or

I'm pretty sure that homeless people would be considered lumpen proletariat and thus worthless to communists.

How can they figure that out without documentation?

They asked the hobos and assumed they would answer in good faith.

This.

Loans are the most probable cause.

It would be reasonable to do it regardless.

This is literally what Tom Morello would write on his guitars.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1200x800, 209.97K)

Every night in my city, the homeless sleep in camps under bridges and in small patches of woods. If they wanted, they could go into a shelter, have a warm bed, a hot meal, and a shower, along with help looking for a job so they could start working their way back into society.
But every night, those shelter beds stay empty. Know why? The shelters don't let you bring your crack with you if you want to spend the night.
The resources exist for the homeless to pick themselves up out of the gutter. Anyone who stays homeless for more than a month or so either likes it that way, or is too lazy to change.

And pretty much any real libertarian would agree. This fucker wants to spend tax money on this trash. This sounds like the start of a communist plot for the underclass to revolt, not a libertarian plan

How about we legalize crack and have them kill themselves?

Have you been paying attention to libertarians lately? That's exactly what they've become. Look at the Cato Institute.

I love this movie, good viewing when you're all sorts of high with your friends.

It's too bad you can't start a militia/gang of homeless people to beat and destroy the diversity gangs and such.

Abducting the homeless to turn into my personal Military sans Frontieres is a personal dream of mine

The results will be hilarious no matter what.

You've given me new inspiration.