Kaczynski 2.0?

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/03/20/package-believed-to-be-bound-for-austin-explodes-at-texas-fedex-facility-police-say/?utm_term=.0b01c8df2601

archive.is/I4qOB

General Texas bomber thread for now.
I'm pretty sure the guy fucked up here. Though I don't know much about schertz aside from Steve Earl. I do know that Austin deserves to be glassed and salted over so that shit lib of a place along with Dallas and San Antonio need to be removed from Texas.

Does anyone know what this bomber's motive is? They doubled the bounty and the bomber bombs someone right after that so I guess the FBI is just as clueless as every other major case.

Sage for offtopic below
>Shock on faces Guess what, campaigners all be white beta male cucks

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bq3qv
kxan.com/news/crime/source-bombing-suspect-involved-in-shooting-on-i-35/1065119748
archive.is/IeZCe
archive.is/j9z0x
yahoo.com/news/police-finally-found-austin-bomber-050326004.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anything in particular connecting the victims (race, gender, occupation etc)?
There's tons of possibilities going from snackbars, to a disaffected back vet (Washington sniper 2.0), to some Siegefag trying to kill mailmen and kick off the racewar.

But why?

Supposedly muh racisim cause all black originally. Now turned into one hispanic injured Media says not (((Intended))) for her and two whites injured/dead now.

I hope he keeps going for decades, just like Ted 1.0. God bless you Kaczynski 2.0, and remember to practice safe secs!

Attached: 7ea067ab2e88c1b38105433794b7ccbd.jpg (612x612, 182.2K)

Do it again bomber Kaczynski!

I somehow feel that this person was either very smart like Ted 1.0 or was not acting alone.

grabbing the clorox for double post but I quote this from MSNBC

" The FBI has sent their top cellphone tower experts to Austin in the hopes that they can develop a suspect in the serial bombing spree.

Multiple senior federal law enforcement officials told NBC News that Cellular Analysis Survey Teams, or CAST, are on the ground in Austin hoping to triangulate and pick out patterns as to which cellphones were active in the areas around the bombing sites in Austin.

The CAST unit analyzes which cellphone users were on which segments of a cellphone tower and when. The FBI can then use software to determine if that cellphone was in use at another time on another tower. This type of “pattern solving” technology can help narrow down which possible cellphone users were active around the blast sites at specific times."
So they just told everyone they would be trying to track down cellphone users. I'm pretty sure the bomber ain't stupid enough to bring his cells if he activated his bombs either by timing or by tripwire.

If he's stupid enough to fall for this amateurish attempt at capturing him, he deserves to rot in jail. Burner phones exist for a good reason.

Attached: infantry opsec.jpg (714x1005, 120.04K)

if it's proving that surveillance state doesn't work, he already won and now farms higher score
If he's bombing mailmen might've been because of one delivery rummaged through too many

protip to lurking NSA analysts, panopticon effect doesn't work when you're obese, incompetent and spend all day masturbating to stolen webcam footage

he needs to step up his game even more

Attached: iraimprovisedlaunchers.jpg (1200x1066 70.84 KB, 251.25K)

manifesto when?

5 or 10 bombings milestone

Reddit user says he is the Boston bomber
archive.is/bq3qv

Why would he even need to bring a cellphone with him when he planted the bombs? A Bejewelled addiction? Ted made his own fucking screws, I'm pretty sure this guy realized that carrying a tracking / listening device while planting IEDs would be a bad idea.

The most common remote detonator for an IED is a cellphone. It's why cell-phone jammer is one of the first things a bomb squad deploys.

Only a retard would use his actual phone instead of a burner to call the trigger though. Someone smarter still wouldn't even call the trigger and instead use a library or store's internet to sign up for something that requires a phone call to complete and let a corporate bot do the dirty work.

Why not a a hand transceiver, its not like they have anything like a cellphone that allows them to be tracked like a cellphone (bonus points for homebrew because you never know), of course you dont want it to go off acidently because some kid was playing secret agent, so get 2 packet tncs, and hook the bombs receiver to a computer that is programmed to send an electrical signal to the detanator when it gets the right digital signal.

New news report claims that the blast today in austin was not related to the seral bomber an was an incendiary device
Work of mutiple bombers or the bomber himself falseflagging?

Damnit. Now the FBIs gonna be able to find out his rough mental profile. Makes it a lot easier for them. Shouldve just said that he's defending 2A or some generic shit.

Media is trying to spin it off as a white dude attacking colored folks, but that's only because they haven't had a white person to demonize in awhile and they are jonesing.

In reality the bombs seem to be designed to blow in transit, so it's really an attack on mailmen… I guess? Maybe someone has "lost" a package one too many times or had an important gift stuck in customs for months.

There was some old lady trying to express deliver poison to obabo and the cripplefaggot, a while back. Maybe this is some kind of Texan standalone complex?

If it turns out to be atomwaffen I will never stop laughing

Yeah it's common, but so's watching "The View". Package bombs (historically at least) usually used a self contained electromechanical trigger mechanism of some sort. That way the bomber didn't have to be anywhere near the bomb when it went off. Plus, if you're hell bent on a wireless controller radio still exists. You'd probably want to roll your own using some kind of very brief squirt transmission on an odd band for this, but if you aren't on Uncle Ted's level you could cannibalize a commercial remote like a garage door opener or an old school RC plane controller.

kxan.com/news/crime/source-bombing-suspect-involved-in-shooting-on-i-35/1065119748

Didn't even take any law enforcement with him, what a shameful ending.

F

Well the he was an idiotand a jew for some reason he kept his phone on him which is what led to him being tracked down. Pic related is him

Attached: IMG_5640.PNG (780x439 109.99 KB, 40.49K)

How fucking dumb do you have to be in this most current of years to trust your phone not to give location data to the cops? He'd have an excuse if he was some clueless boomer, but a kid? He deserves to be caught for being that dumb. Completely unfit to ape Uncle Ted's modus operandi when you have a tracking device in your pocket.

Attached: 946da2694fa953e195aa86c44391c681c80d6d90f7bf75be3e0657ff77eb148d.png (1023x796, 531.57K)

He looks like a complete bluepilled normalfag. What the hell was he mailing bombs over?

huwhite

Attached: corditt.jpg (750x1000, 36.78K)

Looks a lot like (((Sheriff Israel)))

Attached: 56 percent sheriff.jpg (1969x3336, 458.75K)

archive.is/IeZCe
"After using the Google search engine to gather information on the suspect's online browsing history, which showed searches on facilities which were used to ship packages, authorities later managed to locate his vehicle."

In other words add these two to the pic from
1)
DONT USE THE INTERNET AND REMEMBER THAT BUYING A MAP IS BETTER THAN USING THE NET TO SEARCH FOR IT
This guy would've literally gotten away for it if it were not that he searched up directions to where he was going to mail em from.
2)
You should probably make sure that your bomb goes off all the time somehow, perhaps with a fallback timer based fuse or some shit.

I've heard some talk that he's a texas nationalist.
It doesn't matter, Austin is full of fucking immigrants from California/ local betas and deserve to be glassed. Fucking officers got sent on suspension for shooting the guy lol.

Administrative leave after a shooting is standard procedure in most police departments until they can determine the effect it may have had on the officer mentally.

How is this Zig Forums related? We have a news board.

archive.is/j9z0x
yahoo.com/news/police-finally-found-austin-bomber-050326004.html
Takeaways from the article:

Lots of alphabet soups around here

Attached: CIAball.png (1395x1027, 501.18K)