Trudau lies to shill gun laws

BILL C-71 BEING PUSHED
BY THE LEAF KIKES

FIRST READING NOW
>archive.fo/oKTcG

Summary:

(a) remove the reference to the five-year period, set out in subsection 5(2) of that Act, that applies to the mandatory consideration of certain eligibility criteria for holding a licence;
(b) require, when a non-restricted firearm is transferred, that the transferee’s firearms licence be verified by the Registrar of Firearms and that businesses keep certain information related to the transfer; and
(c) remove certain automatic authorizations to transport prohibited and restricted firearms.
Part 1 also amends the Criminal Code to repeal the authority of the Governor in Council to prescribe by regulation that a prohibited or restricted firearm be a non-restricted firearm or that a prohibited firearm be a restricted firearm and, in consequence, the Part
(a) repeals certain provisions of regulations made under the Criminal Code; and
(b) amends the Firearms Act to grandfather certain individuals and firearms, including firearms previously prescribed as restricted or non-restricted firearms in those provisions.
Furthermore, Part 1 amends section 115 of the Criminal Code to clarify that firearms and other things seized and detained by, or surrendered to, a peace officer at the time a prohibition order referred to in that section is made are forfeited to the Crown.
Part 2, among other things,
(a) amends the Ending the Long-gun Registry Act, by repealing the amendments made by the Economic Action Plan 2015 Act, No. 1, to retroactively restore the application of the Access to Information Act and the Privacy Act to the records related to the registration of non-restricted firearms until the day on which this enactment receives royal assent;
(b) provides that the Access to Information Act and the Privacy Act continue to apply to proceedings that were initiated under those Acts before that day until the proceedings are finally disposed of, settled or abandoned; and
(c) directs the Commissioner of Firearms to provide the minister of the Government of Quebec responsible for public security with a copy of such records, at that minister’s request.

Trudau's (((government))) will put classification of firearms in the hands of the (((RCMP))), who can then reclassify guns like the AR15 from Restricted (harder to acquire/transport) to Prohibited (meaning they can take it away). It also sneakily brings back the registry for Non-Restricted rifles such as shotguns and hunting rifles.

Attached: wew.png (647x342, 37.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/Petition/Sign/e-1608
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why didn't Canadian CIA shoot him when he was selling all of Canadian gold reserves?

he is the cia. hes fidel castros son

Oh…

Don't forget they're making CZ 858s and Swiss Arms Classic Greens prohib. As if there's a criminal on the planet who would buy and use a $4k gun in a crime.

1000 times this.
This kikery is meant to garner votes from the DUDE WEED LMAO degenerates and MUH GOOD LOOKIN PM soccer moms.

I can't wait until he loses the election.

Attached: when-you-make-an-absolutely-abhorrent-post.png (500x523, 47.11K)

good thing albanians, and any other shade of shitskin purchases his firearms at stores and doesn't have an overseas importer friend who is a CIA agent

More news at 11.

I bet Canadians will do nothing about it.

They won't even stop to make a phone call, let alone write a letter or vote.

When the Libs have a parliamentary majority there's only so much you can do.
When I email my (Conservative) MP about things like this, the responses are variations on the theme of "I don't like this shit either but it's not like they need my vote".

Letters to MP. Polite,thoughtful, impassioned.
If they respond, you can pull them into a discussion with a paper trail, which you expose to media.
If they dont respond, you have a paper trail of them not responding, and can thus attack them as uncaring using the media.
Every local paper has a letters to editor section where you can explain your experience.
Target media releases during campaign time to scare the politician into making a mistake.

This takes thought, time and effort, but it does work. Martin Luther proved that centuries ago, and Socrates millennia ago.

Well this was obviously going to happen anyways under Trudeau at some point.
The liberals, as the bill clearly states, want to do a roll back on Harper's scraping of the long gun registry(which was one of his better decisions) since they are assmad it happened in the first place. All the while, taking a few more miles by giving the RCMP even more authority, which they shouldn't have to begin with.
Also, it wouldn't be a stretch to say this is the liberal parties attempt to salvage Justin's, and by extension their parties approval rating with urbanites and other faggots since it's gone down the shitter over the last few years, which at best will see a slight bump.
If it does go through, which it probably will, I wouldn't be surprised when the liberals are finally ousted the conservatives will rescind the bill if they happen to get a majority again.

Attached: 1462549003080.jpg (255x255, 17.32K)

BILL C71 PASSED SECOND READING 163-116

LIBERALS LIMITING DEBATE PERIOD TO LESS THAN ONE FUCKING DAY TO RAM BILL THROUGH LEGISLATIVE ASSHOLE

From the CCFR:

the absolute nerve

Apparently Ralph's mailbox is "full" right now. probably turned it off or some shit.

God damn, they're just going all out literally everywhere about guns now.

Me thinks I'm gonna win my bet about leafland having the happening first and it fucking cascading everywhere.

I hope so, because it's clearly not happening here.

They’re just screw armed civilians cause they can

I bet you internet money that Leafland's the test site for how to do gun seizure over a large geographic area like the US. Your smaller population probably makes ZOG feel safer bullying you. If it gets too 1984 I don't suppose there's any chance of secession or Civil War? Is there much Canadian sectarianism outside of Quebec?

No civil war. Just a few isolated terrorist incidents, followed by tightened laws to keep everyone safe.

Worst part is some colossal faggots actually protested here for March for our Goys..

They already tried a gun grab ages ago that made them think else wise. Considering every amnesty they've ever tried just got them the finger from everyone, even the registry never worked.

I have a good feeling rural areas will eject their local Cheka

Well the right is pulling for statism now too, so the liberals justifiably think that ramming through more statism in their favor is possible.

Papa Ford will straighten him out

I'm pretty sure that would actually make Trudau a FARC fag, not a CIAnigger. Technically glow in the dark folks are so pro gun they give them to cartels for free, Justin just seems to want to disarm anyone who doesn't tote the party line.

>(((until)))

Well OP, I think it's time you had the misfortune of '(((having your house robbed)))' or experience a '(((tragic booting accident)))' that would unfortunately result in the loss of your firearms. On a side note It might also be a good idea to by a couple of long water proof airtight plastic containers along with a shovel, you never know what you might need them for.

Attached: smug galil soda.jpg (720x720, 116.14K)

petition:
petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/Petition/Sign/e-1608
I'm not sure if these do anything but it can't hurt

Attached: 078.jpg (1066x1599, 100.66K)

It's worth a shot, heck I'll make an account even though I'm an amerimutt and not a leaf.

Attached: 1521941087772.jpg (1080x1237, 127.07K)

Toe the line. Fucking amerimutts, I swear to God.

I'm sorry

Attached: emu'd.png (858x612, 897.25K)