#VideogameGunconttol #gunsareNogame

Theoretically speaking, What’s the odds Youtube will start banning Let’s play channels for having gun violence? I have feeling google will start going after video games in general by cracking down on gun violences in video games. Disney already censoring guns outta Han Solo movie posters.

and the star wars name from chinese posters.

What's a good youtube downloader if i need over 90 40 minutes long videos downloaded

I bet you don't even turn that pesky adblock off.

youtube-dl is good i hear. Only on linux tho

There are already people here reporting popular media featuring guns in an attempt to get the new youtube policy to backfire.

Nope, you can get it on Windows as well. Takes some work to use though.

Are they aware that YT takes no obligations to enforce their policies? YT actually takes no obligations and liabilities at all. Welcome to the beauty of modern """"terms of service""".

The systems remove anything that is heavily flagged, or if an item is reviewed by hand it's a less than intelligent pajeet doing it. Report brigading works to an extent. Their big money people (Logan Paul level) are likely excluded from the algorithm, but there is plenty that can be fucked with.

>RAGGH
That's one way to open a video

Pics.

Attached: 49f282882889c533fe22a0afb85d37fba46eb22daf33483c1f1c827f1a32b154.jpg (484x314 64.96 KB, 63.08K)

Or better yet, start banning rap songs containing gun violence references

Maybe I should go down to my gun store and ask for a DL-44, or an E-11.

Naw, get a bowcaster.

What's Han going to do with Greedo now? Nod respectfully?

There's already one case, Subnautica, of a dev purportedly refusing to add guns to his game because muh Sandy Vag.
Though I've heard people saying the other devs on the team all denied it and said it was for gameplay reasons, which would actually make a lot of sense. Mind you, the player character (that you never see because first person) is neon-haired mystery meat, so the team probably is full of retards.
It would be hilarious if it really was anti-gun sentiment behind it because it would undermine their whole point. The only plausible in-universe reason you don't have guns is that the hi-tech builder device you rely on to make everything is programmed to not let you make firearms, implying gun control. And now the player is in desperate need of a gun and can't get one, and a large portion of the playerbase wanted them added…

They should also ban skellingtons like China did.

2spooky

If you want to use Youtube-DL on windows get cmdr. It's a program that makes the shell prompt less shit and has up and down arrow history of typed commands even if you close the program so when you open it again you can cd to the directory much faster.

Or you stop being a faggot and use linux.
Seriously, I don't understand why software develloping for linux actually make a windows version. That's the worste way to promote linux. Get out of the botnet. Microsoft is a direct window on intel agencies and government.

Because if you have a job in image, video or music production/editing and like playing video games Linux is a joke. Wine is shit and dual booting is uncomfortable.

TAKE THE GUN VIDYAS FIRST, GO THROUGH DUE PROCESS SECOND

Bots and Poo-in-the-loo's neither understand context nor care about ideology. I'm glad people have finally decided to turn Google's own bullshit against itself.