Christian nation

Alexander Smith
Alexander Smith

We need a christian nation that is autocracy and clean.

Attached: crusader.PNG (655.67 KB, 689x415)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=PJTonrzXTJs
privateislandsonline.com/central-america/panama/parida-island
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Uninhabited_islands_of_the_United_States
seasteading.org/
futurism.com/floating-island-project-high-seas/

Juan Reed
Juan Reed

Let's buy some land in Australia or in the US

Adrian Campbell
Adrian Campbell

There was a continent discovery back then, it is still under the sea but not too deep east of New Zealand. Star that rises in the east? Go get it. Seriously. I will help pool resources and start studying agriculture to tame the land if many brethren and sisters in Christ are serious about it.

tfw you get to found a nation in 21st century with fellow Christians
and the country of the Christendom to boot

Attached: 2ffe631ab56ede39bc84bee4f963c62215c72e9cf765d844b0c7621e03293d2a.png (195.59 KB, 403x441)

Isaac Evans
Isaac Evans

Waco'd after a month. You'd have better luck setting such a thing up in some heathen backwater African nature.

Jackson Brown
Jackson Brown

The US doesn't permit the establishment of an independent state within US borders. Gonna have to find a country willing to part with its land and let it become independent.

Henry Butler
Henry Butler

So we need to become the new Rhodesia

Noah Moore
Noah Moore

Technically you have the Vatican but those are Catholics so there goes"clean" out the window.

Luke Stewart
Luke Stewart

Why don't we just retake Jerusalem?

Attached: 1509323963980.jpg (152.49 KB, 800x800)

Levi Ortiz
Levi Ortiz

Why don't we just burn clean the entire middle East and take it as our own? If it's goes well we've made the world a better place and have a glorious Christian nation. If it goes badly one of us might have to chug back poison in a war crime hearing.

Attached: 3b31a57451790c9eb2344a2eedb910c22c41e1259d241ad4ee326b2e67a31a92.jpg (656.11 KB, 1156x1694)

Lincoln Green
Lincoln Green

We can setup a homestead in the American country to tbh.

Jordan Lewis
Jordan Lewis

I know I’m derailing the trend is it wrong to kill a heretic for example pulse night club shooting if he was a Christian is it wrong to do it

Attached: 4210010A-6F4A-4451-9A89-72B0BF4F7BEF.jpeg (68.98 KB, 489x750)

Jacob Wood
Jacob Wood

yes

Christian Baker
Christian Baker

If it's only his own soul he is damning then you let him do it and avoid him. If he's dragging everyone else with him you cut him down. God judges each of us, if it's just an individual then he will be judged in the end but it would be an awful thing for him to drag others with him.

Julian Campbell
Julian Campbell

If you're on US soil, you're subject to US law.

Blake Collins
Blake Collins

So how do expect to win any war

Chase Thompson
Chase Thompson

Gotta take care of that temple of God brah. Mirin these spiritual gainz.

Attached: Dost-thou-even-hoist.jpg (91.58 KB, 1280x720)

Owen Ramirez
Owen Ramirez

You ask them politely to relocate if they have a problem with your peoples rule. And if they still cause problems you ask them politely at gun point. If even then they still desire violence then it's not our place to judge them, so we send them personally to the Lord who can.

Jaxson Butler
Jaxson Butler

start christian compound/fledgling nation-state with the bros from Zig Forums
independent and self-sufficient
grow our own food
everyone's happy
bros leave to collect firewood
wait a minute
same bros always volunteer to collect firewood
same catholic bros

Attached: People-burned-alive-accused-heretics-torture-devices.jpg (38.68 KB, 504x359)

Josiah Perry
Josiah Perry

jerusalem wasn't "ours" to begin with

Gavin Morgan
Gavin Morgan

Western, Southern and Northern Europe are gone; look East. Good luck; I gave up hope, and I just wish to die after a good confession.

Xavier Wood
Xavier Wood

jerusalem wasn't "ours"
What are you talking about? Since 313 and until the arab invasion of the Middle East it was ours. Almost 5 centuries and after that the Crusades created the Kingdom of Jerusalem.

Kayden Moore
Kayden Moore

Wtf, of course it was ours
is right. Jerusalem never belonged to the filthy saracens, it was stolen from us.
Also, jews have no right to Jerusalem. In the moment Christ was born that city was given to us.

Bentley Taylor
Bentley Taylor

ours
us

I don't know about you, but Jerusalem never belonged to me and I never fought for it. Do you have a story you'd like to share about your battles for a bit of dirt in the middle east?

My kingdom is not of this world; but if you want it, then go right ahead.

Brayden Phillips
Brayden Phillips

How about some central american nation?
I heard that there is one nation on central America that doesnt have an army. We could begin to settle there and, when our numbers are great, try to take it over and put an autocratic law

Attached: New-Byzantine.png (357.64 KB, 5052x3000)

Hudson Nguyen
Hudson Nguyen

it belonged to the people of palestine, not filthy germans and franks who usurped someone Homeland for themselves. Also """Saracens""" took it back far and square.

Cooper Miller
Cooper Miller

fair and square*

Zachary Ross
Zachary Ross

Spotted the mudslime

Logan Martinez
Logan Martinez

How about northern Canada? Nobody is using it and Trudeau is week enough to give it up without much resistance. He'd probably give it to us willingly if we all wore blackface.

it belonged to the people of palestine
It belonged to Rome.

Samuel Davis
Samuel Davis

Keep dreaming. The Jews won't allow it.

Jonathan Cox
Jonathan Cox

I suggest we all move to Tuvalu (it's the least populated fully independent country with about 10000 citizens) and vote on a constitutional referendum to abolish the constitution and establish a monarchy. It's LARPy, I know, but I think there's enough monarchists in the world to do it.

Jaxson Garcia
Jaxson Garcia

Do not worry my friend. We will get one in the end.

Attached: long-defeat.jpg (79.26 KB, 850x400)

Liam Morris
Liam Morris

No hope for agriculture, only way we could survive is if we found some valuable resources.

Angel Richardson
Angel Richardson

It belonged to Rome.
Past tense is appropriate here. Also Muslims in the middle ages were far more advanced than christians, they also outsmarted them in the battlefield. The fact that the IV crusade was a giant cluster fuck shows how noble those crusades were in the first place.

Christians lost it fair and square also the said crusaders helped to end the Byzantine empire, how cool is that?!

Nathan Moore
Nathan Moore

found the mohamedan falseflagger

Leo Thomas
Leo Thomas

Might makes right, you LARPer baby

Lincoln Brown
Lincoln Brown

Relevant

Luis Garcia
Luis Garcia

…then the Jews who slew Christ were justified. Do you even realize the implications of the garbage that comes out of your mouth?

Dylan Hall
Dylan Hall

She has a blessed style (and heart for being patient enough for animation) but you do know she mocks the OT and is a pagan-sympathizing, SJW atheist right?

She literally titles a video "tribute to the golden calf" and it is filled with degeneracy.

Vid related blog.ninapaley.com/2015/09/01/the-golden-calf-return-of-the-goddess/

Logan Martin
Logan Martin

No hope for agriculture, only way we could survive is if we found some valuable resources.

Just wait for global warming. Also, inside hydroponics makes anywhere viable for agriculture provided you have enough start-up funds.

Christopher Nguyen
Christopher Nguyen

That whole blog
Should I really keep watching this in a fasting day? It feels like I'm breaking it even if I'm pitying it.

Attached: 8c88c8b8228bdeea61484a25f6d765e88890b30e5a8275ca61c2c1db1d246b7a.jpg (123.6 KB, 960x720)

Xavier Rivera
Xavier Rivera

Anti-Christian propaganda.

Jaxon Jenkins
Jaxon Jenkins

she mocks the OT and is a pagan-sympathizing, SJW atheist
Meh. I separate the art from the artist. A broken watch is right twice a day.

That little chunk of dirt we call "Jerusalem" has passed through so many hands over such a long period of time, the only answer to the question "To whom does it belong?" is "God". It doesn't belong to us.

Adam Clark
Adam Clark

This post and image x 1000. Trying to create an edgy Christian nation-state in order to "make the world a better place" is playing right into the ideologies of the modernists you all claim to be against. Focus on your own repentance, do good as you are able in the communities God has given you, and leave God's work to God.

Colton Young
Colton Young

modern liberal propaganda

Jacob King
Jacob King

muh christian nation
This is retarded concerning the fact sects of christianity were murdering themselves for ages. Even to this even minor differences generate massive conflicts

Ayden Morgan
Ayden Morgan

start studying agriculture to tame the land if many brethren and sisters in Christ are serious about it.
I like the idea of having a agrarian community for the christian farmers.

Attached: Agrarian-Christian.PNG (75.33 KB, 160x176)

Angel Ramirez
Angel Ramirez

No one cares about the jews's opinions of us.

Jose Lewis
Jose Lewis

Why are falseflaggers this retarded not banned or at least warned? Is quashing diapa jokes really more important?
I seriously hope you're not the Muslimanon from earlier for that comment. Sectarianism was not a feature of Christianity for centuries if not over a millennium and today is dying or at least fizzling out across the Christian world.

Evan Cook
Evan Cook

today is dying or at least fizzling out across the Christian world.
This. People are becoming less christian, this mean the useless degeneracy is rising and corrupting the children minds so why can't we have a place that are safe for the Christians?

Oliver Hall
Oliver Hall

Jews and Muslims constantly slaughtering each other
Propaganda
No friend, for once its finally the truth.

Attached: 1465280947969.png (295.18 KB, 456x653)

Blake Gonzalez
Blake Gonzalez

It will be nice to live in Christian nation as long as the death punishment is legal.

Grayson Wright
Grayson Wright

I suggest Corsica and Sardinia

Jordan Powell
Jordan Powell

I dunno, Corsica is pretty full to be honest.
t.frog

Austin Reyes
Austin Reyes

I like French people
t.Ligurian

Andrew Turner
Andrew Turner

Completely unchristian attitude and false flaggers have no right to call others larpers.

Ryder Stewart
Ryder Stewart

Anyone who wants to "take back" jerusalem is a LARPer /pol/ baby, who believes that "might makes right". I'm just using an argument that fits their little twisted worldview. I believe that Jerusalem doesn't belong to Christians, because there is no "Christian" nation per se, except the little district of Rome called Vatican.

Palestine belongs to Palestianians and the Jews, people who historicaly lived there.

Mason Hughes
Mason Hughes

Jews
people who historically lived there
Pick one.

Kayden Cooper
Kayden Cooper

You think Jews were never in Palestine prior to 1948? So the Bible is, what, made up?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_Jews

Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson

Remember - Bible is a jewish trick, my fashy goy, now give me d'nations ^^ amirite?

Michael Mitchell
Michael Mitchell

I can undestand general spite against "let's just burn all middle east" etc. but you're doing it in a way that implies that you're actually ok with people not being Christian. You're doing it in a way like you don't identify with christianity while posting with a Catholic flag. And finally you're doing it in a way that is as cringy as the posts you were criticizing.
So please stop that. You're not convincing anyone, you're just making more strife here.

Connor Nelson
Connor Nelson

you're actually ok with people not being Christian
Because I am, how would you convert middle eastern muslims to christianity without force? Lets not kid ourselves, religion is a part of the identity, Im fine with most palestinians not being Chritian. Also what is the benefit of reclaiming Jerusalem for "Christianity" (that is internet LARPers who want to be crusaders)? Arent the teachings more important than some piece of desert?

Isaac Lewis
Isaac Lewis

and the Jews

Attached: post.png (322.09 KB, 491x491)

Kayden Martin
Kayden Martin

Ok.
If you find teachings important then maybe you should familiarize yourself with them. Like, how can one achieve salvation, what is the stance on other religions, what happens with unbelievers, how can you help them etc. Until then I suggest you should stop lecturing others, make some apologies here and maybe stop using that flag.

Attached: Augustine.jpg (46.12 KB, 540x405)

Gavin Anderson
Gavin Anderson

religion is a part of the identity
Religion is also part of the American identity but the minute something becomes slightly controversial they flop over.(See: 60% of American Catholics accept homosexual marriage as okay)
We want actual converts, not this "its part of the identity" stuff. At this point in history I'm not even sure if there's a difference in the salvation rate of countries which are culturally Christians and countries which just have random people converting to Christianity.

Attached: 7dce5ec40fd2636e49b9c1874ff2d1c4.gif (66.98 KB, 264x224)

Jordan Parker
Jordan Parker

They were. But most people we call jews today are Ashkenazim. They have very little actual semitic blood in them on average. If I had one great, great, great, great grandfather who was Irish and am 98.4% Indian, does that mean I belong displacing natives to Ireland? Is Ireland my land? Does it belong to me?
Do you think burgers should "give back" their land to Natives?

Austin Martinez
Austin Martinez

the Jews, people who historicaly lived there.
They were nomads and the land they lived on is not their land. Today the jews is pretty race mixed so there is very few pure semitic jews left amongst them. Please don't larp as an Christian because you are so cringy.

Josiah Cruz
Josiah Cruz

Anyway We need a nation that is small enough to take over by have many Christian children and Christian migrants.

Juan Mitchell
Juan Mitchell

Well, your best best is to create that christian nation in Africa - there are the biggest number of Christians there.

Carson Campbell
Carson Campbell

how do you convert those people without bloodshed? what's the point of converting by sword anyway these days?

Michael Brooks
Michael Brooks

Africa
They are unstable. Maybe the small island with low population around the Africa will do.

Attached: Cw.PNG (673.38 KB, 571x712)

Cooper Adams
Cooper Adams

Just be hired in ordo militaris and when the project is complete we'll settle in somewhere

Jeremiah Powell
Jeremiah Powell

We should crowd fund this.

Andrew Ross
Andrew Ross

Impossible.
As long as christianity is a missionary faith it is doomed to get warped eternally.

Easton Butler
Easton Butler

I like this thread.

Connor Hughes
Connor Hughes

Alt-Right wants its ethnostate?
What do we call ours?
Christostate?

Thomas Fisher
Thomas Fisher

Theostate.
ProBaptiCal

Justin Adams
Justin Adams

falseflagging tismos like this aren't banned
Why?

Attached: d3da2aa354b706efadbff2c22277c33223c2c87a7fe25da32ed95ef4b427fbe7.png (36.19 KB, 360x361)

Henry Bell
Henry Bell

What do we name our theostate nation?

Ryder Scott
Ryder Scott

Jesus said:
<My kingdom is not of this world.

Does that mean that Christians should work on colonizing other worlds? by "other worlds" I mean places other than Earth

Joshua Myers
Joshua Myers

Let's do it

Ryan Butler
Ryan Butler

you cannot possibly be naive enough to believe that if there was even the tiniest spot of land anywhere in the pacific, it wouldnt immediately become national interest to some hyperstate like china or the US.

Andrew Nguyen
Andrew Nguyen

Even if we do make a new country, we will immediately be invaded for not having being part of the (((international bank))).

Attached: 30a7ee5119c43f128b46267f9df2734d763351f012f24bf036480578ecbcd495.png (147.56 KB, 1000x1000)

Jayden Gutierrez
Jayden Gutierrez

This is why I dislike many Christians. They can't just leave their personal beliefs as a private matter, they just have to try and spread them and impose them on others.

Attached: 1509440916823.jpg (478.77 KB, 1099x1195)

Gavin Sanchez
Gavin Sanchez

What about a Holarchy?

Blake Adams
Blake Adams

closeted Christian

Cameron Brooks
Cameron Brooks

Except the bible mandates death to homosexuals.

Chase Evans
Chase Evans

gay anime poster
Like poetry

Angel Gray
Angel Gray

back to reddit

Kayden Ward
Kayden Ward

Why not just a good ol' American theocracy?
youtube.com/watch?v=PJTonrzXTJs

Elijah Lopez
Elijah Lopez

That video is brutal but hey they were suffering from fertility crisis for some reason. The world is literally depopulating so the nations become militaristic.

Attached: traitors-2.gif (2.13 MB, 540x210)

Adrian Adams
Adrian Adams

I'm okay that people damn themselves to oblivion with gnashing of teeth
Well then…

Mason Ortiz
Mason Ortiz

wow, thats NOT a catholic position youre representing there.

its really really not ok for people not to believe in christ when they are aware of his existance. Unless they enjoy being spiritually dead and condemned to hell. literally how can you think thats ok.

Nicholas Diaz
Nicholas Diaz

To be fair, they could handled it slightly better. Perform artificial insemination/surrogate motherhood during their fertile years without raping or murdering them.

Mason Lee
Mason Lee

What movie is that gif from? Sage for off-topic.

Dominic Morgan
Dominic Morgan

artificial insemination/surrogate motherhood
There are not many fertile women and men left, hence the reason they annulled the second married couples to kidnap the fertile women and their children. The big problem is they are in denial that the men may be infertile just like the women are. To solve the weird problem is the wives use the fertile men to have sex with the handmaids. The biological fathers and mother will never see their biological children.

The Handmaid’s Tale

Carson Smith
Carson Smith

The men are fertile. Regardless they're still overcomplicating it. They don't need to kidnap the handmaids' children, they could just have the father take care of them. They don't need to kidnap the handmaids either, her only purpose is to carry the child to term. They just need to have her in custody for the insemination and giving birth. The rest of time she could do whatever she wanted to as long as she didn't leave the country or kill the baby. If the men are infertile too, that's no big problem, as it's easier to test and semen is extremely cheap and easy to give.
Just having her do a pregnancy test once a month and borrowing her if she's not pregnant for a certain time period is enough. If the men aren't infertile, there's nothing preventing them from having children with their regular husband, provided they have one.

Kayden Nguyen
Kayden Nguyen

it's easier to test and semen is extremely cheap and easy to give.
I feel sorry for the men because there are few fertile men so that means a lot of milkings. If you understand what I am trying to say.

Easton Young
Easton Young

Much better than being raped and giving birth. If the men would be infertile at the same rates, it wouldn't be a problem. But they aren't, the handmaids are getting pregnant. Even if the male fertility rate would be 1/100 of the women's, they would still just need to donate around twice a week for it to match up.

Gabriel Baker
Gabriel Baker

They will need genetic registry to avoid inbreeding with their siblings and cousins.

Robert Morales
Robert Morales

Would be trivial with modern technology.

Asher Jackson
Asher Jackson

I am convinced that we need our own seed banks for the Christians so it can be used during fertility crisis. I never thought that it is important for the Christian natio to secure the future for the Christian s.

Julian Flores
Julian Flores

Wouldn't that require masturbation?

Christian Torres
Christian Torres

Yes the sperm banks provide the men room for the men to collect their sperms into semen samples.

Jeremiah Rodriguez
Jeremiah Rodriguez

Technically looking at women with lust is sinning. Using your reproductive organs to reproduce (or what else would you collect sperm samples for?) isn't sinning.

Jayden Thomas
Jayden Thomas

YESYESYESYESYES CHRISTIAN GALACTIC EMPIRE NOW

Carter Watson
Carter Watson

They will conjure the image of women in their minds so they still sin, so how do they avoid committing a sin for being lustful?

John Evans
John Evans

WE MUST DISSENT

Jack Peterson
Jack Peterson

You know monastries are a thing?

Hunter James
Hunter James

monastries
Are they forbidden from procreating?

Bentley Fisher
Bentley Fisher

The land is lovely to colonise.

privateislandsonline.com/central-america/panama/parida-island

Chase Nelson
Chase Nelson

Come Christ's revolution, you'll have it.
Until then, bear with this wait in the mire and save as many as you can around you

Jason Moore
Jason Moore

As long as the racemixing is forbidden then it's ok.

Leo Hill
Leo Hill

There's one on the way It's measured in stadia I'm skeptical of legislating sin away

Luis Bennett
Luis Bennett

Take off that flag. Love is a divine gift.

Evan Walker
Evan Walker

being a cuckold
enjoy "your" half-black grandchildren
(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)

Attached: 629d010b7e3457cfda41a224a62d31bced9138cc1929ddcfabf5dc902dbd9763.gif (2.18 MB, 320x228)

Chase Kelly
Chase Kelly

If it goes badly one of us might have to chug back poison in a war crime hearing.
that's a sin user

Cameron Taylor
Cameron Taylor

why do you use our flag user?

Cameron Bailey
Cameron Bailey

i don't know how we would get that much money unless some rich christian is just willing to donate it to the cause

Asher Taylor
Asher Taylor

Upvote

Jackson Taylor
Jackson Taylor

not understanding the importance of separating church and state
it's like you want to be burned at the stake or something

Hudson Taylor
Hudson Taylor

Utah?

Logan Nelson
Logan Nelson

There's some island around the Papua New Guinea.

Christopher Gonzalez
Christopher Gonzalez

Utah is Mormon and a state of US. If the Christian nation is right wing then I am in.

James Turner
James Turner

we need tyranny
ignore Psalms 2 and 146

I'm good. Crucify me.

Charles Thomas
Charles Thomas

Aussie govt won't do to that. Australia is a big country so it's impossible to enforce the laws everywhere %100 efficiently.

Angel Gomez
Angel Gomez

If I may through my hat into the ring, I suggest it be located in Puerto Rico. They're already mostly Christian, and America would be willing to grant us independence if we had enough support for it.

The government itself should value individual liberty and be held in degrees, with cities functioning like US states. There will be a federal government and congress to enforce laws and such. Representatives from each recognized denomination act as congress and in the pool of representatives, the people elect one to be president and is in charge of running the nation at large. The federal government, while theocratic to a point, should best be non-denominational. We're all brothers in Christ, are we not? Denominational fighting will get us nowhere.

Charles Brown
Charles Brown

Render unto caeser

Jace Moore
Jace Moore

Perhaps not Puerto Rico. It's a shitfest there and they live on handouts.
Even NY is doing better.
Also, individualism is what got us into this mess.
We'd wind up just as hollow and cultureless as the US if we base this entirely on government.
Perhaps if we develop our own deep rooted culture and perhaps our own dialect of English, then we have a shot at founding a lasting nation.
Plus, we'll get points with the major powers if we can be seen as fighting a corrupt government which suppresses our unique culture.

As for the cities functioning like states, the most unstable places in history are areas with weak governments which can't control their own holdings.
Our government may dissolve into bickering city states which will cause us to crumble and give other governments an excuse to trample our sovereignty on account of DAWW THEY'LL HURT THEMSELVES.
The reason why the US is so much more prosperous than Latin America is because Simone Bolivar couldn't hold them together while the US managed to force the states into a coherent empire.

Easton Morales
Easton Morales

There’s a guy that has some land in the Middle East. He bought it to make his daughter a literal princess but it’s a vacant land holding. Egypt and some neighboring nation both refuse to claim it as their own because doing so would validate a contract regarding some lucrative land rights elsewhere:

Angel James
Angel James

and perhaps our own dialect of English
How about a new language all together? It won't have to contain the baggage of English, and it'll amplify the point of having a distinct culture even more. Of course, the entire bible would need to be translated into that Language, which will be no small feat. Though that could be mitigated if we make biblical languages official languages. Dunno, just thinking out loud here.

Jeremiah Rogers
Jeremiah Rogers

individual liberty
Well you are looking at the US and it is a such mess. I rather to have autocratic government than democratic government because I prefer the safety over dangers.

Tyler Cox
Tyler Cox

Why assume that any system that values individual liberty must also value democracy? I fully understand the dangers of it, but there must be some sort of safeguard to prevent tyranny and make sure rulers act purely in the citizen's interests, no? I personally think a method of very limited democracy is best in this regard. Meritocracy perhaps?

Alexander Moore
Alexander Moore

just say the word

Attached: 726787cb4cce39115287257d888b5c69ba60a4301544856b386f388efe93839b.png (163.78 KB, 657x527)

Daniel Reed
Daniel Reed

new language? dont need anymore translated bibles.
biblical languages? yes

Carson Rodriguez
Carson Rodriguez

Are English, Latin, Greek, Hebrew, and Aramaic good for official languages? I believe Latin should be the primary language spoken, but have everyone be required to learn English and one other biblical language.

Cooper Peterson
Cooper Peterson

Holy shit man.
You're suggesting we start speaking a dead language with no resources to make you proficient at speaking it fluently.
Then you suggest that we also force the poor citizens learn what is widely regarded as one of the hardest languages in the world to learn and mother fucking Greek

Daniel Barnes
Daniel Barnes

Fine, no Latin, but I still stand by my biblical language requirement.

Daniel Wood
Daniel Wood

No hebrew please.

Gavin Reyes
Gavin Reyes

A high prerequisite of knowledge for citizenship makes it more likely that the citizens will be more educated and serious about the goals of the country.

Don't let one poster's disagreeing opinion convince you that you're wrong.

Anthony Jenkins
Anthony Jenkins

Why not? That's what the OT was written in? If you're worried about Jews then I was thinking that only Christians (Recently converted or otherwise) can immigrate and become citizens.

Kayden Gutierrez
Kayden Gutierrez

our greatest ally

Attached: jc.mp4 (6.05 MB, 720x480)

Ian Thomas
Ian Thomas

There is a lot of white people in Israel during the roman days so how can he be so sure that he is a jew?

Ethan Martin
Ethan Martin

He was a jew, lets just ignore that he went against the jews, and they didn't want him as the jewish messiah.

Attached: The-Jewish-role-in-christianity,-why-jesus-is-special.png (1.13 MB, 1374x3504)

Ian Stewart
Ian Stewart

Came up with some hypothetical borders if were going to take the DEUS VULT option. What are your thoughts

Attached: borders.png (301.55 KB, 993x960)

Sebastian Evans
Sebastian Evans

The problem is we need an ideal people to populate our Christian nation. Only certain people have just the right traits to be consistently good Christians. Italians and Mexicans are too aggressive and form drug cartels and mafias. Swedes are too cucked and pretentious. Those who don't abandon the faith due to some rhetoric pervert it to suit their feefees for the sake of tolerance and other self-destructive non-virtues. The Polish on the other hand seem to be in the goldilocks zone, where they're not too aggressive to be poor Christians and they're not too cucked to be poor Christians. The American Christian right fits here too, as well as some groups in other nations. If we can develop a eugenics program to create Christians that fall into the Poland zone we will have a stable Christian nation. Good politics and good leaders will come from good people.

Hunter Lopez
Hunter Lopez

Eugenics

Attached: 699af85f4317a1d128f214381d063b34ef6b5840b56bbf99815396ef1fbc2bfc.jpg (129.1 KB, 1280x720)

Bentley Allen
Bentley Allen

Eugenics just means good breeding. Christianity if followed is eugenic.

Carson Flores
Carson Flores

No you moron.
Eugenics is not just good breeding and it is most certainly not Christian.

Caleb Allen
Caleb Allen

now thats what I call heresy

Nicholas Baker
Nicholas Baker

eu: good
genics: breeding
It's not heretical at all. It's just practical and hurts feefees.

Luis Gomez
Luis Gomez

abortion is not christian
birth control is not christian
make an idol of your own sphincter at your peril

Luke Morales
Luke Morales

We can just set up conditions where a good people would grow. There's no need to go democrat with it.

Isaac Anderson
Isaac Anderson

uhh actually eugenics is organic oatmeal and bpa-free waterbottles ok?
real eugenics has never been tried
just stop

Aaron Jackson
Aaron Jackson

holy shit that video make me fucking angry I think I understand how Moses felt when he came down from the mountain,

Chase Myers
Chase Myers

yes and let's abort the fetuses that have the downs as well :^)

Liam Baker
Liam Baker

Not even us Northern Italians? :3

Adrian Richardson
Adrian Richardson

Fine, forget the eugenics part. Just select good people to populate the nation in the first place.

Kevin Williams
Kevin Williams

I am a Christian… so that I do not expect 'history' to be anything but a 'long defeat'
What on Earth does this mean? It sounds like he's saying that he "chooses" to be Christian (doesn't really believe in the Bible, just goes with Christian values for whatever reason he's selected) because doing so means he can believe that everything is predetermined and that God will (apparently) lose. I do not know how to interpret that sentence and I don't know how it supports the notion that Christians will have a land of their own in the end (outside of God's Kingdom of course).

Adrian Bailey
Adrian Bailey

This is the biggest thing I don't think anyone's acknowledging. The nature of war in this nuclear day and age. I can only imagine the rise of a Christian nation in some kind of post-apocalyptic scenario. Only then does it not seem so LARPy.

Carter Sanchez
Carter Sanchez

Those borders

Nibba you're not thinking this through.
If we'd hypothetically start a crusade and establish a new, christian crusader state, we have to use every advantage we can get.
With IS wreaking havoc, Kurdish nationalism rising and Israel hate peaking we need to start secure ourselves.
Our main support would be the christians from Assyria and Lebanon in terms of allies.
We could negotiate with the Palestinians and even Hezbollah would be prepared to go into military alliance against Israel.
Furthermore, Syria isn't happy with Israel's occupation of the Golan Heights and its plans to further their sphere of influence into Syria.

Pic related is our best chance of a crusader state.

PROS
- It has access to the shore, with harbors important to our future economy
- It borders Lebanon (40% christian, sadly not so much on this side of the border but hey the muslims there hate the Jews so that's that)
- It borders Syria, who's also not too fond of Israel, plus would lift the occupation of the Golan Heights which would make Assad rather pleased
- We share an actual small border with Israel and a pretty large one with Palestina, making it more difficult for Israel to retaliate and get some support of our military allies in Palestina
- Nazareth will be ours

CONS
- Our water supply is largely dependent on the Golan Heights, a.k.a. Syria
- USA might intervene
- Huge war potential (175k+ active personnel and various (((economic sources))) ), a navy large enough to block the coast and shut down naval supply routes, and a bloody air force

Unless we can get ISIS-tier support for our endeavors and others will also attack Israel at the same time we wouldn't stand a chance sadly, but it's still our best bet.

Attached: Our-best-bet.jpg (765.89 KB, 1020x1278)

Liam Butler
Liam Butler

This is an excellent starting point and it seems like you've really put a lot of thought into this. The border's I've described aren't the ones that we should start with, but rather the ideal that may or may not happen way, way down the line. I should have clarified that further. Regardless, we'd have to pray that the Arab world's hatred for Israel outweighs their hatred of Christians. Of course the geopolitical ramifications of such a crusader state would mean that unless we play our cards very, VERY carefully, war with the US is inevitable, but it's possible that they can be negotiated with on the terms that civilians will not be harmed. If we're dependent on the Golan heights, then I'd much rather split the land with Syria then let them have all of it. They might not like us AS much than if we gave them the land outright, but at least we won't have to be reliant on other nations for water. Also, keep in mind that from what I understand, Israel MIGHT be open for negotiation regarding land, so that might be something to consider as well. Also, if we maintain strong diplomatic relations with Palestine, we MIGHT also be able to retake Jerusalem and split with them into East and West.

Luis James
Luis James

Ideal borders you say?

Attached: greaterjudeosyria.png (86.71 KB, 651x649)

Aaron Rodriguez
Aaron Rodriguez

eu: good
genics: breeding
etymology = word meaning
no

Also, stop with the cringe-tier edgelording kid

Landon Rivera
Landon Rivera

I get what you're saying but there is also the much more likely possibility of Christian or post-Christian nations having a Christian revival/renaissance.
Poland is practically a Christian state. It's the other countries that are LARPing as anti-Western Marxists. See: "antifa"

Adam Hill
Adam Hill

My people the Maronites are more numerous than every Jew in the world. If this crusade occurred, expect hundreds of thousands of Lebanese Catholics from Brazil and Australia to rush to reclaim the Holy Land. It also may be just the event needed to get the Maronites to reclaim Lebanon once and for all.

Nazareth in 2020.
Beirut in 2025.
Jerusalem in 2030.
Constantinople in 2040.

Attached: image.jpg (32.02 KB, 276x426)

Owen Rivera
Owen Rivera

I assume you're referring to their respective cultures and not race. Maronites, Melkites, Chaldeans, and Copts from Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, and Egypt haven't given up faith even in persecution.

Attached: image.jpg (1.52 MB, 2448x2448)

Landon Allen
Landon Allen

Sinai when? 2035?

Hunter Mitchell
Hunter Mitchell

mfw I learned that Lebanon was like 80% Christian before the Civil War

Attached: 7ab12be80146a9e3e5adbdc9c8b7ec07d9e06705588b015cc456b930db57159c.png (291.67 KB, 467x462)

Nathan Anderson
Nathan Anderson

It's okay. We have settled in Brazil and the liberal atheist Australia shall soon become Maronite. When the time comes, we will retake our homeland. We outnumber the Muslims worldwide and it's just a matter of timing. The Maronites will never forget Beirut. Good thing mount Lebanon is still 95% Christian

Adrian Hughes
Adrian Hughes

What should our reclaimed land be called? We should also make a flag for it. What should be included in it?

Nicholas Cox
Nicholas Cox

This is an excellent starting point and it seems like you've really put a lot of thought into this.
Literally 1h of political analysis and GIMP lel.

If we're dependent on the Golan heights, then I'd much rather split the land with Syria then let them have all of it.
Also, if we maintain strong diplomatic relations with Palestine, we MIGHT also be able to retake Jerusalem and split with them into East and West.
You are absolutely out of your mind.
We have no clear advantage whatsoever, invade a foreign entity with a militia while in a huge disadvantage yet you want to make demands?
Taking Jerusalem is for the greedy, and a part of the Golan Heights would lose our whole advantage with Syria and make them hostile too.
A contract for water access would be sufficient.

If this crusade occurred, expect hundreds of thousands of Lebanese Catholics from Brazil and Australia to rush to reclaim the Holy Land.
I really really hope not.
This would make people a lot more hostile to us AND our neutral-friendly ally Lebanon, not even speaking about the alliance with Hezbollah which would be gone if any muslim gets displaced in Lebanon.
If we're talking realism we HAVE to stay friends with our neighbors for the next half century to build up a strong economy.
Of course, we could enact a law condemning the settlement and colonization of the area by Jewish settlers and return it to their "historical Levant-Arabian natives" and give it to returning Maronites.

Duchy of Acre.

Ian Butler
Ian Butler

Bring back Nazi Germany?

William Rogers
William Rogers

As a catholic minority, this sounds interesting, gonna need a place where my children's rights will not be stripped off simply for being a christian

Julian Green
Julian Green

I always wondered what the Middle East (and Constantinople) would look like if Christendom still held onto it.

Attached: Map-Crusader-states-1135-en.png (336.14 KB, 955x1315)

Lucas Anderson
Lucas Anderson

We could buy a small archipelago or take over a few islands in front of Italy and France; each denomination gets a few and we try to tolerate one another.

Not really…

Andrew Brown
Andrew Brown

Duchy of Acre.
I like that.

Aaron Robinson
Aaron Robinson

I wish, a proper country free of apostates, infidels, heretics, idolatry, secularism would be most good. Perhaps an artificial island in the warm waters of the south pacific, a little agrarian colony?

Luke Young
Luke Young

Perhaps an artificial island in the warm waters of the south pacific, a little agrarian colony?
I can believe that is possible.

Mason Ortiz
Mason Ortiz

If the chinese can build islands for military purposes then why not one to live on free of western decadence and secularism and eastern paganism and communistic tendancies

Oliver Sullivan
Oliver Sullivan

We need shallow ocean to build on.

Evan Jackson
Evan Jackson

Pathetic.

Oliver Ward
Oliver Ward

Can we name it Wakanda?

Ethan Sullivan
Ethan Sullivan

just work on yourself and your family
regarding nations there isn't much you can do than simply living virtuously and raising good kids

don't worry about other people's sins, they will deal with them and be judged for them, so everything works out

Landon Garcia
Landon Garcia

…then the Jews who slew Christ were justified.
implying that the Jews would've been able to kill Christ without his permission.

Jonathan Wright
Jonathan Wright

People like you are the reason why the world is going to shit.
All words, no action.

Jayden James
Jayden James

Might makes right,
Completely unchristian

Says who?
Some nameless nigger on an imageboard?
At least back this up with some theology or something you twat.

Cameron Barnes
Cameron Barnes

People like you are the reason why the world is going to shit.
user is Adam?

Hudson Ward
Hudson Ward

That’s a mortal sin

Attached: A673CCE3-699B-450F-8471-26150B1F16AA.jpeg (2.33 MB, 4032x3024)

Parker Price
Parker Price

Don’t sin against hope.

Jace Morris
Jace Morris

Which, when you think about it has a deeper question to that:

Is it sinful to commit a sin , knowing that it is a sin (with full conscience) but only committing the sin for a greater and grander good?

Would the ends justify the means?

Nicholas Rogers
Nicholas Rogers

But what will we do with the Holy Land if the J*os invoke the "Samson Option"?

whats the samson option?

Its a protocol Israel has where if she were to ever fall, the nukes America gave her would detonate…thus leaving the Holy Land barren and uninhabitable.

Attached: sampson-option.jpg (610.13 KB, 840x784)

Gabriel Kelly
Gabriel Kelly

This shit looked autistic as fuck.

I separate the art from the artist.

Their agenda was all through that animation though. People like that can't help but to keep their shit to themselves.

Caleb Nguyen
Caleb Nguyen

but spreading and pushing down degeneracy and atheism is totally fine and dandy

Daniel Ramirez
Daniel Ramirez

You need a Christian nation that has the wisdom, knowledge, and understanding which comes only from the Lord. Everything else will follow.

Lucas Walker
Lucas Walker

It's okay. We have settled in Brazil and the liberal atheist Australia shall soon become Maronite.
Don't hold your breath. I agree with you in that Australia is soon to come under God's wrath, but the suicide/destruction of civilization takes time.

Ryder Thomas
Ryder Thomas

Surely you meant Eve.

Leo Gomez
Leo Gomez

I never heard about this before.
As far as I could read on Wikipedia, just taking North-Israel would not trigger it.
Even if we were to take it all, nuking the entire holy land would kill 1/3rd of all the jews currently in existence, and leave the place a literal Armageddon for the next century or two (so no chance of return for them either).
Besides, this would surely tarnish the jews' reputation going from the ultimate victim to the ultimate evildoers.

John Evans
John Evans

I mean, they a j*os after all. I'm sure they will find a way to play victim after nuking themselves.
<OyVey goy! Look what you made us do!
<now the Holy Land is a barren waste because you didn't let us create a greater Israel!
<G-d is gonna be very angry with you!
<We are the chosen people, we know best and you don't!
<OyVey! Get these handcuffs off me!
<That's anti-Semitic! Im no war criminal! Im a victim!
<This is literally annudda shoah!

Attached: why-do-they-persecute-me-so-618x999.jpg (151.05 KB, 618x999)

Alexander Harris
Alexander Harris

Latin isn't hard. you just need to apply yourself, and use flashcards to memorize all the declensions and such. I'm not very knowledgeable in latin though, so I can't say definitively, as an expert in the language.

Nolan Sullivan
Nolan Sullivan

B-but, muh antifeminist dystopia! Didn't you watch the video? That is literally what is happening to wymyn in Trump's AmeriKKKa!

Get woke, sheep!

:^)

Gavin Collins
Gavin Collins

The enemy(Satan and his antichrist) will forever corrupt our nations on this earth. He will even gain full control of the world for a time, right before Christ returns. That is our 'long defeat'
But in the end we will win, for God will win, and we will have our land (God's kingdom) in the end.
Its like you dont know how to analyse a quote. And Tolkien was a much more devout christian than you ever could be, so wash your mouth when speaking of him.

Xavier Gonzalez
Xavier Gonzalez

MY BROTHERS
NOW IS THE TIME TO COLONIZE ANTARCTICA AND ESTABLISH THE HOLY CHRISTIAN EMPIRE

Isaiah Gray
Isaiah Gray

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES
GALACTIC EMPIRE OF CHRIST WHEN?

Attached: com-spacecrusader-900-1024x1024.jpg (181.21 KB, 689x689)

Kayden Harris
Kayden Harris

We could legitimately all pitch in money to buy land and create a homestead. We would obviously need people with knowledge of agriculture, some sort of housing arrangement, and women; not to mention that the justice system would be confusing and we'd have to figure that out.
But, it's legitimately plausible, and with the addition of more people into the homestead, we could procure more land and eventually become recognized as a city, thus giving us further sovereignty. The main problem is the taxing that would result from whatever nation we lived under, and their attempts to install their government and infrastructure into our land.

Attached: skalitz.jpg (309.92 KB, 1600x900)

Jose Clark
Jose Clark

Give me all of your property, you don't own any of it anyways.

Dominic Hill
Dominic Hill

seperate art from artist
several examples of this art are blasphemous and show hatred for God

Christopher Perry
Christopher Perry

628411(checked)

We shall spread the word of God throughout the whole galaxy if we have to!

Attached: ls.jpg (15.27 KB, 250x250)

Robert Howard
Robert Howard

Technically, we can't even see beyond our own cosmological backyard. For example, the closest star other than the sun to us is Alpha Centauri which is about 4 light years away. That means the image that we currently receive of Alpha Centauri is 4 years old, and that's the closest sun. If we look into the observable universe, we can see near the beginning of time, but the information that we are currently getting is already outdated so-to-speak. Furthermore, there is the universe beyond the observable universe that we cannot see due to limitations of physics. It is postulated that the actual universe is at least 250 times bigger than the observable universe (7 trillion light years across), but scientists are still unsure and the actual universe may be even larger than that.

Angel Perez
Angel Perez

Or create an artificial island/buy one from a micronesian government or something.

Nicholas Stewart
Nicholas Stewart

buy one from a Micronesian government
I like that idea and it is somewhere near Australia so the trade business should not be a problem.

Jayden Campbell
Jayden Campbell

What a good picture you have!

Aiden Robinson
Aiden Robinson

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Uninhabited_islands_of_the_United_States

Nolan Smith
Nolan Smith

There was a monarchist in Russia who tried this so he could install one of the Romanov descendants as head of state out in the pacific.

Attached: 1520352718429.jpg (86.03 KB, 675x1024)

Luis Young
Luis Young

he could install one of the Romanov descendants as head of state out in the pacific.
Did that work?

Daniel Turner
Daniel Turner

The islands (i forget which one) ultimately backed out although they did seriously consider it. So alas not yet.

Julian Williams
Julian Williams

That's disappointing.

Grayson Gonzalez
Grayson Gonzalez

I recommend Egypt if we're gonna rebuild society. It has everything a budding civilization needs. Regularly flooding rivers, B-E-A-U-tiful soil for planting crops, so we shouldn't have any issues about feeding people, unless we stray from god's grace, in which case all bets are off.

Jack Bell
Jack Bell

I say Namibia as it is one of the most sparsely populated countries on earth with ample land.

Connor Butler
Connor Butler

Tbh I pick islands somewhere around Australia. It's more stable than Africa.

Elijah Jenkins
Elijah Jenkins

We need less LARPers, that's what we need

Carter Robinson
Carter Robinson

I made some flags for an Arab Christian nation. The calligraphy is the Lord's prayer.

Attached: Untitled.png (147.78 KB, 2500x1300)

Noah Wood
Noah Wood

in other colors

Attached: flag2.png (69.26 KB, 2500x1300)

Nathaniel Turner
Nathaniel Turner

Attached: flag.png (70.3 KB, 2500x1300)

Brayden Cooper
Brayden Cooper

Thanks, saved.

Attached: jesus.jpg (80.67 KB, 601x601)

Henry Barnes
Henry Barnes

Arab Christian nation
You are a very bad goy! Don't ally with the white christian nationalists. >:^(

I am jokin'. :-)

That's cool of you to make the flags for the Arab Christian nationalists.

Austin Brooks
Austin Brooks

I like to live in area that is free of degenerates.

Logan Morgan
Logan Morgan

Let's colonize a small island in the Mediterranean sea.

Connor Reyes
Connor Reyes

go to malta, its pretty catholic already.

Logan Allen
Logan Allen

Let's conquer Antioch and rebuild it.

Attached: 1524931224904.jpg (199.86 KB, 1052x467)

Adrian Phillips
Adrian Phillips

Malta is small.

Julian Williams
Julian Williams

pls fix your countries instead of invading ours
if we are going to solve problems by running away from them then soon we will have no countries to run away to

Aaron Thompson
Aaron Thompson

Midwest Christian sanctuary when?

Nicholas Wilson
Nicholas Wilson

Let's invade roach-country and get slapped by a million kebabs

FTFY.

Ian Ross
Ian Ross

Go to the small nation and start a christian tribe.

Nolan Sullivan
Nolan Sullivan

AnCaps have been working on this for a few decades. They came to the conclusion that you'll have to just build your own land out in the ocean.

seasteading.org/

Sebastian Smith
Sebastian Smith

Ancaps are a meme, and their attempt are gonna be hilarious.

Actually, i don't know which experiment is gonna be more of a dumpster fire.
The Floating Island Project, or that small commie city in Florida.
futurism.com/floating-island-project-high-seas/

Grayson Allen
Grayson Allen

Harder requisites also make it harder to attract people, why dont we make so you have to know at least one of then (Latin,.Greek, Hebrew, Aramaic) thats more reasonable and broadreaching
Also I suggest we create our own cripto currency to use

Attached: ce39983d11ecebcd276e7062ddbd2361ed54dd938ad6f13ad3690e135283493e.jpg (11.37 KB, 216x255)

Oliver Sanders
Oliver Sanders

XD