IS webm/mp4 thread

Post video of battles and other interesting.
No executions please.

Attached: suadoh.webm (750x420, 14.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=sY9A8_1522648275
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: z4.webm (750x420, 9.95M)

You never know when some of those propaganda videos are fake.

Attached: z4_2.webm (750x420 7.64 MB, 7.9M)

You think they make staged video of battles?

Attached: bomm24102017_2.webm (750x420, 7.19M)

Cuckchan /int/ thread? Cuckchan /int/ thread :^)! I thought you faggots learned your lesson back in 2015 when we chased you off our boards.

Attached: green goblin realizes the final solution was a good thing.gif (490x360, 1.15M)

Attached: 3zm3.webm (890x500, 8.87M)

Attached: 3zm3_2.webm (480x270, 9.74M)

The Kurds are living proof that they do.
>entire city has to be destroyed by US and (((coalition))) jets for them to take it
Proxy wars are a strange thing, indeed.

We don't think they do, we have concrete evidence they do.

Post proofs if you have, and find nearest syria thread. Here post only battle videos.

Post them if you sure that video fake

Attached: istihdaf1.webm (1920x1080, 8.96M)

No but they definitely edit and cut out whatever doesn't suit them.

Some things are staged but they tend to stand out due to editing cut eg. someone runs up to active vehicle (editing cut) vehicle that now seems to be uncrewed gets destroyed by brave hajji.

You need to mix it up or you could end up falling for one of them.

Attached: Gift from the gods.webm (400x226, 682.12K)

What "proofs" do you want? The fact that ISIS is an American proxy, or that the kurds are pathetic fighters? Also, fuck off - all you're posting is daesh footage.

Attached: Laughing Daesh.jpg (1280x720, 143.99K)

webm related is Rainer al winkli, known german IS supporter dancing at home to some nasheed

Attached: drachentanz.webm (512x288, 9.94M)

I saw him at a grocery store in Coburg yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Golry to Allah in the highest”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Etzela?” but he kept cutting me off and going “etzela? etzela? etzela?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him neigh as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen cans of sausage in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

You had luck that he only acted like an asshole and didn't stab you

We already have
It's a cyclical webm thread.
Post all webms there.

Attached: Spear of Longinus- I am War feat. Syrian Army.mp4 (640x360, 14.2M)

8ch full off webm threads we need jyst scoop all videos together

Attached: fb517b27bfe8ca651c2bf3340bbb6c476ba48c82718f71d0c22aac73b50176aa.webm (480x270, 9.68M)

still cool video shows why you need infantry support to defend tanks

Attached: قذائف الموحدين.webm (750x420, 7.23M)

Attached: An exemplary ISIS operative fights in a glorious jihad against all infidels.webm (358x640, 2.38M)

(checked)
Shit there was somebody alive under that tank that flames out at the end. How is that even possible

He's dressed like Hezbollah and dont even die on video what the … you bring to us

Almost all tanks have a luke on the bottom for the crew to escape.

Attached: Qiwat_rammy02_02.webm (1280x720, 6.08M)

Attached: sunat-allah.webm (1280x720, 12.54M)

Attached: dlal5 (1)_4.webm (750x420, 9.85M)

Attached: dlal5 (1)_5.webm (750x420, 8.65M)

Attached: dlal5 (1)_6.webm (750x420, 9.14M)

Hold up, I get that ISIS is largely supplied by by Israel and the US, but I had no idea that they used Real NATO.

I remember an interview of Arnold Schwarzenegger where he explained one of the military drills that his tank division would do in Austria where the tank crews would repeatedly climb into the tanks, and crawl out of the bottom about one hundred times.

Not whole entire battles, but they do blow up abandoned tanks on camera and professionally edit it to look heroic.

It's kind of sad that ISIS propagandists are legitimately better OPs than streloks. Peace be upon you, mujahid-kun.

/wm/ has pretty decent threads on this.

Attached: Assad Drive.webm (480x276, 11.09M)

Attached: wiaba_3.webm (480x270, 15.56M)

Why even live?…

Attached: ride with hitler.jpg (600x773, 67.46K)

He was asking for proof about the videos being staged, you autsitic faggot.

Attached: wiaba_4.webm (750x420, 13.53M)

Attached: koran2.jpg (720x478, 74.58K)

Burning desire to remove intensifies…

Attached: Removeing Music.webm (480x360, 1.72M)

Story?

What's the point?

I wonder if that was LPG, seems to be more fireball than actual overpressure.

sandnigs nogging

I hope he holds on, we need more secular nations in the middle east.

Attached: Assad must go.jpg (363x2045, 409.66K)

But Merkel is still in power?
And Trump isn't anti-ISIS at all

Did they machine their own mortar and shells? Fucking quality craftsmanship. That is seriously impressive what they did in an old unmodernized machine shop.

Attached: Shit-Shovel-AK47.jpg (800x533, 88.33K)

Now that ISIS is almost entirely "dead", what do you think will happen to all the guys who made their propaganda videos?
Will they just remain underground and wait for the next big insurgency, or will they join the winning side and we will see ISIS-esque propaganda videos for the Iraqi national army which would be hilarious as fuck.

yep, hes getting gassed

Attached: 6cf46cd43872ac1fd66bb96166d78cbc1f83bc39291d744cc38d25f41c99da09.jpg (616x714, 52.44K)

They're back in their colleges back in Europe/North America. No really there is one video where they're filming and the dick filming doesn't sound like a goat fucker what so ever.

Attached: furat_afahukma.webm (750x420, 11.77M)

Attached: furat_afahukma_1.webm (750x420, 15.08M)

Did they raid a fucking gravel dig?

Attached: 1427086214349.jpg (314x246, 26.93K)

liveleak.com/view?t=sY9A8_1522648275

Attached: The_horrors_of_GoPros.webm (640x360, 2.25M)

If I'm not mistaken those are prisoners they released for a trap shoot. Notice no shoes on any of the bodies and no weapons or other gear. Those were not combatants, the video was staged.

That's my guess anyway.

Attached: The_Brains_Trust.jpg (2000x1443, 1.79M)

Anyone got the Zig Forums a magical place webm of the guy who replies im going to fuck you in the ass

Attached: welcome to k now git out.webm (1920x1080, 3.76M)

ty nigga

Bend over and take your pants off, fuckboi.

Isn't it standard practice to have infantry protect the tank, who in turn protects the infantry? Obviously there wouldn't be 30 guys standing in arms reach, in a ring around the tank, but shouldn't there have been a couple spread out along the front to watch for that exact kind of thing?

Arabs don't really do standard practice.

Arabs have M1 Abrams? I'm asking why there were no infantry spread out covering the tank from goat fuckers in sandals.

Yep. Saudis have them as well as ISIS/Iraq, the former taking them from the latter. I dunno if the houthi videos of them wrecking the saudis are still on the net but you get to see all manner of gear get absolutely fucked by literal goat herders.

An user in a tank thread said that ISIS hasn't captured any Abrams' because they would also need to capture the crew and get them to give up the sekrit passwords to operate em, and haven't had luck with that.

Iraq had* M1A1 degraded (without DU armor kits, basically M1s with a 120mm l/44), Saudi have M1A2S Sep v2.
S models are supposedly better than US M1A2 as they incorporate the ceramic armor kit developed for the M1A3 program.
Which is why it's so fun seeing them getting raped by Iranian bootlegs of soviets 1970's ATGMs.

*Had, past tense because it's dubious they have many left. Pic related is their graveyard knowing that they only had 146 and only those not completely totaled have been brought back to cannibalize.

Attached: DVCnUT2VoAA1zqX.jpg (1200x774, 176.19K)

The Saudis M1 is actually closest to M1A2 SEP, the Iraqis only got an M1A1, zips only got to copy a M1A2.

That's why everyones jaw dropped when a Kornet missile went through the front turret of a Saudi Abrams at over 3km range.

Where's the proofs?

I got it right here, in my pocket. Reach in.

Attached: f3a34b6a2e4cdcba878185b5a22c3471.jpg (736x606, 60.48K)

?

If a war were to break out the tank crews would be dead before the next day.

I feel that the US military will take decent losses because they've gotten fat,soft,bloated,ect.

How bad would things get for the US and it's allies if the US hadn't even bothered to overthrow the governments of Iran's pals, and they went straight for Iran?

Attached: baydaVID28091439.webm (1920x1080, 13.99M)

It's true, it happened, the tank was even angled properly. There are several videos of different attacks now, Houthis scored dozens of successful hits on Abrams tanks, just google "Saudi Abrams Kornet".

Of course the jingoists replied with "buh saudis got export version!" without realizing that the saudi export version is better than the domestic version.

I'd say at least an afghanistan level of insurgency, and the fact that Iran is the only semi-competent middle eastern power, it'd actually be a shitfest if Russia/China/Pakistan all intervened. It's gonna be Iraq war all over again, but with a much larger population and a country which seeming is able to have its own arms industry.
As for the morale of the Iranian people, no idea.

Attached: horror.webm (480x480, 11.9M)

Admit when you've been a dumbass, fool.
I saw Flying Lotus at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

How is that IS-related?

Ha, it's like a Food channel show.

Attached: manga fedora man.png (463x469, 86.43K)

Story?

It was the OP's specifically, fool.

Nice meme

Attached: 1465226886378.png (667x615, 603.35K)

Do you prefer fundamentalist nations?

It's from before Trump got the talk about the Qatar / Turkey pipeline.

If the Kurds are pathetic then that makes the Turks the worst fighting force of the planet. They're still struggling and they keep losing Leos

I don't mind them. I like Assad because he's tolerant towards Christians.
Trump mentioned thinking of gun restrictions during his campaign.

Attached: already a demon.webm (640x360, 5.14M)

Yeah shitskins are a cancer but you gotta admit that madlad's got some mad valor right there