Zig Forums book thread

Post your favorite, currently reading, historical, political, religious, recommended books here lads.
Anything decent, accurate and/or redpilled.

Attached: 517778583.jpg (612x408, 36.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/TheRussianPrimaryChronicle
gutenberg.org/wiki/Main_Page
hercolano2.blogspot.ie/2010/03/julius-evola-preface-to-protocols-of.html
krishnamurti.abundanthope.org/index_htm_files/Taoist-Secrets-of-Love-Cultivating-Male-Sexual-Energy.pdf
jk.myqip.ru/
imgdew.com/vubeh7u4pna9/001_(1).jpg.html
imgdew.com/5tkgytzcinno/001_(2).jpg.html
imgdew.com/jx1i4p5365bi/001_(3).jpg.html
imgdew.com/ogxmlv617fyi/001_(4).jpg.html
imgdew.com/iug0a6eu54gb/001.jpg.html
imgdew.com/q4q8wgkenybn/002_(2).jpg.html
imgdew.com/bu3wm8cx8qa8/002_(3).jpg.html
imgdew.com/hfkzwmsn8vud/002_(4).jpg.html
imgdew.com/w0ke6v8003n0/002_(5).jpg.html
imgdew.com/06tp6i5qxrk3/002.jpg.html
imgdew.com/lmrjqvtpjh5t/003_(2).jpg.html
imgdew.com/js6leaji025e/003_(3).jpg.html
imgdew.com/8drf3m4era95/003_(4).jpg.html
imgdew.com/b27prk3n9jy6/003_(5).jpg.html
imgdew.com/f2sa065qmjic/003.jpg.html
imgdew.com/ekym5vworugh/004_(2).jpg.html
imgdew.com/35gd1cy6z4si/004_(3).jpg.html
imgdew.com/tcgywc2tsl5g/004_(4).jpg.html
imgdew.com/8a6pn2785xvj/004_(5).jpg.html
imgdew.com/cu3vw9le9nys/004.jpg.html
imgdew.com/85zx5rltikcr/005_(2).jpg.html
imgdew.com/cr2794falnwc/005_(3).jpg.html
imgdew.com/b6ysje5jpen6/005_(4).jpg.html
imgdew.com/www23v3bhpkb/005_(5).jpg.html
imgdew.com/ipmdxd0i8fyr/005.jpg.html
imgdew.com/tw1yvv5gqlrg/006_(2).jpg.html
archive.org/details/ArnoldLeeseOutOfStep
archive.org/details/GentileFollyTheRothschilds
archive.org/details/OurSeditiousCartoonBook_363
amazon.co.uk/Barbarian-Bible-True-History-Since-ebook/dp/B00HOMTA7G
librivox.org/
cytu.be/r/ikanagase-channel
neetball.net/
pastebin.com/XkYa63BM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Le Carrie's George Smiley trilogy should be read by every male adult

TTSS movie was good, even if they did focus on noncery a bit much

Attached: 220px-JohnLeCarre_TinkerTailorSoldierSpy.jpg (220x363, 22.28K)

Nuremberg Or the Promised Land

Attached: nur.png (375x375, 124.55K)

The Bible

This tbh
KJV a besto

Start with John tbh

Isabella of Castile - Europe's first great Queen.

About as based as a queen could get tbh.

Just to add, I've got the Amazon audio book version of this which I'm currently converting to mp3. If you lads are interested I can get it hosted somewhere (need ideas) and I'll post the link.

Attached: 9781408854068.jpg (420x645, 339.39K)

Fuck off commie atheist

shit, I meant to reserve a post or 2 at the top of the thread for later editing.

Good lad.

Attached: brit_books.jpg (1656x1304, 330.34K)

Noice one.

Saved

Boomerism

Britain

Military
Military (Larping)

Poison a Reservoir-tier (jk GCHQ)

Religion

Studies in Power starting with "The"

Wanky Philosophy

No Category

Fiction

Such cynicism, lad

(>muh booooooooooooooooooooks)

Read this over the holidays

Attached: ptfth.jpg (310x475, 29.93K)

Currently reading

Attached: ajp.jpg (498x281, 26K)

Pretty good book, it goes in to detail not just the Welsh but the Welsh speaking Britons in what now is called Scotland and England.

Attached: 51NL3B0mOmL.jpg (318x500, 37.02K)

But the KJV is horrible to read

Very short "book". More of an essay. Interesting snapshot in time of an evolving Britain.

Attached: England Your England.png (176x287, 9.11K)

Pinochet is a worshipped by the Hoppe-style lolbertarians, but Chile is quite an interesting case. Takes a fairly critical view of the Chicago School economics adopted under the General.

About halfway through. Not as much of a slog as I thought it would be.

Attached: 51g1xxjwG7L._SL500_SX316_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (318x499, 42.56K)

I know this going to be very academic but this is a translated copy of The Russian Primary Chronicle by Nestor the Chronicler, first publish in 1113 AD. It is THE primary source of the history of Christianity in Eastern Europe.

archive.org/details/TheRussianPrimaryChronicle

That isn't St Olga of Kiev.

Race Differences in Intelligence by Richard Lynn is a book with certain evidence of a genetic element to inteligence. And racial differences. It's a dry read but good.

Mere Christianity is good entry-level theology for those looking to get into that subject tbh. I also recommend the YT channel CSLewisDoodle, it's full of audiobook excerpts from both this and his other apologetic works which are coupled with illustrations of his points.

I also want to recommend Herodotus' Histories, Tacitus' Annals and Suetonius' The Twelve Caesars with a pre-emptive warning that there's a lot of stuff in each of them (to varying degrees) that's either completely fictional or possible but unlikely. Suetonius especially loved to entertain as much as he loved to inform, and as a result a lot of the stories he tells were included not to inform the reader but to keep them engaged. Tacitus idealised the Republic so his views on Augustus and the emperors in general aren't very reliable. Herodotus just makes shit up a lot to the extent where it's unintentionally funny a lot of the time. I think they're necessary reading regardless of these things because they're collectively the foundation of historiography as we know it and a must-read for anyone genuinely interested in Greco-Roman history and I mean genuinely, not "I dislike X therefore X destroyed Rome" tier shite.

Silence is a very good read if you're into historical fiction or just stories that have religion as a central theme. It's a really interesting insight into a period of history that doesn't get much exposure in media and is otherwise just a really effectively written book, the prose is lovely and the ending chapter's one of the most bleak things I've ever read tbh. I haven't seen the film adaptation yet but I hear it's quite different in some ways.

Attached: Silence_novel.jpg (268x400 19.05 KB, 15.17K)

Don't forget your Plutarch lad, essential reading

Attached: plutarch.jpg (323x499 30.16 KB, 29.6K)

Project Gutenberg: Public Domain Classics

gutenberg.org/wiki/Main_Page

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-01-14 14-09-17.png (790x936, 202.15K)

Would've posted him too if I could post more than 5 images tbh smh

Thxs for the recommended reads friends from across the pond btw. I picked up this pic related a few days ago, tried kindle trial and liked where it was going. A lot of other ppl said it's an entry lvl book, but never really dived into the books to much looking to do so. Thanks ;)

Attached: The case for christ..jpg (1200x627, 194.46K)

Just picked up The Art of War lads

Metro 2033 series is quite nice for casual reading and whitepills. One of the best whitepills is in the first book, chapter 2, when Artyom, his dad and Hunter sit down and drink mushroom tea and discuss the future of mankind.

ESSENTIAL Zig ForumsCORE
READ THIS BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE

Attached: brit3.jpg (709x1100 54.63 KB, 187.02K)

back in the brit/pol/ days

Attached: 1434808056659.jpg (4000x3000, 5.68M)

LOLberg list

currently reading the book of Mormon. never read it before. it's good.

Currently reading Le Morte d'Arthur. Pretty good.

Hobbes, Smith, Locke, Burke, Hume, Lewis, Orwell, Gibbon, Huxley in the same image with:

Is this is an elaborate troll?

The Great Siege - Ernle Bradford
(1961)

It's a historical book, factually sourced, but written in an adventure story style, about the Great Siege of Malta, by the Ottoman empire.
30,000 ottomans, a whole fleet of ships, against 1,200 Knights Hospitaliers on the small island of Malta.
The events happen step by step, and the back stories on the lives of the knights and the way that their strength of character and will led them to victory is inspiring.
It is factual, as I said, but the way it was written makes it an easy, flowing read. The battles are pretty exciting, and it is relevant to what is happening in Europe now and possibly in the future.

The Van Emden WW1 books are pretty good. Reading pic related. Captures the Britain before the war, and the madness of the war. A whitepill bit is when Harry sees a wounded British soldier, who asks him to shoot him, but before Harry draws his revolver he dies anyways. The last thing he says, and in a surprised tone, is "Mother". Life after this one tbh

Attached: serveimage (1).jpg (420x645, 65.98K)

Pic related

Attached: ego-is-the-enemy-book-cover-2.jpg (1029x1400, 64.35K)

test

I'd really recommend you read Julius Evola's introduction to his translation of the protocols of the elders of zion, I'd say it's a lot more valuable to read than the actual protocols themselves: hercolano2.blogspot.ie/2010/03/julius-evola-preface-to-protocols-of.html

Attached: download.jpg (349x499 11.3 KB, 28.91K)

complete crank
junk
*tips*

That really made me think. Really high-quality post user. Proud of you

Good luck trying to find that Bill Hopkins book. If you have access to a uni library then you should be able to get the Cambridge History of Modernism, otherwise that's a difficult find also, pretty expensive too.

Attached: Ufe9hVK.jpg (2938x2419, 935.36K)

CANDOUR

1/3

Attached: Image (18)

2/3

Attached: Image (23)

3/3

Attached: Image (27)

lad, do they charge money for this?

They gave it to me for free, because of the LEL badge.

t. brainlet

Currently reading Coningsby by Benjamin Disraeli who was Britain's first Jewish prime minister. It's supposedly based on the life of Nathan Rothschild.

krishnamurti.abundanthope.org/index_htm_files/Taoist-Secrets-of-Love-Cultivating-Male-Sexual-Energy.pdf

This is the author today at 74 years old, wew that's all the proof anyone should need, so youthful for his age.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (376x373, 163.75K)

Good thread but it needs more tbh.

I finally got round to reading some of Hitchens works and they are pretty good. It's got me wanting a copy of Abolition of Britain as it's not in pdf form.

jk.myqip.ru/

imgdew.com/vubeh7u4pna9/001_(1).jpg.html
imgdew.com/5tkgytzcinno/001_(2).jpg.html
imgdew.com/jx1i4p5365bi/001_(3).jpg.html
imgdew.com/ogxmlv617fyi/001_(4).jpg.html
imgdew.com/iug0a6eu54gb/001.jpg.html
imgdew.com/q4q8wgkenybn/002_(2).jpg.html
imgdew.com/bu3wm8cx8qa8/002_(3).jpg.html
imgdew.com/hfkzwmsn8vud/002_(4).jpg.html
imgdew.com/w0ke6v8003n0/002_(5).jpg.html
imgdew.com/06tp6i5qxrk3/002.jpg.html
imgdew.com/lmrjqvtpjh5t/003_(2).jpg.html
imgdew.com/js6leaji025e/003_(3).jpg.html
imgdew.com/8drf3m4era95/003_(4).jpg.html
imgdew.com/b27prk3n9jy6/003_(5).jpg.html
imgdew.com/f2sa065qmjic/003.jpg.html
imgdew.com/ekym5vworugh/004_(2).jpg.html
imgdew.com/35gd1cy6z4si/004_(3).jpg.html
imgdew.com/tcgywc2tsl5g/004_(4).jpg.html
imgdew.com/8a6pn2785xvj/004_(5).jpg.html
imgdew.com/cu3vw9le9nys/004.jpg.html
imgdew.com/85zx5rltikcr/005_(2).jpg.html
imgdew.com/cr2794falnwc/005_(3).jpg.html
imgdew.com/b6ysje5jpen6/005_(4).jpg.html
imgdew.com/www23v3bhpkb/005_(5).jpg.html
imgdew.com/ipmdxd0i8fyr/005.jpg.html
imgdew.com/tw1yvv5gqlrg/006_(2).jpg.html

#ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC

#ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC #ChildrenAreSexy #BreedBlack #PedoLivesMatter #SexyLittleWhiteGirlsFuckingBBC

ATTENTION WHITE WOMEN

ABORT YOUR WHITE BABIES

BREED AWAY YOUR HERITAGE WITH SUPERIOR BLACK DNA

GIVE YOUR DAUGHTERS TO SINGLE BLACK MEN

ALLOW BLACK MEN TO FUCK YOUR BABIES

CASTRATE YOUR WHITE SONS

TEACH YOUR BABIES TO SUCK BLACK COCK INSTEAD OF BREAST FEEDING

CASTRATE YOUR WHITE BOYFRIENDS OR HUSBANDS

YOU HAVE A MANDATE TO PRODUCE BLACK BABIES

YOU SHOULD BE PREGNANT WITH BLACK BABIES EVERY YEAR

WHEN YOU ARE TOO OLD TO MAKE BLACK BABIES YOU SHOULD KIDNAP WHITE BABIES

CASTRATE OTHER PEOPLE'S WHITE SONS

KIDNAP LITTLE BLONDE GIRLS AND BRING THEM TO YOUR BLACK MASTERS

SERVE YOUR MASTER BLACK RACE UNTIL YOU DIE

IF YOU ARE NOT AN ADULT YOU SHOULD CASTRATE YOUR BROTHERS

FIND AN OLDER BLACK MAN TO SERVE AND PRODUCE BABIES FOR HIM

BRING YOUR WHITE FEMALE FRIENDS TO YOUR MASTER TO BE BRED

USE BOTTLES OF BLACK SEMEN TO FORCE IMPREGNATE YOUR FRIENDS

FIGHT FOR THE WINNING TEAM OF THE GENETIC RACE WAR

BLACK LIVES MATTER

MAKE MORE BLACK LIVES INSTEAD OF WHITE LIVES

ATTENTION WHITE WOMEN

ABORT YOUR WHITE BABIES

CASTRATE YOUR WHITE SONS

BLACK LIVES MATTER

ATTENTION WHITE WOMEN

ABORT YOUR WHITE BABIES

CASTRATE YOUR WHITE SONS

BLACK LIVES MATTER

ATTENTION WHITE WOMEN

ABORT YOUR WHITE BABIES

CASTRATE YOUR WHITE SONS

BLACK LIVES MATTER

ATTENTION WHITE WOMEN

ABORT YOUR WHITE BABIES

CASTRATE YOUR WHITE SONS

BLACK LIVES MATTER

ATTENTION WHITE WOMEN

ABORT YOUR WHITE BABIES

CASTRATE YOUR WHITE SONS

BLACK LIVES MATTER

ATTENTION WHITE WOMEN

ABORT YOUR WHITE BABIES

CASTRATE YOUR WHITE SONS

BLACK LIVES MATTER

ATTENTION WHITE WOMEN

ABORT YOUR WHITE BABIES

CASTRATE YOUR WHITE SONS

BLACK LIVES MATTER

ATTENTION WHITE WOMEN

ABORT YOUR WHITE BABIES

CASTRATE YOUR WHITE SONS

BLACK LIVES MATTER

ATTENTION WHITE WOMEN

ABORT YOUR WHITE BABIES

CASTRATE YOUR WHITE SONS

BLACK LIVES MATTER

ATTENTION WHITE WOMEN

ABORT YOUR WHITE BABIES

CASTRATE YOUR WHITE SONS

BLACK LIVES MATTER

ATTENTION WHITE WOMEN

ABORT YOUR WHITE BABIES

CASTRATE YOUR WHITE SONS

BLACK LIVES MATTER

How

Join this Bongo Bongo Land about books

DFxfy2A

Not a raid, Make sure to say "Reeeee" for a role

Attached: 2.0.jpg (416x504, 49.15K)

Anyone got 'the rage and the pride' by Oriana Fallaci, pdf?

What an unfair selection. Any Brit should read more from that time period. Get Paradise Lost and Eikon Basilisk too while you're at it.

Highly recommend this book lads.

With the sheer volume of men who passed through service within the Royal Navy during the 100 years either side of Trafalgar, it is highly likely that most genuine British people have at least one ancestor who served within our “wooden walls”.

It’s enlightening to see how badly they were treated and how many of them weren’t much more than slaves owing to the impressment system. It’s good ammunition in dealing with basic bitch white guilt “muh slavery” arguments.

These men certainly weren’t benefiting from colonialism or slavery, nor were many of our ancestors.

Attached: 56D7CE1D-F880-4F97-92CB-2A5A6A9D0524.jpeg (318x500, 47.9K)

Reading this one atm. Really good book for British Nationalists.

Attached: tyndall-the-eleventh-hour-580-p.jpg (300x300, 21.39K)

For a lighter read, the Moist Von Lipwig series of Discworld and Flashman provide historical and logistical accuracy respectively, while still making for whimsical and engaging reads.

Attached: Going-Postal.jpg (331x500 316.86 KB, 39.51K)

Theology

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (318x499 352.3 KB, 296.48K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (317x499 276.7 KB, 437.82K)

Matters

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (322x499 294.2 KB, 340.88K)

Who could of course forget these classics

Attached: 5551aef92ccaf8cf10e6586f2c4e4bcd.jpg (309x475 254.55 KB, 30.14K)

Is the first one a good source to read about King Arthur?

Pure, White, and Deadly How sugar is killing us and what we can do to stop it.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (333x499, 285.82K)

'The Great Betrayal' by Ian Smith. Really shows you, from the perspective of an outsider, just how long ago the rot set in the so-called conservative party.

But that's not really a surprise to anyone. The surprise is in the National Party of South Africa, in the way they operated behind closed doors.

Plus of course the main subject of the book: Rhodesia.

Really good book, it had me hooked from the introductions (normally skip these) to the final page.

Unfortunately it's not in print anymore, but I picked up a good quality second hand version for £20 from the Amazon website.

Might be a bit much to ask, but would you ever type it up and post somewhere? I've been thinking if Hitchens never releases his first book as a pdf/epub etc. (don't think even with this updated reissue of the print he has) then I might copy it and post online, seen as it's not that long.

I've got a PDF on my computer at home but I'm away until Monday so I'll upload it then.

What's the best translation of the Qur'an? I heard Abdel Haleem's was the best but it doesn't seem very popular.

Books by the British fascist leader, writer, veterinarian, soldier and politician Arnold Spencer Leese (1878-1956)

His autobiography "Out of Step: Events in the two lives of an anti-jewish Camel Doctor"

archive.org/details/ArnoldLeeseOutOfStep

And his book about the Rothschild dynasty "Gentile Folly: The Rothschilds"

archive.org/details/GentileFollyTheRothschilds

Also "Our Seditious Cartoon Book"

archive.org/details/OurSeditiousCartoonBook_363

Thank God you Brits read, these are the books you want to read to actually understand. Every one of these has been relevant to the political scene today and really pulls a lot of cobwebs off of the narratives and double speak on the news.

Attached: Screenshot_20181208-151920_LibriVox.jpg (540x3619 1.69 MB, 859.34K)

Attached: angry dragon frog.png (677x565, 180.73K)

Pretty much anything by Peter Hitchens, but this one is pretty good if you want to know why Britain is disappearing.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (284x474, 248.26K)

The newer edition……

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (327x499, 255.44K)

The Barbarian Bible, Ianto Watt

amazon.co.uk/Barbarian-Bible-True-History-Since-ebook/dp/B00HOMTA7G

Peter, the Luigi Hitchens.

The World We Have Lost by Laslett

The Evolutionary Psychology Behind Politics (2014) is the most redpilled book I ever read.

Went through a phase were I read all the Le Carre I could get my hands on. The original Tinker TV series with Alex Guinness is still one of my favourites.

But my favourite book was A Perfect Spy, so well written

Attached: perfect_spy.jpg (263x350, 22.47K)

based

read tales from the raj and tales from the dark continent.

read swordsmen of the British Empire 1600-1918 (or whatever the latest is)

All first hand accounts.

Top stuff.

Attached: image.jpg (440x673, 163.03K)

For those who want to download audiobooks for free.

librivox.org/

Britpol stream
cytu.be/r/ikanagase-channel
neetball.net/
pastebin.com/XkYa63BM

Attached: IkaNagase 6.jpg (784x646, 125.67K)

There's a very good bbc drama of this book on DVD; and Peter Egan is excellent in it.

After Strange Gods : A Primer of Modern Heresy by T.S. Eliot

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1200x915 939.05 KB, 1.49M)

Attached: BRITUSPremire.jpg (1440x1802, 602.68K)

Currently reading this.

Attached: thumbnail_image1.jpg (481x640, 64.53K)

Over 6 months have passed and still no upload. Any user willing to upload the pdf?

Here you go lad

The original TV series was good, is on Amazon and torrents.