Funny shit you do

Funny Zig Forums bread:

I live in a city now in an apartment, and I don't want all my expensive ar shit stolen. So instead of using m855 for home defense in an apartment complex, I'm using a 28" mossberg 535 loaded with 3" 000 buckshot lmao.

Half of the renters are street shitters, so idc.

Attached: image.jpeg (880x496, 39.11K)

I'm keeping the ar shit at my parents house in the country away from the niggers btw, ar is for civil war anyway. If it goes down while I'm holed up in the city, I feel confident enough with a few hundred rounds of 000 masterrace

Not really funny, but my holstered G19 comes with me to whichever room I’m about to spend more than ten minutes in.

Before I got with my wife and my brother was living with me there was a gun in every room but the bathroom. My SAM7R would come along whenever I went to take a shower and sit behind the bathroom door.

They're still protected by the law, unfortunately.

Attached: 1283268619641.jpg (400x400, 49.75K)

the Australian revolution has begun

Attached: 1448840737604.jpg (460x391, 54.06K)

I clean my guns with booze.

Meanwhile, another austrelok and I make it a point to clear the cylinder as quick as possible when using his revolver carbines.

Attached: comfy white fella in bed.jpg (480x469, 136.04K)

Fucking street shitters piss me off to no end. I'm surrounded by them and the soulless Chinese bugmen. God damn leftists destroying my civilization.

Every couple of nights or so, I sleep with one of my rifles in bed with me under the covers. Last night it was my VZ58, tonight it's my M1 Garand. My CZ P-10C stays on my nightstand at all times though. This feels more like a confession than a funny thing I do. To be honest, I kind of give my funs personalities. Kind of like Uppote except not shit and in my mind. Maybe I need to get out more? I don't know.

Attached: What does it mean to be cat.webm (1136x640, 1.94M)

PAPAPAPAPAP
I always offer to let the ones that get curious a go so that helps.

I single load my 45-70 if sitting on the right of a bench and lever it super slowly because it gets dented after hitting the floor.
I steadfastly refuse to use more than one load per gun 95% of the time, and refuse to use a non elmer keith bullet if it's a revolver.
I like the idea of a scout rifle but sacking up to actually buy a bolt gun means I stop being a hipster faggot with my guns.
I dislike using the most common caliber at the range but I will happily shoot your gun.
I have not shot a single factory load that is not a .22lr in 5 years, and two of my centerfires have never had a factory load ever.
When bored and nothing else to do and have guns on my mind, I will autistically research a hypothetical load or caliber or gun7mm08 being the current favourite and see what the hell I can do with it, get all pepped up to put it on layby next paycheck, and then immediately get put off by how much the brass costs/the gun costs/current bills/future bills and have wasted at least half an hour on this whole thing. King of this category is the verney carron speedline- I think it's hot shit but that price tag but IT MAKES PENIS GOOD TIME NAOW
All of my rifles have female names

I sleep with my guns too tbh

This is completely normal. What else are you gonna do, give them male names? Then you're going out for a nice day of fingering Johnathan and Samuel until they've spent all their rounds, and that's gay as shit.

Nah, it's natural to sleep with your guns. You gotta keep your raifu close to protect your waifu.

Attached: flattest.png (859x732, 437.04K)

Attached: AAA.gif (500x715, 518.94K)

I don't have my glawk 17 in a holster since the only holster I have that can hold it with the mounted light is a blade tech and it's fuckhuge jutting out. So I just carry it like a retarded child carries a stuffed bear to where ever I go. Other times I carry my CZ 75 B but with a big ass Maglite since it doesn't have a rail
anyone know if bravo concealment holsters are any good I like how they don't stick out as far

Your goal is to stay clear of cities.
shiggy

I use a Bravo Concealment DOSL for my 19/X300

Attached: 6E36D358-6827-44A3-B644-3E1DABCE1CD3.jpeg (2048x2048, 861.46K)

Why?

I get sad every time someone shits on flintlocks and complains about the messiness of the powder.
I think tacticool shit only looks good with those Halo-esque combat suits. They look awful with uniforms, so I'm not sure why they have them during parades and such.
Modern weapons go from a 5-6/10 to a 7-9/10 with a bit of wood/leather added to them, aesthetically speaking.
I'm not saying they're "spooky fully semi-automatic mass murder weapons", they just don't look pretty.

Attached: 1457131662266.jpg (394x484, 48.88K)

Are you me? I have both those rifles on my bed.

Man I googled that and the only video I found was a guy who strangely looks like me shooting it.

Get a load of the pathetic loners in this thread. It looks like none of you have matured socially past middle school.

"Safety", Fudds assume if you're shooting fast you're just fucking around putting lead downrange unsafely. Because nobody can keep on target with rapid fire of course. Fuck three gun, amiright?

This is probably why most modern militaries keep their older wood and steel guns on parade duty.

Jokes on you, I never went to school.

Attached: 2d473a3e51f478dfb12ee7cdf0945052a1f6579a36abab472483c0b646ba3efd.png (680x383, 262.33K)

Were you homeschooled like some faggot.

Attached: get out of here desu.jpg (1280x720, 129.09K)

You must be jew here…

Attached: welcome to k, now GTFO.png (1280x720, 623.43K)

If that wasn't already your goal even without SHTF, you are beyond saving.

FNC is best raifu tbh

Attached: FNChan.png (900x505, 402.46K)

Attached: 3a2865667bbb456e9e5f5df416da9c932d18a184da66b54458191474330e0146.png (625x605, 54.26K)

Call me when Bobtipebin has a happening comparable to Szechuan Sauce.

There was a tiny riot over some popuko masks they were handing out a while ago, nothing that big yet