Is the Baton worth it?

so i was thinking about getting an expendable baton

i really like batons because you can use them not only to bash some kebab but also block knifes, machetes and every other stab weapon,
wich also makes it better than carrying a knife

should i get one?

Attached: 800px-Security_baton.jpg (800x600, 51.72K)

No.

Just tie a fishing weight to a stout rope. Collapses better, does more damage, is harder to block, cops won't freak out. Collapsible batons are illegal even in some gun friendly states, I think Texas banned them until recently. Don't know german law.

Although most real fights happen at less than fist range, because you won't know you're being attacked until they're in your face. Even cops with guns mostly shoot criminals at punching range.

If you can't carry guns they're bretty gud.

Attached: How2baton.png (1350x699, 140.64K)

And because of that your entire post was garbage.
German law differentiates between Batons(Schlagstock, including collapsible batons) of different kinds and Blackjacks(Totschläger, basically any baton with a weight at the end). The Blackjacks are illegal.
The monkey fist(Affenfaust) if it contains a heavy object is counted as a Blackjack(Totschläger) after the newest decision by the German Police.
Besides that it is important to keep in mind § 42 of the German weapons law, after which it is forbidden to carry:
1.fake weapons(Anscheinswaffe)
2.hit and stab weapons(Hieb- und Stoßwaffen)
3.knife with a blade over 12cm
Unless
1. You are using them for photography, to shot a movie or play in theater
2. The weapon is carried in a locked up container
3. You have a justified reason to carry it.*
*Justified reasons can be your Job(Police, Security etc.), Sport, cultivation of customs and traditions(Brauchtumspflege) and any other "generally public recognized" reason.
So unless you work in Security justifying a collapsible baton is difficult, Brauchtumpflege is out too, Sport may justify having a Tonfa with you and "generally public recognized" would be possible, but is tremendously difficult because of the anti self defense faggots.

Yeah but why do you have to state it's a weapon? Just say it's a fishing part.

Say that carrying a 6 foot claymore is party of your viking cultural heritage.

That’s simple. Just dress as a glorious Preußen officer and carry a saber around.

Attached: 7083FCD0-95E5-4661-80CC-A8EDBA937F04.jpeg (960x706, 169.4K)

Didn’t see this post before I posted. Also

The law states certain items to be weapons regardless of what intended use you have of them and if you are discovered, you have to deal with being charged for violating the weapon law.
If you are found to have violated the weapon law you are banned from owning guns.

You wouldn't just have to dress, you would have to go authentic with true replicas of the clothes and the whole fucking gear, horse included.
Then you should be a member of club or society with has the same goal as you and if you are autistic enough to live the life of a traditional Prussian Officer at home, which of course should be also attempted to be authentic,
only then would you get away with it to carry the saber around with you in public constantly.
And if you on top of that have a clean criminal record you would also walk free if a Kebab tried to behead you and you then used this saber to behead him first.

so just carry a concentration camp.

Trully, foul ideology that will send you to hell as trips confirm.

Act as crusader and remove saracen and jew from Holy Land/Holy Roman Empire.

I cannot see any negative to those requirements.
So what you’re saying is all you have to do is LARP as a Prussian, Bavarian (whatever state you come from) officer and you get to kill kebabs in self defence and get to walk free? There is no noticeable downside to this.
If I claim my cultural heritage as Freikorps do I get to carry a Gew 98 and shoot commies on the streets, and plan a putsch?

Attached: 8F80C18B-2DD2-4119-AAB0-CED9E8CDA076.jpeg (904x900, 212.88K)

Carry a baseball bat (^:

Axe throwing is a sport too.

Wherever the German goes, all fun and jubilation flees before him.

If I claim my cultural heritage as a member of the SS Hunyadi hiding in Germany, do I get to camp in the German wilderness and carry any kind of weapon that was used in the Eastern Front?

I would hope so. If anything, the Germans are know for loose interpretations and slack regulations.

No, because you need a extra carry permit for guns and you will not get one as a normal civilian.

Compared with bad advise and false information, simply teaching other people the hard facts of law is better.
You can legally buy and own a collapsible baton in Germany, but if you want to carry it outside of your property you need a good reason to do so that is accepted by law.

Nah you just get hunted down as a enemy of the state and constitution.

Neither of which are actually German, ironically.

Attached: C835B041-9CEB-4407-9EC3-953BC5D544A5.jpeg (1200x843 63.73 KB, 304.04K)

so is 3 gun. dude should just open carry an AR and handgun

Yeah he should just act like some LARPing faggot all the time too. If you seriously think carrying an AR and handgun is superior to an axe, you should go somewhere else, fag.
:^)

Have your tried just breaking the law?

This here is wonderful. It's brief and substantive without the lecturing your first post had.

Also, consider immigrating to the United States if you want to carry a weapon in public. I'm sure most Americans would enjoy having you and if things work out, the immigration problems will be sorted out well enough that the "56% Amerimutt" memes will lose their fun.

Only is good for massage the prostate

Why do burgers so often reccommend that everyone move there? I’ve never seen another nationality on this site so adament that others come into their country, and almost always do they use the ability to own/carry guns (in some states) as a valid reason to pack up and move to another continent. As if the US doesn’t have major issues, in many cases worse than what’s going on in Europe? Inb4 sperg out. I honestly want a genuine answer as to why this mentality exists? off topic sage

Its not my problem if you have an aversion against learning and need to be cuddled.
I can already do this in Germany. Also several of your states are worse for weapon owners than Germany and they get a say in your national politics.
Overall moving to the USA would lower my standard of living and my life expectancy.
No user that will not happen so fast. Your immigration problem has already existed for decades and these people have taken root, just building a Wall after it happened will not be enough to reverse the trend.
And after the immigration problem, you have the Nigger problem, after the Nigger problem it is the Asian and Indian problem and after the Asian and Indian problem there is the problem of the Legions of Libtards and Jews, who created these issues, let them happen regardless of their ill effects on the nation and are still supporting them.

The more people we convince to emigrate, the easier it is to convince ourselves that we're better than every other country in the world. And yes, burgerstan has more than a few problems but for gun laws, the non-cucked states are miles ahead of most other countries. No, you shouldn't base moving continents on gun laws alone but if you like to shoot it's definitely something to consider.

Maybe we want more like minded people around here to delay our cuckenning

Attached: 19149407_1075040692640751_8205437290776766647_n.jpg (432x432, 18.72K)

Then dress like a Templar, helmet, sword, robe, rope for a belt, all of it. There is no downside of this. Be the change you want to see in this world.

I prefer the Billy Club/Long-arm Sap over the Baton, personally.

Attached: leather-billy-club-sap-with-strap-1.gif (600x600, 112.72K)

I mean, can you do THIS with a shitty baton?

Attached: restraint_and_movement.jpg (541x407, 75.71K)

America is a country of immigrants. No one's ever denied that since we let the fucking tawny German faggots, Pastaniggers, and Potatoniggers into the country. We like immigrants. We just want the right kind of immigrants instead of the third worlders who shit the place up for everyone and make everyone's lives miserable with their shitty politics they bring with them like the fucking Germans, Italians, and Irish did.

Attached: 3e7cd4b71c8dc9582be14c2e0e82eb2e0f19c35e9619615ff28ec13f4b091396.jpg (1280x720, 80.55K)

Consider where you are: a weapons forum where the right-wing tends to congregate. Beyond that, it's a roundabout way of complimenting someone: "I like you enough that I'd be okay with you as fellow countryman."

We need more pro gun, right wing whites. My European friends complain about being disarmed and worry about getting jailed for questioning the left wing agenda. I want them to come over so we can shoot together.

I like them for training purposes.

The majority of US whites are german descended.

Which is why it turned to such shit as quickly as it did.

It's a country of colonists, fucking kill yourself. It didn't exist until European colonists created it and it doesn't exist to the shitskin immigrants we've been tricked into entering it. Kill yourself.

It didn't exist before the English and French colonized it.
Fuck this, fuck you!

T. snaggletoothed Anglo

Telescopic batons are illegal in Italy, because considered an offense-only tool.
The only thing that won't send me directly to a Police-station, are these chink torch-bat, which are decent enough, made of aluminum, about ~40cm long, but not particularly thick.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (540x960 345.47 KB, 1012.22K)

A colony founded by Anglo-saxons for Anglo-saxons.

Attached: benny.jpg (850x400, 71.27K)

Fucking what?

Its an early version of “whiter than you mohamed”

In Poland self-defense is kind of illegal because the ex-soviet prosecutors will decide that if you survived an assault with no losses incurred then you overstepped the boundaries of necessarry force so you go to the court and waste time on the judges throwing out the case 86% of the time.

Sad!

I don't remember pilgrims shacking up in wigwams and demanding they get free food, education, entertainment and healthcare!

An immigrant is a person who comes to live permanently in an already established foreign country. The settlers weren't immigrants, there was no established country, they didn't come to live here under a foreign government. They came here and built this country out of the wilderness.

Attached: th.jpg (474x300, 46.96K)

See

Also, in Biology it refers to an animal or plant living/growing in a region to which it migrated. Fuck off with your definition-cucking nonsense.

We are talking about humans, fuck off with your actual cuckold behavior. Americans are not immigrants, they are SETTLERS.