Zig Forums /fit/ness thread

These soyboys Strelok, man I tell you. Who /fit/ here?

This is what, the fourth in the catalog now? Ian and Karl are lefty cucks; news at 11. Your thread is shit and you should feel bad.

I have to admit though that in spite of their rampant faggotry, the WWSD autism is my kind of autism. I can't say I agree with all of their design choices but the AR build I'm planning coincides in a couple places with what they did.

Bro! Do you lift or are are you some sort of fag? I started this thread because these weenies complain in the video that I autsistically analyzed claim that they are too weak to carry a rifle under 7 pounds. So Bro! What can you lift?

Me? Bench 380. DL 470. OHP 290.

I am trying but I find it hard to put on muscle mass

At the moment I'm trying to overcome my own ability to make excuses not to go. So to circumvent that I've been doing bodyweight shit at home because I can't make excuses not to do that.

Why is 8ch filled with all these strelo/k/s who can only talk about how Karl and Ian must be faggots. Go back to fucking >>>/fur/ or some shit. King Nigger on his fucking cross i can't even fucking watch people making gun content worth watching without the mentally incapable shitting up everything on the fucking clearnet.
>But they don't subscribe to my autistical beliefs and post rare shitlers on >>>Zig Forums all day.
The whole point of 8ch was to talk about shit no one in the fucking media would talk about. And Anglin and his stormfags squatted up Pol in 2015 and the board has been rolling towards echo chamber for huffing one's own shit ever since.
Shit you guys have shifted the overton Window so fucking far you are NEARLY as bad as the fucking commies.

Karl please not again.

Current fatbody reporting in. Literally just got done with a 3mile jog/walk up, down and around mt Talbert in the Portland OR area. Been going 6 days a week for two months now. Lost 30+lbs so far. Never felt better in my life. My gf goes with me. At this rate in two more months I'll be at my target weight of 220lbs (I'm 6'1" very big, muscular build).

Spotted the goon.

Cuckchan thread.

Gotta eat big to get big Australia Jr

Attached: american bear rides for freedums.webm (403x403 6.45 MB, 24.67K)

Thats fine man. Pushups and dips, and sit ups and planks are a good place to start. Honestly, just fifteen minutes of stretching will help you SO FUCKING MUCH. After bodyweight and stretching gets old, buy a couple dumbells and some 5lb and 10lb plates to put on. Then buy a barbell. Cheaper than a gym, transport when you move, do anytime.

What can a skeleton with a bad back, fubar spine, and a bum knee do to get reasonably /fit/? I've managed not turning into a honorary burger by occasionally fasting, but the only excersise I found I could do without fucking my shit up was push ups (on one foot, with the bum knee resting on the good one).

Way 2 dox yourself.

Mt talbert is really neat though, is that that one in the nw part of town? Some nice trails. I lived near (lake oswego) for a while

General area is not a doxxx ;) it's mideastern in Sunnyside/Clackamas. Right off of sunnyside road. It's on your right going up Sunnydale to Sunnyside. It's a sizeable hill. I wonder how many OR Bros we got here. I'm from the southern Oregon coast, we're up her for my girlfriend, she's going to ohsu to be a doctor

You might be thinking of Tabor, Talbert is steeper and way way way less popular and refined. Literal mud and root trails. Helluva place to workout my friend

Meant for:

It's karl again.

Fuck off Karl

Attached: (((Karl))).jpg (531x588, 54.66K)

Karl, it's embarassing, you argue like a woman with sever schizophrenia.

What the fuck do these threads keep attracting

Attached: 1418487706.gif (400x225, 1.07M)

It's a thread about soy Bois baby. Learn to play the part.

Read above. Plus I'm pretty sure I never doxxxed myself to begin with.

Outing yourself this quickly.

8ch was always Far Right. You have misinterpreted. You seriously think NatSoc was the sole ideology to take up residence here in the early days? Everything else got pushed out.

JOOZ!!! IT'S ALL JOOZ!. (Seriously, how are you different from SJW's again?)

You're not fooling anyone karl

Attached: totally_not_a_goon.jpeg (500x433, 69.47K)

BAD
Gotta eat big to get big, user. Pick the moment you are about to do some heavy work (hopefully involving lifting) and go to town on as much lean meat and raw vegetables as you can, before feeling full. Then pace out square meals for when you're not doing shit. In bed by midnight, and up by dawn.