Calling all Washington BROS

GUN RALLY IN OLYMPIA ON 4/21

If you guys haven't heard, there is a gun rally on the capitol steps in Olympia on 4/21 (Saturday).

Come out and show your support for 2A.

If you're pro gun, now is the time to get off your asses

>m.facebook.com/events/1661802327190025?ref=m_notif¬if_t=admin_plan_mall_activity
Lysgpn

Attached: Screenshot_20180410-153401.png (1080x1920, 444.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/TheNCCPA/events/
archive.is/t2l0N
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah I'm on the fucking train.

Heck off.

Good thread OP, I hope I can make it.

On a related note, there's a nationwide rally at state capitols this weekend.

facebook.com/TheNCCPA/events/

We have IDs you know?

They are *always* on days when I'm volunteering for a gun show booth. So annoying.

I don't know if I will be able to attend but I'd like to be able to.

Hey mods sticky this thread.

I always work on Saturdays.

I'll see what I can swing, but chances are low.
//fellow WA-user

I'm in WA, I should be able to make it. They fucked up my home state of NY, I won't let it happen here.

The ID's don't even look similar, my white friend.

As of now there are 1.4k people attending, 7.9k interested.
Should be a fun day.

Attached: 1408931871404.jpg (683x1024, 216.14K)

Usually the actual attendence is only 25% of the sign ups.

Are you planning on killing the Leftists who control the state? No? Then why bother taking the train ride to the rally. Might as well fart in the wind. About as useful as a rally.

You can count on about 25% of the attenders and abour 1-5% of the interesteds (if even that).

Leftists aren't too good when it comes to thinking user, they won't be able to do much against firearms in the long run since everything will backfire on them.

Attached: dumbass.jpg (1080x607, 94.61K)

Can you post the info for those of us not on kikebook?

I know that it's in Olympia, 4/21, 12-3P, and some political hopefuls will also be there.

I don't have FB either so I had to have my wife bring it up and relay the information.

Pretty sure it will be on the steps of the legislative building. Here's a list of speakers.
It starts at noon, so I would get there plenty early if you want good parking.

Attached: Screenshot_20180412-041745.png (1080x1920, 337.16K)

Dang it. It's day after tomorrow. 4/14.

GoA has updated their events page with it, though.

Still don't have kikebook. What's the page look like for the Indianapolis rally?

After that skinwalker rape greentext, I know there's a non-zero number of Hoosier Streloks out there.

>>>/liberty/
>>>/soyboy/
>>>/cyoa/
>>>/coal/
>>>/cuck/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/oven/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

And now that the day is here, I see there are two separate entities rallying – one last week, one this.

Bumping to imply we need to organize a march for the mid-terms, as if there were any good candidates worth choosing.

Also, be careful out there:
archive.is/t2l0N All I lost was my wife's bicycle! At least the tailgating semi went around it so we retrieved most of the pieces.

This actually makes a disturbing amount of sense on how the previous administration fought wars by sending stockpiles of equipment to the enemy instead of troops.

Attached: I dont like the twist this joke is taking.webm (756x566, 685.34K)