Can we post guns?

Post your favorite gun you own.

This is a CAA Micro Roni stabilizer conversion that turns a Glock pistol into a small PDW (personal defense weapon). Increases accuracy by a good amount (accurate up to roughly 50 yards) and can land hits consistently on man sized targets up to 100 yards away. 100 yards is pushing the accuracy of this platform, but it can be done reliably with practice. It gives you 4 points of contact with your body. Cheek weld, shoulder and both hands.

It converts in roughly 30 seconds.

It is light weight, small, it is not considered a subgun or rifle because it has an "arm brace" that can also be used as a stock "occasionally" as the wording on the BATFE letter states. The "arm brace" folds and it uses Glock reliability and Glock magazines.

I use it with my G19. It is cute CUTE!

Ask any questions you have about it, and please post your favorite gun.

Attached: IMG_2198.JPG (1067x1600 913.11 KB, 532.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Daniel_Shaver
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-midlength-5-56-nato-1-7-socom-melonite-freedom-rifle-kit.html
palmettostatearmory.com/ar-15/barreled-upper-assemblies.html?upper_barrel_length=1386&upper_handguard_type=1718
youtube.com/watch?v=akK17OTwK6w
castbulletengineering.com.au/bullet-moulds/rifle/310-cadet?Page=2&Items=12
westernfirearms.com.au/reloading-supplies-reloading-dies-die-a-rama-310-cadet-3-die-set-shellholder-by-lee-p-1395.html
parallaxtactical.com/products/pxt-10-round-458-socom-alum-red-teflon-anodized
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Favorite is my RPK. The M92 is more practical, but the RPK has some awesome aesthetics. It also has a very light trigger, so I can rapid fire it easily. Contemplating putting a bump stock on it.

Attached: muhkids2.jpg (2336x1752, 1.53M)

Where is the RPK from? Egyptian? Looks beastly!

How well does the paddle brace work on that AK? That optic on the front rail looks epic.

Here is my Sig M400 Pistol AR-15 in 5.56 It has a Sig arm brace on it. 11" barrel.

When broken down it is a little bit bigger than a laptop. Can throw it in a backpack and since it is a pistol you can concealed carry it legally (if you had to for some reason).

Attached: tiny and cutey.jpg (735x980 339.33 KB, 232.12K)

Learn to bumpfire that RPK, you'll be better off than a bumpstock.

So, a friend just said you should never customize your gun in any way, because he read a lawyer explaining how, if you find yourself in court and a gun is a piece of evidence or otherwise involved, your opposition will spin it that you were mentally unbalanced, that's why you added things like scopes or paint to your pistol.

Have any of you heard this? Is this like "don't reload any of your ammo because when you shoot someone you'll be painted as a vile murderer for making babbykilling boolits" …?

I've heard defense attorneys talking about it. To me, it makes some amount of sense in the "extreme" scenarios–if you have that punisher logo backplate on your Glawk or have KILL THEM ALL engraved on the dust cover of your AR it makes sense that the prosecution will try to use that against you, saying you "don't take self-defense seriously" or whatever. How effective this is depends on how many normies are in the jury. By the same token, if you have a hot-pink frame for your Glawk there's the potential it can work against you. Beyond really exaggerated shit like that though, I don't think you need to be overly worried (unless you're in a truly cucked comunity). Also, in the future questions like these should probably go into the QTDDTOT thread.

Since I'm the guy with the Velvet-Remedy pony gun, and plans for two more in the same vein, albeit no pictures on this PC, I thought it would be apropos to ask here ;-)

Easy. The 1911. The 1911 has unlimited ammo, a thousand round clip, kills in one hit, hell it's the go-to weapon for the US military. The 1911 is the greatest gun ever created by a mans hands, and I'm even talking about the M16, the 1911 is even better than that. Cause you don't need to reload the 1911 now do ya? The 1911's made outta the same steel alloys as the goddamn Roscosmos State Corporation spaceship. The 1911's the gold standard of gorilla warfare (quote from Guns & Ammo magazine August 2007). I got sub MoA aim using this $hit cause the 1911's immaculate, the 1911's the pursuit of perfection is what it is. You don't even have to aim the 1911. it's so good it's got heat-seaking bullets that home in on headshots. You could give a monkey this gun and he'd go around and kill fucking everybody, it's the greatest fucking thing ever built!
I'm goddamn attracted to the 1911, the structure of the grip, the deepness of the magazine well, the slide stop and that bushing… it makes me sexually aroused just typing this. Even those stupid motherfuckers in RUSSIA know the 1911 is the best thing ever built in the whole fucking world!

Attached: highly powerful pistol.jpg (648x435, 71.33K)

Its a Romanian AES-10b. The carry handle is amazing, not sure why it wasn't standard on every RPK. Optic is a Burris Fastfire II. Perfect co-witness with the front sight post.

I can already do limited bump firing with it. Bipod up front has some give so it makes it easier.

You're using a single-stack pistol firing bullets manufactured a hundred plus years ago?

Attached: SingleStackIsSo1911.jpg (639x313, 22.24K)

That's right, my man. Not only that, but the 1911 has arguably some of the best aesthetics of all firearms ever made.

Attached: browning-designed weapon.jpg (1024x575, 96.84K)

My Norinco ChiCom MAK-90 AK-47 in 7.62 with a ChiCom 100 round side opening drum magazine.

These weapons were imported during the Clinton Assault Weapons ban of 1994-2004. I bought this one in 2004 right after the assault weapon ban expired and gun prices tanked. I got the rifle, the 100 round drum magazine and ten magazines for $300.

It has been neutered with the flash hider and the bayonet lug cut off. But the chinks used to make some serious fucking AK's. I would not trade this one for an American nor European AK. It is an amazing example of commy AK's at the height of their manufacturing capabilities. I understand modern day Chinese AK's are nothing like this. They are banned from import into the U.S. now, but the Canadians still get them.

Attached: Norinco Mak-90.JPG (2048x1536, 1.37M)

Don't ruin the gun ffs.

So it's basically just a clip-on pic rail and arm brace?

Not dissing your favorite gun or anything, but I don't see the point unless it replaces the slide entirely.

Attached: MecTecCCUM4.jpg (720x269, 34.97K)

I have a bunch of guns but I figured I should un-nigger my AR to have one good gun I could always trust. I have mossberg shotguns and an ak74 can't find ammo for it made correctly but my AR which is also the gun I shoot the most was king of the budget builders club type of shit. So I decided to not buy a bunch of uppers I was thinking of getting along with no longer trying to research which budget optic wont shit the bed after a ton of drops and buy something proven that people trust. Still though I'm thinking of getting a quad rail for my rifle instead as I'm still concerned with the durability of thin modular hand guards just in general giant cabelas ammo can full of lancer and pmags with drilled holes in them as bonus
The rifle in its old budget club build was still good for range plinking but usually after several sessions I would have to remove the hand guard on the old upper to make sure the gas block didn't loosen until I gathered enough brain cells to stake my gas block. One thing that did bug me about the old upper was that it had an aluminium barrel nut, It might have been fatter and more dense than even yankee hill nuts but I still didn't trust it. Maybe I'm just paranoid but having to replace the buffer tube 2 twice probably due to over gassing or mystery metal product being sold from my LGS and suddenly getting a bolt action rifle sometimes, made me lose confidence so I just built my own mid length upper and haven't had any issues yet.

At worst he needs to use a bit more wrist strength to undo the screw holding the bump stock on there. It's not like he drilled and tapped an sks receiver to nigger rig a scope on it

Fuck me I wish I could get an old smith and wesson

Attached: foto_no_exif.jpg (3264x1836, 967.07K)

Probably this one.
.357 mag, weighs all of 2kg and is all of 30 inches including stock and 12" bbl.

Attached: 20160202_155352.jpg (4128x2322, 5.81M)

This concern stems from a specific case out of Arizona bac in 2016 where the retard in question was a cop that had the dust cover on his duty AR engraved with "You're Fucked". It was used by the prosecution in a murder case brought against the cop to show intent.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Daniel_Shaver

It fits into a small bag, it is tiny. The glock fits inside of it completly.

The Mectec is a 16" barrel rifle that uses the Glock lower. The glock has to be disassembled first.

They are different platforms.

Hey Zig Forums can you guys help clarify things for me?
i realize i should have bought pre sandy vag 2.0, but fuck. i didn't expect it to come.

wat do. i was thinking of building the lower, and purchasing a dirt cheap upper, but, shit.
looking at prices of ar15 magazines, prices on ammo. it's very becoming very attractive to own an ar15.

the reason i say cheap is because in a year i'll be getting a ar15 free of charge. work related.

Attached: 8f4793b11e4fcb5dd4b50f94f9f571701c4520878c248d291018539d988d2251.png (866x759, 242.27K)

|>
&

Attached: 1506661786033.jpg (600x600 179.77 KB, 8.57K)

So what you're saying is that you want to build an AR now before getting one from your work next year? Is that right?

begone juden

did you retards actually buy a 1200 dollar colt 6920 at wal mart?

yes. why wait a year. i just want to plink man. really. i love shooting at the range.

it's called a 10/22

not what i asked.

Attached: 010acc3444e93faa26a9eba5b0af974ab4341a3752e6dba0ded06fd95bdd8e35.png (168x136, 30.1K)

My Ruger SP 101 .357 Magnum 5 shot revolver

Attached: Road Work.jpg (980x735, 289.22K)

Won myself a P226 chambered in .357 SIG not to long ago, going to take it out to shoot soon. It's got that weird DAK trigger, but why not? Snowflake trigger system for a snowflake cartridge.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (567x425, 442.42K)

Whats the deal with .357 sig? Is it a meme round? Its not .357 magnum, is it a +p type of round?
How does it compare ballistically to 9mm/.40/.45?

necked pistol round. So, think Tokarev but with modern metallurgy in mind (higher pressures)

Roughly the same projectile as the 9mm, but an extra 400 fps
https www ballisticsbytheinch com/357sig.html

Here is the Colt GAU.-5/A/A I carried when I was deployed to southern Iraq.

Attached: DSC00660.JPG (2048x1536 1.41 MB, 1.33M)

What the other guy said. The round is an attempt to get .357 Magnum performance out of a small-frame, auto-loading pistol. And for 125 gr projectiles at least, they for the most part succeeded.

I thought we raised you better than this, young man.

Attached: caring-parents-scolding-their-son-for-stock-photos_csp46212835.jpg (450x320, 34.29K)

I guess it would have to be my favorite gun given how it's the only one I own. I do plan on buying one of those brownells m16a1 clones in several months.

As for the LH9N itself, I love everything about it. The weight of an all metal gun, larger slide lock, and ambidexterous safety just feels really good in my hands with an extra crispy stock trigger. I was worried if I would actually like the double action+ feature, but it's really grown on me.

Attached: 20180415_202414.jpg (4032x3024, 2.3M)

Check your email once in a while you damn gook

my bad famu

if serious, get a kit from PSA. $340 on sale right now, just gotta supply a lower
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-midlength-5-56-nato-1-7-socom-melonite-freedom-rifle-kit.html

That is a good price.

I thought they were gonna be some kind of fucked up garage build that barely followed the data package or build order like you might see with century domestic AKs, I.O. AKs, or turk shit. That's cool, definitely now on my list of guns to get once I escape.

You gonna build a clone someday?

I have my Sig AR pistol and it is close enough. I would like a full sized M-16A4 clone with a solid stock and a 20" barrel. That or a MK-12 Mod 0.

Attached: M16A4.jpg (736x552 325.65 KB, 55.49K)

You're lucky because PSA has the uppers back in stock for about the $250 range.

palmettostatearmory.com/ar-15/barreled-upper-assemblies.html?upper_barrel_length=1386&upper_handguard_type=1718

Nah my dude, the company itself has a pretty interesting history. Guy was some engineering autismo who originally went to Korea in order to negotiate importing the M1s in the process of being sold by the ROK military. Unfortunately, Kang Nigger cockblocked those plans and they fell through. However, ST Motiv (The armament division of Daewoo who became an independent company after Daewoo folded) liked the dude, and they worked out a deal so that Lionheart Industries would have exclusive distribution rights in the U.S. The general terms were that they would import the K5 (DP-51) pistol from Korea, and do quality control inspections and parts updating in the U.S of A. I would wait on buying one of these, rumor is they should be announcing the next gen of these in May. These are supposed to be built entirely in the U.S, come in a bunch of calibers, and will have some reworked magazine well that fits a standard mag that's like 18 rounds.

It looks pricey at 750 dorrar, but the gun is very well built and comes with nifty sites and cerakote finish. It also comes with a nice cleaning kit and a primo bag. My biggest complaint would be it comes with one feking 13 round mag. It's even worse because the new standard mags are 15. If the price turns you off, your alternate option could be to buy used, they usually float around at like 4-600 dorrar. If you want it even cheaper and a project, you can always buy a used DP-51 that can range anywhere from 250-400 dorrar and buy LH parts to upgrade, I believe they have full compatibility. I only pray they eventually start importing K2s but who knows how viable that would actually be.

Well shit it's not like I can buy it anytime soon as it's restricted where I'm at so hopefully I get out by the time the new ones are around. That price tag doesn't really turn me off since that's basically normal price after fees and taxes for any half way "premium" or just non busget shit handgun where live even if I had the ability to buy it cheaper online instead of all the jew priced LGS who will rape my wallet through transfer fees. But hell I'll drop all my plans just to get a new production K2.

You cant even get a pistol purchase licence? What shithole state do you live in?

Attached: 61694-0-1460522392.jpg (527x377, 21.64K)

Whoa there my friend that's too much "freedom" right there where you can apparently still buy long guns but not just pistols yet. What we get is "FIREARM SAFETY CERTIFICATES" can't buy ANY gun until this is done that is only granted to those who pay 25 shekels and pass a harrowing multiple choice test with such questions as "how do you not shoot people accidentally" and "is it okay to shoot into water". But yes I live in California and buying a gun isn't hard at all but you have to pay several fees that they might as well just include the fees as the total price of the gun. I have had people I talked to who thought all guns were illegal to own in this state or at least think you have to go through some DMV tier bullshit (almost there) and thus they don't even try to LEARN the process of being able to practice their heavily infringed rights.
Basically in this wonderful state we have a safe handgun roster list that has only a few handguns remaining since the ~2010s. A quick run down of merican manufacturers would look like Shitfield XDs and 1911's. Most Ruger .22s and wheel guns, and one auto loader (the cheapo pocket gun sold in 50 different colors but we only get black because the pink framed one was not an approved change to the gun meaning Ruger didn't pay the ransom to get it through). While Smith and Wesson looks like Ruger but the M&P line has been reduced to just the shield and the only other auto loader is the SD VE line.
It's really fun here, the knife laws are basically tailor made so that niggers can legally chimp Rwanda style with machetes but carrying a collapsible baton or using a mag lite as a club yes even in non premeditated ways is subject to a legal ass ramming. But hey mag bans totally work and as you can see it would only take me 10 seconds to swap my raifu to compliant mode after I make like a roof gook and the sirens start to wail. The only thing saving my ass wallet wise since the online ammo sales ban is that a fairly popular ammo manufacturing/reload company resides in Inglewood niggerville which isn't all that far from me yeah that means I'm within finger fucking distance of LA. I mean the bright side is that should a chimpocalypse occur It's only a few minutes to the nearest Korean liquor stores roof top

1400+ fps .357 caliber bullet (9mm)
it's a +p+++ 9mm

welcome to the sig club

the military makes you use those shitty plastic handguards? You'd think a rail would be standard.

That's what I used for my build, except mine has a NiB bolt carrier from AIM Surplus, a VOLTR collapsable stock, FagPul MOE grip, and VOLTR HK style sling plate all built on a Poverty Pony lower. Total at the time was around 480 bucks.

Protip, when posting links only spoiler part of the link, like so:
This prevents the URL from being parsed so it's impossible to click on directly, but unlike using spaces or asterisks or some shit to separate it out you can copy/paste directly into the address bar without modifying anything.

Thank you my good man, looking forward to it. A shame Sig-USA isn't nearly up to par with its parent company overseas. I want my SG 550 goddammit.

Sometimes I fantasize at night about owning an AR that has a 30 round detachable magazine that doesn't have a bullet button installed or a kydex wrap on the grip that makes your thumb ache from the position it's forced into or a grip that's been circumsized so you can only fit two and a half fingers on it. Then I wake up, realize Feinstein is still living and flicking her bean to the pain of gun owners, and start sobbing uncontrollably.

Stay safe famu, its only a matter of time before it gets worse.

Attached: adfe3b9b3fa6696dfff9e77b23dc0d4cee55ea744a6a45417cadfed2d15fd655.jpg (776x1054, 121.4K)

You're gonna have to ask Swiss Arms for that SIG 550. Sig Sauer has nothing to do with it anymore. Or ask the Chileans for a 54x

will do next time

Also for handgun purchases here in CA, besides the requirement of being 21 or older, you must provide a secondary proof of residency such as a DMV certificate, Lease/Rental agreement, utility bill with your name, or Military Duty Station Orders. No bank statements, no letters of replies by congressmen, not even your W-2 Tax form may be accepted, since many of the gunstores here in CA are essentially walking on a thin line that the State Govt. would be more than happy to make even thinner while taunting them in the form of more fees, storage requirements, and bans while they turn around and say, "I respect the 2nd Amendment, but we must regulate these for your safety."

Attached: 3b9.png (957x900, 879.07K)

The Canadians do not still get them. We get Norinco products, but they're butchered to conform with our /nofunz/ laws. Anything on the AK platform is banned, although the Canadian government was magnanimous to allow us to purchase a Canadianized version of the Type 81

Leafs got them until 95. Most of them are stashed away from prying eyes as with anything on the no-no list.

Sucks you guys got the worst gun laws possible. Would that Franklin Armory nerf gun still be liable for requiring "featureless" parts? it's a firearm, not a rifle or handgun.

I seen the picture and without reading I was about to ask if you had to register it until I seen the sig style brace. You cheeky cunt, how many ranges get their panties in a bunch when you pull that out?

Can it take any glock frame? Like 10mm?

Attached: you wot m80.png (500x614, 140.7K)

airsoft one does the same thing and is only $100, just gotta figure out hw to add an arm brace to it.

Attached: ff5.jpg (500x592, 41.73K)

Mine is probably this little 310 cadet, I've never shot it since don't have any idea how to reload or anyone to show me but i like the engravings on her, makes her unique but if anyone knows anything about them id love to hear.

Attached: 310 (4)

Yea, you probably could. I've seen other people post some before so I think you'll be fine.

Disgraceful.

That's simple user, see the lever behind the trigger? That will drop the breach block. Then you slide in the cartridge down the ramp.

youtube.com/watch?v=akK17OTwK6w

This amount of dumbassery is why Britfags aren't allowed guns.

This thread makes so much since now.

do you want to stop being a noguns

It was pretty obvious i was talking about reloading .310 cadet since nobody makes it anymore (reloading as in making bullets for the britbongs)

Wait. Was that supposed to be dry British sarcasm? Us Amerikaners and Strayans are too autistic to understand the subtlety.

Naaa. Britfag meant it.

Nah, you're just a soft cunt. I've had my arm come out black and spotted, but that's about it.

Thank you for your cervix

Attached: 240FF53A-CFE2-4960-AB8C-29E4EBC12B62.jpeg (1300x866, 109.93K)

If you mean the non rifled wonder then it's honestly probably a moot point as it'll get banned with whatever laws the fags make once it becomes a thing. Don't quote me but I believe there was a point probably still ongoing, though I'm not sure what's the deal with pistol grip only shotgunsyou couldn't get an aow in the people's republic. At least that's what I think since all my lowers get sent to California as a long gun only and no retailer wants to even think about treading in the murky zone of AR pistols in CA.

What kind of gay ass ranges do you get stuck with? Because it sounds like they hate fun.

castbulletengineering.com.au/bullet-moulds/rifle/310-cadet?Page=2&Items=12
westernfirearms.com.au/reloading-supplies-reloading-dies-die-a-rama-310-cadet-3-die-set-shellholder-by-lee-p-1395.html
You can make cases out of .32-20 Winchester brass.

What branch were you in? Air Force?

Attached: 1425161006633.gif (171x255, 666.56K)

start going in grey area zones and see how far you can go. the laws are only for feels and they think someone would actually break them
a cop won't care about some faggot having some non 922r compliant or whatever bullshit law they come up with next.

Honestly I think the whole sending as long gun only thing is there so the vendors won't have to deal with some Cali Govt fag calling them up and bothering them, with worst to possibly happen is that they get their ears reeeeee'd off over the phone line assuming the vendor is out of state. In state however could probably get you into one hell of a cluster fuck. As for gray areas there is one big one I have yet to fuck with (only due to cost of getting the upper and ammo for it) and that's 10 round mags marked for .50 Beowulf or .458 SOCOM only. Basically a 30 round regular mag can only hold 10 of the fat fuckers by just simply swapping out the mag follower. There is a shop somewhat close to me that stocks these 30 round mags in metallic commiefornia red with laser engravings of the caliber to be used.

parallaxtactical.com/products/pxt-10-round-458-socom-alum-red-teflon-anodized

Yes that is one hell of a kikey price by about 3 times but I really like the bright and open "fuck you" about it.

Attached: redmag1_large.jpg (359x480, 23.5K)

After I saw that webm of a Strelok cumming on his AK I really can't tell if things like this are satire anymore.