Remember Sheriff Israel?

The guy who said America should put Allah first and hired a fucking terrorist member (Nezar Hamze) as deputy Sheriff?
The guy who was speaking at Hillary's "rally" and was her good friend hoping to get a position in charge of gun policy?
The guy who told FBI agents the shooter Cruz wasn't a danger, when they came to visit him in late 2017?
The guy who ordered the same deputy that covered up Cruz behavior not to prevent the shooting once it started, so the tragedy was maximized?
The guy who was involved with Soros in the creation of the march for our lives campaign?
The guy who presided over several deputies critical of his leadership dying under suspect circumstances?

His deputies are voting him out

Attached: ca9.PNG (641x455, 312.58K)

Either go back to Reddit/halfchan or learn how to properly start a thread. You at least included an on topic image, but your post content is awful. Story? Circumstances? Source? What does it mean for Coward County?

Never heard of him. Hurray, I guess. Sources, archives for it?

Jesus fucking christ you live in the information age.

Exactly. You better act start acting like it. Show us the fucking information you worthless piece of shit. Is this your first fucking day on the internet?

Attached: dcc6f539a1e0ac8e1ecd0877c93d8eab4098466a03f6b604f32648f7fe830cfb.gif (320x380, 7.88M)

Jesus fucking christ, you could have spent an extra 10 seconds sticking an archive up on your source you ginourmous faggot.

Attached: keep em doggies moving.jpeg (800x1149, 396.92K)

How did you manage to not hear about Sandy Hook 2.0? Have you not noticed the latest huge gungrabber push?

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong door, the MAGApedo club is eleven boards up.

Congratulations on getting Internet access innawoods.
Scott Israel is the sheriff who allowed a mass school shooting to drum up support to repeal the 2A.

Attached: ParklandValentinesDayShootingStudentatCNN.jpeg (636x587 4.25 MB, 226.05K)

>>>Zig Forums
>>>/reddit/

I don't even know what most of these "infographics" are supposed to show.
What the hell does the Everglades have to do with anything?
Is "some people thought it was a drill" supposed to be proof that it was staged, and not just proof that shooter drills are overwhelmingly more common than actual shootings, as we all know?
Are the reports of multiple shooters, which are common to literally every mass shooting and even some events that aren't actually shootings at all, supposed to be proof that there were multiple shooters?
An anti-gun advocate worked for 20 years at a workplace notorious for anti-gun attitudes. How shocking that her career was compatible with her personal views.
The last two are especially pointless. A pair of students with their own agenda and goals are trying to ride a tragedy to further their own fame and future careers. Okay, and?

The only things of any relevance are the sheriffs ties to anti-gun movements, and his decisions in response to the shooting.

Wew! You're out of the loop on what went down at Parkland.
You probably haven't seen the 2nd shooter in the crowd at the Las Vegas shooting caught on video opening fire, or the forensic analysis proving the firing positions of the 3rd shooter either - which matched the initial reports of what multiple eyewitnesses said.

Attached: ParklandValentinesDayShootingTheyToldUsTheyWereShootingBlanks.mp4 (640x360, 1.39M)

I've seen a video of someone shining a flashlight in the crowd that was claimed to be a shooter, which is probably what you mean.

Yes it's all a conspiracy, nothing to see here. Now move along. A brave new gun free world awaits you.

Attached: Unknown video resolution - Mike Tokes on Twitter Air traffic control tapes on the night of the Las Vegas shooting Theres active shooters on the runway Theyre on the airport property https tco HZf3LBeAgk.mp4 (320x180, 1.99M)

No, it's not, that's my point you fucking Somalian.

I'm not from Toronto, leaf.

♂ FUCK ♂ YOU ♂

He's a CNN watcher, like this turd

As expected of nu-Zig Forums. Praise kek amiright, awoo, based niggers, based schizophrenic turks. You have to go back.

What the hell does any of your whinging have to do with this Sherriff?

Imagine having an IQ this low.

You're being obvious.

Hahahaha you maybe should read the thread before talking.

Sounds good.
And to the babies ITT bawwwing about no source look up in your favorite FOTM anit-botnet search engine "Scott Isreal no confidence vote"

(((They))) must be scared he's getting voted out to send this many shills here.

Attached: shill_detection.png (640x360 321.77 KB, 70.76K)

Wait.. You are seriously hoping the people who aided him creating this situation and standing down letting children die to vote him out?
Without a source?

Attached: hatsuyuki5.png (680x756, 327.62K)

Go back to Zig Forums you retard.

You are the reason why Zig Forums is so shit nowadays

Well that's what you were implying in
>>>Zig Forums

t. Zig Forumsfag from a different board coming onto Zig Forums to shill for a zionist

>(((they)))
t. shills for (((them)))
>>>Zig Forums

He likely orchestrated the event from start to finish on orders of Hillary and Soros. Not to mention he's a Jew.
I don't care for what reason he loses his job, he's a fucking menace to society.

What does this have to do with weapons or military topics?

Attached: Tomino_zpscc5c3c4f.jpg (800x600, 45.56K)

Feel free to report the thread, you pathetic child.