Best Multi-Tool For EDC

Don't wanna' carry my Benchmade anymore because it spooks normalniggers. Been looking through the Victorinox catalog, but I can't find one that isn't loaded up with a bunch of crap that I'd never use.

Preferences:
>minimal redudancy (don't need 3 - 4 different blades)

Attached: knife9688574766354.jpg (1200x1200, 138.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

swissknifeshop.com/shop/swiss-army/large-swiss-army-knives/victorinox-rangergrip-178-swiss-army-knife-green-black
5col.com/products/victorinox-one-hand-trekker-knife-german-army-surplus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Obvious Wave. Replace small bit holder with medium flat screwdriver on your own (it's a shame they've accomplished it in the new Surge but new Wave still has this shit).

Attached: wave_plus.png (1000x1000, 353.16K)

swissknifeshop.com/shop/swiss-army/large-swiss-army-knives/victorinox-rangergrip-178-swiss-army-knife-green-black
Those are the ones actually issued to the Swiss, you've got 2 sizes of flat one good Phillips. That's bound to be enough for 90% of tinkering. Both the big flat and the blade locks, the blade is a sharp 4.inch, serrated drop point, it locks and the handle give you a very nice grip.
As usual the idea of seriously considering a folder to fight is stupid but it should work for a singlular use self-defense.

Also sage for QTDDTOT.

Attached: sa9663mwc4x1000.jpg (1000x1000, 112.67K)

The German army uses a VERY similar one.
A swiss fag at my work, who used to be in the swiss army (as most swiss males were) bought an old German army knife because he got so used to carrying his swiss army knife around, and the German surplus one was apparently cheaper to obtain.
Fun fact: exactly two tools of the German military multi tool are secured from accidentally closing when in use. The actual knife and the bottle opener.
I loved that knife. It had the perfect size/weight and the blade was very sturdy. All the tools were absolutely necessary at some point. Only negative was that the saw is a little hard to clean if you use it to cut young trees (with lots of sticky sap).

5col.com/products/victorinox-one-hand-trekker-knife-german-army-surplus

This, best purchase I've made, which made my job less shit than it was. If you want more bits, you have to get the extra bit pack.

Any EDC multi-tool with a knife with a blade under 3"? Like 2.5" or so because the kike law says the blade starts where the handle ends.

what's the small knife with hole in it used for?

How the hell do you fail to conceal a knife? Do you wear spandex pants, or something?

They were made to the same requirements but Wengers are all around built much stronger when it comes to the lock and blades.
Wenger was the company that made the Swiss blades and bayonets, Victorinox makes novelty knifes and watches (and is largely the one that popularized Swiss army knife outside Switzerland even if the army always awarded that contract to both of them, until Wenger was bought by Victorinox).
It's the design they did for the Swiss army requirement while they were still largely independent (but being now a brand part of Victorinox it wasn't submitted).

It's an awl, you use it to sew leather/heavy canvas, etc… necessary tool for field repairs.

Victorinox is pretty much what you described in the weight and utility department but if the already posted options still don't interest you there is always SOG. They make multi tool pliers that you can customize to make your own snowflake tool since they use regular torx bits to hold the tools in, not the little sunburst thing leather man uses. Only down side is that if you like the leatherman set up (serrated blade, file, wood saw, and plain edge knife all in one) you'll end up having to shell out and extra 5 or so to buy their little add on piece of whatever tool you want as they don't always come with the four.

Shit where the fuck do you live?
Leather man Squirt is about 2 inches when folded so the blade will be a bit smaller. Then again this is more of a clip on your keys and forget it kind of thing so what you're probably asking for is a full size thing. You're probably better off getting a blade less version of a fullsize multi tool leather man has them specifically for your'e situation and walk around with a smaller opinel or razor blade utility knife in the other pocket. Better yet just say fuck it and open carry a fixed blade along with a real multi tool. Unless you're walking into a poz college campus or you're acting like a sand nigger you should be good without people making much of a fuss.

I use it for drilling holes into my leather belt when needed or other hard materials needing a hole. The hole can be used to get a piece of cordage through said hole.

It's not really a knife. I used it for punching holes into leather or other thick material.
According to their website it's a reamer/punch, so I was bang on.

I know this isn't answering your question, but take a second to consider WHY you need a multi-tool and WHICH tools you'll actually use frequently. In my opinion, a multi-tool is sort of a band-aid solution for someone who doesn't know what he actually needs.

In my case, for example, I know that I'll use a knife, screwdriver, and flashlight almost daily. Therefore, I carry a knife, screwdriver with interchangeable bits, and a small flashlight. I MAY occasionally need to use a serrated knife, knife sharpener, scissors, needle-nosed pliers, can/bottle opener, or bigger flashlight… so they stay in a waist pack that I keep nearby (in my car; along with a spare mag, and a few very basic medical supplies.)

The full-sized tools are always vastly superior to their shrunken multi-tool counterparts, and I can't imagine any scenario where I'll need something like pliers or a can opener so urgently that I don't have time to run out to my car.

I carry a Rebar, got it about 5 years ago and it has been pretty good. I did finally manage to break one of the tools (large flat head) while attempting to unjam my car door latch in -5F degree weather two winters ago. I consider that my fault and could return it for replacement but considering I rarely used that tool I'm not concerned about it. I've gotten so used to carrying it that I miss it when it isn't there.

Forgot pic related. I just looked at it's $30 cheaper than the Wave. I don't think you'd need the things the wave has and I wouldn't want one bigger than the Rebar. I looked at a full sized one when I bought this one and passed due to its size.

Attached: 8-rebar.png (1000x1000, 450.62K)

Rhode Island. Can't carry a blade over 3", with "the blade" beginning where the handle ends, regardless of how long the actual edge is. Basically every other melee weapon you can think of is restricted too (plus stun guns and tasers), even "the so called 'Kung fu weapons'". So all you can really carry is CCW with a permit and/or pepper spray, and there's no stand your ground law so the court would probably rule that you were supposed to run away instead of discharging your weapon unless you're bound to a wheelchair or something.

I have a german self defense book from 1921 which teaches how to use folding knifes in such a situation.
It advises to first bind a handkerchief, napkin or glove around the lower half of the blade to avoid having it close and hurting your hand.
If you have a swiss knife with an awl or corkscrew you can take it into your fist and use them like a tiny push dagger.
At last it advises to go for the face of the attacker, because there the stabs will be more painful and bleed more and so take the attacker much faster out.

Attached: Ahle_Victorinox.jpg (700x150, 38.29K)

In what sort of self defense situation would you have time do do that?

Any EDC multi-tool with a knife with a blade under 3"? Like 2.5" or so because the kike law says the blade starts where the handle ends.
The blade on the Leatherman Wave is just under 3".

I assume he meant it spooks normalniggers when he is using it.

Leatherman Crater series. Blades are 2.6". The downside is that you basically only get a blade and screwdrivers.

Using it for what? To carve jamaal a new melonhole? If you brandish a weapon these days, there is no sass to back up how fucking stupid you are. Might as well yell out kike in public.

Using it to cut fruit, packaging, and whatnot I guess.

Why even care? Why cuck out? Just cut the damn melon, and ignore their faggotry.

user most self defense situation are not instantly, they have a time in which they develop hence why situational awareness is the best tool in self defense.
It takes less than half a second to do this and people in that age constantly had these items with them, because paper tissues were not a thing back then.
If you don't have the time for that, you would also have no time to draw your weapon.

Situations back then would be:
-being in a bar, tavern or public restaurant when a fight breaks out
-public unrest in the streets or the break out of street fights around you
-going for a walk in the park on Sunday and encountering suspicious people or street dogs along the way
-doing your house work in the garden alone
-camping outside in the country or woods and being in the process of making food or doing your daily chores

There is also no point in over thinking this, it just a neat little trick to prevent hurting yourself if you come into such a situation and just have a folding knife, razor or kitchen knife at hand.

POST BOOK

NOW