The British were shipping ammo on the Lusitania, and they used hedgehog depth charges to cover up their crime

The British were shipping ammo on the Lusitania, and they used hedgehog depth charges to cover up their crime.

Attached: 43.png (1518x1092, 2.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopedia-titanica.org/community/threads/lusitania-depth-charged.8556/
lusitania.net/lastrestingplace.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RMS_Lusitania#Undeclared_war_munitions
cato.org/blog/sinking-lusitania-lying-america-war-again?utm_content=buffer658f6&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
hooktube.com/iYO_gK3P2ls
web.archive.org/web/20090531092816/http://www.style.com/vogue/mensvogue/2009_January_Lusitania_Rising
youtube.com/watch?v=iYO_gK3P2ls
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allied_war_crimes_during_World_War_II
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah probably. although you're going to need more than 3 low-res photos with bad aspect ratio, watermarks and no source to actually convince anyone who doesn't think so, though

Isn't this common knowledge by now? Even normie professors and ((history)) books are beginning to acknowledge this.

encyclopedia-titanica.org/community/threads/lusitania-depth-charged.8556/

lusitania.net/lastrestingplace.htm

Attached: Lusitania 2013 depth charge.jpg (1920x1080, 428.52K)

it's common knowledge to you, and on these boards, like Zig Forums, but normies believe even if it is presented to them with evidence that it was all well and good.

But like I said, even normie profs and normie history books are starting to cave. I just finished up my mandatory history class in uni, and the professor, a hardline progressive who couldn't stop furiously vacuuming FDR and Wilson's semen throughout the course, just casually admitted it in the lecture like it was no big deal.

If it wasn't for the US involvement ww1 would have came to an end much sooner if nations didn't bail from the gold standard.

Bread or guns.

Oh, definitely. WWI was a proxy war between monarchies, and post-French Revolution democracies, or parliamentary "monarchies" that were democracies in all but name. Woodrow Wilson is a massive fag and jump-started the Fed, US interventionism, and big-government progressivism Although a lot of that shit had been building up inertia since the even greater faggotry of the FR. Seriously fuck those goddamn proto-commie frogs they're responsible for everything that's shit in the world today.

Ebin.
Simbly ebin.

JEW
JEW SPOTTED
EVERYONE LOOK A JEW
DISREGARD WHAT HE SAYS, CLEARLY HE WALKS THE FLOOR OF THE RED SEA!

*Rubs hands in ausfailian*

huh? who said it was used in 1915?

hello reddit

I'm pretty sure everyone at the time knew that it had munitions on board because the Brits explicitly announced they would start doing that. This is what prompted the Germans to issue the order to sink every vessel they saw flying an English flag. They even issued a warning to passengers that because of the munitions on board, the ship may be targeted. After the captain who ordered the Lusitania sunk came back to port he was expecting medals are promotions but instead got his ass torn out by high command for actually following through on their retarded plan. Even then, 1942, the height for the battle of Britain seems like a bit of a hectic time to be wasting an entire ship, which the British had very few to spare, and a bunch of hedgehogs to cover up something you explicitly stated happened more than two decades ago. Hell the ships cargo ledger stated and listed the ammo that was on board during her final voyage.

Attached: Constance got a gun.png (540x467, 143.55K)

What crime?

Transporting munitions on a vessel carrying civilians, then kvetching when it gets shot.

Attached: BREAKING NEWS.jpg (224x225, 5.81K)

Wouldn't be remotely surprised if that was the case. However, you've made your claim, demonstrate it. Unsourced photos aren't proof of anything other than that there are some shells underwater somewhere, and 'everyone knows it' isn't an argument.

Attached: You tried a little bit.png (265x259, 17.8K)

See

So a target in a known position and known depth was used as depth charge target practice during WW2, a period when using metal and factory time to create a purpose built target would have been a very hard pitch, and this is proof of something nefarious? I know you're trying, but try harder.

Attached: disgusting.mp4 (480x360, 100.88K)

Attached: burning laughing emoji plushy.png (552x543, 266.33K)

It'll be after your local Abbos decide, in a petrol fuelled rage, that they want to stab you and rape the hole.

and?

So, in your own words, you've stopped trying now then?

Attached: G'night, mate! white fella knockout.png (763x757, 309.69K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RMS_Lusitania#Undeclared_war_munitions
stupid niggers

Fuck off

cato.org/blog/sinking-lusitania-lying-america-war-again?utm_content=buffer658f6&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

The Judeo-Anglos denied it for almost a century though.

Depth charges were fired down there after the second world war to destroy the wreckage of the Lusitania.

If you're not a Jew, you're an inferior specimen of white genetics, and probably shouldn't breed.

Also:

hooktube.com/iYO_gK3P2ls

Jews killed whites in false flag hoaxes a hundred years ago, why shouldn't they do so again in 2001?

web.archive.org/web/20090531092816/http://www.style.com/vogue/mensvogue/2009_January_Lusitania_Rising
I mean we could claim that the Irishman, is, well an Irishman, and try to discredit him, but that would be quite fallacious, wouldn't it. Now this is quite Zig Forums related in as much as it has to do with war, and it's shadier sides. Anyhow, your Government still hasn't clarified the reason as to why there were .303 rounds in and around the hull of the Lusitania, and why there are unexploded depth charges around her; it seems all a bit fishy.

Woodrow Wilson was a puppet, he may be the signature on those documents but he sure as hell wasn't in control of his own hand.

Abbos don't have networks of White minor abuse under state sanction though.

The brits fuck kids the Prince married an African jew and it's illegal to own a butter knife. They can't criticize anyone ever again.

Why wasn't the Lusitania considered to be a grave but the Britannia was?

cause false flag

How are those "sourced"? Do you even know what "sourcing" means?

Get the fuck off Zig Forums, you nogunz cuck

Thing is, there was no way the boxheads could've known that it had a couple of rounds of .303 on board anyway. So they attacked and sunk it with the full knowledge that it was a civvie passenger ship.
If you go around killing random people and it turns out one of them was wanted by the police completely by coincidence, it doesn't make your indiscriminate killing justified, numb-nuts.
Shig my dig

Also, still no proof a doodle doo.

Attached: 4d19060a135da2d01d488f1f49b8fd6afce0723d6265eb36b607f3a7c39fa53e.png (607x607, 261.25K)

SHOO SHOO ANGLO BOMBER

Attached: cad30674345de47e7c19f8607b71a0f98eaed1f60f5ca9c74b8d07fdaac814d4.png (600x521, 210.2K)

Attached: Bluster.jpg (265x190, 9.68K)

you sir are a genuine retard and need to shut the fuck up about things you dont understand.

It's time to stop, spergbong.

Attached: Substantiate your claims.png (277x271, 4.5K)

fucker just cant handle that his ancestors are eather directly or indirectly responsible for some of the worst massacres in human history as well as all the shit he has to deal with on a day by day basis.
fucking anglos deserve everything that is happening to them.

Tbh if I knew all of my country's and France's actions for the last 300 years were responsible for the ascend of the jew, the death of Europe under Islamic rule, the two greatest reckless fratricides in human history, and the current state of the world and that all my current helplessness, humiliation and victimhood is a direct product of these I would be in denial too.

You're certainly in denial of being crypto-roaches.

Guess that makes your 2nd largest city even more of a lost cause ;^).

Watch this, you faggots. There were also financial profiteers if the event.
youtube.com/watch?v=iYO_gK3P2ls

Shit memes aren't proof

But that's where you're wrong, kiddo.
The boxheads didn't ID it as carrying military cargo, they attacked it under the knowledge that it was a civilian ship.
Just admit it, the krauts are sub-human barbarians and can't into empathy or human emotions. Mass immigration might actually bring some civilization to their "nation".

Why would that be a bad thing? Unlike you, we were winning and the ones committing said atrocities, they're a thing to be proud of. You're ashamed at losing and being massacred, not the other way around. But I don't expect a country like Austria to understand being on the winning side of anything.

Yeah, because somehow Britain occupying palestine and fighting a war against the US-backed zionist insurrection is somehow "responsible for the ascend of the jew"

A random jock saying that he likes the idea of Israel is not creating Israel. The US/UN created Israel, not Britain. And balfour wasn't even an Anglo anyway, he was a celtic Gael.

I'll think you'll find that that's the krauts' fault, yet again.

Which are?

You're confusing Britain and America again, lad.

Forgot to reply

Every city in the world is a lost cause. Urban environments kill the soul.

Yeah, my high school history textbook mentioned it and it was printed in like 1993.

Is the highway of death a war crime ? I mean had it been the other way around..

The UN bitched and moaned and tried to stop us from bombing the shit out of them by calling it a war crime. I personally see of it more as talking shit and getting hit though.

Attached: indifferent.jpg (250x250, 23.11K)

Okay, so the U-boat had x-ray vision that could see through the hull then?

Yes as long as it carries war material it is fair game.
Also don't be stupid user, the Lusitania was basically the 9/11 of World War 1, used to goad the US public into a war they had no stake in.
It was not a (((coincidence))) that US women and children were on board of a ship that drove directly to a location in which two days earlier a german submarine had been sighted.

This is your brain on Zionism

Attached: serveimage.jpeg (1200x1200, 138.69K)

The only euros I have met I would consider savages were English

>>>Zig Forums

Yeah lad, cheers for your muh anecdotes

Brits are fucking delusional.
What the fuck happened that they think like this?

see

Oh come on!

Got a single source to prove that I said that?

By what leap of mental gymnastics?

Thatcher said that you moron, in the post you're responding to

You are so fucking low IQ I can't even carry on a conversation with you.

Eat your curry, paki scum.

Attached: 1456242691257.png (736x622, 288.2K)

Pic related, kek

Ebin, the baste running away from an argument while screaming "ur 2 dum for a reply" meme because you have no actual argument for why hating krauts is inherently zionistic.
Well, if you're not going to be posting anymore, you may as well go back to Zig Forums and shill for (((Trump))) more.

Attached: 1465226886378.png (667x615, 603.35K)

Should be in response to

lol

vid related, your life

You got confused three times in the last half dozen posts over what the discussion was about. Fucking mongoloid.

Kek you posted in the other thread too. It's amazing how defensive britstains are to their kosher country. Go back to Zig Forums and bin that knife.

Ebin meme my dude

Not an argument

t. 53% white

What what a piece of shit britbong.
Off yourself anglo.

Still not an argument, marshnigger

Okay, so the best "arguments" you can muster are:

Wow lads, this quality discussion is really making me change my mind on killing civilians and then retroactively trying to justify it decades later. Wtf? I love Germany now!
Sage for doublepost

Truly you are the worst

I agree

Might want to reconsider posting that same image, Roth.

British edumacation

I'm not even trying to argue anything here kek. I can see you're a very serious debater :^)

You seems to be getting mad, I'm going to have to report you for hate speech lad.

Err, make me tbh.

Ebin, simply ebin my friend, where is the upvote button on this website?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (680x561, 688.83K)

Oh right, Britain considers anything white, I forgot :^)

Attached: 030.jpg (400x320 32.13 KB, 18.56K)

War crimes only matter if you lose.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allied_war_crimes_during_World_War_II

Attached: 1136_P7BnMoS.png (1200x1282, 426.77K)

I am surprised (((wiki))) even listed them.

Who cares goyim?

Grandpa, you've gotten senile.