Scope for my M24/48

Have a hunt on a roedeer buck & boars starting june and I miss a scope
for my aforementioned M24/48 which I got für 200€. I don't want to spend much money on a scope, yet for a scopemount that costs me many times more than the gun itself.

Another viable gun is the Molot Vepr that I could buy if scopemounts for that are better. The Price for the Molot Mount however costs me 150€.

help me, Zig Forums

Attached: exif ist weg, keine Sorge.jpg (3264x1840, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nikonsportoptics.com/en/nikon-products//riflescopes/buckmasters-ii-4-12x40-bdc.html
badacetactical.com/products/yugo-mauser-m48-ndt-no-drill-tap-scope-mount
amazon.de/Barska-1-4x28-Hunting-Scope-BARSKA/dp/B00AU68V46/ref=sr_1_107?ie=UTF8&qid=1525290846&sr=8-107&keywords=hunting scope
badacetactical.com/products/ultra-low-profile-ndt-scout-mount-for-finnish-mosin-nagant-m39?variant=46512406216
bushnell.com/all-products/rifle-scopes/trophy/2-6x-32mm#
vortexoptics.com/product/crossfire-II-2-7x32-scout-scope
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Buy better irons, and invest in IR.

what is IR? I am on a budget after the state fucked me over and forced me to buy an 1500€, 120kg heavy gunsafe as they declared the former saves obsolete.

Buckmasters nikon scopes is about as poorfag I'd be willing to go for a real gun and not just for .22. Enslaved flips make pretty good shit when you shackle them to a work bench.

Whoops went retarded there with the whole no actual useful info. Holup I get a link

nikonsportoptics.com/en/nikon-products//riflescopes/buckmasters-ii-4-12x40-bdc.html

Get good with the Irons. The time and effort in scoping a surplus rifle isn't worth it. I mean you most likely aren't going to be taking 300m shots, more like 100m-200m at most. If the rifle at one point drilled and tapped for the correct mount then sure it'd be worth it to rescope it.
иди нахуй

Attached: DSC00024.JPG (1701x1276, 701.56K)

Kill yourself.

Zig Forums should be more like Zig Forums

And gleefully give up our liberties because of a cult of personality towards a jew? No thanks.

Du bist eine Schande.

No matter what you get, spend a lot of time zeroing it, and practicing with it. It would be a shame if an animal had to suffer because you are too stupid to to properly zero your scope.

nigga in the last year it has gotten that way and not for the better

Always do the opposite of what Jews say.

Attached: 1426682144259.jpeg (207x418, 60.01K)

I am not bad shot compared to other hunters and definetly compared to the soldiers of the Bundeswehr. It is just frowned upon to hunt with Iron Scopes as it is declared "unwaidmännisch" and that it puts the animal I hunt in unneccesary trauma if I land a bad shot.

Usually, I wouldn't give a fuck what others think.
But this time I am invited to hunt and there is nothing more satisfying for german hunters to shit on one another who is the purest hunter from their crippled pseudomoralstandpoint.
And I am not referring to huntingtradition, which I care about greatly, I am talking abour retarded stuff like demonstrates it.

there is an american manufacturer called instant scopes or something that sells a montage that is attached through the flip-upscope of my KM24/48 if you remove said flipup. Issue is, that it costs a fuckton of money aswell, I would be forced to pay for the shipping and then I still have no fucking clue how to attack a scope to it, or what to buy. In the end it seems the most cost efficient way is to buy a wholesaled gun which allready has a scope mounted to it.

Also, Opinions in regards to the CZ75

Attached: ^012D6E95DC05A7170E64617C7463EC665998268168F0350A4C^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg (675x1200, 332.67K)

I have a hand injury at the moment and this is why my typing is fucked up

thanks for the link buddy

now educate me from the differences between a picatinny rail, a zeiss montage, a weaver montage etc. In my Huntingclasses most of our time was consumed about the hilarious amount of gunlaws and the rest was understandably about wildlife, guns and scopes however were only poorly scrached on the surface level.

Ich hoffe du Jude gehst auch auf Schwarzwildjagd bevor die ASP von Polen nach Deutschland überschwappt.

It's what happens when you don't chase the Zig Forums kiddies out. They've shit up this board so bad it's hemorrhaging ID's. Looks kind of like cuck Zig Forums now.

I understand that whole unwanted thing, as in it is good sport to make sure the animal goes down quick and fast. There is no sweeter satisfaction than making those sorts asshurt to no end, I mean making someone who has 12,000 dollars of zeiss stuff look like a poor shot in comparison to a dude with a bare bones rifle I have knocked a deer down with 7.7 jap at 350 yards with irons to the surprise of an entire hunting party. I became the smug that day. Anyway, aside from that there are scout scope mounts which require you to tap the rear leaf sight out with its spring and takes the place of that like pic related and the benifit to those systems is you can put the original sight back if you so chose to do so.

A picatinny rail is one of the most common scope rails out there, it was spawned from the weaver rail system and some components interchange between the two like scope rings or red dots, as in I can throw my red dot from my VZ onto my fuddmaster with no problem, weaver rails are outdated in comparison to the picatinny rail. Some companies such as Zeiss have their own mounting systems to rifles which use proprietary stuff they themselves only sell, i.e they're gonna be pricey if you're on a budget.

Wonderful piece of czechnology. 16+1 capacity in 9x19 and its solid steel. Honestly nothing wrong with them unless you've got small mits.

Attached: Scout mount.jpg (1024x554, 45.86K)

Huh, thanks lad

You should be better than that paki.

Attached: British_man_killed_alongside_American_fighting_Isis_in_Syria_UK_news_The_Guardian_-_2017-07-11_07.00.18.png (1903x6085, 1.8M)

Attached: lee.jpg (627x466, 105.86K)

I was implying that Zig Forums are all ziocucks now that they're just zognald worshippers, 53%er.

Found a place that ships to europoorland. badacetactical.com/products/yugo-mauser-m48-ndt-no-drill-tap-scope-mount

sent an mail, hopefully I can work something out with the company.

thanks for the link

Attached: why rich.gif (674x403 499.28 KB, 210.84K)

they mailed back and said that they shipped to Germany allready, risked it and purchased it.

All that is left is to find a cheap scope for a scoutmontage, so far this seems to be the best:
amazon.de/Barska-1-4x28-Hunting-Scope-BARSKA/dp/B00AU68V46/ref=sr_1_107?ie=UTF8&qid=1525290846&sr=8-107&keywords=hunting scope

Is it worth getting one of these for my k98 to play around with or is it a stupid gimmick that'll ruin my gun?

Excellent. That is a decent budget scope, hopefully it'll last like some old tasco stuff did.

Find a real good gunsmith and have the correct rail put onto the side or get the proper receiver rings thrown on. But no it wont ruin your gun provided you can use a punch correctly and read instructions. Now that I think of it I should see how far I can punch with a scoped k31.

Attached: k31.jpg (1276x1701, 772.78K)

Onionbro, since when are you a canuck? is that your proxy?

Greetings from /deutschpol/

I just work up here and get paid obscene amounts of cash to essentially babysit russians for nine months of the year.

badacetactical.com/products/ultra-low-profile-ndt-scout-mount-for-finnish-mosin-nagant-m39?variant=46512406216
Somebody either talk me out of getting this or help me pick a scope. I measured the eye relief as best as I could with only 2 hands and it seems like I would need about 10" of eye relief.
This bushnell.com/all-products/rifle-scopes/trophy/2-6x-32mm# is tempting especially with the current 50 US Shekel rebate. It's a handgun scope, but one reviewer says it works fine on a T/C Encore .308 handgun, so recoil shouldn't be a problem if that durability is typical. This might also work: vortexoptics.com/product/crossfire-II-2-7x32-scout-scope

Attached: IMG_4906_1024x1024.JPG (1024x682, 96.27K)

I never thought I'd here a jew say this but I then remembered that Zig Forums has become a pussified husk of its former self. I believe the Israeli poster is an agent of the IDF or Mossad sent here to spy on us but he wants to gain our trust as just being a humble Israeli just chatting it up with the lads.

Attached: 4.jpg (908x688, 113.55K)