General Canada thread

and possibly the worst part: AKs and all AK variants are prohibited
Feels good to be interested in guns while living in the good old true north strong and free

Attached: no one wants to admit they ate 9 cans of ravioli.jpg (500x376, 32.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nottinghamshire.police.uk/sites/default/files/documents/files/egg poster.pdf
twitter.com/HarrowVPC/status/989072746205327361
youtube.com/channel/UCK-MdBJJw-0glJZgw8dO1Ag
youtube.com/channel/UCqrrxZeeFSNCjGmD-33SKMw
twitter.com/mpsharrow/status/535444154680377344?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ftfy

A license, moreover, that is only temporary, and if it expires you become a criminal overnight.

Attached: Sleep.webm (480x360, 2.67M)

We can be miserable together, England.

What the fucking hell, I live in Toronto

That is for waterfoul hunting you twat. Self loading shotguns are bound by Semi-auto regulations. Manual action guns don't have a mag limit, both rifle and shotgun.

see

are brit gun laws as bad as they say?

The police encourage shops here to not sell eggs to people under the age of 16, it's worse than you could ever imagine.
nottinghamshire.police.uk/sites/default/files/documents/files/egg poster.pdf

I am so sorry, England.

its worse

Attached: ukcuckistan4pencil.jpg (601x884 835.85 KB, 433.93K)

I seriously refuse to believe that this poster is a real and serious thing.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: upload.png (800x450, 408.19K)

Welcome to Hell.

Attached: alwayslikethis.jpg (640x383, 63.65K)

Artist/song name?

Attached: unironically this.jpg (1125x1013, 70.6K)

>you JUST gotta let it go

Attached: comic_girls_purple_stary_sky_3.jpg (1280x720, 95.34K)

Are these fucking real?

For a long time I thought that Twitter was a parody account, since there are several images like that all from that account.
But I just looked it up and, while I can't say whether those specific tweets are real, the account appears to be legit.

I was certain it was a parody account but no it's fucking real

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (365x489, 183.45K)

twitter.com/HarrowVPC/status/989072746205327361
This is the people you'll be facing in the street, bong

WHAT A WHITE COUNTRY BONG
WHAT A GOOD PLACE TO LIVE BONG
ARENT YOU GLAD YOU FUCKING ELIMINATED THOSE SUBHUMAN BOXHEADS BONG?
ARE YOU HAPPY BONG? ARE YOU FUCKING HAPPY BONG? THIS WHAT YOU GET BONG THIS IS VICTORY

Attached: Dbc29hiW0AAWyH3.jpg (682x1024, 156.66K)

WAS IT WORTH IT BONG
WAS IT WORTH IT BONG TELL ME
TELL ME IF IT WAS WORTH IT BONG ALL THE DEATH DESTRUCTION AND THIS IS YOUR PRIZE WAS IT WORTH IT
ARE YOU SATISFIED BONG THIS IS IT BONG THIS IS YOUR REAPING THIS IS ALL YOUR EFFORT

Attached: DaMSK6PWkAEGajK.jpg (1334x750 175.6 KB, 94.65K)

BIN THAT KNIFE
ANSWER ME BONG ANSWER WHAT YOU STAND UP FOR
THIS IS WHAT YOU DEFEND

Attached: It’s more important than ever that everyone - plays their part in tackling terrorism. Any piece of information could be - important. You can help prev.mp4 (640x360 3.19 MB, 792.26K)

the biggest issue with the laws in britain are not that they're restrictive, despite how much the state fucks you there are still fun things you can own here. the single biggest issue with firearms in the UK is that the laws have fundamentally killed off what little gun culture there was, making said remnant culture impenetrable. Picture the scene, you're a young man from a lesser city who, in addition to all the things you cant into and rules for storage, has to travel many miles (multiple hours for me) to get to a gun range. when you get there you still dont get to have a gun there and have to visit multiple times a month just to participate and join the club, before then applying for a license. finally add onto that the fact that 1/3rd of shooting clubs are private, 1/3rd cater solely to wealthy country toffs and the farmers whose land they hunt on, and the final third dont advertise or try and expand their hobby at all. There is a great myth amongst british firearms enthusiasts that their situation is imposed upon them by the government alone, the truth is that other than the few mythical dixies lands of shooting the hobby is often either geographically or socially inaccessible.

not even going to give you the (you), toothpaste.

It's actually real, people make fun of them for collecting bicycle wheels and sticks and calling it weapons.

Good job stopping those terrorists.

Oh the pack of niggers raping and cannibalizing 12 year old girls on the street? That's just part and parcel of living in a big city.

Good point. The forces of disarmament are pretty good at playing the long game. I think a lot of people on our side miss the point of this contest. From the gun controller's perspective even a minor inconvenience is useful if it prevents someone from exercising the right to bear arms. It's a lot easier to convince someone to give up a right they don't personally use.

Attached: gert5w4fwf.gif (304x226, 2.03M)

This faggot is spot on, even in the countryside most clubs have a distinct upper-class feeling to them where you're going to feel out of place going there. Your best bet is to make friends with a farmer and suggest shooting some fucking rabbits for them farmers hate rabbits, they'll usually jump at that offer if they know you well enough or some gamekeepers who will generally take you shooting on the land they manage. Sadly I lost access to these people when I fucked off to (((University))) and two minutes at the university rifle club i.e. drinking club for posh students and no provision if you didn't already have your own license and gun was all I needed to know I wasn't joining.
Pretty much, it's an issue that needs to be tackled from as many angles as is possible. Even things as basic as ensuring everyone you know who isn't a retard is aware of the reality of how firearms work is a good start. Shit though it was the rise of games like CoD and the low quality youtube gun channels that followed it actually did some degree of good here: step one is getting people interested in guns as a curiosity after all.

Save a life, stab a nigger in the chest.

I wish Putin really would "novichok" the UK, Someone must end this pathetic display.

Attached: wew.jpg (416x300, 14.06K)

Wow, you guys still have those? My uni shut its gun club down back in the 90s.

They're rare and mostly confined to the older universities, also as I said not exactly welcoming to new members who aren't 'the right sort' but yes they're a thing here and there.

Some good youtubers living on my hat.
youtube.com/channel/UCK-MdBJJw-0glJZgw8dO1Ag
youtube.com/channel/UCqrrxZeeFSNCjGmD-33SKMw

Attached: economics.jpg (640x960, 114.15K)

twitter.com/mpsharrow/status/535444154680377344?lang=en

Attached: B25Hnu5IAAAS5ik.jpeg (576x1024, 110.4K)

Actually that ain't even fucking airshit, that's just a toy.

I pity and hate the British at the same time, what a backwards Orwellian shithole island.

Attached: 1465832553797.png (1365x739, 1.67M)

Not airshit, it's a toy that makes sparks and noise when you pull the trigger.
The mallet is for cricket.

Attached: A FUCKING BREAD KNIFE.png (650x910, 609.13K)

Attached: Not a parody account.png (643x812, 569.17K)

t. le 77% face
Kek

Do these faggots crawl into sewers or dig through muddy garden beds where someone misplaced an item and it sunk to the bottom by the rain? Everything looks dirty and old like it was lost in a gutter for years and no one was willing to touch it with even a rented dick. The items that aren't caked in pig shit looks like they bullied a school kid for whatever item in his bag thats longer than his dick. But for the most part this is just neighborhood cleanup of old metal objects.

A lot of it probably comes out of old, forgotten boxes and crevices in someone's basement or attic.

So, what do you think about your fellow subjects in this thread complaining about how bad things are?

No, it is for croquet.

It's clearly for Krokiet

Attached: krokiet-130g.jpg (593x366, 47.85K)

Any city with a Major League Baseball team is automatically annexed by the United States. You just live in a shitty one that doesn't recognize the constitution.

I want someone to make a parody of these ads.
Someone is stuck in a flipped, burning car on the side of a country road after a crash. A small crowd has gather and people are panicking because they need to cut the seatbelt of the car to get the person out. However because it's england nobody has anything on them that they could use to cut the seatbelt. One guy comes forward with his small non-locking swiss army knife but it slips and he cuts himself. When it seems like all hope is lost a guy comes forward and cuts the seatbelt with an 8 inch bayonet or large auto-locking folding knife.
While in the background the man is helping the crash victim out of their car the foreground shows someone on their phone reporting the guy with a knife to the police. Once the police arrive they arrest the man with the knife. As the police are putting the man in the van the screen goes black and the words "Leave that knife at home #knifefree" or "Your reports stop terrorism" show up on screen.

As the police are putting the man in the van, crowd including driver start cheering. Some teenage nigger steps out of a crowd and says to the camera that is was only a matter of time before this knife was used in a crime and now he has higher chances of surviving to become an astronaut.

>nottinghamshire.police.uk/sites/default/files/documents/files/egg poster.pdf
What is the problem with flour? Eggs are because people throwing them, but flour?

Flour is white, so is the supremacy. (^:

My only thought is if you get stuff wet and throw flour on it it makes a moderately difficult to clean mess once it dries. Could also just toss it on people to be an asshole.

Eels - I Need Some Sleep

Wheatpaste friendo. That shit is a nightmare to remove, its also great to fuck other things up if you're creative enough.

Forgot

Attached: UKbikewheel.png (598x960, 913.83K)

Forget the bike wheel, what's with the fucking car stereo?

On top of that is that a fucking 8 track

Ever brick someone with an 8 track? It ain't pretty.

Probably stuff from a suspected burglar lumped in

I would believe the stereo was stolen, those are the negro's favorite prey. In my city people with convertibles just don't bother having radios anymore, they're too easy to pry out with a screwdriver.

When will books be made illegal?
They contain letters which can be written by pencils which are brutal baby killing assault weapons so clearly the books are inciting innocent young people towards terrorism by virtue of existence.

Attached: Farenheit451.jpg (1120x630, 156.27K)

为什么你们这些同性恋都说英语?

Attached: dekinai.png (1280x720, 885.45K)

Books are known to instill seditious thoughts like questioning migration policies or wanting to kill politicians.
All books should be blank.

A blank book gives a place to express potentially unapproved views. This cannot be allowed.

But that's simplified Chinese

Jesus Christ, this Twitter.

Great, so Canada is now home to seal AND dog eaters. Trying to cover all the bases, eh?

Attached: LOL.png (627x753, 524.01K)

>>>/canada/

underrated post

I 👁 wonder 🤔 how us burgers 🍔 would feel ❤️‍ if our government ✡️ used emojis 😂 to talk 🗣 to us 😂😜.

Attached: LOL2.png (615x859 301.7 KB, 540.73K)

I mean, sorry for derailing the thread, but what the hell is wrong with you bongs.

Attached: botox.png (627x923 380.61 KB, 751.35K)

WHY ARE THEIR EYES SO FUCKED UP
The woman and man in the far back are fine but fuck what happened to the guy in the foreground and on the right side?

Are you daft? Canada is full of chinks there’s a reason it’s called Hong Kouver, that was the point of my post, it says:
Why are you all speaking English?

Strelok, I…
That’s a lesbian, strelok…

Attached: 1484604719169.jpg (750x720, 68.13K)

I'm aware.

In Canada, what are the laws relating to carrying knives?
Can I open carry a sword? Can I conceal carry a sword?

Why does it matter? You have a sword. Who's gonna fucking stop you?

I want to understand the laws. It is not because I want to blindly follow the laws.

Carry all the swords you want, and long guns.

Attached: 117067db78a503d822f9a3d6558abc7563f641d73ab46d5ecaa5982fbf8d46e3.png (690x198, 131.17K)

Attached: harold.png (1200x630, 1.51M)