ICBM thread

We need a thread dedicated tot he most feared weapons ever.

Attached: Atlas ICBM.jpg (590x525 597.82 KB, 26.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HGM-25A_Titan_I#Static_displays_and_articles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Weaponized Australian Shitposting?

Attached: Average Australian.webm (1920x824, 508.71K)

Attached: 1506718725501.jpg (417x600, 39.19K)

Attached: Star_Wars_-_Han_Solo_Shiggy_-_reaction.jpg (474x450, 48.58K)

Attached: Austrian Navy.webm (426x236, 365.77K)

Grandma's Favorite

Attached: ICBM.jpg (1600x1143, 213.65K)

Attached: Darth Vandelay, he works in Sith Architecture.png (500x375, 202.67K)

Behold.

Attached: 1422329079656.jpg (864x721, 296.23K)

lol

This is on the sane end of the spectrum where MX missile basing strategies were concerned. I'm partial to the one where giant diggers burrow their way out through solid rock to launch a second strike. Or where they are carried on giant off-road vehicles randomly roving around uninhabited land in the western US crushing everything in their path.

You better just be laughing with me, Zig Forumsunt. Forgive me for not immediately thinking that if it is the case, but nowadays I can never be sure.

Attached: laughter-stops.jpg (189x189, 9.51K)

I'm being somewhat facetious, yeah, but it is true that the Atlas rockets were originally ICBMs.

I know, but I was talking about a particular picture he uploaded.

These effectively ended conventional symmetric warfare.
Khorne does not approve.

I know right, you guys could have lost WW3 by now if it wasn't for those pesky nukes.

FREE NUKE

As there was both a West and an East Germany, they were set to win that one either way. Of course, Germany would have been the main battlefield.

This was actually done, but shitcanned due to whining of anti-nuke/anti-war groups. The Hard Mobile Launchers would rove the US carrying a MGM-134 Midgetman SICBM ready for immediately launch. Pic related

Attached: Mobile Death Bringer.jpg (1800x1115, 293.7K)

I share my birthday though not my birth year with the first successful test-fire of the Titan I ICBM, so I have a connection with it of sorts.
Here's some information about it.
The SM-68A/HGM-25A Titan I ICBM is an American two-stage liquid fueled rocket. It was manufactured by the Glenn L. Martin Airspace Company under contract. It's payload was a W38 thermonuclear bomb with a yield of 3.75 megatons. For reference, Fat Man had a yield of 0.021 megatons and the more modern B53 had a yield of 9 megatons. The most powerful bomb the US currently has in service, the B83, has a yield of 1.2 megatons.
The Titan I was the first truly two stage design, where the first stage engines were ignited on the launch pad and then detached at altitude where the second stage engines were fired. This technology vastly increased both overall the range and range per-pound of fuel. This extended range meant that the Titan I could threaten Eastern Europe from American soil.
The Titan I was also the first ICBM to be place in underground Silos. These Silos are what we think about today when we think about an ICBM Silo, a military complex with everything needed to maintain and launch the multiple ICBMs they had under their command. While the Titan I needed to be raised out of it's silo to be laughed, it's successor the Titan II, became the first that could be launched directly from it's silo.
The Titan I never became something NASA would use for space flight, it is a pure ICBM. A rocket that existed for a short time, but during that time only really existed as a weapon of war. It's far from the best ICBM, but it's an important stepping stone in both spaceflight and in the ICBM systems of today.

If you would like to see a Titan I ICBM in person and you live in the US there may be one local to you.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HGM-25A_Titan_I#Static_displays_and_articles
If you still want to see a Titan I ICBM in person but you do not live in and do not want to travel to America or an American territory, I'm afraid you don't have any options. The US military no longer provides free global overnight shipping for the Titan I.

Attached: 400px-Titan_1_ICBM.jpg (400x600, 46.82K)

They have been importing a lot of cockroaches lately, presumably to ensure that something that can almost be thought of as Germans survive a nuclear war.

I'm pretty sure biological weapons were, are and always will be the absolute eternal king when it comes to fear

Damn it, I meant launched.

okay, that one was funny

I was born in the exact year, month, day and hour that the Berlin Wall was coming down.

Not sure what that means.

You misspelled "Love".

Attached: Πάλι με Χρόνια με καιρούς εμπόλα δικά μας θα'ναι.png (1600x1065, 2.28M)

Have you taken the porphyron-pill yet, patriotes?
It's a difficult pill to swallow…

translated as:
which is a fusion of:
which is a non-attic pronunciation of:
which a synonym of:
which is the etymological root of:

Attached: vector.png (1074x1518 1.27 MB, 157.21K)

God fucking dammit, Greece! If there's one redeeming quality in your whole denbt-ridden existence, it's your undying love for the truest love of all! Hold on to that love, for it be your salvation from eternal denbt!

I LOVE YOU, EBOLA-CHAN
SPREAD YOUR LOVE, EBOLA-CHAN

PREACH IT MY BROTHER IN LOVE!
We seriously need more Bio-W threads.

Attached: The_four_africanic_Horse-tans.png (674x867 553.97 KB, 620.33K)

It's always a pleasure seeing a fellow believer on other boards. It's like meeting someone talking your mother tongue when you're lost in a foreign land. Who knows? Maybe some hard working men somewhere in a lab have also fallen in love with her and are working on weponizing love. It's not a remote possibility, since I see her admireres come from every corner of the world and from all walks of life. Some chant, some preach, some work and some bleed. But in the end, we all do it for love.

And yes, I agree.

I wasn't coming to Zig Forums expecting my waifu, but this is always a pleasant surprise that I can appreciate.

I love you, Ebola-chan!
Spread your wings, Ebola-chan!

Truly it is, my brother. Truly it is.

Attached: autismus_maximus_pendant.png (400x400 3 MB, 284.17K)