AMD 63 Classic Firearms

Noobie Level: Last shot handguns & long guns age 13. Currently 26. Never owned a firearm til now (shut up, I know). Know jack shit about guns.

Just received the AMD-"63" from Classic Firearms. Sentimental reasons, this is definitely what I want.

Anything I need to know, and if so, explain it like you would to a 5 year old. Thanks Zig Forums!

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-05-13 at 10.54.42 PM.jpg (991x649, 44.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

atlanticfirearms.com/component/virtuemart/shipping-rifles/childers-pol-wbp-rifle-detail.html?Itemid=0
atlanticfirearms.com/
classicfirearms.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=XBZkO9gQpHY
youtube.com/watch?v=7MruWeI5E18
youtube.com/watch?v=g6ZV3ivj_Xk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It poo poo franken gun buy Atlantic AK instead close to same price but way better. Trash, dont buy. If you did, dont use it to kill self. That make gun violence rate go up

Attached: Blank _b7199a9fe1e26887f3443288c5b22750.jpg (160x213, 8.29K)

The mag that comes with is one of the 922r (search 922r on the web) compliance pieces for that gun, ergo it is technically illegal to replace with a non-made in USA magazine. This has never been enforced and probably won't even in this fucked political climate but might be worth keeping in mind. You may want to get a different magazine just because the one that comes with is mediocre.
Some people change out the foregrips for the authentic beige ones and change the stock to the folding one. You're probably fine how it is. You did fine, tgi converted Hungarian aks are among the better importable ones, if a bit different.
Now get to the range and get practicing user!

Thanks!

I also have the Slide Fire SSAK-47® XRS bumpstock on it.

For SHTF purposes, but also being poor, is it worth it to go for one of the Chinese 100 round drums, or settle for a 75 round from Korea/Romania?

Or even the 73 round ProMag drum?

Attached: 10-0300-00-12.jpg (1000x1000, 66.45K)

nigga you retarded

Enjoy piss poor performance from those mags.

Mutilate yourself for not lurking, then posting this shitty thread asking to "r8 m8 xD", newfaggot.

Attached: 1423987642735.png (1198x1200, 124.09K)

Can anyone else vouch for these AMD 63's being shit?

If so, are these a better alternative?

atlanticfirearms.com/component/virtuemart/shipping-rifles/childers-pol-wbp-rifle-detail.html?Itemid=0

Alternative? No. Better gun, yes. Its like comparing a pinto to a mustang. Obviously one is better, but a lot more expensive. A better alternative would be the BFPU Atlantic made ones.

With the current state of the US AK market anything under $800 is suspect quality-wise. If anyone knows where all the good cheap AKs are hiding I'd love to know too.

DDI used to be good pre 2017 sucks now
Definitive arms is still great if you can find them.
Arsenal is the way to go about 950$
Small botique one are great but about 2k Rifle Dynamics and Krebs come to mind.
A converted saiga is good too.

Avoid IO, 800$ and under on Atlantic Firearms are garbage

try these
atlanticfirearms.com/
classicfirearms.com/

I got a VEPR from classic firearms for 599$ 3 years ago

I like mine, granted I don't shoot it that much but it seems like a good rifle. If the barrel ever shoots out you can buy a new one and have it installed with the money you saved.
Also, if it comes with a tapco G2 hammer, replace it with a combloc hammer. The geometry of the G2 fuck up the bolt carriers tang.
They don't enforce that, dont worry.

Can confirm, I impulse bought a $600 IO AK (because stupid and impatient) and the thing is an utter piece of shit, complete with surprisingly sharp edges near the charging handle that I've sliced my hand on multiple times.
Currently saving up for a quality AK. I would sell the IO one but I think by now their shitty reputation is pretty widespread and nobody will give me more than $300 for it, and I'm not dishonest enough to trick some newfag gun owner into buying it.
Didn't mean to turn that into half a blogpost, but seriously fuck IO.

it might be okay if you rebarrel it with a chf barrel, along with making sure the trunions are properly installed

this i can't wait until a I.O or C39-Rast-47 kabooms on someone who sues

Attached: Douglas-Murray-RAS47-3k-rds-2.jpg (540x960, 67.89K)

use punctuation you stupid nigger

Use it well. It is your new friend. Put your trust in it, it shall not let you down.

Hungarian bro, you need to suggest cute names for his new rifle, as well as Hungarian lullaby so when he tucks her in after a range trip she sleeps peacefully on the ride home.

Buy glorious Romanian WASR rifle. Older rifles were known to have some quality control issues, but newer rifles are arguably some of the best you can buy for the price. Arsenal SLR series are also very good rifles, although they are a bit expensive. The real king of AKs are Saiga converted rifles and Veprs, although due to sanctions their prices are sky high.

Honestly, just avoid buying any American AK rifle. They're all garbage.

They still exist? I thought they died when the owner sunk dick loads of time and money into some faggy ak shotgun copy that sucked ass. When that failed tried to hook onto palmetto but then palmetto/ddi made some promising shit but then people found out they had tiers of aks that basically ran.
So palmetto put AKs on hiatus just long enough to get themselves unfucked but during the time palmetto sat their fat asses on DDI's face. By the time they finally remembered it existed they found DDI already suffocated dead and rotted while fusing to their ass flesh.
Either way I'm happy with my DDI AK-74 from 2015. Good shit that runs even fagtacular wolf hollowpoint 5.45 ammo like a champ even though the bullets they used are actually .223 hollowpoints at least by eyeballing it.

People who generally buy those types are the kind to not actually shoot that much and by the time they take a real interest they would have learned whats what and try to sell it for a real gun. Other than mattv2099, Robski, and Tim from jewish arms channel they're like the only ones that actually shoots those expecting it to explode.

I called mine Olga, cause it's ugly as shit and you can hit it a whole bunch without worrying about anything breaking.

Attached: 0a450ff2a94f2c23506e2c9f83483108aed8a4379674e725db4eb495f7c7aab0.png (428x587, 300.1K)

It's so hard to believe that his sales are through the floor and he needs to give away rifles to e-famous youtubers for publicity.

Thanks Trump and Obongo

If I'm building an AMD-65 and have wood grips with black paint instead of the usual polymer, is there any reason I shouldn't strip the paint off and refinish them? The few that left the factory with wood grips didn't have paint on them as far as I can tell.

Attached: Amd65w.jpg (1440x1080 15.38 KB, 496.19K)

they understand but they are trying to sell these casted abominations off to retarded hicks who will never put more than 1000 rounds through them, and because they look pretty on the outsides these fags will keep buying "un merican made ayyy kayyyy

Piroska. Marika. Emese. Katalin. Enikő. Virág. Some girl names. I don't know any lullabies, my parents didn't sing me any. Or if they did, I forgot them.

Attached: magyar girl.jpg (168x300, 9.2K)

I also recommend the acquisition of a stronk Warsaw Pact Hungarian uniform, your AMD experience is not complete without it. Behold, the uniform of a motorized rifleman of the People's Army of Hungary.

Anyway, some videos related to this glorious weapon of the working class:
youtube.com/watch?v=XBZkO9gQpHY
youtube.com/watch?v=7MruWeI5E18
youtube.com/watch?v=g6ZV3ivj_Xk

Attached: néphadsereg1.JPG (1378x2183 478.07 KB, 427.17K)