The Guns That Don't Exist(But really, they do...)

So essentially I am making just a thread for the guns that exist, but not really in the eyes of many. The guns you think SHOULD have a following, but somehow, they do not. I am very interested in learning about what you wish was popular because it is actually really good to you, but somehow everyone else praises Glowks, Colts, etc.

Can't be popular, but you wish it was, is the only real rule here. Can't wait to see what weird or just bastard child guns you have. Handguns or long guns. Doesn't matter to me.

Picture of my EDC, Gen.2 SIG SP2022 in 9mm and a Desantis thumb break scabbard holster. Had it since I was 18, Wisconsin legally allowed my parents to gift me the weapon for Christmas. Finally getting some Gen.1-style SIGpro grips on there! Feeds everything I've put through it so far. Just need to try some dirty steel case ammo. Oh, and some +P+ if it can handle that. Gotta check first…

Funnily enough, I hit almost pinpoint accuracy after drawing from the holster with the double-action shot than the follow-up single actions… Any advice on how to make the SA shots more accurate?

Attached: SP2022 G2.jpg (900x601, 215.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

guns.com/2012/02/07/the-smith-a-wessons-registered-magnum-possibly-the-finest-handgun-ever-made/
gunlab.net/gordam-ingram/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you anticipating the recoil?

the Automag-IV excited all my senses, when it was shown in some magazines at Barnes/Noble … but seriously, who has one?

Although, to be fair this IS the only production gun made in their veritable wildcat, the 10mm magnum (same length as the 50 AE, but of course smaller bore)

Attached: amt_10mm-mag.jpg (577x328, 36.78K)

Honestly, I'm not quite sure. I suppose in a way. I always find myself getting a little wiggle on with the SIG. But only in single action. When doing a quickdraw and then fire in DA, I had maybe 3/4 of an inch groups? And then the SA shots(not drawn from the holster) are always nearing two inches. All at seven yards, by the way. Sometimes I do fifteen yards if I'm feeling competitive.

That is one funky and unique gun, by the way. Looks like the Desert Eagle, Colt 1911 and a S&W M59 all got together after drinking and doing coke and THAT was the byproduct.

Still, it does have some charm to it. The grips just scream classic detective auto to me for some reason. Probably looks like it could have made a few of the old Predator movies if it had switched places with the Desert Eagle…

guns.com/2012/02/07/the-smith-a-wessons-registered-magnum-possibly-the-finest-handgun-ever-made/

Attached: dfdffd.png (723x301, 460.77K)

You mean the only SIG actually produced on a massive scale?

Attached: OP.mp4 (1280x720, 351.73K)

DOUBLE STACK 10MM
not a 1911 clone, glock or tangfoil

I too own an SP2022 and I totally dig it. IMO it’s the only SIG worth it’s price nowadays. I’m okay with it being a little obscure though as if it was more popular SIG would just jack up the price or discontinue it so people would go back to the P320 (which I can’t stand.

Also really wish Steyr handguns were more of a thing (have owned the S9A1 and M9A1) but Steyr can’t into advertising so forget it.

He’s referring to the fact that the SP2022 is not well known in the commercial market. The fact that it was produced in large numbers for euro law enforcement didn’t help it there.

So the Bren Ten, which does have a massive following far outstripping it's actual numbers. Try again faggot.

A STANAG M1 Carbine in 5.56. Basic M1 Carbine beats a standard AR by over a pound and it can't all be in the caliber. Winchester made some prototypes so it's certainly possible to make.

A modern cap and ball designed for concealed carry by minors and for home defense in those countries that only allow cap and ball (France only requires you be 18 from what I've heard).

Already exists, Ingram made a whole bunch of M1 Carbines in 5.56, x39 and 7.62REALFUCKINGNATO all of which used common magazines unlike rugers abomination of pie plates though rugers have gotten better in recent years

Sauce? Can't find any relevent results with 5.56 inland m1 carbine.

Also: Ruger's abomination is a 5.56 M14 (hence "Mini 14"). The M14 was an M1 Garand with a mag instead of en-bloc clips. It's not at all an M1 Carbine.

gunlab.net/gordam-ingram/
Basically the Mini-14 killed it from going anywhere. Those that were made float around the 2.5k mark.
I know that, its why I call it an abomination. I was referring to old man Ruger's fetish with 10 round proprietary stuff.

Just get a mini 14

1. It's a really interesting concept that caught my attention. I also think a bit of autism can actually make it function properly.
2. Despite being a beretta I don't hear much about them.
Very cute

Attached: 1200px-Beretta_84F-JH01.jpg (900x678 99.56 KB, 79.73K)

It's a .380 that isn't a pocket gun. You're 50 years too late for them to really be popular.
They are very nice guns though.

Why, I wonder? I want to say that the tappet would be harder to 'tune' and get running properly, but wasn't the ability to work reliably with inconsistent and overpressure ammo the entire point of the design?

Long stroke pistons don't give two fucks about over pressure where tappet systems need X ammo or bad things happen.

How the fuck do you conceal that thing when it starts to get warmer though user?

I assume op has a pair of pants with a belt and man size testicles.

Doesn't really change the fact that the gun is taller than a Glock 17

Doesn't really change the fact you sound like a bitch.

the .22 version seem to be nice plinkers