Do u call that a weapon? Now this is a weapon

do u call that a weapon? Now this is a weapon

Attached: Agar_plate_with_colonies.jpg (600x450, 53.72K)

Weaponized algae?

Biological warfare is an awful idea unless you want to wipe out all surrounding nations as well.
You can't really control how a microorganism spreads.

AIDS is God's biological warfare against fags and niggers

Surely it'd be easier to put it in their food supply. Microbes aren't known to properly survive that method of insertion.

How about we make a metal-eating archaea or parasites that can genocide certain language speakers?
Pic unrelated.

Attached: Code_Talker.png (500x262 1.06 MB, 43.57K)

It would be a German who came up with something like that, wouldn't it.

It's been a while since I played that game, but surely for someone with the resources Skull Face got hold of there are easier ways to fuck the world over.

Attached: IMG_4452.PNG (900x900 358.83 KB, 422.08K)

Attached: Metal_Gear_Skull_Face_16[1].jpg (512x512, 24.29K)

Protip diseases that kill quickly are shit at spreading and they quickly deprive themselves of new hosts and die off.

Good thing I as white American will be safe from such a strain. :^)

Attached: 56percent.png (200x164, 44.36K)

I had no intention of replying in this halfchan-tier thread (it's a most curious thing, they've been popping up everywhere on every which board). But just out of sheer curiousity, are you the good greek gentleman who vowed to keep /ebloa/ alive by himself if he ever had to?

One of many.jk, probably it's just two of us at this point.

Attached: Πάλι με Χρόνια με καιρούς εμπόλα δικά μας θα'ναι.png (1600x1065, 2.28M)

I've always maintained that the Greeks never had any denbts, they just rightfully demanded partial repayment for their many, continuous contributions to civilisation and culture.

Although you do have a point about the disease killing its hosts too fast, it'd probably a better idea to slip an outwardly beneficial microorganism that lives in foreskin tissue containing a toxic backdoor inside the enemy water/food/condom supply.

Something in that sentence invalidates Skullface's plan. (^:
His plan was fucking retarded because sahelantropus didn't work unless Magical Russian Child controlled it as per orders of Angstiest man in a mile radius
Also metallic diarrhea was supposed to eat the nukes, so i guess skullface wanted English to cease existing because nobody would understand negative comments on his ebay account?

This is actually a good thing when you are talking about bio-weapons, if you can get from infection to transmission to death within 4 hours with only 1-2 hours of airborn transmission you can control it while still wiping out bases.