QUDS AND IDF PLAY BOOM BOOM BASEBALL

Iran (allegedly) shoots rockets at Israel from Syria
Israel shells Syrian base

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2018/05/09/idf-iranian-forces-fire-rockets-israel/
Is it happening?
Did Trump done goof?
Was getting shot part of their plan?

Attached: idono.png (640x480, 122.02K)

How did you inject trump into this, holy shit.

No, it's going to turn out to be another fat load of kike shitstirring, a bunch of autistic screeching will ensue, then ultimately it will go back to the regular clusterfuck.

This is the first time that yidsrael takes some potshots at Iran though, iirc. Still, I agree with you.

Iran deal was canceled today, my stateless friend. It seems pretty relevant to me.

Didn't Israel do some shelling of Syria during the war?

Yeah it seems relevant to you specifically, because you're nuts. Israel and Iran have hated each other since the 80s, bombing each other since the nineties, and specifically in this war since it started.

Do you think some Obama deal would have prevented something that was continually happening since 2015?

I hope it hits a heavily populated center.

Well, Israel and Iran have existed for about 25000 days, but this specific day marked their first missile exchange. I don't know why you dismiss it as a pure coincidence out of hand.

No injuries or nothing.

lol bye bye jews

Attached: Screenshot_20180401-230327~2.png (1440x1294 1.14 MB, 720.67K)

Israel has been bombing Iran and Syria for awhile, and Syria/'Iran has shelled Israel more than once.

Here's a dancing negro to commemorate you pissing your credibility away.

Blatant false flag.
"Israel" occupies part of Syria (Golan heights) then there is a buffer of ISIS and moderates for a longer range than any rocket.

Israeli Secret Intelligence Service from rebel territory in Syria fires rockets at empty Israeli positions in the Golan heights (so in Syria too…), Israel says it's Iran/Syria (as usual no motive… they're winning the war, why the fuck would they do that?) which gives them cause for direct ground intervention (Israeli tanks and IFV have been massing in the Golan heights those past few days).
You can tell by how fast BOTH the neocohen press and the MSM picked up on it…
Someone had the press releases ready.

Remind me again how that is a bad thing. As far as I can tell, we just stopped shoveling billions of taxpayer dollars at a bunch of sandniggers in exchange for fuckall on our side.

I mean they got the money already. Obama and friends frontloaded the concessions in that deal so as to reduce the incentives to leave.

Nice normalfag video, now fuck off, yid.

This.

Ah, Frenchbro back at it again, fresh from the French press.

Attached: Fries_2.jpg (4160x2340, 4.1M)

Everything is Trump. He enslaved the poor Africans and brought them to the Americas before whipping them to death. They were going to be doctors. ;(

Please be true for once

Wholeheartedly agree.
This coupled with the "Iran has plans to nukes in a closet" shit that they tried to push a couple days ago reminds me a lot of the "Iraq has WMD" shit shortly before desert fox.
I wonder if we are going to see limited air or missile strikes (probably not, considering that the recent missile strike wasn't as big a success as expected), or if there is going to be ground based action (more likely, because Israel's build up in Golan).

Iran has been shooting rockets at Israel for years. We have proof. Trust us!

>>>/oven/

I think he was being post ironic so lets be lenient, so maybe >>>/dahau/ would be more appropriate.

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY ARE YOU BOMBING ME I JUST FUNDED AND CREATED TERRORISTS AND BOMBED YOUR INFRASTRUCTURE AND PEOPLE TERRORISM TERRORISM WEE WEE WEE"
just like
"WEEEE WEEE I CAN'T BELIEVE IRAQIS ARE BOMBING US AND SNIPING OUR DUDES AFTER WE INVADED THEIR COUNTRY AND TOPPLED THEIR GOVERNMENT WTF"
just like
"WEEEEEEE I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY SOMEONE WOULD FLY PLANES INTO THE TWIN TOWERS WE DINDU NOTHING"
just like
"WEEEEEEEE I CAN'T BELIEVE THE REBELS CANNONED FORT SUMTER WHY WOULD THEY DO THIS WE WAR YOU WEEE WEEE WEEE"
Historically, Judeo-fag nations have always played the victim and never take responsibility for the consequences they receive, and all their little fag enabler nation buddies play along

If the US and Israeli see an opportunity to they will attempt regime change in Iran. If they could get popular support they would declare war.

soon