A Cautionary Tale

oi cunts

So I post to warn you of something many already know. Sig Sauer ain't so great. When I was naive and didn't know the difference between US Sigs and West German Sigs, I bought an SP2022. If you see the related pics, you'll notice what appears to be rust forming inside the slide. I have owned Steyr and FN handguns for much longer than this Sig and neither have a hint of rust.

Steer clear, buy pretty much anything else. I'm not even gonna try to sell this gun as it would make me feel guilty selling a rusted gun to someone.

Attached: IMG_0607.JPG (640x1136 2.02 MB, 136.54K)

user what am I looking at? At most the chamber indicator looked a little fugged but other than that it looks fine.

The part of the chamber around the firing pin is rusting. The brownish parts that you can see in the picture are rather more orange in person.

send sig hate mail and they'll shekel you in for you not spilling the beans

You're positive it's rust? Are you able to remove it with oil and fine steel wool?

good job showing how retarded americans are, OP

it could be residue, that area of the gun is going to get all kinda discolored the more you fire it
Sig does stainless steel on the p229, p226, p227 and p220 guns, not sure about the others. My p320 doesn't have a rust problem, nor the p229.

I'm with and
on this one. It just looks like your FDE finish is just wearing down with a little bit of brass and carbon residue. My CZ P10C has kind of the same thing.

Attached: P10C.jpg (1581x1581, 550.06K)

My p229
Haven't shot it in awhile and clean it thoroughly.
That gun though is Sig's budget gun, so rust isn't out of the question. Rub that area hard with eezox or hoppes bore cleaner.

Attached: 20180512_232951.jpg (4032x3024 1.97 MB, 1.84M)

How about properly maintaining your shit, instead of crying for attention on a Cantonese rice cooking community forum?

Can we salvage this thread somehow?
pls post more images of the ejector/extractor of your pee stools. They are the sexiest parts.

I want to believe you but the problem is all my other guns show normal wear just like your’s. This doesn’t look the same at all. I scrubbed it thoroughly with Hoppe’s and only the usual carbon comes off of it.

Lmao do you have anything productive to say you salty lil window licker? I bet you’re a fucking nogunz queer who takes out your inferiority on people out of jealousy. I own five handguns, none of which have this problem.

five *other* handguns

go have a heart attack and a quintuple bypass, sweaty :^))))

well, i dont feel especially sorry for you. i hope youve learned your lesson

No, Sig Sauer is great. Sig Sauer Inc, the US company, is utter shit. Same with Kalashnikov Concern and Kalashnikov USA. Americans destroy everything they touch, especially when they're being led by kikes

They haven't even put anything out yet.

Muh dick. How's it treating you? I heard the first run of them had a few issues but can't recall what

The biggest reason not to buy Sig is bore axis desu

N-no peeking, onii-chan… I'm sensitive…!

Attached: PHOTO_20171224_191640.jpg (2560x1440, 1.23M)

The KS-12 has been out for a while, and the KR-9 series was released last month.

Also, I'd call kalashnikov USA an Israeli brand since their parent company is CAA.

sage for double posting

Talk about some shit-tier bait. The best you could drum up was an ancient meme, some elementary school shit about jealousy and inferiority, all while having to remind the thread for the ninety fifth time you have "six handguns" like you've got some complex. Stop being an attention whore and fucking properly clean your shit.

So far no problems as of yet. She's getting close to 1000 rounds and is still working like a champ. I got her maybe 8 months after CZ released the model so I'm not sure if I have a first run or not. I think the issue was related to the trigger on the FDE model somehow, but I'm not completely sure.

Had a range instructor in basic training, thick hillbilly accent. Night malfunction drills, he yells:

Upload error ffs

Attached: 2018.jpg (4032x3024, 3.62M)

>>>/zoo/

Clearly its white on asian, since its an all stainless gun on something which is 50% plastic.

Oh gosh, jeez, that's so lewd… don't make me discharge, you, you - I-I'm gonna-!

Uwaaaaaaaaa…

Attached: PHOTO_20171224_192003.jpg (2560x1440, 1.22M)

Good to see Zig Forums isn't the only board to have gone to shit.

Is a good board. :^)