Texas Legislative Alert

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott signals support for two gun control measures after Houston-area school shooting
If you live in texas, mail your reps now and mail Abbott, lest we go the vermont route.Call them too.
Fucking politicians gonna do anything for votes

foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/24/texas-gov-greg-abbott-signals-support-for-two-gun-control-measures-after-houston-area-school-shooting.html
archive.is/gaJ1l
Webm unrelated

Attached: Sexbacks.webm (320x240, 588.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=a4a_1513012683
fox4news.com/politics/democrat-valdez-owes-12k-in-overdue-property-taxes
archive.is/uXkS0
voiceofeurope.com/2018/05/tommy-robinsons-arrest-shocks-the-world-its-tommy-today-but-its-you-tomorrow/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

god i hate this state

I thought texas is 100% white and everyone is a cowboy with a huge arsenal?
How innacurate was my perception?

I seem to remember reading that Texas was actually full of Democrats and faggots who sit on fucktons of land without letting people shoot on it.

You should mention specifics:

Nope. You wish. That was several years ago.

Only down near the mexican border and in the sanctuary cities

I told you so.

Attached: larry.jpeg (225x225, 5.39K)

Texas is very varied. Some areas are nearly completely white, and overall great areas stuck in the 1950's. Some areas, closer to the border, are basically Little Mexico. Major cities are cesspits of Hispanics, Niggers, and lefty transplants.

protip: texas and california have almost the same demographics. Texas' voter rolls for 2018 are majority minority. The only reason texas has remained republican is because only about half the hispanics vote and the whites are more conservative than in california. look for that to change because of

Attached: b5fc5d7af8a28727d6843b186c3308252522dfc5bf5c155b2a26a3b87361e075.jpg (960x609, 67.45K)

Yeah Dallas is all california now. Fucking worst than LA

They should really make you vote in the state you originated or only if you lived there +10 years

kill me

Daily reminder that the state is your enemy.

Daily reminder that the pigs are the lapdogs of the state.

Daily reminder that the correct position for all government officials and police officers is in a mass grave.

Go fuck yourself Zig Forums.

I was posting on Zig Forums before Zig Forums was Zig Forums, Reddit-kun.

open bobs

Attached: dont get shot.jpg (1002x1068, 112.2K)

I hope you enjoy watching your wife and children get raped and then get gutted by a pack of feral niggers, since a gun isn't going to do anything against a pack of niggers with guns.

Attached: gondola_after_the_apocalypse.gif (736x547, 700.86K)

The pigs would probably provide the niggers with support so long as that's what the government orders them to do.

Will you still be singing the praises of the police when they come to confiscate your guns and strip you of your property? What about when they come to take you to a gulag for "reeducation?" Will you still suck their dicks then? Or will you admit to yourself that there's "a few bad cops" as you're being led to the execution yard?

shouldn't this start to happen before you go all or are you in the Wolfowitz pre-emptive war doctrine cult?

You're implying it hasn't already started.

Attached: mesa2.jpg (992x558 502.49 KB, 75.87K)

Maybe in SA, but I doubt the police are gonna start going around and killing people because they are suddenly told to. We do need some sort of way to preserve our rights since the government is taking away more and more by the day, but going around killing everyone in the government isn't going to achieve that.

And here come the faggots to disrupt the thread.
If you cucks aren't shills you're doing their job for them with this retarded behavior.

You know what I mean, on a larger scale. If they can manage it, they'll probably try buy back programs and deadlines to turn your weapons in to the nearest police station by such and such date 'or else' like they did in Australia, but they didn't have the 2nd amendment to deal with.

So how do we stop Feinstein and homos like Cicilline from their non-stop attacks on the 2nd amendment? Demand they get expelled for violating their oath? Get those commies out of congress, and this gun control nonsense stops, imo.

Attached: JanetReno_nevertrump.jpg (720x720, 53.23K)

The police are unquestioning automatons who only joined because they enjoy forcing others to obey their commands. They're the "Blaster", the government is the "Master." You can see this every time the police are ordered to stand down and not lift a finger to stop leftist groups. Or when police chiefs call for gun control like you've seen in the past few days. Or when the police raid peoples' houses on trumped up charges because said person said some ungood things. The government commands, and they obey. They'll do whatever the government tells them. If by chance a few refuse, the government will fire them and hire new stooges who will do their bidding. They already control the police chiefs, because that is a political position and therefore easily bought off. They control the commissioners and the hiring process, so they can ensure that only the most willing of slaves are hired.

You say there are other ways to stop the government. What ways? Everything I can see has failed. The constitution failed. Standard political action failed. Trump failed. About the only thing that was a partial success was Timmy's firecracker, because that at least forced the government to be a bit more subtle about it.

At the end of the day, the only solution is total nuclear war. Wipe the slate clean, so we can start over again. A few thousand megatons of nukes will do us a world of good.

How long until Texas turns into CA completely?

Give or take 5 years at this rate of california immigration.
My parrrents are from calif but they actually learned how to be american in texas

I doubt rural towns will ever become as bad as CA, but the big cites will only be 2-3 more years until they starts spreading out into small towns looking for more shit to take advantage of because of overcrowding due to all the mass immigration taking place in big cities in Texas.

If Latinos voted conservative, why is CA blue?

I never said my parrents were spics.
Dallas has a shit ton of illegals and the rate it's expanding is quite fast. We're down to waxahache and up to denton now.

Oh, you! You actually think the congresscritters are the people leading this drive to end all freedoms? You think that removing a few figureheads will do fuckall? Oh, bless your heart!

Maybe you should try "writing your representative." That's all anyone ever does about anything anyway.

That's it, I'm grabbing my sks and going inna woods because c72d50 convinced me it's all over with his scathing wit and unassailable arguments.

Attached: shill.jpg (539x960, 101.1K)

>but why would we ever actually do anything about it?
>ha ha, that's stupid! Real smart people sit around and write strongly worded letters to figureheads when they're ruled over by tyrranical thugs!

cool story bro.mp3

Whatever man. Hope you get used to your new overlords. Hopefully the government's cock isn't too large when it's getting rammed up your ass. That might make you question your beliefs.

What're you doing about it, then? Or are you just a commie agitator like your buddy

Got some pics of some more "commie agitators" for you. Might want to look into them; they're not content with just writing letter after letter to their king as he strips them of their rights.

As for what I do – I think it's best to keep that off of public sites.

Attached: 117lrs_8ac0c0aae9c444f.jpg (2512x2996 8.29 KB, 2.94M)

he was a fed, that whole thing was as (((fake))) as 9/11 you goddamn newfag

neat comparison, buddy.

Governor:

You:

He was a patriot who realized that things had progressed too far for letter writing campaigns and voting to fix them. Unfortunately, he was overconfident in the rest of the public being aware enough to start a revolution. Instead, things went back to normal.

People like you are just as much sheep as the general populace. You respond to anyone trying to do anything about a problem by claiming they must be a fed, so to ensure that you never fall for any honeypots you just sit on your ass and go quietly off into that good night. Because to do otherwise would make you a fed.

You don't realize the kind of overreaches of power this will allow the government to get away with?

I bet you support a federal ban on gun ownership by people deemed insane, too.

That's already law, user. Well, if you were adjudicated by a judge as insane or involuntarily committed. This can be overturned if you go back to a judge and demonstrate you're not "insane/crazy", though, and you can get your firearms back.

I don't agree with it, because psychiatry and psychology are a stupid pseudo-science, and laws against terroristic threat are enough to stop most of the stupid school shooters (who are on probably on pharmaceuticals prescribed by a shrink). Anyways, this is an exceedingly rare situation (afaik) that I don't think warrants full scale revolution/cop killing.

If they start abusing it, like calling anyone politically to the right of chairman Mao as crazy, and mass confiscating weapons, that's a different situation.

Christ almighty, just bunker up the fucking schools. I don't want to hear some faggity libshit talk about school "shouldn't feel like prisons for my special little black xir!' start making schools to have visual deterrents and physical(actual fucking measures) security not just some fat bubba that about to retires from being a P.I.G some bank for the last 20 years.

Holy fuck, how hard is that? Why are there fuckers so fucking willingly to get their kids killed just to make them FEEL better and then have the balls to tell me that I had something to do with it because some edgelord got mad that a spic with MASSIVE FUCKING CUNT written all over him decided to fucking dunk on his smelly ass! AT LEAST THIS FAGGOT HAD THE DECENCY TO KILL THE ACTUAL BITCH AND SPARE THE WORLD OF ANOTHER GOBLINA.

>if the government for some reason decides to boil me a bit more quickly, then I'll do something!
Except you won't. You'll just keep on making excuses for how the government isn't really abusing the people. It's not that bad. It's certainly worse somewhere else. So I'll just sit on my ass and watch handegg games all day. Because doing anything about it is just too extreme. And besides, I wrote a very strongly worded letter to my senator today, and made sure to tell him I'll be extra sure not to vote for him if he restricts my rights again! Just like I did the last time he restricted my rights. And the time before that. And the time before that. And the time before that. And the time before that…

liveleak.com/view?t=a4a_1513012683

Will you be saying the same thing when you're on your knees begging for your life while Officer Manlet gets a hard dick thinking about how fun it will be to order you around, shoot you no matter what you do, and abuse your family over your still-warm corpse?

Pigs deserve to be slaughtered. If it was up to me, I'd have them all disarmed, handcuffed, and marched into Detroit with giant "I hate niggers" signs on them, Die Hard 3 style.

Attached: Daniel-Shaver.jpg (1000x528, 106.65K)

Are you even American, fag?

Attached: alex_jones_eyeballin.gif (171x172, 961.68K)

Looks like a calicuck from the way he speaks.
Or a fucking commie agitator

So first I was a "commie agitator." Now I'm "not American." What will I be next? What new term will you come up with to justify your bootlicking?

I knew it, you're a gay, commie, britbong.

I'm not a part of your blackpilled homo bootlicking fantasy, so you can stop projecting.

Attached: things cant change.gif (676x509, 78.96K)

Perhaps I can explain why you are being called a fed. Here you are yelling, telling me to do something, and the moment we ask "well what are you doing?" you go "pssh, not gonna say that on the internet kiddo but I assure you it is hardcore stuff"
You're a god damn joke, either a .40 carrying ultracuck trying to get people who are either stupid or prideful to reveal their hand by shaming them or some fag larping as a revolutionary whining that we do nothing while doing nothing himself. For all you know the bongistanis and aussies here are cranking out lutys by the ton while you sit on your ass bitching. For all you know, there is some user with a truck load of ANFO looking for a target, while you sit here bitching. You think you're unique or special knowing the truth that voting won't do a god damn thing? How about you get off your high fucking horse and start doing something yourself, who knows you might be thought of as a hero by various people around here like a couple of other guys who came to the same conclusions.

Attached: 1469079726209.jpg (2048x2031, 855.42K)

That was Texas as a whole some 15-20 years ago. It's city centers are now filled with California Libshits that fled their own shithole before it comes crashing down…now they're burying their parasitic asses in and fucking up everyone else's shit. Places out in the middle of nowhere are still like how you precised Texas, use to live in a little place like that when I as kid, when old man was stationed there. Moved back for a while and lived in DFW…it's like being in a different fucking world from the rest of the state when you're in the cities.

DFW is shit. FW slightly less so. Literally I see nothing but california and new york license plates.

Hey, when you're done with shitting up the thread and have started practicing what you're preaching, let us know.

NEEDS MORE GREEN

I'm starting to get angry with commies… Those no good lying murderous traitorous demonic immoral unethical Godless bastards %$#@$%! them and everything they stand for

Again, I'm not fucking detailing everything I do on the internet.

No, because everyone here is a pig-lover who is perfectly fine with the government stomping on their face so long as the boot has a badge attached to it. You'll be led into slavery by the people whose dicks you suck. The only good cop is a dead cop.

I'm not fucking detailing everything I do on the internet.
Yeah, you'll just sit here screaming impotently that we should be the ones detailing everything we do, to you.
This is why we assume you are a fedcuck.

more people drown in swimming pools than die in mass shootings, they're a non-issue that is only such a hot topic because of the (((media))) trying to drum up anti-gun sentiment to give congress leeway to fuck our rights

really the only kind of 'random massacre' events that are relevant to anything are the ones committed by moslems and only because it's good propaganda to help normalfags realize that moslems are scum

Point out specifically where I said that. As far as I can see, all I've said is that you're a bunch of faggots because you think that writing letters to your "representatives" and voting for a different person who hates liberty because the person you voted for last time who hates liberty passed laws restricting your freedoms is actually going to do anything.

Look at the gif at you blackpilled jerk. How's that happen with your worldview?

Attached: spacestates.gif (594x336, 3.78M)

the demographics tho, Murica is literally half white now

That's right, us good guys. Answer or shut up.

Don't get me started on the 'browning of America'. That nonsense has to go back, asap.

Attached: Alex Jones revolver.gif (320x240, 2.34M)

No way, agent.

CIA is America, commie. Watch your step.

Attached: YOU WILL DIE.webm (640x360, 1.1M)

You Zig Forums refugees have to go back. You niggers turned your board from the pride of Zig Forums into a worthless ghetto filled with shit-flinging chimps, and now you're all clogging up the rest of the site with the exact same subhuman behaviour that ruined Zig Forums. Hero worship doesn't accomplish anything - people and organisations need to be held accountable for their actions, or they end up getting completely out of control. Sure, law enforcement are usually the good guys, and most of them joined up because they genuinely want to make the world around them a better place, but the fact remains that when the government wants to enact its tyrannical bullshit (such as killing unarmed women and children, confiscating people's guns on some extremely flimsy justification, forcing minorities into every aspect of society, stealing land, etc.), these are the people that get sent to enforce it. They'll do it, too - they always have done. Sometimes one of them remembers where they left their conscience, but they can be instantly sidelined in exchange for someone a bit more obedient.

It's easy enough to see the police as not having blood on their hands when the vast majority of them have never - and likely will never - done any of these things, but history has show again and again and again that they will follow questionable orders without question. They agreed to be the boot on your neck when they agreed to take orders from a co-opted government that's infested with parasites, but both you and they all seem happy enough to ignore that fact, and simply because they haven't yet been called on to do it.

Flipping your entire country from being almost completely may- or no-issue to being almost completely shall-issue in two decades is a big accomplishment, but it's only one thing. How many other ways have burger gun-owners been fucked over in that space of time? Even then, guns are only one facet of a much broader issue. How much progress has been made on stopping the endless stream of spic migrants coming and fucking up your demographics? Or the endless stream of Californians fleeing their ruined state and forcing the exact same bullshit legislation that ruined their own state the first time they tried it? What about fixing the absolute fucking trainwreck that is the public school system, and how it's churning out generation after generation of braindead drones that spend every waking moment glues to facebook and netflix? Or untangling the waking nightmare that you guys call a healthcare system (when you could easily switch to the Swiss system of free-market health insurance, which manages to achieve almost universal coverage, along with the second-highest life expectancy in the world, while draining less money from the government than anywhere else in the developed world)?

You are focussing on guns (that you refuse to use for their intended purpose), and while you're distracted, your entire society is being undermined.

*adjusts microphone*
I mean, "tell me".

>>>/oven/

Why are you piling on, Aussie? FFS I know we're being invaded by immigrants, do you know you're being bought by the Chinese, after you've been stripped of your common law rights to defend yourselves with firearms as you see fit? Don't lecture me, cuck.

I feel your pain Zig Forumsomrade

Nothing to say, bad guy? Figures…

Attached: as if 2.gif (360x204, 1.99M)

No, agent. You are the bad guys.

According to whom, or what religion? Islam? Judaism? Atheism? Are you a Godless bastard communist user?

WHO ARE YOU TO SAY?

idiot.

Attached: doompaulatomic.gif (320x188, 1.64M)

I should be asking you that question. I see one or two Streloks bringing up the uncomfortable truth that the government has gone rogue and no longer represents the people and that the police as their enforcers are complicit in all the tyrannical shit that they do, while the rest of the thread just barely stops short of congratulating the FBI for their delicate and tactful handling of Ruby Ridge, and I'm supposed to just keep quiet and ignore it?
Yes, I am painfully aware of these facts, and I don't deny them. Me pointing out some of the big issues that the US faces shouldn't be interpreted as me claiming that the US is the only place with problems. All of western civilisation is under siege, and has been since long before any of us were born, but the cracks are really starting to show at this point. We're all well past the point where voting can fix it. Even when our side manages to get enough votes, the nameless bastards who've entrenched themselves in various government positions and who have a finger in every pie can feel free to carry on fucking us all over regardless, because they know that the public sentiment isn't backed up by any kind of leverage. Democracy has lost its punch, because people got comfy enough that they can't be bothered to rebel when the government ignores their votes. The only way to make it work again is to start hurting the traitorous bastards that are ruining shit, since power is the only language they understand.
Get off your soapbox, dumbass. Your house is burning down around you, but instead of putting out the flames or trying to get to safety, you're content to stand around laughing at your neighbours because their houses are on fire too.

Did it suddenly stop being sinful to lie, cheat, steal, and kill, without any shred of remorse? A Godless bastard communist is probably the only sort of "person" who could genuinely believe that the government are the good guys at this point.

Mind your country, Aussie, not mine. You are not the 51st state, as much as I'd like that. You need to fight against the anti-Christs as hard as you can, right now. Go all in, you've nothing to lose.

Attached: survive.gif (160x160, 967.67K)

YOU WILL DIE, NOT US

You are helping the synagogue of satan, you know.

stopped reading there

Okay. Which one of you cheeky fucks decided to go bomb a pajeet restruant in leafland??

it's the thought that counts

fox4news.com/politics/democrat-valdez-owes-12k-in-overdue-property-taxes
archive.is/uXkS0
I swear if we do elect her I'm going to laugh an move to montana.. This is why liberals ruin your country.
We should be like singapore and require that canidates show good financial status possibly?

We need to return duel laws

Honestly, this would just be simpler if they made requirements that politicans couldn't incurr debt X years before running.
Not that it matters, if you read the book amusing ourselves to death you realize it's more due to the fact that we no longer rely on logical thought and all shit is a pop contest now.

With my solution you could just walk up to them, and demand they fight, preferrably lethally.

Considering you can OC swords again in Texas I wholeheartedly support this.

Without duel laws, the swords are nothing else than props that make you look like a retard/LARPer
It's as if you had conceal carry, but the police arrests you if you ever use it to defend yourself.

Maybe if you suck their dicks a bit harder you'll be arrested last.

voiceofeurope.com/2018/05/tommy-robinsons-arrest-shocks-the-world-its-tommy-today-but-its-you-tomorrow/

Attached: tommyrobinsonarrested.jpg (968x681, 61.63K)

That's what anglos wanted, so whatever.
Also, can't you get arrested in Korea for questioning the virtue of comfort women, or disrespecting women in general?

I'm not Korean. My VPN changes every time I get a new Tor circuit. That's probably true though. Seems like you can be arrested anywhere if you hold any beliefs the government declares to be doubleplusungood. And of course, when the state hands down the order the police will obey like good little lapdogs. Like a stereotypical Frankenstein's assistant.

"Yes master, anything for you master. Your wish is my command. Abuse the people? Strip them of their rights? Massacre them? Anything for you, O master! Hand over my firstborn child? Without question, master! Protect murderers and the corrupt? I live to serve you, my master! Just so long as I can keep my pension, I am your willing slave, O great one!"

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1440x1080, 50.38K)

I'm just waiting until ZOG reopens auschwitz for antisemites (^:

I also wish duels made a comeback even if I'm a scrub myself. However actual duels relied on people valuing their honor and reputation. You really think faggot politicians will actually take you up on a duel? They'll just refuse and flood the media with PR noise.

Also duels are already a thing, it's called "mutual combat". Good luck getting anyone agree to one.

I envision it as modified legislation to "brawl" in penal code. But instead of police coming to break it up, they charge both participants a fee (that's returned to the winner) and handle any potential bets while also being an impartial judge.
Refusing a duel after starting shit is a crime with a forced labor sentence of up to a year.

How do you determine who actually started shit? Say Douchebag McGee and his buddy posse find some average Joe, surround him in an alley, and force him under penalty of getting the shit kicked out of him/being FUCKING MURDERED into issuing a duel challenge. Now, Douchebag has been hitting the gym and taking up boxing for at least a year because he thinks he can make a career out of this. Joe is an accountant. The day of the duel, Joe has to show up under penalty of jail time and having a felony on his record, which could affect his employment. He tried to appeal to the court that he was forced into this by threats, but Douchebag's posse testify that he insulted and challenged Douchebag first, and would you look at that, they're the only witnesses, too bad :). The fight comes around, and Douchebag beats/murders the shit out of Joe (depending on whether you have duels to the death or just to surrender) while his buddies have been seeding the town beforehand with rumors that Joe is secretly a back alley brawler while Douchebag is working off an ankle and wrist injury. As a result, the posse makes off with a sizable pot, while Joe is stuck nursing not only his wounds, but the malice from the community of those who bet on him and lost their wagers. Some internet commando sits back in his chair with a smug smile having read the newspaper report on the duel's outcome and thinks to himself "Finally, a judicial system that works."

Well, as a modest proposal I'd suggest that if Joe is a pig, Douchbag McGee should get a fucking medal.

How exactly does such a system guarantee the safety of the common man if innocence/guilt comes down not to evidence and testimony supported by investigative work, but instead whoever can beat the shit out of the other in a one-on-one fight? Most people would not only refuse to live under such conditions, but might very likely revel against the entire system out of its naturally tyrannical nature. Unless of course you're just memeing about this entire thing to look like a tough guy who settles things with his fists on the internet and this entire discussion wasn't serious. In which case, I really hope summer ends soon.

I'm not saying the system is good, I'm just saying that if the system is instituted and someone uses it to hunt down a pig, it would be worth it.

Do it yourself.

Statist pig-lover identified

1. You need to step away from the keyboard and learn to properly format a sentence.

2. If you think that whacking more than a few government fucksticks won't help, there is no helping you. McVeigh had them shaking in their boots.

Where have you been living, user?
That has been happening for decades.

You silly jewtube video is laughable. McVeigh as never in Special Forces, much less an officer.

No plates in vest
Flag is backwards

You are cuck'd

Attached: 1527226488.jpg (2048x2031, 910.38K)

"~an example of property taxes being "unpredictable and burdensome for Texans everywhere," and blamed Abbott's lack of leadership on the issue."

If she would campaign on property tax cuts, she would be a shoe-in. Her campaign manager is right about Abbott's lack of leadership.