New accessories

Hey Zig Forums. I just bought a Trijicon TA55A for my FNH SCAR 17S. I've always loved the trijicon brand and their radical layout with it designed in mils instead of degrees. What scopes do you all have on your battle rifles and what battle rifles do you have?

Attached: 6169538_01_fn_scar_17s_with_ta55a_acog_640.jpg (640x480, 34.6K)

Bought a new handle for my spoon, it allows for better grip

Attached: assault grips.jpg (342x409, 11.24K)

Are you saying that spoons are easy to handle? How many negligent dropped spoons have we had compared to rifles. Spoons require tactical grip for persuasion eatting! I'm more likely to hit my target and less likely to spread my food all over my face with tactical grip spoon!

Attached: d97f9dc12caf267ffa4d935a5f8d881e496dd78c8bc97df10a4c7e7b6830c2ea.jpg (200x146, 5.85K)

Is this really what I get after like 3 hours? What the fuck, talking about a spoon? Jesus Christ

Spoons are considered extremely deadly implements in some countries, you know. A step up would be a spork, but those are rarely posted.

I understand the dangers of spoons.

Speaking of, has anyone looked into getting a spork license? I've been thinking about getting one for some time now, but with how much they cost I'd only be able to afford a plastic one.

Well I don't own a battle rifle so I can't comment on what it is I do down.

Well there's your problem. You need a damn rifle! I suggest an SKS. They're cheap, semiautomatic, reliable and pretty cool. Those are fantastic starter combat rifles. Try to stay away from AR style platforms. Too many manufacturers that spit out cheap junk you can't rely on. Military surplus and well known rifles are the way to go, such as the FAL or AR180.

Pick two. Even Yugos go for 400+ now.

Aero, PSA, Smith and Wesson, and Ruger will all sell a decent to good AR for less than a used SKS will cost now. Well maybe not Aero, but within a good distance.

Alternatively he could just take "battle rifle" to refer to rifles that fire a cartridge above intermediate which is a fairly common use and neither SKS nor AR15 qualify.

Got myself this bad boy, will attach it to my slingshot. That way I can quickly switch between a slingshot fight and a close combat fight.

Attached: kabar-tactical-spork__72792.1465494916.1280.1280.jpg (1200x799, 146.04K)

A few months ago I bought a kanálgép. Kanál means spoon, and gép means machine.

Attached: kanálgép2.jpg (800x800 29.58 KB, 34.17K)

Is their an industrial version?

If you buy no names you're gambling but atleast it's salvageable by buying proper parts and putting them in. It'll come out to the same price as the proper AR but that's what you get for not doing research or building it yourself.
Gambling can be the same for milsurp because all you need is for the previous owner to have shot corrosive ammo and never clean it. And of course the issue of just trying to find milsurp at non kiked prices. You're not going to find milsurp parts kit built fals for shit at a good price unless you search every goddamn corner and it becomes cheaper and easier to buy a new production g3 copy from ptr. Also good luck finding an ar180, most are plastic shit 180b lowers or use the older non AR mag catch and when they do have a metal receiver it'll command a way higher price. Of course you can buy a nodak spud replacement lower but now you've spent money that could have gone into buying a boutique tier AR or some other new plastic space gun.
Those guns you listed are either collectors shit or are soon (probably already) safe queens.
Also
Those that know and own it will hold onto it like it's their retirement fund. Those that know but want one will just buy some other new space gun.

Oyvey how many little kids are going to spoon with that? It's metal too, that's too hard it needs to be plastic to be safe enough. You should only spoon one kid at a time and gently too. I shudder at the thought of all those children spooned roughly at two or even three at a time.

That isn't a battle rifle, bruv. 7.62x39 is an intermediate cartridge.

Ha, my spoon can spoon 6,000,000 children at once

Sounds like a Rotherham make, good stuff.

I guess if what you meant is a rifle used by some military at one time I do have something that qualifies, but you should probably learn what that word means before you use it.

Attached: really makes you thicc.png (706x900, 193.6K)

You don't even own a SCAR, do you OP?

Attached: [treading intensifies].gif (560x372, 1.13M)

Alright, until now I never really cared about accessories like holo/red dot sights.
Is $300-$500 normal for these sight or am I just looking in the wrong places? I have seen $40-$100 sights as well. Are these worth investing into?

Attached: mnuk1ftv6S1re26w2o1_1280.png (637x704, 251.85K)

Assuming you're talking about Vortex/Holosun/Primary Arms red dots, yes that's fairly normal. In fact 200-300 is the "budget" end of functional red dots, the big names like Aimpoint are even more expensive.

Hard no. Anything that cheap is just airsoft-tier shit being sold to poorfag gun owners who don't know any better. As above, you should expect to spend at minimum 200 shekels for a red dot if you want it to maintain zero and hold up to even a moderate level of abuse.

Once it gets here I'll slap it on and take a picture.

Excuse me for being born before 1990.

Attached: Screenshot_20180529-212103.jpg (1440x2560, 722.8K)

this is titanium and can be found at academy.
obsessing over these addons and weapons is not what self-defense is about
after you are in the military, you realize that weapons are a powerful killing tool and should not be treated like a toy.
also the scar is a widely hated weapon by many professionals
also, never let your rifle out of your sights or reach

Glad we have someone who can only develop such a powerful insight from sweeping rocks for 8 years.

Ew, get out of here you old bag of bones. This is a cool Zig Forumsids club, not the retirement home.

Attached: 7662af2c09e4539e93d8a933e85e4c48d0005cdf7ab244e2a390465b27a44fa6.jpg (763x1200, 432.63K)

200 is actually on the high end. You can actually got as low as 120 if you wait for sales. Hell yesterday you could get a Primary Arms with a 10 buck gift card for 81 bucks (didn't include a riser though so it would be limited to shotguns and the like).

Just stick with Vortex/Holosun/Primary Arms for low price and you shouldn't have any issues.

Fair enough, but that's true of everything. It's easier to talk about how much 'value' a certain product has, especially compared to other products, if you're discussing it in terms of list price, rather than what the price was on a Memorial Day flash sale. Also, on budget optics there is still a 'range' of price and quality to be aware of, as not everyone is interested in the budget of budget options; I've got a Holosun on my AR with a list price of 380 (only paid 265 for it).

Even right now it's still less than 100 bucks.

The best poorfag dot sight is indisputably the Bushnell TRS-25. I think I payed like $100 Maplebucks for mine on sale. Apparently people put them on 12ga's and they hold up fine. I just use mine for my .22 so I don't fucking know. I'm assuming it would be fine on an AR or something.

Have a TRS-25 on my AR, it's not a T-1, but it does well enough.

This one's a gem.

Hey guys! It came today! I now own my dream rifle and scope. I am happy.

Attached: 20180531_223640.jpg (4032x2268, 3.56M)

that's a sock

A trijicon sock.

Good luck eating anything bigger than a spoonful of rice before your tactical spoon breaks and a nigger steals your food.

What is that pic from?

Nice, user. You going to leave it as-is or modify it a bit? I mean you've already paid an arm and a leg for unobtanium, you may as well make it your unobtanium.

I'm thinking of a new drop in trigger. I've got the Ergo grips and a cheap bipod. The scope is really all else I need. I have a one point sling. I don't need much else.

I tried finding it for you, no dice. It seems to be some magazine from the 70s. Maybe soldier of fortune or something.

Attached: 59068507af08ab6a215f9fe29f265473ef3728a6ed70d445dd5ac3311cc86758.jpg (554x1200, 318.25K)

Never mind. Found it.
“Avoid Being Trapped In An Urban Riot.” by Noel Le Clerc. Also,

Attached: 2d6209dc1f547584c4e3d6e5d7ac9026b50068c0481048cc4eaadd0da916a650.jpg (589x935 87.22 KB, 186.39K)

Featured in Pistolero magazine

Attached: 1450943592504.jpg (1000x647 67.94 KB, 268.33K)

What about that replacement lower that takes SR-25 mags? Seems useful, and if I recall it comes with the Geissele trigger preinstalled.