KILLDOZER

Killdozer user here. It's anniversary of retribution day. Post your toughts on tactical killdozer application, saint Marvin and general killdozer stuff.

Attached: killdozer-881x496.jpg (881x496, 69.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linguistic_relativity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Jerusalem_bulldozer_attack
costowl.com/b2b/construction-equipment-new-bulldozers-cost.html
archive.fo/https://twitter.com/movrcx
8ch.net/leftypol/res/2546763.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rNMGzsxJgkM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The killdozer is one of the seven wonders of the world. Some garage-gremlin created a machine so fearsome that the governor almost sent the National Guard in with fucking Javelins and Apaches to take it out.

Attached: Marvin_John_Heemeyer.png (750x531, 301.2K)

If only he hadn't gotten it stuck in a basement.
I'd love to see what the aftermath would have been had they actually launched Hellfires or Javelins at an American citizen in the middle of an American town.

At least you can relive the experience in North Korean Brazil

Attached: Killdozer.gif (431x491, 1020.58K)

That thing is an inspiration to the Zig Forumsube.

I still am confused about how exactly the town fucked him over. Why did he do it?

City fucked him in the ass with some zoning and not having a sewer hook up, he even offered to build a road and they continued to dick him around. I mean he bought the dozer to build said road.

The man honestly didn't do anything wrong other than get stuck.

Can some autist give some more detail? How does "zoning" work?

So the piece of land he used to get to and from his workshop was soon to be occupied by a concrete plant. Killdozer dude did everything in his power to not have his access to his shop not fucked over. City council then started to fine him for junk vehicles and not having a sewer hookup. He offered to build a road for said hookup and city council said no and kept on fining him until he went full dozer.

They cut off his road access and sewer line, then didn't give permit to build new road and start fining him for not having sewer connection. Then when he go to town police, they started giving him shitton of tickets. Basicly - whole town mafia wanted to force him out.

There's already a thread about this here:

Αυτοδικεία should be legal provided you can demonstrate mistreatment by the authorities. The man was essentially practicing his 2nd amendment established rights.

Was any of the local authorities punished for it?

Will you retards stop typing in Greek and Greeklisk on an English-speaking imageboard

Will xenomaniacs ever stop being self-hating cuckolds and realize that this attitude is what brought us to our current poor relative state?

Greek language is a the foundation of the western academia and I am eager to use it to communicate terms with no exact contextual translation in english just like I would use latin, french and english and even fucking swahili words in greek for terms that do not exist in the Greek language.

Go fuck yourself you ετεροπροσδιοριζόμενε Ottoman nostalgic bitch.

and inb4: vigilantism is not fucking autodicy

I support this dude, fuck the nigger who want to say English everything, it's boring.

Y-you too, thanks to giaour-minded dornerfags like him we have to explain every time that modern "english" is an inclusive post-colonial clusterfuck of integrated terms.

Attached: fish ghoti.png (663x456, 33.3K)

As a translator, I always feel the need to anglo-ized everything to be bland and bad, older translated works are riddled with mother tongue terms.

But no-one pronounces the O in women as an I.

You all literally do that, you just lack the ability to hear yourselves talk.

Like putting R at the end of America, every single brit does it and acts like you're the crazy one for pointing it out.

Zig Forums - Linguistics

I thought it was a funny event.
10/10 destruction.

True. Sounds more like an Y.

Welcome to Zig Forums, where a tread on Killdozer gets derailed by people complaining about language differences.

Happy Retribution Day

I always wonder why no one has made a killdozer but made it remote controlled. Then it could be operated remotely, do a fuck ton of damage and the person could disappear. only to killdoze again. & it would be the ultimate rc vehicle.

Attached: killdozer.jpg (1191x670, 94.82K)

weaponized drone dozer. I like it.

How would you make your own Zig Forumsilldozer?

Уби се.

Attached: kill.jpg (1300x4200, 2.02M)

Spierdalaj turku (^:

I think if you had a RC killerdozer it would be mostly about having cameras, power to the cameras, backup cameras, backup batteries, the ability to frequency hop so they couldn't jam your signal, and finally enough armor so that it could not be disabled. RC Killdozer 88-4-JC is what I would name it, and I would go around demolishing mosques and temples.

Attached: christianeagleflag.jpg (1280x720, 147.13K)

Someone needs to make a shitty flash game. Even if it's some overhead stick figure and square boxes thing.

The issue is that nobody who isn't Greek will understand what you're writing, just like how if I started using words from Irish nobody would know what I'd be saying, tú mallacht amadán.

I fear language gomogenizacion will lead to thought gomogenizacion agreeing to Sepir-Uorf theory of linguistic relativity. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linguistic_relativity
If everyone only speaks modern english, everyone will only think like modern english. Like Orvell 1984, but not directly party driven.
I am trying to learn new language for new ways of thinking. Sage for offtop.

I agree, and I'm honestly amazed nobody's ever done it in the decade and half since then.

Also you look kinda pale today, Rome…

We don't
And no-one puts an R at the end of America.
I think the "Brits" you've been listening have been Yanks doing terrible accents.
Then again, I've seen Yanks confuse German, Australian, Kiwi, African and Hungarian accents for "British" accents, you're probably just thinking of a different accent entirely.

>You should join an imageboard where people can only communicate with each other through english and type in Greek instead because this is the way to unfuck our economy and kick out the jews and communists from the nation! Also remember the looooooooongest history in the word
Immediately fucking kill yourself. Not only are you so fucking dense, but you can't type in correct Greek either. It's spelled Αυτοδικία not Αυτοδικεία dipshit.
Αυτοδικία translates literally to vigilantism you absolute subhuman retarded dense nigger.
< xenomaniacs
< self-hating cuckolds

Attached: 44.jpg (654x539, 145.91K)

How come Palestinians haven't taken inspiration from this guy?

Nevermind, I'm a retarded nigger too. Confusing Ireland for Italy is fucking retarded.

Attached: 6.jpg (900x787, 76.22K)

I've seen pics from ISIS to the mexican drug cartels who basically do the same thing now, using a combination of steel plate, concrete and flame retardant foam to armor up anything they can get their hands on.

The only thing you are right about ITT.
Vigilantism is of similar context but it's too broad of a term while autodikia refers specifically to a personal act of vengeance for personal motives in order to deliver justice when one's is personally offended by the subject of vengeance, The AYTO- prefix should give you a fucking hint, you turkseed. while "vigilantism" is an almost ideological attitude and "vengeance" is an even broader term that hardly holds any judiciary undertone.

Nevermind. Apparently the legal term also covers the "vigilantism" definition due to lack of an exact translation for the term. Still the closest translation in english for the original meaning would be "self-retribution" or two be exact "self-delivery of trial/judgement/justice".

Because the jews beat them to the punch?

Attached: image2.jpeg (1007x726 194.08 KB, 183.79K)

What exactly prevents them from counterdozing? Is a killdozer the only thing that can cost-effectively kill a killdozer?

I would pay to watch this live
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Jerusalem_bulldozer_attack

>costowl.com/b2b/construction-equipment-new-bulldozers-cost.html
Wow… they are fuckmore expensive than I thought they'd be. That's 1/4 to 2 times the cost of a Hellfire.

Are you nuts?
You'd have to switch your entire agricultural production to maize just to cover the demand for popcorn.
My country would have to really on turkish exports for pumpkin seed.

Don't worry, Grelok. That happens a lot.
Our flags are very similar.

JAMÁS

Better than a resonance chamber with everyone sucking each other's dicks.

My flag already tells you the answer. And I've been thinking about how an improvised armored bus truck would work.

Killdozer is a reddit meme

You're a faggot

You'll be the first to be crushed on the Day of the Dozer, Zig Forums.

So on the (almost) anniversary of Killdozer someone stole a command vehicle and drove it through Richmond, Virginia.

The cops lined up through two states, couldn't do shit.

Attached: tank.mp4 (640x360, 1.68M)

How did it end?

It was ongoing last time I checked, posting from work.

It's probably going to end with the command vehicle running out of fuel.

Neat. Also check'd

I just heard about this came to ask which one of you lads had decided to celebrate Killdozer day in style?

Apparently he surrendered peacefully after driving over 60 miles.

It's that easy to steal an APC?
What's the situation with starting up a military vehicle in the USA? You have keys or no keys at all?
Here you have universal keys that go on every vehicle. That you can buy online from ex-soldiers

Lord retard-spandau himself even made a video about this

Killdozer jr.

Remember that time a guy stole a Patton tank from some National Guard base in California? Ended up getting stuck on a highway divider, cop climbed up onto the turret and shot him.

The lessons we can take away are as follows:

Sort of no keys. There's a steering wheel lock on light vehicles at least.

I’ll take a light dozer, with titanium and reactive armor mounted with an MG, a Flamethrower and a ripper, using optics for sight. My complication will be shoot to kill. The intent is to not ram into things since it would slow down the dozer along with not being the most efficient way of killing. Instead I’ll go with the Murder-buggy.

< cop climbed up onto the turret and shot him
< cop
o ho ho ho ho the (((#fakenews))) (((CIA))) news, user, oh ho ho ho ho ho

Attached: fadd.PNG (617x909 346.22 KB, 165.76K)

A real human beaner and a real hero
SEMPER FI SOLDIER - THANK YOU FOR YOUR DUTY

Attached: De9vhBgXcAEczwO.jpeg (768x1024 121.18 KB, 101.69K)

EY GRINGO CHECK OUT MY TREADS

Who do you think his waifu was?

That would probably work better if you still bothered to include a loose translation of the term (no matter how unwieldy it might be), so that the people you're trying to communicate with can understand you. "Αυτοδικεία" might be the best word to communicate that particular concept, but if nobody knows what it means, you're not actually communicating anything at all. At least include a phonetic spelling: a word isn't going to stick in somebody's head if they don't even know what it sounds like. It might be intuitive to you, but the rest of us aren't so familiar with tzatziki runes.

You are absolutely correct.

The fuck is this horseshit? I blame halfchan.

What a faggot.

Someone seems jealous

I thought that would be brave new world?

Constructive criticism noted.

Have you actually read either?

Attached: 1984 Newspeak.PNG (471x440, 226.25K)

Brave new world as in the impetrus to speak english only is not by government pressure mainly but by self choice via a economic factors.
Although government factors is a factor

While I'm not certain, I believe it's affiliated with the Kommando store/Nuggest Enterprises, which was started by halfchan Zig Forums back in 2012-13 or so.

Except Nugget Enterprises does their thing through their own website and occasionally tumblr.
My money's on it being an offshoot of the Zig Forums radio bullshit from way back.

Chinks beat you to the punch.

Attached: Bulldozer Fight in China.mp4 (1280x720, 12.12M)

I don't think you'd call him a hero if you read through his Twitter history. You can smell the fed a mile away.
archive.fo/https://twitter.com/movrcx

China will grow larger

Attached: med_1484614255_image.jpg (640x427, 76.24K)

Make it AI controlled machine of destruction and death.

Full autonomous bulldozers do exist. It's an addon package that costs more than the vehicle itself, but they're out there. Plus, by my understanding of how they work, I'm not sure how you would weaponize them.

The primary benefit is that they run 24/7 and in all conditions – pitch black, pouring down rain, robot doesn't care. The most common use is, IIRC, landfill compacting.

It's the same problems as those stupid GPS driven mower robots that only really work when your backyard already resembles a golf course. Take it out of its sterile, manicured, controlled environment and it's tripping over acorns.

10 minutes of listening to the BBC says you're a fucking dummy

Get a fleet of the fuckers then. It won't be cheap or practical but it can be done.

why don't we get more killdozers instead of school shootings we need some variety in random acts of violence, (also a lot of school shooter are just really cringey)

Attached: wemightneedaswatteam.jpg (800x450, 865.94K)

Aren't M577s made with paper thin armor? Couldn't a .50BMG AP round penetrate them?

Attached: 1111.jpg (739x739, 77.46K)

This would be both scary and beautiful to watch. Like witnessing how a tornado is made.

Because God has left us.

Building a killdozer requires property and long-term planning, school shootings just require a gun and a gay bitch.

And money.

8ch.net/leftypol/res/2546763.html

gay bitch is right, look at this guy
(we could solve school shootings by spaming this video and making the act seem trenchcoat and katana tier)

youtube.com/watch?v=rNMGzsxJgkM

Why are leftists so retarded?

Attached: whatthatfuckisthat.webm (480x360, 425.55K)

Did anyone else enjoy Blast Corps on the N64 when they were younger?